Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]
Subject: spanking adult children

Author:
ron (to ryan)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:35:04 08/21/08 Thu

Ryan,

From the tone of your posting, I assume that you have been spanked once of more since returning home to live. I can tell you what a son in his 20's could possibly do to get spanked. He can be lazy, disrespectful, defiant, and disobedient..things that I decided I would not tolerate from my son as long as he lives with his mother and me. Such behavior has to be dealt with and I have found that a good spanking over my knee is by far the best way.

My son left home as a well behaved, polite, and courteous young man. He returned a rebellious brat. I can only speculate that it was the lack of fatherly discipline that caused this change. Well, I am still his father no matter what age and size he is and I can still fulfill my duties as such. So, as long as he is here and acting out, his pants are coming down, he is going over my knee, and my hand or a wooden hairbrush will be soundly applied to his bare butt!

I just hope that your father will treat you the same way if you need it!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.