[ Show ]
[ Shrink ]
Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor
of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users'
privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your
privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket
to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we
also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.
Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your
contribution is not tax-deductible.)
Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):
[ Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:40:55 03/03/19 Sun
Author: Mike (Altruistic)
Subject: Healthy, Experienced, & Dedicated Donor! Directed Donor Approved & Able to Provide IUI/ICI/IVF Vials
Height: 5ā11ā (1.80m)
Weight: 175 lbs
Blood type: O (universal donor)
Alcohol use: N/A
Criminal history: N/A
Drug use: N/A
- Build: Athletic ā former Division 1 college football player; 3-sport high school varsity athlete; healthy organic diet; consistently active
- Education: Bachelorās and masterās degrees from two Top 10 universities
- Personality: Ambitiously energetic, easygoing temperament, perpetual optimist
- Occupation: Happily employed in commercial real estate development and resale
- Familial history: No known allergies, cancers, hereditary diseases, physical ailments, or psychological disorders. Healthy genetic report from 23andme.com available upon request.
- Hobbies include: Basketball, golf, fishing, photography, scuba diving, tennis, travel
- Miscellaneous: Member of a variety of organizations (i.e. Mensa, Intertel)
- Donor status: Accepted as an anonymous donor at California Cryobank; screened at Manhattan Cryobank with 110+ million sperm count, healthy motility (75%+), and normal morphology (head shape) ļ all within the past year
- Donor role: Flexible in terms of reduced role (i.e. distant uncle), limited role (i.e. family friend), or no role; family counsel reviewed known donor agreement; extremely discrete and confidential
- Recipient: I do not discriminate against age, ethnicity, religion, family status, or sexual orientation as Iād like to respectfully assist anyone I can
- Method: Open to either artificial insemination (AI) or natural insemination (NI); regular and consistent blood work (readily available upon request) ā no STDs ever
- Locale: Happy to host & occasionally able to travel (schedule dependent); even if you're across the country (or abroad), I'm happy to work out travel logistics and I am confident that distance won't deter us!
- Results: Successfully donated before to multiple recipients, often during the first few ovulation cycles
- Siblings: Would be happy to donate for subsequent offspring
Mantra: Eager to aid single women and couples conceive and to give the gift of life; I think children are, for lack of a better word, awesome and that each birth is beautiful in itself. Iāve had a lifetime history of giving back, whether itās in the form of plasma (blood) for hospitals, time and energy for philanthropic causes, or monetary sums for charities and alumni chaptersā¦contributing to a humanitarian cause is ultimately personally fulfilling, and if I can make a difference in an individualās life, please do not hesitate to reach out!
If interested, please tell me a little bit about yourself/yourselves (ex. age/background/occupation) and share a few photos if you're comfortable. Looking forward to helping!
Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
[ Contact Forum Admin ]
Forum timezone: GMT-8|
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.