VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4567 ]

Welcome To Home Style Spanking

Subject: Re: WHIPPING

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:01:29 03/28/14 Fri

strap

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: sent to a disciplinarian male for whippings

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:41:38 10/08/13 Tue

I'm older than you. 19. My mom is not up to severe discipline so, like you, I'm sent to a man she knows for it. He's a retired cop and his experience has made him a true believer in very frequent pants down whippings for young guys. Two other guys, 17 and 20, are also sent to him and he requires that it be once a week. Being a former cop, he likes to conduct intense interrogation about bad habits, especially details of masturbation, which is very humiliation and meant to be. After that I am to bare my bottom to my knees while standing to high railing at foot of a bed and present my bottom cheeks for the usual 40 or so lashes with his 2 foot long length of rawhide strap. My bottom is beaten dark blood red --- as it very much should be --- and after a long embarrassing corner time display,. I am sent home to my mother practically begging her for orders I can obey. I don't know if she thinks I need it every week but he does

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:11:56 08/21/13 Wed

I am like a cocky teenage boy who think his shit don't stink.chrisott@bellsouth.net

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:54:18 05/18/13 Sat

why would you need to remind someone of what took place by paddling them too? You sound like an idiot! Does this person have memmory problems? Really! Sounds like you need the belt and paddle?!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:26:16 05/15/13 Wed

hello again sir. was hoping you were here.remember i mentioned that when i moved back in with dad ,i agreed to be spanked as he saw fit, well he was always very strict with me even when my mother was here,.a good paddleing and time in the corner was a normal thing at least a couple times a month.i think it will even be more often now it looks like.my bottom still shows my last spanking[mon]and now im to report to living room again .im to bring the old paddle with me ,strip, hand him the paddle and wait while standing there.i dread this paddle.he made me help make it when i was 15. he was about to punish me with a wooden hair brush but after just a couple swats swats he stopped and we went in his shop.we made this one out of a piece of oak , it three inches wide and 16 inches long and it stings.he made me sand it and round the edges.as soon as it was done i immediatly had to lay across the bench and he layed it on .after just 8 or 10 licks i couldlt hold still my hands trying to cover my bottom .i was out of control, so dad sat down in a chair that is still in the shop and put me over his knee. locked down my legs with his held my arms behind me.he then layed it on me as hard as he could.i was icrying and begging loud enough that my mother finnally came down and asked him to stop after a few more and she always wanted me whipped soundly.h finaly stopped , made me stand in the middle of the shop an do not try to rub my bottom or id get a few more.we all stayed there awhile .untill i could stop crying. i think thayt is his plan for me now. im very nervous

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:42:23 05/13/13 Mon

hi sir havent been here for awhile.i was soundly strapped this afternoon and just need to talk.my dad lays it on me hard when he thinks i need to be punished, which is often.i agreed to strip and let him whip me when i moved back in so its my own fault.he sure takes advantage of the agreement.today i was in the living room and had to strip ,and stand facing him while i was told why iwas to be spanked.usually im sent to my room and lay on my bed but this time i had to bend over the back of the sofa.im 33 years old but he whipped me until i was pleading and in tears.i know he cares but i know he likes whipping me to .i guess i like when he whips me .sometimes i even ask for a few more lashes. i feel very submisive after a long whipping like he gave me today. for some reason i always thank him .im sure well whipped when im allowed to get up

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:42:25 05/12/13 Sun

I would be glad to help you with your problem and warm your butt to a nice red before toasting it with my belt. I would also be willing to use a paddle to remind you of what took place. send me answer if you want my help

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:36:51 12/06/12 Thu

I'm waiting Peter, for that strapping you want to give me! tell me, will it be an all naked session? Hurry! I need the discipline! jffj2knc1@hotmail.com

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:24:37 11/29/12 Thu

jffj2knc1@hotmail.com For Peter Only!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:46:54 11/26/12 Mon

Give your email and I will contact with details of a strapping you need.
Peter

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:43:53 11/16/12 Fri

Go to www.strictlywhips.com and buy a good strap

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:39:21 10/11/12 Thu

am in panties spank me now

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:31:03 10/04/12 Thu

God yes I would love this

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:28:01 10/04/12 Thu

i will take a severe whipping

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:21:15 09/22/12 Sat

You talk to much BS & have no real balls! Punk! No Responce Because Your a Gamer.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:54:58 09/20/12 Thu

I Live In NC But I'll Need More Info. On You Before I Invite You To My Place. Give Me An Email Address.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:20:37 09/19/12 Wed

where do u live wat state what city wat time should i be there

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:26:26 09/18/12 Tue

I Will Do Exactly As You Say. Strip Completly Naked, Lay Accros The Bed & Let You Whip Me Good. I Will Hold Still Until You Feel I've Gotton What I Deserve.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:26:16 09/16/12 Sun

wonder if I could hook up with a man like you? I would love to strip naked for you & be strapped with several straps of yours in one session. maybe 20 minutes with each strap. it's been a fantasy of mine since I was 12 years old. to be with an older who loves to whip me while I lay naked accross his bed. maybe even give him oral. J

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:03:59 09/15/12 Sat

if this message is intended for John, please let me know?! I would be very happy to strip naked & lay accross the bed. I will gladly prop myself up with 2 pillows for a good, long hard bare ass strapping. tell me who you are?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:25:58 09/15/12 Sat

After you strip and there is a short time for reflection .I would want you to stretch out on bed or couch you would need a couple pillows in order that your Hide is in position and it provides for good target ..You will need to stay in position son we both can accomplish our goal together.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:51:21 09/15/12 Sat

I'm in Fayetteville NC & looking for a man just like you here. A collector of straps! would you know anyone who would whip a 51yr old man who wishes to be his dirty little boy? in a LTR! or does anyone else? Thanks! "john"

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:40:18 09/06/12 Thu

my name is ashley sloan and i was wondring if u
could please tan my ass until its bleeding or bleeding
with a little black and blue i dont realy care but if u can do this email
me at kayleeadkins91@yahoo.com plz some one tan my Ass

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:11:54 08/23/12 Thu

excellent posting good information was provided what liked most was the posting was very straight and honest and all that one needed to know was provided.In addition the facts as you need to know them were expressed it was clear what a whipping. Is and is not .The details in regard to the various instruments was also helpful

Subject: Re: about me

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:06:31 08/19/12 Sun

i need someone to beat my bare ass raw with a rattan cane or something just a good. i live in the indianapolis in. are.a

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:18:39 08/17/12 Fri

so you are a Master at tanning ass with a Razor Strap .I find your posting very interesting .I have a couple questions that would like you io respond to 1)when you state you a master at Tanning someone Ass --when was the last time you tanned someone Ass- Was this person a Male and how old was he 2) You indicated your a master of Tanning Ass Tell me how you have become a Master what experience do have doing this .You mention the use of the feared Razor Strap What is your specific experience with this Strap .In addition do you have any experience in receiving the Razor Strap or another Strap or Paddle .If you prefer to answer me by Email I can be reached at Jlbl8203@live.com Thanks Jlb

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:01:58 08/15/12 Wed

where do you live, what city. i would like you to blister my ass. please let me know by replying.

Subject: Re: about me

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:59:13 08/15/12 Wed

where do you live what city. i might need you to whip me

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:39:14 08/14/12 Tue

I am the guy you are looking for I will strap your ass til it on fire,a licking you never will forget

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:32:26 08/14/12 Tue

I am a master at tanning an ass with my razor strap or any strap you prefer

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:52:11 08/13/12 Mon

Whereabouts do you live? If you're in southern California, I can do the job. I am very skilled with the razor strop; I own several, along with other
assorted straps. If you're interested, post here how you might be reached..

Subject: Re: New Paddling Opportunity

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:14:37 08/11/12 Sat

26 definitely is not too old for a spanking. It just becomes a different kind of experience than it was at 14. A man at 26 should be given an adult spanking, respectful of his age and suited to his butt. A moderate to light strap is best, with a longer duration time. More time to reflect on the significance of a strapping to an adult male. A confirmation of his adult status, a reminder that we all are in need of behavioral modification now and then. If you can find a friend who is willing to exchange strapping experiences with you, so much the better. When you are past 20, a strapping can be a wonderful sort of identity reinforcement--after a session comes to a close, you feal good, paid up, and stimulated. Adult men often get a stiffie in response to a spanking experience, which shows that it is connecting with their personality, not just an attack on them.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:28 08/10/12 Fri

I'm a young adult male and I'd like to find a man who can administer professional strappings to me, preferably barebutt and on a regular basis. I can afford to pay any reasonable amount. How do I find a man who can give me skilled strappings?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:21:18 08/10/12 Fri

Your recommendations agree with those of a medical professional from a Southern state where corporal punishment is still widely used on boys. A well-made leather strap is an excellent investment. Paddles mash muscle tissue, canes and whips cause cuts and bleeding. Straps sting the receptors in the skin, which is what should happen, and a boy deserves to get wallops from an implement designed for the purpose, not a belt or some other handy thing. Straps also curve to adapt their shape to buttocks, regardless of the size or shape of the butt of the man or boy to be strapped. Buttocks may be moistened to achieve enhanced stinging, for those special occasions Extremely swift hits from a strap can result in bruising, but that option--which adds significantly to the experience--does no permanent harm. Barebutt strapping is desirable because the results can be seen and gauged. Smaller straps of shorter length are recommended for boys, but heavier and longer straps can be used successfully on adult men, as their use until recently in prisons abundantly shows. Penal institution employees still use them in some countries for keeping things in line. Straps have an indefinite longevity. Once a boy has passed puberty, an adult strap can and should be used on him, and can be used either at more frequent intervals (good reinforcement strategy) or more rarely (as a warning. Ideal for boys in their late teens or young male adults, who associate straps with masculinity. A strap can be purchased as a celebration for a boy's passage into puberty--like a jockstrap. For best results with adult men, a specially-designed piece of furniture adds a meaningful touch--BDG Industries makes a popular bench ideal for those men in need of frequent strappings.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:46:08 08/08/12 Wed

In my view there a number elements thst must be present for a Real Spanking to takevplace .I don't believe that using a plastic slipper is going todo it.I would recommend a LeatherStrap and or a Paddle .The person getting the Spanking would need to Strip down to the Bare and prepare himself for what is coming The climate that occurs in a spanking mode environment is most important for both the Spanker and the spankee .Ones experience with getting a spanking is also important If it's a first time situation consideration might be given to starting the spanking with letting the spankee wear a pair of Jockey Shorts of coursevwith the understanding that they would come down and off during the process In addition if there are other considerations a dialogue should occur .However giving a Spanking is a serious matter so it needs to be accomplished in the usually manner and that means in most situation that the spanking occurs on ones Bare Hiney and there absolute no exceptions to this Athough don't believe in OtTK spankings in particular for older younsters if we are thinking in terms of younger children OTK can and should be om theBare without question or discussion .Spanking is serious business and must be treated in that manner

Subject: Re: PRe: WHIPPING

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:09:30 08/06/12 Mon

I am a girl and I don't beleive u could ever keep me still while u whip me in fact I'll come to your place and u show me where do u live and what house and street tell me and when i arrive try to keep me still if ya can

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:51:33 07/18/12 Wed

So you want a good Ass whipping that's no problem .I believe n good hard whippings on the Bare no doubt .You are sure to have a Hide which will be blistered and extremely sore when Iam finished .I generally use a LeatherStrap and prefer a person to lay himself out on a bed or couch .If necessary pillows can be used to raise your body up and give my Strap a good target in order whip and or Spank you .I require that you are. bare without. anything on at all Depending on the circumstances and how you respond I sometimes finish off whippings with a good dose of shots with my Paddle .Of course you remain completely Bare throughout the session In most situations there are no repeat performances however in some cases we believe and give ManteanceSpankings in these cases we use the Paddle and there is minimum of 15 Shots.IIna case of a repeat performance there is a good possibility that a trip to the Woodshed would be called for and you would take your position across the Spanking Bench I would want you to know in this situation you would be subjected to the Razor Strap followed by a minimum of 15 shots with my Frat Paddle I hope that this spells it out for you.Let me know what you think .Thanks Jim

