VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:32:16 04/16/19 Tue
Author: Fake "Juggalo" squasher
Subject: Re: NI donor 30 m redhead, in helper utah
In reply to: A1_Malcolm 's message, "Re: NI donor 30 m redhead, in helper utah" on 16:33:35 04/16/19 Tue

>I'm a Detroit Juggalo Wannabe and I'm gonna wreck this
>site again!!! I got bored with Fortnite and my mom's
>meatloaf. Look out!

Only thing you got going for yourself is that you called yourself a wannabe. Kudos for honesty there.

Sorry that two weeks (you did misspell fortnight, fyi) of your mom's loaf of meat in your mouth bored you. Talk about gag me with a spoon Becky type shiznit. Don't need your trans sex stories up in here. Only post and forewarning you get from me, here. Keep you and you "man-momma" loaf in your mouth stuff out of this forum. It's bad enough that your idiotic posts make the original posters have to delete an repost. But we don't need your loaf taking involved as well. Makes you sound more desperate for sperm than the recipient posters do. Thirsty much? Go milk a horse, or a bull, or just elsewhere pronounce that you wish your throat to be the biggest loaf juice vessel on the planet. You have my blessing, child. Go, run, be free. Milk loaves as you wish, the rest of us will be making babies. And of course you will reply, as I attacked your female masculinity. Expected. Children tend to retaliate when they're called out. I would expect no less from you, my child. As aforementioned, this is my only post to you. Your best answer is no answer, heh heh.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.