VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:40:11 03/13/13 Wed
Author: Popeye
Subject: Re: ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO WAKE UP?
In reply to: rabw 's message, "Re: ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO WAKE UP?" on 09:23:23 03/13/13 Wed

There are many reasons for family violence as you have likely seen a lot of it. I'd like to see the divorce laws remedied to value men as equal to women instead of "may the best lawyer win" where family finances are drained by unscrupulous lobbyist lawyers. It remains a cause of family violence. Pols did change the archaic alimony laws in favor of men recently.

So, not being of the violent type, I won't be wearing a white ribbon to support inequality. I do resent men who need to beat women or the kids or the dog. They need to hit the gym instead.

I'd also like to see the words "married" and "marriage" removed from state laws so non-married people would treated equally to married people. I believe the state and the feds treat married people both favorably and unfavorably at times. Our marriage system should be religious and not secular. We could also use some public education in high school regarding starting a family and what that entails legally.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.