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:34:15 07/14/12 Sat

I will begin your whipping with a Nice Leather Strap later on during the whipping I have a good size Paddle which use for situations like this I will end the whipping by using the Paddle that previously mentioned .Being nervous is general norm in situations like this so you can be sure we will understand this. The position you arevin is essential to the situation I wiill spell out the conditions 1) You will need to remove all your ClothesYou will be completely Naked2) Your whipping will be a very serve one It will be without Mercy3) You will need to lay yourself out on the bed on your stomach yourvhands need never to touch any part of your body .4) there will be a short time for reflection before we begin during this time you I believe need to be in postion on the bed on your stomach

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:57:17 07/14/12 Sat

just let me know when and where. I can be ready on short notice .however want you to know that you need to be ready to receive what you are asking for and more.Conditions and being in position are essential.This is serious business and be assured that I will Blister and Tan your Hide without any mercy like nothing you have experienced before .So you need to be sure that this is what you want because there is no turning back this is serious business.I promise you a very serve whipping is yours for the asking .You should beware that the vend result of this whipping you will have for sure a Very Sore Hide with the possibility of Blisters &Welts .Your Hide most definitely will be discolored.Walking normally and sitting down will be almost impossible .Now that laid it out for you .Please advise what you would like to do.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:55 07/14/12 Sat

Your wishes can be taken care of in regard to you getting it on the Bare.I believe that all whipping should be Bare so we have no problem with that.Just let me know what other conditions you are looking for .I don't believe in over the knee or hand spanking .My choice of instruments is a Paddle or and a Strap .Let me know and we can proceed accordingly .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:26:29 07/14/12 Sat

Have no fear your days of self spanking are over .If you want the paddle I will take of that just let know my place or yours .However understand you will need to remove everything (strip) and then assume the position.I prefer one to lay it out across a bed or a couch.The end result will be you will have a very sore and Discolored Hide .Sitting down and normal walking will be almost impossible .Let me know if these. Conditions are acceptable .

Subject: Re: spanked at 21

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:21:14 07/14/12 Sat

Ihope you have a sore ass

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:35:10 07/14/12 Sat

i love to spank your bare ass if your a female

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:00:41 07/11/12 Wed

bend me over to pillows and take that strap to my naked ass until its very purple. looking for someone that can make this happen and not hiding and talking shit. serious person only older man that loves to blister an ass.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:13:42 07/06/12 Fri

A plastic slipper doesn't due it for me .I believe all spankings are most effective when a Strap and or a Paddle are used.In addition one needs to Bare it .this simply means you are Naked without question or discussion .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:29:51 07/06/12 Fri

Ilike my bare ass whiped

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:00:13 06/29/12 Fri

Let's be honest here you posted twice and told us nothing if you want to share your feelings and experience you need to give us more details .please provide same .Thanks Jlb

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:48:11 06/29/12 Fri

If you get the razor strap once a week please post and give us more details .I'n addition you stated you get stripped please explain that statement because.don't understand that statement. Thanks. JLb

Subject: Re: David gets in trouble with dad's belt and teacher

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:33:45 06/29/12 Fri

I don't understand what you are trying to communicate .pleasev post again and be specific thanks

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:40:49 06/29/12 Fri

You indicate you get the Razor Strap often .You also indicate your Step Dad tans your hide good .My question is what have you done in order to get this.Further have any of the sessions you had with the Razor Strap taught you anything.Repeat performances with the Razor Strap aren't a good sign for you .Two other issues 1 ) you indicae you are often Naked for these sessions well this is general Norm and the way it's done.As for receiving your punishment in the basement complete privacy is the general Norm too I would appreciate you contacting me Via Email and answering my first question above and telling me how old you are and any other details you want to share. email is Jlb8203@gmail com

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:15:03 06/29/12 Fri

Glad to hear you are ready for my to Spank your Naked Butt. Be assured it will be a excellent spanking nothing you have in this regard will compare with what you will receive from me However you need to do a couple of things before we can get started.1)you will need to stretch out on a bed or couch on your stomach for a period of reflection your hands need to remain away from your Hide.This process will take place for about 30 mins 2) You will need to get a couple of pillows and place yourself in a high body position so that you provide a good target of your Hide to be tanned 3) Your tanning will take place in complete private 4) You can expect that your Hiding will provide you with unforgettable experience .

Subject: Re: A Real Bare Butt Strapping

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:52:36 06/29/12 Fri

Please. Be advised that the Norm is one needs to Bare it Asp .iIn addition f everything is coming off having ones pants down will only get in the way.It is essential to the climate and the position IIn some situations the punishment can start in one jockeys or boxers but if one receiving a spanking and or a whipping these are coming down anyway why not start in the position as that's way it's going to be anyway all you are doing is delaying the obvious and that is not in everyone best interest and I believe sends the wrong message in general

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:33:22 06/29/12 Fri

In my view a good tanning of the Hide cannot be done. With a Plastic slipper.One hasn't had a good tanning if it isn't done with all clothes off to begin with .Then a good strapping needs to take. place with a Strap being used as the main instrument .I some situation a skin to skin spanking an take place before the strap is used .I don't believe in over the need kneekneepunishment so if skin to skin is called for it should be strong slaps across the bare ass with one laying across a bed or couch and he should be on his stomach completely stretched out .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:13:22 06/29/12 Fri

Mark--in resolving your problem you will need to disrobe .I don't believe in over the knee.You will need to stretch out on a Bed or Couch with some pillows you will need to be on your stomach and your body must be placed high so that you provide. A good target for the tanning of yourHideIn regard to special cream forget that we aren't playing games this serious business.I will use a strap on your Hide it won't be a Razor Strap that in my view is to serve first time around .The end result of this will be simply you will have a VerySore Tanned Hide which certainly will have turned various colors Red Black@ Blue. I hope this answers all your questions

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:49:28 06/29/12 Fri

After you are Naked you need to find some pillows ETC and then set yourself up on a bed or couch where the pillows raise you up high so that when it comes time for your Hide to be tanned you provide a good target and you are in position for the start of your whipping.When a person is getting a hiding -also it can be called a good Ass whipping being in position is essential for the beginning of the punishment .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:46:06 06/28/12 Thu

I spank my self with my dads paddle

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:44:10 06/28/12 Thu

I been spanked with a plastic slipper

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:27:40 06/26/12 Tue

yes sir i always have to strip for my whippings.after i strip ,im have to tell again why im to be tanned and ask that he lays it on me good.then i get 4 or 5 licks then i stand in front of him for a whileand wait for my whipping.so i understand what you want sir

Subject: Re: A Real Bare Butt Strapping.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:43:31 06/26/12 Tue

All corporal punishment is done completely Naked this is way it's done no question about it. For the most part being Naked iis not open for debate or discussion .Genially speaking in some rare cases I have known situations where a spanking may start on Jockey shorts and they come down and off later but hat is not theNorm .I believe in particular for older boys that,a spanking becomes a Ass whipping and this needs t take place without the benefit of any clothes on at all.fFor the most part this widely accepted and is how it's done The important issue to remember is Spanking and or whipping is used to be a learning experience .it needs to accomplished with caution and good judgment .One additional point when giving a spanking and or a whipping the target area is one Butt.Other than having a redden and sore behind a spanking or whipping does little or no damage to any one person with the exception of ones pride.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:05:54 06/26/12 Tue

In your posting you express two concerns about your previous spankings.Let's address each one of your concerns 1) In regard to baring it this to me means you remove all your clothes.This can be called stripping .This is the normal procedure for all Corporal punishment .So you need to comply with what's required .2) Waiting for the punishment to begin well this serves two purposes it gives one time to prepare and get into position and also time to reflect on what's put you in this position and what's going to becoming down rather soon .in regard to the person who is going to punish you it gives that person time to prepare and make necessary decisions regarding how to proceed .As you can see all these elements are essential to all concerned.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:05:29 06/26/12 Tue

Once you are Bare the position you need to be in is you need to lay across the couch or the bed on your stomach and stay in that position .Your whipping will begin shortly.there will be short time to reflect on what will be happening.Although waiting can be difficult it's part of the process of things to come.It is essential that you a in position for the start of your punishment. In addition you will need a couple pillows when laying across the couch or bed so that you can boast your Hide high in the air so that you provide a good target for your Hiding .You are saying you need a good whipping where you will get lated on Be assured when this whipping is over it will meet all your expectations and then some..This will be memory experience and one you will feel the affects of for a good while.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:34:42 06/26/12 Tue

Getting the lash and the sting won't be necessary because you will be feeling the affects of my Strap across you Bare Hide.this will more than serve the purpose .You can expect to have a Very Sore Behind.My giving you the Strap may cause you to have some welts and blisters too.It certainly will be a whipping you will remember .In regard to future sessions with the Strap that will be up to you and how you learn to obey.and also how quickly your behavior changes .As you know I dislike repeat performances in those cases the punishment becomes more serve So keep that in mind as remove forward..Keep in mind and reflect on the pain you have received and may be helpful to you in regard to future encounters with the Strap and punishment .

Subject: Re: Spanked bare by best friends Dad

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:37:20 06/25/12 Mon

with me there wouldn't be any messages before any spanking .iIn regard to removing your clothes like it or not that's the way everyone gets it,It is called whipped/ spanked Bare ass. No exceptions .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:28:39 06/25/12 Mon

Good for you .it sounds like you had it all.Did you learn anything from what happened .How did it feel.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:22:09 06/25/12 Mon

I would be glad to accommodate your request but it won't be a oiled Strap.I will give you a whipping with the RazorStrap in the woodshedI. iIn regard to the sting after we are done you can describe to me how it feelsETC I can assure you that your Hide will be well markedI promise you thar.further that this whipping will be memory .In as much you know the Spanking/ whipping Drill what elsebis their to say You of course know that all Spankings @ whippings are given Bare.we all know that this is normal procedure so lets get it started
Let's

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:56:38 06/25/12 Mon

First off let me be very clear I don't believe. Anybody should be Swearing .I have little tolerance for this kind of behavior and feel a good Ass Whipping is warranted for this.The sad part of this your swearing behavior continues dispute your previous circumstance.Therefore there as been a number of repeat performances where you have suffered the pain embossment as well a number of spankings .However nothing appears to change In regard to having someone else spank to compare it to what you have been receiving this will serve no good purpose .In as much you have had the spankings it's my belief moving forward you need a good dose of the Strap& Paddle.iIn regard to your Behind being sore and marked this is consequence. Of your Swearing Behavior.In regard to lotion Etc you won't need that eitherYou do need backside whipped and it needs to happen very soon. In addition you might need a couple sessions . .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:20:06 06/25/12 Mon

It sounds like your excellent candidate for a one time Licking / whipping in order to help get back in line. It is never easy to correct poor behavior but it is mandatory if a correction is going to take place You would need to make a pledge to correct your behavior .Along with that you would submit to a one time whipping and assessment which would take place at the same time.The purpose of the assessment would determine whether you would need any further punishment sometimes part of the process calls for one to sigh a contract to continue as one time whippings often don't have the affect that is required In order that familiar you with the processI Hneed to give you the following details 1) All whippings take place with a minimum of 15mins2 ) All clothes need to be removed --Yo be naked 3) all whippings are private 4) The strap will be used on your Bare Hide.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:19:06 06/25/12 Mon

It sounds like your. mum as found a alternative. For your punishment It appears that you are lucky that your. Neighbor only spanks you with his hand how rr you know that bare bottom is the Norm so you shouldn't be surprised that way you should get it .However getting it with his hand Skin to Skin serves it purpose. I believe it will be time soon for you to graduate to something bigger better after all your 15 so it's time to graduate to age Appriorate punishment. which means a Strap and or The PaddleI guess it's give you something to think about.when this occurs and it will you won't be saying iisnt to bad.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:49:05 06/25/12 Mon

I have a couple observations about your posting.First off you and you only are responsible for your behavior.It appears that you know what's expected of you however you have difficulty with this process.then when get punished you complain about it.This isn't taking responsible..It appear to me that you have earned a whipping and that's what you have gotten.. As for getting it hard it all goes together.I believe this process of getting your hide tanned is difficult. for you and you make it worse by not staying in position .Further you must learn that when you are getting a whipping and you are in position your hands need to no place near yourHide.Yes it will hurt but moving your hands and not staying in position wii make it much worseIf you continue to have repeated performances perhaps other measures will need to be taken.Bye that mean a trip to the WoodShed

