VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 02:34:44 04/10/19 Wed
Author: K (Frustrated)
Subject: NI, white donor needed, BCS area (Texas)

I think this will be my last attempt at finding a donor... I am looking for a WHITE male close by to Bryan, TX. I have a child so no, I cannot come to you. I can host you at my place and you are welcome to stay the night. My biggest issue has been male availability. Women don’t all ovulate on the weekends... my ovulations have been midweek for the past 4 months now. It is pointless to schedule something after ovulation or even the day of as it’s a waste of time. I’m needing someone this coming Monday and Tuesday. I live in Franklin, TX. I’m willing to fill your gas tank up and let you stay at my place with me during those days. My son will be in daycare until 6pm and usually asleep by 8pm.

I’m not interested in your educational background, despite common belief intelligence is neither genetic nor sperm related. I am wanting natural insemination. I’ve been “trying” for the last 3 years you could say on this thing. I’ve had no luck because the men all want to either meet when you’re not ovulating or say how busy they are this cycle and try next cycle only for it to never happen. I don’t know what you get out of doing that... I hope you realize you’re hurting a woman’s chance at having a child by doing that. I was in an abusive relationship with my son’s father. Because I left him I wasn’t able to have another child. I am finishing my masters degree in child therapy. I’d like to have another baby before my schooling is over so that I may begin my career with two amazing children and an good future for both of them. My son has amazing grandparents and I do work. I just don’t wish to have a relationship. I prefer natural insemination but partial is fine too if you’d rather do that. Please contact me soon if you are able to come to me. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from someone soon.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.