VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]234567 ]
Subject: Military School Paddling

Author:
Anonymous
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:44:03 09/09/09 Wed

I was sent a website to read this week by a friend of a military school, Chamberlain Hunt Academy in Mississippi, that has in the handbook a provision for corporal discipline for its cadets, grades 7-12, using an oak paddle straight to the boy's bare bottom.
Now I grew up in a school district that paddled and requested a signed consent, which my parents signed, and yes, I got my seat paddled into my junior year of high school but it was licks to the seat of your jeans and you & the principal in his office behind a closed door.
Their Academy handbook outlines a procedure where a cadet is summoned to the Commandant's office, called "The Porch" when misconduct warrants a paddling. In the presence of all assembled cadets, a cadet is called in & instructed to turn around facing his fellow cadets through a frosted glass panel and lean forward. In position, a staff assistant will lower the cadet's trousers and boxers exposing the buttock and after a prayer, the cadet is paddled bare bottom with an oak paddle audible to other cadets present.
That must be extremely embarrassing to take a paddling bare bottomed visually and audible in presence of your peers and to walk back out to face them after the paddling.

I'm curious as to other teens who might have received such a semi-public paddling in school, jeans &/or shorts lowered and your reaction to the experience or your reaction to this military school's discipline policy for boys age 12-17. If there are men who attended this military school or know someone who did and received such a paddling, your willingness to share your experience would be informative.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.