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:32:11 06/25/12 Mon

I will take the Strap to your BareAss in next 30 mins .I need you to move into the bedroom and prepare yourself .you will Ned to get a couple pillows and boast yourself up high with your hide up high so that there is a good clear target to your bare hide.I hope this meets your expectations It is most important that you are ready when get there .We need to get down to business Asp .In cases like your there isn't a lot need to verbalize my Strap will do my talking Jlb8203@ gmail

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:58:28 06/25/12 Mon

I would want you to lay over the couch or the bed with your hide up in the air you could boast yourself up with a couple pillowsI I can promise you that you would be getting the whipping of your young life .Have no fear this whipping will be good hard one and one which will have definite after affects as it relates to sitting down and walking .It is my hope that all of the above would meet your expectations .Any questions comments let me know Jlb8203@gmail

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:28:42 06/21/12 Thu

Yes I too believe in on bare spankings and whippings In regard to remaining in position you can be restrained if you can't stay I position .As far whipping you that wont be a problem .I will give you a hiding like you have never had before. You can expect to have a Very Sore Backside in addition some Welts & blisters are very possible.you can also expect that your backside will turn Back& Blue at some point too.As far displeasing your spanker I will be well pleased after our session together

Subject: Re: Spanked at 19

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:26:26 06/21/12 Thu

Dave---- it sounds like to me you might gotten. Spanked prior to be being 19 years old but it doesnt appear that you learned anything about repect for your Mom that's why you were again spanked for disrespect In my view I believe in order for you to have a definite attitude adjustment the scansions you get for disrespect need to change.I believe it's time for the Strap and. It should done with you laying across the bed in your Mom bedroom or your bedroom .There needs to b a couple pillows so that you can raise your hide niice and high so you give your Mom a good target .It goes without saying that this is not a spanking it is however a whipping and you will to remove everything as it will be BareAss .I believe one whipping and you will have everlasting respect for your Mom

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:24:25 06/21/12 Thu

Talking will not take care of this.. Present yourself ASP In addition this has little to do with please me.Your Hide needs to be tanned so let's get it done and now is the time .Prepare Time Is upon us,

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:14:53 06/21/12 Thu

After I whip your Ass the first time you will know a number of important thingsFirst off you will not need a lash my strap on will take care of that The tanning of your hide will be serve the first time .Be assured that even though it will be your first time with me you will be learning very quickly what will be happening . I expect if you are fast learner the rulesEtc will take care of themselves.In regard to repeat performances dislike them because it means what happened first didn't work .Be assured if there is a repeat performance it will only happen once and it will be far worst the second time around In some situations we make a contract in regard to the whipping taking place a second time in those situations its more of sameAll second timers get the Razor Strap -No exceptions

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:48:24 06/21/12 Thu

Once you are bare after a short time out so you can do some reflection I want you to proceed to the master bedroom where you will get into the position For purposes of this whipping you will Ned some pillows in that your hide is up in the air and you are giving me a good target for the Tanning of your Bare Bottom .Be advised your whipping will be excellent one Be assured that you wont be siting or walking for at least a week and will be if you are Lucky In regard to laying it on you just let me take care of that .You will need to take care of your tanned and whipped Ass.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:29:58 06/21/12 Thu

Being prepared for a spanking is essential it is part of the overall process and is very necessary .although waiting is difficult it need to happen and a short wait can be of some assistance in regard to reflecting on what put you in this situation and what was going happen in the here and now as it applies to the whipping you soon will be getting Removing. Your clothes and baring it is also part of the process.The person who is going to give you your punishment needs to get down to the business at hand nothing should impede this process so that is why you need to be ready when the time arrive

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:38:37 06/20/12 Wed

Displease your spanker shouldn't. be a concern .You should only be getting a spanking or a whipping because you did something in order to receive it I understand you want a spanking and you indicate you deserve it.Please indicate to me why you deserve to be spanked because from what you said its hard to understand.I believe you need to clarify the issues around why you think you need to be whipped or spanked Thanks

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:21:38 06/20/12 Wed

Mark---I don't believe in verbal reprimands so you won't have to worry about that part of the interaction.You will have a short time to remove all of your clothes .You then would be taken to the bedroom with pilliows. so you can elevate your hide nice and high so that you can get a good tanning and also provide me with a good target so that you get a good whipping .I don't believe in anything cross the knee..However would be open to a skin to skin spanking with my open hand if felt it was necessary However don't believe in over doing iIt One additional point I believe in contracting in regard to whippings so we would need to discuss this .In the future moving forward I could offer you assistance without punishment if that worked for you .please let me know what you think about this.

Subject: Re: paddle on display

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:51:16 06/19/12 Tue

I believe it would be more. Embarrassing if it was. Used on you..perhaps it has been and that is why you are concerned.Remember iIt is your Mom house and there is no reason to believe she can't have it hangngi in her kitchen if that is what she wants In my view there must be some connection to the paddle and something in your past.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:26:15 06/19/12 Tue

I It sounds like you got it good.Why not tell us what you did to get both the Strap & paddle.iIn addition did it teach youanything.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:07:10 06/19/12 Tue

Generally all spankings and or whippings are given comepletely naked .This. Is the norm and it serves many purposes Sometimes spankings or whippings can start in ones underwear and they can come down later.but generally the norm for a whipping or spankingi is BareAss from the start.IIn some situations those being spanked or whipped are told to go and prepare that means Strip without question..Getting a spanking or a whipping Naked has a very postive message .In my view being Naked sets the tone and climate that needs to take place.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:29:29 06/19/12 Tue

Mark---We appreciate your call for help as well as your honesty .We know that we can assist you in getting back in line.However it isn't going to be easy .Your behavior need serious correction it appears that your actions have been out of control for a while.We will need to have a discussion in regard to your recent behavior and what needs to be done in order to help you. As you know we often call for and issue corporal punishment in the form. Spankings & or whippings In addition these punishments are given BareAss and skin to skin. Without much discussion .This however is the Norm and the way we believe it should be done.iIn your case we would meet with you and then contract with you in regard to will happen

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:13:25 06/19/12 Tue

Waiting may be difficult.and also disrobing however this gives one the chance to reflect on what you have done to create the situation for a a whipping. I would think the spanking itself would cause difficulty in it self.Especially in view of the results of a good spanking .Perhaps the spankings have been given to many times and the climate needs to be changed So perhaps a couple sessions with the strap is called for.However poor to the strap being used a good sound spanking needs to be given This should be on the. bare, skin to skin no questions or discussion need to take place..

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:49:40 06/19/12 Tue

yes sir whatever you want to do to me is fine sir i would always do my best to please you.sir i have been ordered to get off now. i hope to talk again tomorrow sir

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:40:36 06/19/12 Tue

yes sir always whipping my bare ass is understood sir i also want each lash to sting me . i will learn your rules that much faster so maybe not need to be whipped as often

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:34:59 06/19/12 Tue

It sounds like you are a little afraid of the strap@your Dad If you have the strap before what did you learn from the last time .If you didn't learn the first time. Perhaps a repeat performance will make a difference this time.In addition you should know that a whipping is suppose hurt.In my view a second tanning of your Hide might be such what you need..As marksETC on your butt this is the norm after one gets a whipping .Get accustomed to it or change your behavior.It would go without discussion that if there is a third time the climate would need to change along with swapping the strap for a paddle . Also. A good spanking skin to skin might be in thecards

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:31:50 06/19/12 Tue

im fine sir but sore and red sir .not a real bad whipping but he still layed it on me .sir my only questions are what your most used position for me would be .a whipping is harder to take in some sir thats all.and the other is would i always be strapped or would you want to punish me with other things to[cane ,whip ,paddle ect]i want you to i want you to whip me as you see fit and punish me if you feel i need it or even if you just want to .but im a little nervous right now .

Subject: PRe: WHIPPING

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:06:44 06/19/12 Tue

Believe me I will be the one that will put you back inline.first off we would have a short discussion o that have a understanding of what it will take to put you back in line.After that is completed we make a plan to correct the situation at hand.You should knowvthat normally I believe in all action but since you are coming to me this changes the norm at least for the first time Before hand would want you to know that II believe in strict correction iThis means that corporal punishment in form of. A good whipping would be in your future.In addition all whippings are BareAss. Without question or discussionSometimes it necessary to contract fora number of whippings this often changes the climate .p

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:01:35 06/19/12 Tue

sir my dad just walked in.and read our conversation.i had to strip before i typed this post.im having to stand up after every other word i type and get a lash im stiing alot sir ohhh hes hurting me.i ned to go now .ill tell you how i am later sir

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:44:23 06/19/12 Tue

yes sir i understand.i have always been whipped on my bare ass and stripped completly.my punishments are all severe im am not allowed o bring my hands ack to cover my ass.if i do i pay for it.i have asked to have hands tied but he wont do it even for the worst whippings,im still expected to take it.im always lashed well beyond tears then stand in the corner and still not rub my ass.he caught me rubbing once and whipped me again .ill never do that again.i obey without question partly for fear of the strapping id get but also because i want to please sir.i do everthing im told and take whatever he wants to punish me.so you see id want to please you and take any lashing or other punishment you think i need.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:13:36 06/19/12 Tue

All corporal punishment has Risks however if going to be used for correction one has to believe in it.It cannot be used if one is afraid of the outcome No mercy Ass whipping is often needed to correct necessary situations All corporal punishment works if it is given in the correct manner.Howver the correct way and the Norm for this type of punishment is Bare Ass without discussion. In addition when a whipping is called for one needs tone prepared to take charge of the situation. Nothing. Less wiIll do .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:36:20 06/19/12 Tue

All misbehavior can be corrected with a good tanning of your Hide.You can expect this to take place on your Bare Bottom.Getting a whipping is the best way to correct poor behavior.We call it a learning experience and believe me it will be one you won't forget.You can expect to haveva very sore Ass .you certainly will have some difficulty sitting and walking but this all goes with correcting poor behavior .when it comes to correction we have little if any discussion .The reason for this is Action speaks louder than words .Remember you asked for this and you will get in like nothing you have experienced before.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:24:07 06/19/12 Tue

yes sir .please strap my bottom hard .ill do my best to take it with out moving out of position.if i move or plead for easier lashes just whip me harder .i deserve what ever i get if i displease my punisher.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:17:21 06/19/12 Tue

BareAss s the only way you will get iIts good that you are ready because it will be a whipping you won't forget

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:12:25 06/19/12 Tue

I will take the Razor strap to your bareAss without question or discussion

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:08:53 06/19/12 Tue

I want you to lay yourself across the couch with hide in the air. So that have a good target to whip .Be sure you will be whipped.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:03:20 06/19/12 Tue

Any time your place or mine.I will take the razor strap to your hide.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:36:24 06/19/12 Tue

after i strip ...what position do you want me in ..please lay it on me good sir.a good whipping is just what i need sir

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:25:12 06/18/12 Mon

I like your plan especially the part about the Razor Strap This will help the whipping to come together I would Tan your hide until it was Red& Black @ blue no question about nor discussion would be necessary .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:15:15 06/18/12 Mon

When ever your ready and don't worry it will be a whipping you won't forget to soon .You can expect that sitting down will be impossible at for a couple weeks. Now get your cloths off .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:50:30 06/15/12 Fri

i was strapped on monday night for swearing. i slipped after being spanked for the same thing about a month ago.my backside is still marked and sore .as usual he whipped me until he felt i had been punished enough not because of my tears and pleading.i need a hard whipping often enough but he really enjoys punishing me a little to much , and a sure pay for my mistakes.no one else has whipped me in a long time.id like to be spanked by someone else just to compare.im very obediant after a whipping for a while so i probably wont get it again to soon.oh , we are in western new york state.if your close id love to have you try your well oiled strap on my bottom.if you think i need it ,use your lotion and really whip me .ill try to take it with out moving out of whatever position you want me in.if i dont please you i know you i should be whipped again when you want.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:12:13 06/15/12 Fri

Son a well oiled strap is really sensuous and can be given at length.For more severe licking cream applied to your ass is recommended.Where do you live maybe we are neighbors.When were you last tanned?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:07:22 06/15/12 Fri

We can arrange to tan your ass most any time.It will be a strapping you won't forget and will crave more.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:05:12 06/15/12 Fri

Certainly I am the guy to strap you the way you want and need.Lickings are given with expertise that your ass will relish.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:33:59 06/13/12 Wed

like i said sir ,i wish you were around to strap me next time im to be spanked.i guess you would lay it on my butt hard too ,but i would still like to see [feel] a well oiled strap sometime.the strap i get is dry and very hard.id love to compare the sting.im sure it will hurt but that is what i need to correct my behavior i .. always obey very well after im whipped.as much as i dread it i know i need and deserve my strappings.i sometimes even ask my dad to lay it on harder and he always does.when hes done i always feel totally whipped and thank him for careing enough to whip me .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:10:38 06/13/12 Wed

when are you going to take that belt to my bareass

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:54:11 06/12/12 Tue

Im ready for you to spank my naked butt

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:28:52 06/12/12 Tue

Mark,
Think I can resolve your problem.First you will stand in front of me for a verbal reprimand,then told to strip to your under pants.When I am ready your pants will be slid down and off.You will be put over my knee and your ass will be massaged with my special cream,which will arouse you to extreme excitement.Then you will go be taken to the bedroom two pillows will be stacked for you to lay on elevating you ass nice and high.Then my well oiled razor strap will come out and your ass will be tanned until it is purple/Then we will see.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:22:21 06/12/12 Tue

Sounds like what I deserve Sir!!

