VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]
Subject: Pants down

Author:
George
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:42:43 04/20/09 Mon

Im getting to be an old guy now but through my teens my Dad spanked me good and proper. I was a shy respectful teen and he was a big ex-army guy and there was no whining and moaning - I just had to get on with it. He always pulled my lower clothing down (he did it not me ever) so my pants and trousers were round my ankles, gave me a good telling off standing there in front of him and then spanked me with his slipper whist I stood there. Sometimes a few hits sometimes so much I was hobling round the room and jumping all over the place. He was careful who saw but others did see - our neighbours if they were over, my younger cousins, his best work mates and my best friend. Sometimes I cried. even when I got a bit older more from the humiliation than the pain. I tried to avoid the eyes of anyone looking but sometimes I would look up and notice they were always looking straight at my penis. Friend, cousin, our old neighbours and my Dads work mates. Not odd or sexual just like taking in my nudity and m hanging teenage penis. Have olther who were spanked past childhood found this when folks looked. Hope this is the kind of thing I can post here and get some thoughts?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.