VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:49:36 03/03/19 Sun
Author: Jonathan Orr
Subject: AI White American Sperm Donor for Women in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Area

I am 40 year old white male with brown hair and hazel eyes looking to help women in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area get pregnant. I live out in the suburbs just outside of Philly. I am only open to Artificial Insemination(AI) using the Cup Method for the sperm transfer. There are several Cup Products on the market such as the Instead Soft Cup, Moon Cup and DIVA Cup. I think the DIVA Cup may work best? Please bring along one of these Cup Products for me to deposit my sperm donations into. I am available for multiple donations to make sure the seed gets planted and you are pregnant. I am only interested in being a sperm donor. My sperm are ready to start mixing and swirling together in your womb with you. I want my sperm blending with and giving you beautiful baby bumps. Also any women visiting from a foreign country just have to show me their passport or identity card and I will give them a little American Souvenir growing in their belly's before they return to their home countries. White American Citizen sperm filling your fertile womb with babies. Please reply to this post on VOY or e-mail me directly. I am limited on how far I can travel due to my multiple job work scheduling. I will reply back to you as soon as I can.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.