I have been misbehaving too much lately and need to be put back in line.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Mark

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:07:39 06/11/12 Mon

yes sir i wish you could tan me with your strap.i doubt anyone would punish me as harshly as him.never had my bottom oiled though. but i would take it the best i could, and im used to hard punishment

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:59:08 06/11/12 Mon

yes sir .my dad must agree .i slipped again while we were working outside.he sent me in the house with orders to get in my room and bring the strap with me.my stomach is in a knot,im sure hes gonna tan me good.i hate the waiting and looking at this strap.i know ideserve this whipping but why does he have to be so hard on me. he straps me till im in tears writhing and begging him to stop.i was marked for almost two weeksthe last time .he just lays it on so hard.if my hands move to my bottom he waits till i move them away and lays the next few on even harder.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:36:17 06/11/12 Mon

Most situations are bare bottom no questions or discussion.The other factors in these situations depend on the circumstances involved .To my knowledge. In these situat instruments such as EG straps Paddles are used .Some strapping occur in the the bedroom others in the woodshed .Lots of times it depends on what the normal situation is that particular situation It's my belief that all strappings or whippings should be progressive so that punishm serves a good purpose .It's further my belief all these siituations need to be accomplished in complete private

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:04:06 06/11/12 Mon

I don't understand what is the reason for using the Razor strap.I believe that the razor strap serves a good purpose but it should be used with caution.Fer it's my view that any physical punishment should be done in a way that the person getting it learns a lesson .I can't be to try hurt the person receiving . We all need to be aware of theChild Abuse Laws.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:20:34 06/09/12 Sat

Yes, he should have had his mouth washed out with soap also. The belt or razor strap is common too but soap is the normal punishment for swaering. I had my mouth washed out with soap plenty of times and now my wife does it. She even threatened to do it in front of company and had a bar of ivory soap out waiting last weekend.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:03:32 06/08/12 Fri

Sounds like you earned your whipping with your dirty mouth.maybe he should have waded out your mouth with soap.Since your Mom wanted you whipped perhaps she could been a witness to your whipping.II hope you learned something from this besides having very sore behind . Good luck,

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:02:06 06/04/12 Mon

You would be stripped naked for a session with the razor strap if I have you.It will be a strapping you will never forget

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:51:02 06/04/12 Mon

You sound like a session with my razor strap is just what you need.I would oil your butt well put you over the bed and tan your ass real well

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:39:39 05/31/12 Thu

yeah the hard part of getting a spanking is baring and waiting for them to come in

Subject: paddle on display

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:52:22 05/16/12 Wed

my mom has a paddle on the kitchen wall very embarrassing I'm 20 yrs old and everyone sees it

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:50:35 05/13/12 Sun

hi i broke what is a strict rule here at my parents house[swearing] at lunch today. i knew right away i was in for it.dad broke tradition didnt strap me in the den ,instead sent me to my room with orders to get the strap and and get ready.that meant strip to my tshirt and wait for him.half hour of pure dread before he came in.he said my mother was real disappointed and wanted me whipped good .he made me lay on my bed for my punishment.told me to take it the best i could and said i could hold the headboard.i am usually whippd over the back of achair and told not to put my hands back . so when he said i could hold the head board;i knew he was planning on whipping me hard.he sure did. my bottom and thighs half way to my knees are mell marked .iwas intears pleading for him to stop at the half way point.i couldnt hold still so even the inside of legs got licked .he taught a lesson for sure

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:54:50 05/13/12 Sun

Yes i was spanked with strap and paddle i wap bent over a saddle naked

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:37:34 05/11/12 Fri

peter your right about the ste strap. im an adult living back with parents.my dad uses a strap on me fairly often.[about every month or so]he makes me bend over the back of a chair hands on the seat and lays it across my bottom and thighs.sounds like you would like to whip me to. not sure i could handle being whipped by you both.my backside is whipped to a to a frency by my dad .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:51:10 05/10/12 Thu

He's probably seen the privates of plenty of young kids and does not really mind and your mum knows you to. Rory

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:45:34 05/10/12 Thu

Vlad, same problem here, I get a stiffie when uncle massages me before the spanking he does not mind either. But when he spanks I sometimes leak and I fel so ashamed mate. Glad that your neighbour is a good man, so's my uncle. The best Mickey.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:35:47 05/10/12 Thu

No Mickey, the neighbour does not have kids. But he does like kids, that's why my mum who is not so strong takes me to him for a spanking. He always spanks hard but fair, but it feels rotten to be so exposed. But it teaches me a lesson. It hurts real bad when he spanks close to my anus and that always gives me an erection. But the neighbour says it does not matter, so that's good. Best to you Vlad!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:03:19 05/09/12 Wed

Matey, does the neighbour spank you hard or is he fair, does he have kids. I think the diaper position is rough, I'm 13 and get it like that sometimes.My uncle spanks me, I hate it when he massages me before the spank. He does that for a good reason, to make the nerves more awake.I always hate it when I have to get all my clothes of. Best to you Mickey

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:40:44 05/08/12 Tue

My mum who is single also takes me I'm 15 to a neighbour who spanks us when we are naughty. He always makes me take of al clothes so that I really will feel it. Im glad he only spanks me with his hands. But sometimes he puts me in the diaper position, oh boy thats bad, because it opens me up and he spanks even in my crack. But he's not to bad

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:41:04 04/26/12 Thu

Naked for me. chrisintel85@yahoo.com

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:57:53 04/19/12 Thu

Do u guys get spanked comepletely naked or just pants down

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:18:56 04/02/12 Mon

I get the razor strap from my step dad often,stark naked in the basement.He really tans my ass

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:15:45 04/02/12 Mon

I get stripped naked and tanned with the razor strap about once a week.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:15:05 03/20/12 Tue

Tell me about some recent spankings,do you get the strap?The razor strap can't be beat for a real licking.I use it often and real welt the asses I tan.
Peter

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:11:31 03/20/12 Tue

Tell me about some resent strapping.Have you had the razor strap?That is some leather to get licked with.
Peter

Subject: Spanked Husband

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:05:25 03/20/12 Tue

My first spanking from my wife occurred on our wedding night. She had showered first and when I came out she took my hand and walked me over to the bed. Before I knew it she sat down and in one quick motion had turned me over her knee. My wife is much bigger than I and found out much stronger as well, she is 6'2" 195 lbs. and I 5'10" and 165 lbs. .I protested telling her to stop this at once and that I was too old and big for a spanking and tried pushing off of her lap only to have her laugh at me and hold me down as she continued to spank me. Just then their was a knock at the door, "housekeeping" to my horror my wife said "come in". In walked a 60ish lady carrying 2 extra towels which my wife must have called the front desk for when I was in the shower. I tried getting up off of her lap again only to have her put me back in place saying "you tried that before and it didn't work what makes you think it will work now"? It's too late to hide from the housekeeper dear she has already seen me giving you your wedding nights spanking. My wife asked her to put them in the bathroom and if she could take the wet ones away all without missing a beat. I am convinced my wife did this to keep her in the room longer to witness my humiliation and revel in my embarrassment. The woman congratulated us on our recent marriage and that things seem to be off to a good start. She also said she could see who was going to be wearing the pants in the family and who wouldn't as she left laughing as my wife increased her force evoking more ouches and begging for her to stop and let me up.
markiee

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:11:10 12/26/11 Mon

Male or female?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:05:45 12/19/11 Mon

My mum, who was single always took me until I was 14 over to our neighbour who was a teacher in a private school. He was my friends Dad. This man then had us strip in front of my mum and then he hand spanked me. I did not mind being bare with this neighbour but felt so bad bad that my mum saw my private junk.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:02:51 12/18/11 Sun

Never got a bare butt whuppin--and should have--was a brat--when my mom's boyfriend moved in heard him tell her that I needed some firm discipline--bare butt with the razor strop--she agreed and week later he called me out to the garage--he was running a hefty razor strop thru his fingers--now am gonna teach you some proper respect and obedience--you will call me SIR from now on---he was a big guy and laid on 25 real heavy ones---was butt was sore and red for 3 days---have not forgotten and call him SIR all the time

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:20:56 10/20/11 Thu

just talking with my father again .he told me that because im an adult and should understand and obey allthe rules.when i do disobey . he plans on dealing with me harshly each time.ive been only spanked with a strap for many years ,but he decided to now also make a paddle to use on me , but only on my bottom. and only if im still marked or very red .i can see he plans on whipping me much more now that i moved home.if all my whippings are as bad as yesterdays ill be stinging all the time i think.he strapped me to tears and begging him to not whip so hard but made me lay back down and laid it more .he says he whips me because he cares .i beleive him so i guess il let him whip me when he thinks i need it, which will be often i guess

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:00:27 10/20/11 Thu

im the 29 year old that posted yesterday under spanked as a teen.well dad did spank me last night.

Subject: WHIPPING

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:43:24 10/20/11 Thu

My dad alway whip me in the nude.I am now 21.I get whipping once in a week

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:13:37 09/30/11 Fri

Iwaslast spanked at age 10and didn,t like when I was almost late for school everydaybeause having to be punished before going to school and then by the principal in his office before going to the classroom and then getting punished at recess by him too and then had to go in the corner for 15minutes.
Anon.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:27:24 08/10/11 Wed

I would like people to text me about younger age spankings girls especially but boys also text 00353851754920

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:22:03 08/10/11 Wed

Any want to text me girls especially on 00353851754920

Subject: Re: adult son spanked

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:18:00 07/28/11 Thu

I have certainly heard of other instacnes like this. Someone told me not so long ago of a farmer who still spanked his grown up sons at leats once a year. One of the sons had kids of his own who must have known their dad still got spanked by his dad.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:58:17 07/23/11 Sat

would like to hear more about your spankings from your stepdad. text me or call 315 921 1940

Subject: Re: as a boy i was put in girl wear in the hall

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:18:03 06/26/11 Sun

How old were you when this happened

Subject: Re: woodshed?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:30:02 06/19/11 Sun

as a boy i was put in girl wear in the hall

Subject: David gets in trouble with dad's belt and teacher

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:28:34 05/26/11 Thu

According?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:09:28 09/21/10 Tue

I am 19 also and my rents spank me, too. kylejordan91@yahoo.com

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:13:43 09/20/10 Mon

Im 19 and live with my moms 2nd husband.Been with him since they divorced when I was 16. He still gives me the belt but noone knows about it.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:06:28 07/11/10 Sun

hi did your sis see u nude befor

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:51:52 04/30/10 Fri

Wipper her bare bottom up with a paddle 2
Sisters from playa

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:38:06 01/14/09 Wed

My sister and I were not out together we just got home together sis cried very hard while dad was whipping her, she got her whipping first and then I got mine, she saw my barebottom and more, it was hard watching dad whip her as I love my sister that was the first time dad took her to the woodshed he allways spanked in her room before, dad allway spanked us for comming in past our curfew, but it was the first time he took me or sis to the shed for breaking curfew,maybe because we were 2 hours late

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:39:46 01/14/09 Wed

Wow dude, that sure sounds harsh for just 2 hours past curfew or was it because of what you & your sis were doing during those 2 hours?

