RGV MUD DRAGS

Los Fresnos, Texas, weather forecast

THE END IS NEAR - THANK YOU TO THE RIO GRANDE VALLEY MUDRACERS - IT'S BEEN FUN

Subject: frame for sale

Author:
anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:48:04 05/12/14 Mon

Have a frame that was building when mud racing was still around has 12 bolt in rear with traction bars doesnt have the gears does have axles though front is assembled needs diff cover asking 200 you will need tires though for rear call or txt 956-626-6915

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Replies:

Subject: If you have Facebook type rgvmuddrags in the search bar and join the group for updates and news

Author:
Andrew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:40:49 05/16/14 Fri

Subject: Races tonight

Author:
Mr.T
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:28:43 05/10/14 Sat

Are the races still on for tonight or cancelled thanks

Replies:

Subject: new place

Author:
boca chica mud Races
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:53:45 04/29/14 Tue

Saturday drivers meeting in boca chica pit

Replies:

Subject: New Texas Mud Track

Author:
Brazoria County Mud Drags, LLC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:30:19 03/21/14 Fri

A NEW TEXAS MUD TRACK in Sweeny, TX. Family owned and operated. We are inviting you to come race with our NHRA approved Accutime Timing System. It's accuracy is 1/10,000th. We installed two 4'x10' L.E.D Scoreboards. See your race times, light up in lights. We post winners in the local paper. We have great pay outs! A quality PA System, cold beverages and grand concession. 800' shutdown area with a track dirt of the BEST EVER RACED ON. Extreme guardrail protection for racers and spectators. This track, we are told by racers that have traveled many tracks across the USA, is the best racing track for racer's in the USA..... a BEST BUILT DRIVER'S TRACK! So, get on over for a REV'N, Good RACING, Good MUSIC, Good TIME!! Go on FaceBook and check us out!! Our website is in the process!! Call me at 979.418.1522. Plenty of parking and plenty of competition. Next race April 05, 2014 at 6pm. We want you to come join us. MUDDIN TEXAS STYLE!! SUPPORT THE SPORT!! WE would love to see ya take on our racers and have fun on a great track!!

Subject: Headers- SBC Pullers & BBC Zoomies for Sale

Author:
J.D Leal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:27:22 01/17/13 Thu

We got a set of SBC puller headers for sale they have evac tubes with 1 way check valves, and they also have rain caps.-$185

We also have a set of chromed BBC Zoomies, these zoomies are straight up and have NO set back angle on them, they will also need to be rechromed.- $200

JD
342-4210

Replies:

Subject: Brazoria County Mud Drags

Author:
Marvin Graham
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:01:31 03/15/14 Sat

We would like to invite all of y'all to our track in Sweeny. We have upgraded the timing system and added scoreboards. Wanting to know if y'all are still racing down there? We will load up and come. Our next race is April 5 at 6pm. Can someone contact me @ 979-418-3892?

Subject: boca chica mud racing

Author:
anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:23:51 03/05/14 Wed

Are they still racing or messing around at boca chica track and who do i get ahold of got some questions about what i can take

Subject: BOGGERS TIRES $$$

Author:
JAVIER GONZALEZ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:40:06 02/10/14 Mon

I AM LOOKING FOR A PAIR OF BOGGERS TIRES 38.5 OR 39.5 IF YOU HAVE SOME ON SALE PLS EMAIL ME OR TEXT ME AT 1(956) 857 1567 OR EMAIL. CHE.JAVSS@GMAIL.COM ... HAVE A GREAT DAY..

Subject: outlaw hot stock

Author:
mud wars tech
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:42:15 02/07/14 Fri

check out the new class @ muddrag.com message board,thank you mud wars tech

Subject: brazoria county mud drags,sweeny,tx

Author:
puppyexpress
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:52:10 01/25/14 Sat

go to muddrag.com/facebook for brazoria county mud drags racing dates first one is 8 feb. 2014 @ sweeny,tx. @ 4.00pm fast track & mudbogs.

Subject: mud wars texas style racing series

Author:
mud wars texas style tech
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:26:41 01/03/14 Fri

mud wars texas style racing series will be running in texas in 2014.mudbogs & muddrags go to www.muddrag.com and check out the rules to see what class you will fix in. post on site or call office @ 1-979-665-9397. thank you mud wars texas style tech.

Subject: Calling all real racers!!!

