VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:27:30 03/05/19 Tue
Author: Sperm donor (Manual stimulation??)
Subject: Re: SEEKING NI SPERM DONOR MOBILE/PENSACOLA
In reply to: Anon 's message, "SEEKING NI SPERM DONOR MOBILE/PENSACOLA" on 06:50:36 03/03/19 Sun

Hi,

I am 6'0", 180 pounds. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Attractive. I am in the process of getting my Masters Degree in Biology. I will be attending medical school after that.

I am very busy with my studies. So busy that it is difficult to have a relationship.

I am happy to be a sperm donor in exchange for manual stimulation (a hand-job).

I know this my be a screwed-up way to ask for a hand-job. But if you are honest with yourself, this is a screwed way to have children.

What will you tell them about how they were conceived!?

Please contact me ASAP.

Thank you!

>Young wife looking to get pregnant! We’ve decided
>we’re ready for our first baby! We want everything
>to remain 100% anonymous! We’re clean, disease free,
>super open, and would love to hear from you! Ready to
>make a baby and have a little fun? Send us an email
>with your photos and stats to get a reply back! Our
>email is VOYUSER41@gmail.com

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.