So you both got it in the shed immediately after getting home & went to bed that night with sore butts or get it next day?

Even in panties I bet that was hard on your sis? Had she ever been strapped before? She endure it pretty good?

Subject: A Birthday Paddling

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:18:14 01/14/09 Wed

I recently turned 21 and there was no doubts that my buddies and I were going to make it a big night on the town...drinking, music, girls.
The surprise was when my best friend, Clark, drove up so we could go pick up our girls and a car load of other friends pulled in behind him, armed with ping pong paddles & told me my ass had a birthday paddling coming.
In high school we did the birthday swats but my ass had gone unpaddled now 3-4 years & I found myself bent over in my boxers getting 21 hard solid across my ass. They made me feel like a boy again getting an ass paddling from dad.

Did anyone else ever get a 21st birthday paddling or in fact ever birthday spanked still as a late teen?

Ken

Subject: Re: your humiliation worse

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:05:52 01/12/09 Mon

Only non-family bare was my buddies like on my birthday or a lost game when told to bare my ass & pay up...some hand smacks & some with paddle. You guys do that-trade swats?

The few you got at home as a teen, were they hand spankings too or your dad take you bare butt for a paddling or whipping if you needed one?

Mom didnt need to as a teen. Just tell dad what I did and he had my jeans & shorts down & me over my bed for a whipping I didnt want to sit down after that evening.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:39:07 01/12/09 Mon

Well I`m not too sure if he would have done that to get a bit of approval from the others . And no I should`nt think it would be worth it really .
Its just that when he did get a spanking it went down well with the others . I was told that on the way home some boys who got to hear about him getting a spanking wanted to see the marks and so he got taken into a shed and had the embarassment of getting his bottom bared by some boys to have a look .
Some time later after my step dad got permision from mother to spank me that particular boy and me got my step dads anger up when we were foolishly playing goalie in the front room a bit too near a stand lamp . The glass got broken and both of us were getting a telling off when my friend`s mother arrived to give him a lift back to his home .
She got invited in and was told what had happened .
My step dad explained that the lamp was expensive and that
in my case I would be getting a bare bottom spanking very soon . She said that her and her husband had often thought about spanking their son ,my friend James ,and their daughter also ,but were still trying to decide on the matter .
My step dad said that with her permision he would give her son a taste of proper discipline straight after he had dealt with me .
She seemed convinced that now was as good a time as ever .
He also told her that boys are better dealt with when they have to remove their clothes for a spell over a mans knee .
She said that her father dealt with her and her brothers that way ,and gave her permision to my step dad to deal with her son the same way as he would be dealing with me .
James mother told him that he should have been more careful
in somebody elses home and told him to do exactly as my step dad was going to tell him .
He was sobbing a bit but agreed that he should be punished the same way as I was about to be .
She was going to leave the room ,but my step dad said she should stay to shame the boys .
So we were`nt to be spared our blushes as the order to take our clothes off was given . Sitting on a chair in the middle of the room we were told to turn to face him as we took down our trousers and underpants .We appologised to him ,waiting to be beckoned forward to go accross his lap .
But I think again ,James would`nt have wanted to have been let off with just a telling off .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:11:23 01/11/09 Sun

Answer to your questions: We were bigger and stronger than most 14 cyr olds--My friend was biggger than I. When I watched my friend I knew she was spanking damn hard and he was pleading and saying he was sorry like he was 5--and he was a big guy! So it made me even more scared-but I assure embarrassment was even worse than the pain. Yes--if we were going to get spanked--I totally think his dad should have done it. Of course it would still have hurt but I could have skipped the embarrassment of her seeing and spanking my bare butt--If it was his dad --I would have suffered little embarrassment at all--just the pain on my butt. I still was getting paddled at home--but not often--I got a few teen age spankings but they were few. I was never that embarrassed when I got it at home---it was on the bare butt no matter what age----but it is totally different getting it from mom or dad than a non family woman----If I had to get it--I would like to have waited for his dad a thousand times over! Thanks for writing--Did you have a non family experience of getting spanked bare??? I wonder how many guys did!!!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:13:22 01/11/09 Sun

As dad was taking me to the shed I ws pleading not to be spanked but it never worked,once in the shed i lowerd my pants and underpants when dad told me to, their was a sawhorse that dad made me bend over, one time when I was 16 and my sister was 18 we both came in 2 hours past our curfew dad took both of us to the shed and we both got the strap I got it bare and my sister got it on her panties boy was I embarrassed, the next dad dad made both of us stand in the corner, then he grounded both of us for 2 weeks

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:01:13 01/11/09 Sun

What was your reaction...resist, beg, start tears, make promises, be passive & accept your fate...as dad walked you to the shed, especially as an older boy?

Once there, you knew to lower jeans & undies and assume position or wait to be told to delay as long as possible? Was there a bench, stool, sawhorse, etc to bend over?

Had you received spankings/paddlings at school or from others also that did not involve a shed & strap to your butt? Was it always private between you & dad or had you & a brother/friend or other boy been taken & strapped together in the shed?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:53:34 01/11/09 Sun

Do you think, or he ever admit that, he lied in order to bne sent to the Head to experience a slippering like other boys received? Was it worth it for him to have a sore bottom in order to win peer approval?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:47:57 01/11/09 Sun

At 14, were you both normal in height & build that made it odd & embarrassing to go otk as a small boy would or both small in stature for 14? Since you went second, was your reaction based on his reaction being spanked or you reacted due to pain & embarrassment you experienced?

What had been your experience with spankings prior to this incident at home or school? Would you have felt different if it had been his dad rather than mom?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:34:27 01/10/09 Sat

I am the guy who got spanked bare my his best friends mom at 14-----We both got it--he first. Someone asked about her seeing our genitals--and were we into puberty---Yes we were vwell into puberty. By that age we both had cpubic hair--and developed genitals----You are correct, for a second when we each had to lay over her lap she could have seen our genitals---You may think this odd--but that part did not freak me out at all cause I was so ashamed to havce to bare my butt and put it over her knee to get paddled damn hard. Iabsolutely hated the idea of having my naked butt over her lap at that age and size---and get spanked like I was 5. It was so embarrassing I thought I would throw up--not from the pain--( and it hurt plenty!)but from the embarrassment of my naked butt over her knee getting spanked damn hard. I agree cone would think her seeing genitals would have been a bigger deal---since it was only for a moment it really was not a big deal--Someone else asked if we knew we deserved it---No I do not think we deserved it ---at all. She could go ballistic over small things---This was to me--small---To answer your question--the bare butt spanking by a person other than mom or dad was the traumatic part--not the momentary naked genitals Hope I answered your question

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:35:20 01/10/09 Sat

Yes I suppose so . Several boys I knew were occasionaly getting their bottoms spanked at home by their parents for doing less than for what I had been getting away with .
I don`t think it did me any harm .
Certainly learning that I just could`nt do as I pleased with out having to accept the consequenses .Being made to virtualy remove all my clothing in front of others and have my bottom spanked , took me down a peg or two .
I went away with the family on three occasions and I got a spanked bottom on one of those occasions along with the other two boys .
My step father got permision from mother to start what he called , " proper discipline for a boy " . So he decided I would start acompanying him upstairs to my bedroom ,and behind the closed door would have to get undressed to be taken over his lap .
At my school ,which was a small private school in Surry ,
all of us boys knew that the school practiced corporal punishment . This was with the parents consent . I never got my bottom spanked at school and quite a few of the boys I associated with did`nt either .
But one boy who was a bit of a loner ,spent much of his time in books ,wore glasses and did`nt do well at sports found more acceptance among the boys when he broke a school rule about lying .
He was found out and ended up in the Headmasters study along with four other boys I knew . They had got it before , but this other quieter boy who was shy about stripping in the changing rooms for PE and games and had probably never had a spanked bottom before ,found himself waiting in line for the order to take down his trousers and underpants for a dose of the slipper .
I found out later that even though he was crying as he obeyed the order to bend over and present his bottom to our Headmaster to get three hard wacks ,he was nevertheless more accepted by the others . It did him some good also , no doubt feeling a bit more like the other boys .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:47:26 01/10/09 Sat

His mom also saw my penis and yes I have pubic hairs down their, and while mom was spanking me I cried and pleaded with mom to stop.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:56:55 01/09/09 Fri

Is it only your naked butt she saw or did his mom see all of you as well as all of him? Had both of you two begun puberty and had big bushes down there? Did you cry and beg her to stop and scream out during nthe spanking.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:16:16 01/09/09 Fri

So you figure it was something you needed & probably benefited from at the time? Was that your only spanking or after that you get more? Ever set yourself up to get one cause your friend was going to get one?

Had a friend in jr high who never got in trouble at school until 8th grade when he pushed the limits until he earned a trip to the office for a paddling so he could experience what I & other boys had gotten with the "board". Said after, it was worth it to feel like one of the guys.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:00:04 01/09/09 Fri

Thanks for the reply. I do not know how many spanks--maybe 12 or so. She paddled bang,bang bang----so I do not know how many --It seemed like alot. My friend got it first--and he was bigger and more well grown than I was--I recall he looked big and his bare butt looked big as he was voer his moms knee and getting it. I got it just the same no more lenient nor any worse---It hurt plenty---but the extreme embarrassment of having a woman other than my mom see my bare butt and spank it- my most outstanding emotion of that experience. I thought for a moment-- I would throw up just standing there---but I did not. That night I was amazed we all played cards together and he and his mnom were laughing like nothing happened. All I kept thinking was ":God! she saw my naked butt and spanked it!"

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:32:43 01/09/09 Fri

When he told me to get to the woodshed he always took my arm and led me there, yes it was painfill and embarrassing as dad spanked me with my pants and underpantd down, after dad spanked me I could lift my pants up but it was very painfull, after dad spanked me I would have to go in the house and stand in the corner for a half an hour then dad would put me to bed.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:57:58 01/08/09 Thu

Yes thats right . It was an intimate part of that families life that I felt a part of . I did get a bit ignored at home and I suppose I felt more a part of a family unit being included in a family arrangement that was something their boys had sort of accepted .
I also went camping with the family knowing that if I stepped out of line I could end up getting a bare bottom spanking .But it made me feel secure somehow . He was a good bloke actually and worked hard for his family and liked lots of fun things also . But he took the discipline of children very seriously and just required no back chat when the order was given to get underpants or knickers down for corporal punishment when he said so .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:12:49 01/08/09 Thu

Wow, that had to both hurt & be embarrassing at 18.

Would he send you to the shed & wait & think about what you did & what was going happen or take you marching out to the shed. He have a bench or sawhorse or something out there to bend you over or you just drop drawers & face the wall?

How difficult was it to pull up your drawers & jeans after a strapping to go back inside or you stay butt naked in the shed awhile to cool down your butt?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:54:27 01/08/09 Thu

Are you saying that having your friend's dad spank you just as he spanked his own two boys made you feel more connected with your friends & their family? That maybe their dad gave you a higher sense of security knowing that you could get your bare bottom walloped when you disobeyed or did something wrong like you knew your friends got?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:07:26 01/07/09 Wed

Thank you for responding . Yes I had never been spanked by my parents ,they did`nt really go along with that idea .
When I was about ten I had a step father who would have spanked me , but mother did not really want him to do that to me .
My friends dad knew my step dad and persuaded him over the phone that I would benefit from a proper spell of corporal punishment . So he agreed and I was surprised that mother went along with it .
A few weeks later he discussed it over breakfast and it was agreed that he could now spank me . So he adopted that method ,and also spanked one of my friends when he stopped over with me . He always liked the idea I think .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:56:51 01/07/09 Wed

What had you guys done?