Author:
Mud Mayhem
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:16:43 09/15/13 Sun

Every racer that I have ever met has always said, "If I was racing for the money, I wouldn't be here racing." So Oct.12 Mud Mayhem Brawl In The Fall will be a surprise payout race!!! I'm ready to have some fun again. If your laughing at this right now than this race probably isn't for you! We are looking for the racers that want to met up with there friend, sling some mud and put on a show for the fans, and most importantly have some FUN!
We will be running Medina valley Muddrags classes and rules! The only changes will be OEM Frame only in 4 wheel mod. Looking to bring back our open class that has died off around here, and a tractor tire class in the bog.
Tech will start at 12 noon and race will start at 4 pm! Thanks for reading hope to see ya'll there!

Replies:

Subject: mud truck for sale

Author:
george
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:54:59 08/04/13 Sun

I have a mud truck for sale. I am from aransas pass,tx and i used to come done with a 63 chevy stepside with stacks on it .The truck is named final justics and it is the one i wanna sale. Has 35" cut boggers all the way around. 350 bored .40 Full manual shift trans. I am asking $5000 obo. Can reach me at 361-877-7580 Would consider trade for 2 wheel drive rolling chasis. Thank u for ur time

Subject: Is this new track gona be open this coming weekend?

Author:
Nightmare II
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:52:02 07/18/13 Thu

Subject: Boca chica mud pit will be opening soon it's the old Jimenez mud track

Author:
Mud dog
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:21:38 07/05/13 Fri

Replies:

Subject: Open trucks

Author:
Bryan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:59:54 07/12/13 Fri

If there are any open class trucks. We will be running medina valley 7/20. Anything goes no blower/ turbo

Subject: San Antonio Mud Drags 3/9/13 - Class #1 (www.muddrags.com)

Author:
J.D Leal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:36:14 02/27/13 Wed

I spoke with John from S.A Mud Drags yesterday morning regarding our RGV class #1 trucks to see if they would fit in any of his classes. He said that they would fit in his "Open Class" as long as you don't have a blower. I went on to ask him how many trucks we would need to have in order to get some sort of payout prize $ and he said we would need NO LESS THEN 6(meaning 6 or more) in order to get some sort of prize $. I also asked about regulations for this "open class" and he said that if we wanted to regulate ourselves that it would be up to us BUT that he really does NOT want any regulations and this is why: Lets say we regulate this "Class#1/Open Class" and someone does not fit the regulations, well he doesn't want to bump them up in a class if they don't fit that bump up criteria and that bump up in class would be his "Blower Class". Basically in short, He wants to keep Blowers running against Blowers and blowers ONLY, so if you have a blower and you run "class#1" in the RGV well guess what your not gonna run the S.A "Open Class" why because you have a blower and he has a blower class just for them. He also went on to say as long as we all wana race against each other, the trucks are safe,and we have the proper safety equipment(helmets,suit,etc etc) then he would have no problem setting up an "Open Class" for us unblown RGV Class #1. All other classes well have a class to fit in under his current program therefore there is really no debate there, BUT still go to his website to see where you would fit in www.muddrags.com So with that being said I wanted to see who is interested in making up and competing in this unblown "Open Class" on 3/9/13. We-LealRacing have 2 rails ready, another 3rd has given the "yes" he is in also with a possible 4th(but not 100% sure on the 4th truck), therefore now we have 3 for sure BUT still need 3 or even more to make up the class with prize $. I'm currently in the talks with another track close by this one and I'm basically going to see if they would do the same as John is willing to do for the RGV unblown Class#1. - J.D

Replies:

Subject: HILLBILLY HEAVEN EXTREME OFFROADING MUD-TOBERFEST

Author:
Bryce Davis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:43:43 09/17/12 Mon

MUD-toberfest will be held October 5 - 7, 2012 at Hillbilly Heaven: Extreme Offroading. Detailed information is available on our website at www.hillbillyheavenextreme.com.
Hope to lots of our friends there for a fun filled fall weekend.
Home Page
www.hillbillyheavenextreme.com
Check out http://hillbillyheavenextreme.com! Home Page

Replies:

Subject: Ford Bronco 8" lift 38" tires

Author:
Venomous281
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:33:18 05/06/13 Mon

1990 Ford Bronco 5.8 4x4 auto, skyjacker 8" lift 38" superswamper tires. Text or call for pics. 956-336-5256 $3500

Subject: for sale

Author:
mudracer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:51:03 10/20/12 Sat

just seeing if anybody has any chassis for sell modified or maybe even a super gas

Replies:

