VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Abusive commando-styled medical exams of 4 boys in France - research report

Author:
Knut Holt
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Fri August 16, 2019 12:22:49

4 boys, 15yo, France, extensive intrusive exams in a military and abusive style

I am a male. I was a teenager, 15yo The exam occured in Monperlier france, Wstern Europe in the period 2000-2019. I do not know the. Institution where it took place, but the place looked like some shabby old warehouse. They took me there by blinded van. An old male docter examined me. Also present were 3 other boys and about 10 armed and masked men

OVERVIEW OF THE EXAMINATIONS

They examined my head, teeth, jaws. They did an orthopedic exam. They examined the organs inside my chest. They examined my organs inside my stomach. They examined my genitals. They examined my rectal zone. They did a general examination of my pelvic zones.

They inserted instruments into my nose, my mouth, my urinary opening and my rectal opening. They performed a neurologic exam with electrodes on my body. They performed an electrocardiogram of my heart. They performed a exam with electrodes on my head. They performed a full functional test of my breathing heart and blood circulation under workload.

They performed a psychological exam. They made interrogations about my social relations and my daily life.

They took x-rays of the examined areas. They took MMR-scans of the examined areas. They took ultrasound pictures of the examined areas. They scanned the examined areas after injection of a radioactive isotope or contrast fluid. They examined my blood vessels or heart with a catheter inserted into a blood vessel.

ANESTHESIA AND ARRANGEMENTS

I was sedated but awake. I was totally naked. My positions during the exam: standing laying on al fours and many other positions Any strange equipment or arrangements in the exam room? do not recal Any comments about the arrangements? It was shabby looking also not well heated.

THE PROCEDURE STEP BY STEP

Firtly they strip me to underwear and laugh about it, then take briefs of, thereafter take body measurements, forthly check hart. The experiencer furthermore tells that the ordeal endef by letting the boys masturbate so that the semen got into one and the same bowl, and the last one to ejaculate was forced to swallow all the semen.

REASON AND JUDGEMENT

What do you think was the reason for this exam? really do not know, have never heard anything about it afterwards. What is your opinion about this experience? very embaresing.

SPECIFIC DETAILS ABOUT THE GENITO-URINARY EXAM

They inserted a scope to look into my bladder. They slid down my foreskin and spread my urinary opening. They used a caheter or tube to take specimens from my urinary system. They inserted a special catheter or tube to measure something inside my urinary system. They perormed a ultrasound exam on my genitals including my testicles. They collected a semen specimen by means of prostate massage through my rectum. They examined my my prostate with an ultrasound sond into my anus. They let me masturbate to collect a semen specimen.

SPECIFIC DETAILS ABOUT THE EXAMINATION OF THE LOWER DIGESTIVE SYSTEM

They spread my cheeks and examined extarnally my rectal zone. They inserted a speculum into my anus to examine it internally. They took specimens from my rectum or bowel with some tube-like instrument. They took some measurements inside my rectum or bowel with a long tube-like instrument. They examined my rectum and terminal colon with a flexibal scope. They examined my rectum with an ultrasound sond. They performed a full colonoscopic exam of my entire bowel.

SPECIAL REMARKS

The exam took a very long time. Other kind of follow-up: none

COMMENTS

The rsponce have cetain language marks that shows that the responder have another native language than English. I have let these stand as they are, because they indicate that the account is authentic.

In many ways this is a stadardized examination procedure used in selected communities in all parts of the world and coordinated by international units like WHO, big pharmaceutical companies and certain universities. But the procedure also seems to be used by authority units for a variety of purposes. This account contains however abusive elemants that I sometimes get reported, but which is not a part of the standard procedure.

The teams performing the procedure often work very independently and secretly and sometimes they use the opportunity to use the kids as toys to fulfill own sexual and sadistic tendencies. This seems to be the case here. Also the authorities performing such ordeals have little concern for the wellbeing od the kids they handle. The results they obtain seems to be what really counts, which also obviously is the case here.

I guess that this was a project run by the police force and probably the child protective unit in this particuar community. The purpose is probably to collect evidence of unwanted behavior in the young population, and collect evidence of the boys being subjected to sexual abuse or being engaged in sexual abuse themselves. And they probably looked everywhere inside the boys for any avidence of the kind, which could be bodily reactions, microorganisms or changes in their organs. Possibly the health authorities were also a part of it, and to collect information of the health status and development in the young population.

When a great number of kids are examined this way, one tend to use some big facility that happens to be empty at the time, so the fact that they used an old ahabby warehouse, indicates that many more than just these four were subjected to the ordeal.

The fact that they arranged the examinations in this military fashion, tells that they wanted to examin a great part of the kids in the community in a short time, and without anybody, kids or parents, havomh the opportunity to protest. In other words,the results obetained were more important for the authorities than teh well-being of the kids.

The kids probably got anesthesia to forget what happened. I geuess this worked for most of the kids, and therefore no great rumors occured thereafter. Bit such measures never work perfectly for all, which means that scatterd around the community there are persons wondering about what happened to them.

The ordeal probably occured during the school day or perhapsm the kids were taken from a summer camp or other arrangement where they were away from home a long time.

The anesthesia possibly had the effect that the boy do not remember where they fetched him or at what kind of occation. It looks that the boy remembers a lot of handlings, but do not know the exact details of these. Some details, like that of using isotopes, might be his interpretation of the handling, but not exactly what happened. .

Knut Holt

httå://www.mydeltapi.com
---------------------------------------------------------
IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING INTERESTING TO REPORT REGARDING ACTIVITIES BY AITHORITIES; YOU CAN DO IT IN ONE OF THESE POLLS:

Extended, mandatory well-child examination under anesthesia - where the kid undergo endoscopic inspections in the intimate zone and other body areas, extensive ultrasound inspections, ex-rays of several body zones, intrusive specimen collection and body function testings:

https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/611395

-----------------------------------------------

Poll about cystoscopy or bladder inspections in kids and adults:

https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/615327

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

Secret, intimate, intrusive medical exams and procedures under anesthesia on kids and adults:

https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/608976

--------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

Called in for a strange physical or psycological exam:

https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/605807

Alien abduction - investigation of memories of alien abduction or similar events, like abduction for surveillance and experimentation by governments or mafias

https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/625773

-------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------

All the polls also have a message board. The individual stories of each participant will be published here. Here you can add comments or ask questions.

Knut Holt

aquila_grande@yahoo.no

Please also see his website with interesting information about alternative treatments, fitness and sex

https://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.