Was this your first bare ass paddling or were you spanked by your mom or dad bare ass at home too?

Were you ever paddled at school by a teacher or principal?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:44:41 01/07/09 Wed

How many swats did your friend's mom give you? Did you or your friend get paddled first, and do you think you were both paddled with the same intensity?

Subject: your humiliation worse

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:23:21 01/06/09 Tue

Many yrs ago while staying with my beest friend his mom went sort of ballsitic over a seemingly small incident--she paddled us both on the bare butt---I knew my friend still got paddled bare--but I did not think it would happen to me. I thought it was the most humiliating thing that happened to me---having her see my naked 14 yr old butt and then getting paddled hard--after reading your account--I realize you had it worse---If I had to have my bare butt spanked in front of his sisters---it would have been totally humiliating---We got paddled in his bedroom--I still think his mom went way overboard in spanking us!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:10:16 01/06/09 Tue

I think the humiliation in front of mom & sister stinks. Many boys have gotten a bare bottom spanking, me included, and that's ok when deserved. At 13, you three should have been taken to a bathroom or bedroom, pants taken down & maybe even paddled rather than spanked otk.

You really made it to 13 without ever having been spanked by your mom or dad previously or you mean it was a first from a friend's dad?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:16:51 01/06/09 Tue

I got taken to the shed everytime I was going to get spanked by dad,when mom spanked me it was in mny room she used a paddle over her knee when dad spanked us with the razor strap I could not sit for a day when mom did it it was a couple of hours till I could sit, dad used the strap on me till I was 18 and mom spanked me till I was 19 and left home

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:11:09 01/06/09 Tue

My dad & uncle got bare ass strappings from grandpa as boys in a woodshed but dad never used a razor strop on either me or my brother, David, growing up. We got his belt though, bare ass, usually in our room.

What earned you a trip to the shed for a strap whipping and until what age did your dad use a strap to your bare ass? Could you or did you want to sit down after a strapping?

Rick

Subject: Reply: Rick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:05:26 01/06/09 Tue

Did you & the other boy talk about it after class because of its uniqueness of happening to two better behaved boys?

Was getting spanked unusual for you too at home because of your pattern of being better behaved or parents employed other discipline methods?

Rick

Subject: Spanked bare by best friends Dad

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:49:29 01/05/09 Mon

This is an interesting site ,and has a mostly positive attitude to traditional discipline in the home being a good remedy for naughtiness in boys and girls .
When I experienced this for the first time I was about thirteen . I was at my friends home for the weekend and both me and his brother got into trouble over their neighbours car . I was punished along with my friends by their Dad . But I experienced a sort of comforting family harmony that was`nt present in my home life .
We had been told not to play near this particular car as the owner had just finished doing some paint spraying on it ,in the open on his drive .
My friends James and William thought it would be fun to have an open air pillow fight with each other and so a large deposit of feathers ended up bonded to the newly resprayed car .
The neighbour complained to my friends Dad and so we ended up that evening in their front room . He was furious and told me that I too was to blame and that he had phoned my step dad and asked if he could deal with me the same way he deals with his boys .
It was agreed and now it was becoming clear to me as to how I was about to be punished .
Their Dad called his wife and older daughter into the front room . They took a seat as James then William were told to take all their clothes off for a spanking .
I think I gasped as I realised what he might say as he looked towards me . What a time to find out that boys are spanked naked in his family home .
Crying was ignored as I stood naked in line with the other boys with my hands on my head trying to explain how it won`t happen again .
James was first over his Dads knee then William then , sobbing ,I had to go over to him .
It really hurt ,and so embarrasing . But they somehow had real structure in their family ,and over his knee I felt a little bit a part of that .
I still stopped over with them and there were other instances similar with visiting cousins ,and me also .
Does real discipline usually bring harmonious family life .?

Subject: woodshed?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:26:15 01/05/09 Mon

do any teens get taken to the woodshed to get their spankings, and if you do what does your father use to spank you, when my dad takes me to the woodshed he uses a razor strap to spank me, and does it give you a sore bottom, my bottom gets real sore and very red.

Subject: Girls' state of dress for C.P.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:14:51 01/03/09 Sat

An anonymous poster says, "[I}think that in the United States that the parents should be allowed to administer bare bottom spanking, to their children at home - I feel that the boys should be spanked on the bare butt, by the leather strap, or the belt, & I feel that the girls should be spanked by the switch, or by the cane - The girls should only be allowed to keep a thin pair of underwear on, as well as a thin pair of shorts."

With girls, should they still have their shirts on?

Subject: to Rick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:03:11 12/31/08 Wed

I see my experience has caused some questions--Thanks. I like a forum that really communicates.---To answer your questions--We knew we were getting spanked when we got out of the pool--There was not al ot of lecture--more just getting paddled---As I said in my first message--I could tell the coach was in a very bad mood that day--so I should have been extra careful. I do not think the other guy had been paddled in school as he was not one of the tough guys or a 'smoker' or anything bad. The coach may have been making a point that day---that if the two of us could get spanked in front of the class anyone could be---.It was really not unusual that I was not paddled again at school again--as it was so unusual that I was paddled that one time---hense the embarrassment on my part---It really hurt!

Subject: Re: swim class

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:59:29 12/29/08 Mon

Made it to 9th grade never getting paddled & it only took a few minutes of goofing off with your buddy in the pool to not only get you swats but to get paddled on your wet bare ass & in front of your entire pe class.

When summoned out of the pool, did you both know already it was a paddling you faced or coach lay into you with a stern lecture & then surprised you with paddling?

Dont know your school but 9-10 years ago when I was in high school it was always a big deal to get details & even do a butt damage check in bathroom or locker room if one of the guys got paddled. It wasnt done to further embarrass since most of us had been on the receiving end at least once but just curiosity I guess. Nobody intentionally set themselves up to get paddled but were you ever curious prior to this as to what it was like or how it would feel to get paddled like other boys & maybe want it at least once?

If that was your only one in high school, it obviously set you on a straight path of behavior the next 3 years. Did you & the other boy talk any about it later that day? Do you know if it was his first too?

Rick

Subject: Re: answer re: swim class

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:46:26 12/28/08 Sun

Thanks for your reply--We had to be in the water the rest of the class--and we just played whatever swim game we were playing.It was probably best as the water was cold and having to be in a game was better than sitting along side as I might have cryed--cause I was so embarrassed--While the other guys did not hassle us--they were real curious to look as our butts got redder by the end--as if they had never seen a bare butt before. I was nev er spanked at school before or after. I disliked the fract that everybody seemed to ralk about it the rest of the day

Subject: Re: answer re: swim class

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:14:03 12/24/08 Wed

Had either of you been school paddled previously?

Were you sidelined the remainder of swim class to nurse your paddled butts or made to re-enter the water & finish class?

Any of your mates comment or hassle you guys after watching your butts paddled?

Subject: answer re: swim class

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:50:47 12/22/08 Mon

We got paddled in swim class for horsing around when coach was doing instruction--He was in a bad mood I could tell-so I should havew been extra careful not to annoy him---The two of us had to get out of the pool bend over and get paddled on our bare wet butts.It was a long time ago when guys swam naked. I was embarrassed to have the whole class watching the two of us. It hurt plenty but in that case embarrasment was worse---I did not get spanked at home for that offense. It was my own fault and I knew it even when it happened.

Subject: Re: to Robbie----fairness?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:29:34 12/21/08 Sun

What earned the 9th grade swimming pe paddling? You alone involved or other guys lined up along with you for swats? Was it on wet or dry swim trunks or made to haul trunks down for swats? Did that get your butt paddled again at home?

Was it the embarrassment of getting it at school or just plain hurt when coach whacked you that made it worse than home? Was that your first & only school paddling?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:45:38 12/21/08 Sun

Thanks for your inquiry---no my dad and mom always used the same paddle---regardless of age---While a paddling on the bare butt definitly hurt---my dad would not have used a belt---It may have been common in other homes---even though we still got paddled in high school--my parents would have considered a belt too rough---To answer your second question guys did get spanked in phy ed--I only got it once in 9th gr swim class--It hurt and was humiliating--way worse than getting it at home. I did see others get it in phy ed or football.

Subject: spanked at 21

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:00:34 12/21/08 Sun

Are their any 21yr old whos dad still spanks them, im 21 and my dad takes my panties down and spank me with a hairbrush, t embarrassing getting spanked at 21

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:18:44 12/19/08 Fri

So dad never threatened or resorted to using his belt on you or your brother's butt?

School give you paddlings or that prohibited?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:08:07 12/18/08 Thu

Thanks for the questions---As my brothers and I grew up--Mom may have vspanked us downstairs when we were small--under 10----It was just over the knee on the bare butt sort of where the 'crime' occured so to speak--After 10--ceretainly from 10 thru 14 mom took us up to our room and paddled us the same way---After 14--dad paddled less frequently--but he just had us gfo upstairs bend our bare butss over the end of our bed and in a couple minutes he came up and paddled us. It was a short wait for dad to come up and spank us--but even the few minutes we waited with bare butts bending over the bed---made me nervous--When I needed a spanking I wanted to get it over with asap!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:09:17 12/15/08 Mon

Ya'll I'm got for girls getting swats either I guess. Maybe when we were in elementary school like grade 1-3 a girl might get a spanking with the ruler but it seemed like it was the boys who mostly got spanked.

When mom or dad were going spank you, did you usually get sent to your room to wait or they just get the paddle & swat your butt then & there? They tell you to lower your pants to bare bottom or turn you around & pull them down themselves?

You get hard spankings with the paddle or just swats that stung awhile? You or your brother ever do anything that got dad to give you a whipping bare ass rather than a paddling? Could your school paddle too & if so, you get paddled at school also?

Subject: Re: Spanked College Guy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:11:41 12/14/08 Sun

Bruises and blisters on a guy's ass after a hard spanking are totally normal. Hey, it's not supposed to be a fun time and the sore ass and marks are there to remind you of why you had to take licks in the first place.

Subject: to Robbie----fairness?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:46:38 12/03/08 Wed

Being much older than you--spanking was more common when I grew up--In our family only the boys got spanked--not the girls---We did not get spanked often or with out cause--but when it happened we got spanked with a paddle on the bare butt--either mom or dad--then only by dad after 14--So I grew up thinking getting paddled was only a-boys punishment---In the case of my sisters I did not think it was unfair--it was just the way it was--- Your case may be different I realize---Its just the way I feel about it. If my sisters had been spanked I think I would have taken their side and been against them getting a spanking for what ever reason--I am not sayingI am right--

Subject: Paddled vs Time Out

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:12:54 11/29/08 Sat

Aunt Kathy & my cousin, Mitch, visited for Thanksgiving. It had been awhile since Mitch & I were together...we're both 15.
We were having a great time & guess we let it carry over to the dinner table on Thanksgiving. Failing to heed "the look" and eventually a verbal warning from my dad, we both got sent away from the table mid-meal...Mitch to the living room & me to my room.

About 20 minutes later after finishing his dinner, dad comes to my room for the expected lecture on our table horseplay. He lays on the usual "you're old enough" & "I'm ashamed of your behavior" but then goes to my closet & pulls out the old wood paddle that had been retired there about 8-10 months ago telling me to get my jeans down for an ass whoopin since words dont seem to phase me. I begged I'm too old but found myself in my boxers over the edge of my bed getting my ass paddled & holding back so others would not hear it happen downstairs.

Mitch got a lecture from Aunt Kathy & grounded for an hour in the living room while my ass got the whoopin. Later coming to the room we were sharing for the visit, he teased at first but then wanted details since he never got paddled & his mom (he has no dad) has not spanked in years.

Friday morning, home alone while mom & Aunt Kathy shopped for bargains, I dared Mitch to take his first butt paddling.
He agreed saying the piece of wood could not hurt that much on his tough butt. He thought I got it bare so I told him it was bare ass & over the bed & gave my cuz an ass whoopin to remember.