Subject: TIRES

Author:
JAVIER GLZ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:04:48 04/17/13 Wed

ANDO BUSCANDO LLANTAS 35', 38.5 O 39.5 TEXT ME IF YOU HAVE SOME FOR SALE??
1(956)857 1567

Subject: Looking for land

Author:
Louie Villanueva
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:32:28 04/04/13 Thu

As of 4/3/13, Lupe wreckers is still looking for a place for mud racing

Replies:

Subject: MUD RACE PROPERTY

Author:
RIGO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:56:26 03/26/13 Tue

CAN ANYBODY GET ME IN TOUCH WITH RUBEN OR ANYBODY ASSOCIATED WITH LOS FRESNOS MUD RACES........I HAVE A GREAT PROPERTY THAT CAN BE USED FOR MUD RACING IN LOS FRESNOS BUT NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEBODY PLEASE....ASAP....AND IF WE CAN MAKE A DEAL ON SOMETHING......YALL CAN HAVE MUD RACES YEAR ROUND......PLEASE PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME...........9564591918

Replies:

Subject:
ATTENTION IN THE PITS

Author:
Mod
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:00:50 03/18/13 Mon

Just a quick heads up. The domain name www.rgvmuddrags.com will be going away. So you won't be able to access this forum using that address. I will redirect the link on the Texasdragracing.com links page so you will still be able to get here by clicking on the banner. But I suggest you dudes save the following direct address to your favorites....

www.voy.com/210834/

Typing in the above address will bring you straight here....

Subject: Does somebody have a place to mud bog a ranch or a secret place. Please don't say the boat ramp cause I don't like the boat ramp. If somebody knows of a good place to play in mud please post thank u

Author:
Mud dawg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:21:50 03/18/13 Mon

Subject: Looking for Louie de Luna

Author:
Juan Garza
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:50:44 03/04/13 Mon

I am looking for the gentleman from DeLuna Racing. You can reach me at 956-346-5496 and ask for Juan Garza

Subject: tires

Author:
Javier G.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:49:44 02/19/13 Tue

ando buscando llantas 38.5 o 39.5 cortadas o no cortadas.. si tienes unas en venta havisame text 1-956 8571567

Replies:

Subject: Dear fellow mud racer we need to post our truck pictures to show how many mud racers still own ur trucks and that we haven't given up hope on a new mud track

Author:
La Ramona
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:17:59 02/07/13 Thu

Replies:

Subject: car show

Author:
valerie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:33:11 02/06/13 Wed

Attn: All mudd racers and mudd race fans, Bert ogden is inviting you to join us for our 1st annual truck and car show. Bring your friends and family and join the fun.
Saturday Feb. 9, 2013
12-5 pm.
Exp 83 @ altas palmas exit

Entry is free
free bbq

Subject: new track coming

Author:
john
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:13:36 12/12/12 Wed

New track being constructed on fm521 just acquired land construction starting soon 51 acres not my first rodeo had a family owned track back in Louisiana classes range from stock to super pro and pro modified. I just need some input from racers here to c if you want run nmra rules or do have rules in place for each class. My ph# 832 880 9239 looking forward to here from you guys thanks

Replies:

Subject: Drag car for trade

Author:
Bryan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:45:24 01/27/13 Sun

Nice tube chassis 83 camaro drag car for trade. Will trade for nice mud truck. e-mail if interested

Subject: Brownsville new race track

Author:
Mando
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:05 01/27/13 Sun

I have heard so many rumors that there is going to be a track in Brownsville can somebody concern that

Replies:

Subject: super gas for sale

Author:
cole
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:01:22 01/17/13 Thu

Power up. Super gas out of san antonio track for sale. Sbc 406 made 866 hp on the dyno. Four link rear. Four bar front coil over all four corners turbo 400 trans with brake neil chance convertor ran 3.74 at 69.9 mph on 240 foot track. .serious inquiries only. Asking 12000 obo
2108727364. Cole. Must sell

Subject: some where in boca chica dont know where exactly

Author:
Edward
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:03:39 01/09/13 Wed

Subject: New track

Author:
Edward
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:53:21 12/30/12 Sun

I heard that their is king to be a new track opening in Brownsville and the first race will be in march if all goes well?????

Replies:

Subject: When do the races start again

Author:
Edel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:45:29 12/27/12 Thu

When are the rgv races starting again

Replies:

Subject: mud racing

Author:
mud pigs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:57:33 12/25/12 Tue

where are we racing in March ? Does anybody Know where?

