VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Enema with a Spanking

Author:
Janet
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:04:55 09/04/11 Sun

>Subject: Enema with a Spanking
>Danielle
>Date Posted: 08:20:46 03/30/11 Wed
>How many of you parents have combined an enema with a >spanking? My two teen daughters, ages 13 & 16. frequently >are disciplined in this manner, especially for severe >things like smoking. I give the spanking first, either by >hand or combined with the belt, and then administer a two >qt. enema. This gives them more butt pain when they have >to sit on the toliet to expell. They also seem to be much >more behaved after this treatment. Any teens want to >comment on receiving the spanking/enema punishments?

My mother did the same thing to me and my brother and sister when we were teens and I'm following in her footsteps today.

If the girls haven't been too naughty, I usually give them a choice of a spanking or an enema, but I spank them on their bare bottoms with a hairbrush and I spank them pretty hard so they almost always choose the enema. I use an enema bag for their regular Saturday enemas, but for a punishment enema I use an eight ounce bulb syringe with a long thin plastic nozzle.

I give all punishment enemas in the bathroom. I like to fill the sink with very hot soapy water (Ivory and lots of suds) and then sit on the toilet and put a towel on my lap. The girls know what to do and they also know that if they don't cooperate the hair brush is sitting on the sink and they'll still get the enema, so their pants and panties are usually hanging on the clothes hook and they're ready for their enema when I sit down.

I pull the naughty girl over my lap and she supports herself on the bathtub while I give her the enema. I fill the bulb from the sink (I love the bubbling sound it makes!) and then pry the girl's cheeks apart with my finger and thumb so I can insert the nozzle into her rectum.

I barely stick it in the first time because children who need punishment are often constipated and there's no telling what you'll find if you stick it all the way in. I insert the nozzle a half inch or so and then squeeze the rubber bulb. This usually gets a reaction from the girl which is what I'm looking for. I hate it when they just lay there while being punished.

I refill the bulb and stick the nozzle in farther for the second bulbfull and squeeze the bulb a little more vigorously. By the third bulb, I'm inserting the nozzle all the way in and the nose of the rubber bulb is buried between the girl's cheeks. I squeeze the bulb as hard as I can so the girl still can feel the soapy water squirting into her bowels.

I try to give at least one bulbfull of soapy water for every year of their age so the youngest gets eight squirts and the oldest gets eleven. After they've taken their quota, I will give them a few more until they are obviously full and very uncomfortable and then I'll give them two more. After the enema, I'll let them lay across my lap for a while while I talk to them about why they're being punished and the enema does its work.

I clean the enema syringe while the girl poops her enema out. When she's done, the enema syringe is sitting on the sink next to the hairbrush and I ask her if she's going to be a good girl now or if I'm going to have to use them again. She invariably says, "No!" but it's a rare week when I don't have to punish her again. It does keep their bowels clear, though, so the time is not wasted.

I very seldom have to spank my girls unless we're not at home, but if I do they get an enema afterwards too because I firmly believe that most bad behavior is caused by constipation.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Enema with a SpankingShauna10:53:15 09/08/11 Thu
Re: Enema with a SpankingSue (UK)13:46:58 09/10/11 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.