I only wish it had been my dad & me watching Mitch get it as I got it but at least I gave his unspanked butt an initiation long overdue.

Is it fair that one boy gets paddled & one gets time out when both are equally guilty? Was it fair that I dared him to take the paddling from me and risk my dad finding out & whipping my butt again?

Robby Jr

Subject: Re: whipping

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:29:28 11/15/08 Sat

Did you have to cut the switch too?

Was it always across your bare legs rather than your bottom?

Subject: Re: Parents Called To School

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:34:45 11/08/08 Sat

the school i attended in the late fifties and early sixties had a policy requiring a parent to be present when corporal punishment was to be administered. they were usually called and asked to show up with the student just before first class the next morning. this call would mean i was in for a good, panties down bare bottom spanking at home. i was sent to my room where i would wait for mother to prepare supper and eventually get around to the task at hand.the time between 3.30 and 6 o` clock supper time seemed to take forever, then all of a sudden i would hear those dreaded footsteps coming up the steps, her bedroom door opening, and then the night table drawer opening where she kept her long handled hairbrush, then the footsteps to my bedroom door where she would appear with that dreaded hairbrush in hand. she would then sit on my bed,tell me to remove my panties and lay over her lap. having done this she would tan my ass with that big brush to the point where my behind felt like it was on fire. my mother then informed me because i was caught not only smoking but doing it on school property that the school principal and herself agreed that instead of being supended from school, i would get 20 strokes on the bare behind with the cane. the next morning arriving at school with my mother was usually an indication to the other students that i was to be strapped, that was hunilating enought, some of my close friends were coming up to me saying they heard i was going to be caned. in my school caning was usually a punishment used on only real bad boys.in the principal office i was instructed to remove my skirt and panties, and to bend over , grab my ankles and maintain the position. when the first stroke landed on my already sore behind i felt pain and burn like i never came close to before. i don`t know how i managed to get through 20 strokes of pure agony. i can tell you one thing, i never smoked again, on or off the school grounds.

Subject: Re: Betting butts

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:04:02 11/02/08 Sun

Cole,

My dad was a belt user too from age 13 until I got my last at 17 when he wrapped it rather than loop it to make a 15-18" strap to tan my hide. You ever get the belt as a strapping?

I'm 24 & we traded swats as teens too, mostly with a paddle but used our belts too sometimes. Think your 34 y/o butt could still take a butt whipping...sounds like its been about 12 years (age 22) since your last. Not sure I'd want to resume that now. Ever get one that stands out in memory above others?

I took it too along side friends at school & that made it easier in a way seeing their butt whooped too & then doing butt checks afterwards in the "john". The paddle holes ever leave "red cherry welts" on your butt? Ever get caught by your dad with a red blistered butt from your buddies & wanted to know how & why?

Joe

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:27:32 10/31/08 Fri

Hey there, yes all 5 of us got spanked by our dads and seeing red bitts in showers after PE,so ya can't hide it! My dad used his belt to tan my butt as a teenager up til about age 16. Most of the dads tanned my buddies butts with the belt, I know one buddy got paddled by his dad. All 5 of us got swats in hs for varios misbehavior. Principal had this mean looking paddle with holes, so it stung like hell even thru seat of my slacks. A couple of times 2 or 3 of us friends got paddled togther in his office.

Most of the bets were settled with the belt on bare ass. We found this really cool 'belt-like' ---sort of a short strap in a tack shop (for horses) Man each stroke of the belt really got us yelling for sure!

So the whippings we gave and took from buddies were much more intense than anything our dads or principla ever gave us. Cole

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:46:10 10/31/08 Fri

Hey Cole, saw your message & ya'll that brought back a few memories of high school days about 8-10 years ago. There were bets on sports teams, card games, 8-ball, ping pong & even dares that cost a butt paddling when lost. Like you, had a few sore butt days myself as well as giving a buddy the hot seat he earned.

What was your preference...paddle or belt? Had most of you 5 been ass whipped by your dads for discipline? My dad introduced his belt to my bare hide at 13 & guess it worked cause I seemed to get fewer as I got older. Our HS principal had a drilled wood paddle too. You ever get a school paddling, especially in HS?

Subject: Re: Iowa Boy...Kansas Too...Texas too!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:34:26 10/30/08 Thu

I didnt like it obviously, but could take it from the principal's paddle. It was getting home with the note & dad's belt that effectively adjusted my behavior.

Did the principal send home a note or call parents when you got paddled? Was it always to the basement or just serious whippings with dad's belt? Dad loop his belt or strap ass with straight leather wrapped around his hand?

Joe

Subject: IOWA BOY ANSWERS

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:20:42 10/28/08 Tue

Someone cwrote and asked about my getting paddled by our football coach---Smoking was a big deal in those days--and we smoked and were caught---it was an especially big deal if you played football. ---I never got spanked before or after at school--It only happened once and it hurt cway more than getting paddled my mom or dad. I do not recall the number of spanks--cause he did it fast. We srtippedc tp our jocks and he paddled us one by oned. I was second--I watched the first guy and when he quickly started making spank pleas and sounds of pain---I knew I was in big trouble--I was so scared I thought I would vomit--btt I did not vomit--I just bent over as he told me and he spanked me damn hard---the next guy got it but I was so consumed by my spanking--I hardly watched him--I was embarrassed I cryed nad jumped around and held my butt --the other guys did the same. Although I still got a couple spankings at home--it had nothing to do with the coacxhes spanking. thanks for wriiting.. Can Iask did you ever get spanked at school?Its totally different from getting it at home!

Subject: Betting butts

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:32:32 10/28/08 Tue

Hey guys when i was in high school and early college years my buddies (5 of us) would have all sorts of sports challenges or wagers which we would settle with the belt or paddle. This started when we were 14 and continued to about age 22. I'm married and 34yo now, but would be cool to bet asses again. Strong motivation to comepte and want to win with your butt on the line.

All bets settled, with loser dropping pants and jockeys for either paddlings or belt whippings on the bare butt. Had my share of wins and losses, alot of fun and alot of sore backsides.

Any other dudes bet their asses for challenges ? Cole

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:16:53 10/28/08 Tue

I skipped a practice so coach made me strip naked and bendover lockeroom bench for a paddling in front of the whole team. Coach was sending a message to the whole team and boy did he blsister my butt with 5 HARD cracks. Then we all hit the showers and coach really embarrassed me by telling team mates to spank my ass in the showers--------so was I was nailed with one hell of an onslaught of 25 guys smacking my sore butt for letting team down.

Principlas office was just empty out back pockets and bendover back of a chair for swats on seat of my slacks (jeans now allowed). Slacks alot thinner, so not much protections from the hard swats.

My dad only whipped my butt after a paddling by the principal.....prob becuase he knew coach walloped bare asses, so i didn't need more punishment. We had a basement which i was ordered to to drop em, pants and undies for bare ass whupping with the belt. He'd tan my butt with belt he was wearing.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:39:17 10/28/08 Tue

Tex,

What had you done in 10th grade to get it bare butt?

When sent to principal, our routine was empty back pockets, flip up shirttail & go over his desk. His paddle had holes too & even my Levis didnt keep me from getting a red welt sometimes on my butt. What was your routine...how many swats usually...jeans or slacks?

Dad belt your ass only when the principal swatted or find out about coach's bare butt paddling as a junior & whip you too or too old for dad by then? Dad use his waist belt or keep a belt or strap to whip your butt?

My dad did mine in my room except for a strapping I got out in our garage when caught coming home after beers with my buds. Your dad take you to your room? garage/basement/shed ever for "special" whipping you earned?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:53:56 10/27/08 Mon

I was a junior when the towel snapping and mass paddlings happened. Nah i got my first bare butt swats the year before. Principal used a larger,heavier solid wood paddle and coach had a thinner paddle with holes. My dad took his belt to my ass whenever i got swats at school---- so his whipping added to the pain in my ass. Fairly common for coach to be paddling teammates bare asses in the lockeroom or his office for late to practice or slacking or breaking rules etc...

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:33:18 10/27/08 Mon

Hey Tex,

What year in school were you guys?
Your first bare ass paddling in school?
Principal use solid or drilled hole paddle? Coach use?
Your dad bust your butt at home when you got it at school?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:20:31 10/27/08 Mon

I grew up in Texas in mid 90's,so guess not alot has changed when it comes to lockeroom discipline. They still swing the board,but at least when i was sent to principals office for swats he's roast the seat of my pants. I played baseball too and coach kept order with his paddle applied to unruly or slackin butts in whatever stage of undress he found you .

We were snapping towels on wet asses in the showers, 6 of us when coach came in and broke up the fun. All 6 of us ended up hugging the showeroom wall, naked and wet, as he went up and down the line walloping our bare butt with a paddling. There was no more towel snapping in the showers for the rest of the year.

Subject: Iowa Boy...Kansas Too

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:54:35 10/26/08 Sun

Grew up in Kansas & it was similar in the 70s. It was our junior year & my best friend & I on the baseball team. In the locker room stripped to go to the showers & he snapped me with his towel. I returned the compliment & the challenge was on until coach came in. We may have been 16 but coach showed us a use for that small leather strap that dangled from his clipboard. We wore a couple red stripes under our boxers walking home that afternoon.

Any other coaches or high schools use the strap when you grew up?

Subject: Re: Iowa Boy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:05:16 10/22/08 Wed

What had you & your 2 mates done to earn this paddling on your Iowa Boy butts? How many did coach give & were the yelps for real or to impress your other team mates?

Had you gotten school paddled before this one from coach from a teacher/principal? Were you 3 lined together assuming the position or taken one at a time with other 2 made to observe? What year in high school was it?

Were you raised on spankings at home when needed growing up for discipline or parents use other methods? Did your dads find out about coach's swats? Any consequences when you guys got home?

Subject: Iowa Boy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:27:45 10/20/08 Mon

I grew up in Iowa in the 50's and early 60's--and the coach did paddle guys--especially in football in high school. It was just accepted as a form of discipline--I got one spanking and it hurt like hell--it was on the bare butt bending over hands on knees--I got it with 2 other guys--he used a paddle and we were all yelping and squealing like puppies- when we got it--so much for being tough football players!

Subject: Re: Whipping A Teen's Butt

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:59:13 10/16/08 Thu

Richard,

My dad wore a simple belt,probably the same for years,since it sure seemed worn & flexible leather that came through his pant loops with a "swish" I recall as I nervously was undoing jeans & pulling down skivvies. Looping it, sometimes snapping the leather together I think for effect, he'd lay a whipping on my butt, usually it seemed on lower cheeks that I called the "sit spot" his target.

Only twice, I recall, he wrapped the belt around his hand to make what he called the strap & let that leather tip bite my butt flesh with small blisters. One in my room; the other hauled out to the garage for a strapping. You say usually in your room, where else?

Joe

Subject: Re: Lockeroom paddlings by Coach

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:00 10/16/08 Thu

Andy,

Heard about those Texas school paddlings from a cousin growing up there in the early-mid 90s. He said the paddle was nicknamed the Texas Flyswatter because it was drilled with so many holes it resembled one.

Just how rowdy were you or what got your Texas boy ass paddled in the lockerroom? Was poor sportsmanship rather than a rowdy prank a cause for coach to get the board out? You work your way up to the max of 8 swats or lucky enough to just observe a buddy getting his ass whooped 8 swats?

Was "bend over" just hands on knees & butt out or coach put you bending over a bench or gym horse? Was it bare ass in your jock or butt naked?

What got you sent to the office for licks? Principal just bend you over or insist you empty back pockets & flip up shirttail first like our principal did us? I got my school paddlings (back in 90s also) in Levis which I think saved my butt some from boys who got licks in slacks. Being a private school, could you wear jeans or policy say uniform slacks? If coach's max was 8, what was max with your principal?

My dad not only consented to the paddle at school but if he found out I got licks or screwed up & got detention, my ass got it again that evening at home. Your dad use a paddle or belt on your ass at home too? Give you another, if he found out coach or principal paddled you?