Subject: TIRES...

Author:
XAVIER G.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:06:13 12/14/12 Fri

ANDO BUSCANDO LLANTAS 38's O 40's boggers si alguien tiene en venta havisenme sii gracias

xavier
956 8571567

Subject: 44 inch tires

Author:
Abran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:11:58 12/06/12 Thu

Looking for some 44 inch boggers or tsl tires or ground hawgs. If you have some post info and how much.

Subject: Los Fresnos's Christmas Event

Author:
Adagio Ballet Dance School
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:27:16 11/30/12 Fri

Adagio Ballet Dance School Presents:
First Annual Event
“Posada in the Park”
Christmas Celebration

History: Eugenia Rodriguez (Genny) Graduated from the Royal Conservatory Of Madrid, Spain. With many years of teaching experience, has shared her discipline of the art of dance with many generations in Mexico, USA & Spain. She believes in training the young dancers not only as performers but bringing love, and discipline to every area of their lives. She decided to start her In the City Of Los Fresnos, Texas. She believes in her Community and her students.
Who: Everyone is invited to this event. Come and enjoy this event.
What: Adagio Ballet Dance School is inviting you to their First Annual Christmas Event “Posada in the Park” for the Community.
When: December 15, 2012 at Los Fresnos, Texas at the Memorial Park
(In front of Los Fresnos High School).
5pm – 8pm
We will have some Guest Such as
Santa Claus, the Wise Men, and also
El Carpintero (wrestler) there will be taking pictures with the kids.
Ballet de Cámara de Matamoros and Esencia Tamaholipeca
(Professionals Dancers)
Los Fresnos, TX. Constables and Fire Department 
Food booths, Refreshments and More!!! Free Admission!!!
More info (956)525 1527
facebook: adagio.ballet7 http://www.losfresnoschamber.com/Adagio%20Ballet%20Dance%20School.html

Subject: Mud Truck For Sale!!

Author:
Kevin Wray
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:32:19 11/26/12 Mon

362 small block,350 bored 60over, 205 camel hump heads, custom ultra dyan cam, aluminum intake completely ported and polished along with heads and milled. 350 turbo transmission with transking ford 9in rear end. With 716 gears runs 4.2 sec race time. Motor and trams all new. Priced to go $4000 OBO. Call or text 979-476-0009 out of Victoria TX

Subject: WTB 285/75/16 tires

Author:
Cris 956-543-7642
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:49:17 11/10/12 Sat

WTB 285/75/16 mud or A/T tires in good shape

Subject: TRUCKS FOR SALE

Author:
SteerMeStraightRacing AKA PappasPowerWagon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:05:15 10/28/12 Sun

mudracer for sale best of everything will sell as roller or complete turnkey with best of everything??/

Replies:

Subject: truck for sale

Author:
SteerMeStraightRacing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:54:47 10/28/12 Sun

956 638-0303

Subject: for sale

Author:
mudracer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:27:32 10/07/12 Sun

now that the track has shut down are there any trucks or chassis for sale

Replies:

Subject: corpus christi race

Author:
Pappas Power Wagon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:13:26 10/24/12 Wed

I was informed that this was not a race,it was gonna be just an exhibition run for the people at the cook-off

Subject: mudracers for sale

Author:
PAPPAS POWER WAGON
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:27:51 10/11/12 Thu

2002 dodge dakota mudracer for sale truck has best of everything

Replies:
  • $ -- Dodge77, 09:22:32 10/23/12 Tue

Subject: corpus

Author:
VASQUEZ RACING!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:22:07 10/22/12 Mon

So is anyone else besides ruben and us going to the races in corpus on Nov. 3rd?

Replies:

Subject: trailer for sale

Author:
SteerMeStraightRacing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:16:04 10/14/12 Sun

18 foot dove tail carhauler for sale,ramps and toolbox included make offer no low ballers trailer is awesome//

Replies:

Subject: Trailer

Author:
Mud4life
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:54:33 10/12/12 Fri

Does any one have a carhauler or trailer gonna need one to go race in San Antonio

Replies:

Subject: does anyone wanna know why the rodeo and lions club pulled the plug on the mud races?????

