VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34567 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:30:00 03/01/19 Fri
Author: New England Donor (Helpful)
Subject: Free Sperm Donor who can travel anywhere in the US and Canada at no cost

**** Important - In case you are interested, please write to me directly at travelingdonor@gmail.com. Please do not reply to my post, as I do not wish to bump my post and inconvenience others. ****

Hello,

I am a Sperm donor who can travel anywhere within the continental United States and Canada, and I can travel to you and help you AT NO COST to you. I have successfully helped couples over the past 3 years, and they all have healthy babies, including a couple who both got pregnant at the same time. I am 34 years old, and I am 6 feet tall, and I weigh 155 lbs. I am a divorced, single father with two kids. I am of mixed ethnicity, and have dark hair and eyes, and light skin. I have decided to help others in need of a baby, and not get into a relationship as I want to focus on raising my kids without any drama.

I have a Master's degree in Computer science from a top 20 Engineering school and graduated at the top of my class. I work as a Lead Software Engineer for a Fortune 100 company. I have never taken drugs in my life, never smoked, and I don't drink. I am completely disease free and have no STI/STDs. I have also been genetically screened for more than a 100 genetic diseases at genetic lab called Counsyl, and am not a carrier of any genetic diseases.

All of 5 couples I helped got successfully pregnant in the first cycle of attempts, and I have traveled to all of them at no cost. I don't mind traveling to my recipients, as I don't want all these donor kids to be located in the same city. I live near Boston, and I can easily drive to wherever you are in MA, NH,RI, ME, VT and CT. I am open to methods, and can travel to you regardless of your location. I am open to all methods, and will be happy to answer any questions you have.

In case you are interested, please email your details and if possible a picture of you to travelingdonor@gmail.com. I do not discriminate, and will be happy to help you. Please email me directly and please don't reply to this post here, as I don't want to bump this post over others.

Thank you very much.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.