Author:
cumberworth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:14:49 10/06/12 Sat

Replies:

Subject: 1987 K5 Blazer 4 X 4 Super Gas 410 CI For Sale

Author:
Larry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:01:17 09/27/12 Thu

410 CI 1987 K5 Blazer for sale. 410 CI Engine Built by Sergio. Best of everything.6000 Neil chance stall, 350 Turbo trans,Jesel belt drive,Gas ported pistons,Brodix Heads,Crank Trigger, MSD 7AL, Coil over shocks all 4 wheels and much more. Over $18,000 invested..Call 956-533-6811. If interested email us at txdashcovers.com and I will send you pictures if needed.Not sure how to attach them to this post

Replies:

Subject: SO WHERE ARE WE GONNA RACE NEXT SEASON??????

Author:
CUMBERWORTH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:08:26 09/28/12 Fri

Replies:

Subject: PHP

Author:
Metal Mulisha RacingTeam/PHP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:52:32 09/23/12 Sun

PHP & Garcia's had an amazing season, we had our good n bad times but what matters is the particpation n da experience we got out of it...we have great plans for next season" where ever dat might be". Also a special thanks to Lupe Gonzales n Ruben Ybarra for all da effort they have gone thru to make the muddrags possible.

Replies:

Subject: Metal Mulisha

Author:
PHP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:04:32 09/24/12 Mon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLjIIA392L4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Replies:

Subject: end of racing

Author:
wild willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:57:43 09/23/12 Sun

I am afraid I have to agree with David on this.The rodeo is one week(seven days at most);mud racing is nine months(nine days at least).Parking for one week?

Replies:

Subject: Well lastnite fun

Author:
Cumberworth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:16:16 09/23/12 Sun

Replies:

Subject: race tonight

Author:
Irene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:06:47 09/22/12 Sat

R u having race tonight is not raining

Subject: PITA and team saldana would like to thank Ruben and all of RGV Muddrags for a great last two years. Hate to see the races end but if you all decide to race again next year somewhere let us know and PITA will come back out to race. Good luck to everyone tonight

Author:
PITA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:40:22 09/22/12 Sat

Subject: hello

Author:
sergio
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:16:07 09/22/12 Sat

what time dos the mud race begin today (Saturday sep.22) would appreciated cuz im fan and future racer.

Subject: why not

Author:
chuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:04 09/21/12 Fri

Why the end why not just keep going if there's a race there are fans

Subject: Mud Bog

Author:
4x4chik
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:19:18 09/17/12 Mon

Hello, I was just wondering if you are going to have a mud bog this last race? We would really like to participate.

Replies:

Subject: So why is this the last race,for what reason is it closing down

Author:
Cumberworth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:51:21 09/14/12 Fri

Replies:

Subject: LAST MUD RACE

Author:
PAPPAS POWER WAGON
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:15:50 09/14/12 Fri

Lets make this last mud race in the valley count,let's give it some big attendance,let's everyone show up!!!

Subject: MUDDIN at the MOTORPLEX

Author:
BIG DON
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:25:42 09/05/12 Wed

Sorry I filled up your message board with my rules...
But would still like to see you guys at our event
Thanks,

Replies:

Subject: LEYS MAKE THE LAST RACE ONE TO REMEMBER LETS GET ALL THE TRUCKS AND RACERS OUT THERE I WILL HAVE SEPERATE PRIZE MONEYFOR STOCK CLASS 6 RACERS AND TROPHYS FOR EVERY CLASS

Author:
RUBEN Y BARRA RGV MUD DRAGS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:42:48 09/12/12 Wed

Subject:
ONLY TWO RACES LEFT BEFORE
RGVMUDDRAGS SHUTS DOWN

Author:
Mod
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:03:49 09/04/12 Tue

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 8TH 2012

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 22ND 2012

Last edited by author: Tue September 04, 2012 21:06:03   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

Subject: Contact number

Author:
Marcos
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:19:03 09/07/12 Fri

Can I get a contact number for the track

Subject: Mud bog

Author:
Lupe Wrecks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:45:59 09/06/12 Thu

Will be having the mud bog so come on and get dirty this last two races.... We also want to thank everybody for coming and supporting the sport...

Subject: It was a great show every mud race.. Thanks to everyone that was there to work on the track and the racers that would put a show for the fans.. Thank you all again.

Author:
Looney Toon Racing (Irma & Charlie )
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:34:02 09/06/12 Thu

Subject: Well all of us here from the Vasquez Racing Team just wanna say its been a pleasure racing wit all of u guys, weve made alot of friends and had alot of fun, and were thankfull for that. now lets finish off the season with 2 hell of races boys! wooohooo.......

Author:
VasquezRacingTeam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:36:55 09/04/12 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.