Joe

Subject: Lockeroom paddlings by Coach

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:08:20 10/15/08 Wed

Hey guys

I'm 25yo now, but i went to a private school in Texas where they still swing the board of education to tame rowdy students backsides. I played baseball in hs and coach would not hestitate to wallop our butts in the lockeroom, most of the time in front of teamates so all would learn something. Pretty much had to obey coach and if he though ya needed to be paddled it was drop em and bendover, anywhere from 3-8 swats----and man did thoses swats burn my bare butt. At least when i got swatted in princiapls office i got to keep my pants on! Still roasted seat of my pants and ass, but coach' paddlings much worse. Andy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:55:14 10/14/08 Tue

Richard,

I grew up being taught at a young age to respect mom & dad & their rules. We could talk, ask questions & even say we disagreed as long as not sassy, but bottom line was their word & rules. My brother, Dave, was 2 yrs younger & I was to be an example for him as a big brother. Not that I wasnt guilty & deserving, but got spanked with Dave watching sometimes so he'd learn from my mistakes too. Your dad ever tan your butt with your brother or another boy observing?

As a kid, dad hauled us over his lap to spank with his hand & if lucky or not too serious, it was the seat of our jeans but most were feeling our bottom getting bared. As an older boy, it was paddle across my briefs or belt straight to my bare bottom. Too tall to go otk any more, it was leaning over a chair, desk or my bed & if you knew what was good for you, you better stay in position. You could cry, squeel, beg, etc but your bottom better stay on target on the "firing line". Still got a few warning smacks with his hand to the seat of my levis. It was embarrassing at 12-14 if one of my buddies were there when dad grabbed my arm to hand swat my butt.

When the drive home was over, did dad tell you to go & wait in your room or you just knew to go there? He get the strap & bring it to your room or peel off his belt once the lecture was over to use? Tell you to strip down & go over your bed or you just knew routine? Stoic & resigned to your fate as a college boy or find yourself still pleading to spare your butt the strap? Tough it out or tear up?

I never wanted my parents angered or disappointed with me. I think that guilt feeling hurt sometimes as much as the paddle or belt.

Rick J

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:41:42 10/13/08 Mon

Hi Rick J

I first got his belt at 13. Before that it was his hand, which still hurt, but probably wouldn't have had the same effect on me after 13. Or perhaps he didn't want to hurt his hand! What about you? I generally laid over my bed or the sofa for it, so had some support to take the swats.

No, no one at university found out. I kept it quiet. While I know now its possible that others may have got it into their late teens, it didn't seem that way at the time and I was frightened of social death! I don't think it was too common for it to be used in other homes though, since I grew up in the 80s/90s when the tide was changing and if it went on, no one admitted to it.

I got it pretty much soon after we arrived home. He lectured me, then I went over my bed and got a sound strapping. I think in some ways the anticipation is always worse, but I was in a lot of pain and didn't sit comfortably for a while. And also there's also the emotional pain, in that regardless of the state of my bottom I didn't like it when my parents were angry with me.

I wore jeans all the time as a teen, but never had a spanking over them. I would guess that the spankings would have been easier (certainly for the embarassment alone), but can only guess on that. I have felt his hand across my jeans versus tracksuit bottoms and PJs and the odd smack was always easier for jeans.

Richard

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:21:02 10/12/08 Sun

Hey Richard, I understand completely what you are saying. My parents were great & had my total respect. I was never abused, but that said, dad taught right vs wrong & when I wouldn't pay attention or heed his advice/warnings, his belt delivered a strong message to my butt.

Do you recall at about what age your dad introduced you to the strap the first time? What preceded the strap, if anything, when spanked? My dad took off his belt the first time when I was 13. Were you laid across something(I was) or told just to bend over for a strapping?

Did any of your mates at the university ever discover about the weekend strapping you got? Think most of them grew up in homes where a strap or similar cp was administered?

Was the nervousness & anticipation driving home in the car proved an over-reaction or dad carry through on your hide the full extent expected with the strap? Dad deliver on it as soon as you were home or were you made to wait more for it to happen?

As a boy growing up, I got several school paddlings wearing jeans...I was into the Levis 501s fad...& thought they made a big difference in padding my bottom for less sting than wearing slacks. Were you into wearing jeans growing up & if so, ever take licks in them versus other slacks or the dreaded bare bottom to judge a difference?

Rick J

Subject: high school friends and spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:50:16 10/10/08 Fri

Sommeone asked about high school and getting spanked in school. In our phy ed class when I was 15 I skipped csome of the tumbling stations---and thought I had gotten away with it as coach said nothing. But at the ned of the class he announced I would have a 'special' class after swchool. I was shocked. I knew guys got paddled bare and I was scared. The coach did have me do the tumbling stations I had skipped up in the gym--then we went down to his office--he was really ticked off so I knew I was going to get spanked--I had to bend over a kind of low bench with my bare butt up ther and he paddled my butt so it hurt like crazy. My eyes were brimming with tears--when I had to say thank you my voice broke---To my shock--my friends--my BEST friends were right outside listening to ev ery spank--every word I uttered---When I came out they wanted to know every detail and of course see my red spanked butt---It was probably the most exciting thing that happened that yr in school----for them----They studied me like they had never seen a bare butt before----My friends curiosity annoyed me and kind of pleased me at the same time...At 15 maybe getting attention even by showing a spanked ass is kind of important---It was their last such treat--I never got spanked again

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:14:17 10/10/08 Fri

Rick J

I would come home with alcohol on my breath. Was never so wild as to be involved with the police, but even when legally allowed to drink my dad didn't approve of drinking while still at school. So on some weekends had a sore head and a sore bottom as a result.

He was always very good with the strap. Laid it on hard so I got the message. I didn't really resist it by that stage, its just what I was meant to do. None of them were unfair and by that point I had been raised to respect my parents authority in the house, even if didn't quite like their methods.

My dad had told me in advance that he was going to take me home to be punished. He said if I didn't want that we could do it up at university, which seemed a very bad idea (and in hindsight, not something he would have done). We didn't talk much in the car at all, since I was pretty nervous.

Richard.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:03:52 10/09/08 Thu

Richard,

Mine stopped at 16 but that's not to say I didnt come close after that. You come home at 18 & dad catch you with alcohol on your breath or dad called to haul you home from party, police. etc? Were you impressed with dad's effectiveness with a belt still at 18? Resist or drop drawers & take what you had coming?

Was it a planned weekend home or dad just show up & tell you that you were coming home for the weekend? Driving home, did you find out what it was all about & you had a strapping coming or dad wait until home to spring the news & strap on your college boy butt?

Rick J

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:35:45 10/09/08 Thu

Joe

I got it for trouble at school or at home. More so home, since I didn't get in too much trouble at school and my parents didn't find out about everything. There were two types of punishment at school - lunchtime and afterschool detention. Afterschool was more serious, and parents would have to sign a notification slip before the detention. That happened to me two times and both times I did detention with a sore bottom.

At 18 it was drinking or not studying hard enough for my final exams. At university, once was an attitude adjustment my dad thought I needed. Another time I had scratched the car but didn't tell my parents and went back to uni. Dad found out, drove up to collect me one weekend, took me home. I got strapped and spent the rest of the weekend in my bedroom before being taken back up. Ironically, if I had told my dad, that wouldn't have happened.

I usually got strapped in my room. There was no special strap, just my dads' leather belt which he took off for the spanking.

How about you?

Richard.

Subject: Re: whipping

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:17:02 10/07/08 Tue

At about age 10-13, my mom used a switch on me, stripping the back of my bare legs rather than spanking my bare bottom. She would have a switch or send me to the yard to fetch a fresh "green" switch from the peach or willow tree for her to use. It was my jeans pulled down & bending over a chair or table edge & she targeted right below my briefs those stripes. I never felt it on my lower leg but sure found it tender & sore on the thigh back.

Until what age did dad use a switch on you? Always to the legs, upper & lower, or sometimes to the bottom too?

Ever get a whipping with his belt or a strap?

Joe

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:07:52 10/07/08 Tue

Richard,

Would the school notify your parents? Did you get the strap for misbehaving at school or just at home?

What do you recall having done at 18 or at the university age that got you strapped? Think any of your mates were still getting it too?

Was it your room or dad have a place where the strap hung to send you when you earned it?

Joe

Subject: whipping

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:21:30 10/06/08 Mon

My Dad was a switch user! To this day my legs can move in some impossible directions because of some good switchings I got! My legs would be so red and sore from that switch it wasn't funny! I learned to behave myself and how to dance as well! Trust me, the bottoms of your legs are more tender than you think!

Subject: The honor system lives

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:10:51 10/06/08 Mon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through

newsgroups and came across an article similar to this that could make you thousands of dollars

within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So, I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a

scam", but, like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00

to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the article. You then place your name and address

in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the atricle in at least 200 newsgroups. (there are

thousands). No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I

thought about trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then

I invested the measley $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!...within 7 days, I started getting money in

the mail! I was shocked. I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept comming in. In my

first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week, I had made a total of over

$1,000.00. In the third week, I had over $10,000 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth
week, and I have made a total of just over $42,000 and it's still commong in rapidly. It's certianly
worth $6.00 and 6 stamps, I have spent more money on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this
works, and most importantly, why this works...Also, make sure you print a copy of this article
NOW, so you can get the information off it as you need it. I promise that if you follow the
directions EXACTLY, that you will start making money that you thought possible by diong
something so easy!
Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download it). Follow the simple
directions and watch the money come in! It's easy, it's legal, and your investment is only $6.00
(plus postage).
Important: This is not a rip off; it is not indecent; its not illegal; and it is virtually no risk-it really
works!!!
If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will recieve extraordinary dividens.
Please Note:
Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days.
This program remains successfull because of the honesty and intregrity of the participants. Please
continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
You will now bewcome part of the Mail Order business. In this business, your product is not solid
and tangible, its a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. However, the
money made from the Mailing Lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like
you and I asking to be included in that list.
Here are four easy steps to success:
Step One: Get 6 seperate pieces of paper, and write the following on each piece of paper
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 U.S. $1.00 bills, and place one
inside each of the six pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent
thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the six envelopes, and seal them. You should now
have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and
address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. This is absolutley legal. You
are requesting a legitimate service, and you are paying for it! Like most of us, I was a little
skeptical, and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all, so I checked it out with the U.S.
Post Office (1-800-725-2161), and they confirmed that it is, indeed, legal! Mail the six envelopes
to the following addresses: .

1.)M L Enterprises
27-1300 King St. E.
Box 135
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
L1H-8J4

2.)Anthony Whittenberg
3860 South Higuera Space #190
San Luis Obispo, CA. 93401, U.S.A.

3.)R L Enterprises
P.O. Box 808
Festus, MO 63028, U.S.A.

4.)W.C. Daniels
5910 Transit Rd.
Depew, NY 14043, U.S.A.

5.)Chris Adkins
127 Cupsaw Dr.
Ringwood N.J. 07456

6.)Charles Norris
634 Peterson Path
Batesburg, S.C. 29006, U.S.A

Step 2: Now take the number one name off the list that you see above, move the other names up
(6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, ect...)and add YOUR name as #6 on the list.

Step 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to the original as
possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to
24,000 groups.) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
make!
This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to title 18 Sec.1302 & 1241 of the Postal
Lottery Laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself, and whenever you need money, you can
use it again and again.
PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successfull because of the honesty and integrity
of the participants and by them carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way, if you are
of integrity, the program will contionue, and the money that so many others hace recieved will
come your way, too.
NOTE: You may want to retain every address and name sent to you, either on computer or hard
copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truley providing a
service.(Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the dollar bill in dark paper to reduse the risk of
theft.)
So, as each post is downloaded, and the directions carefull followed, 6 members will be
reimbursed for thier participation as a list developer with $1.00 each. Your name will move up the
list geometrically so that when your name reachs the #1 position, you will be recieving thousands
of dollars in cash!!! What an oppurtunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the 6 people listed
above.) Send it now, add your own name to list, and your in business!
~~DIRECTIONS~~FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS~~
STEP 1: You do not need to re-type this letter to your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the
begining of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select "copy" from
the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computers memory.
Step 2: Open a blank "notepad" file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. Form the
edit menu, select "paste". This will place a copy of the letter into the notepad so that it can add
your name into the bottom of the list, and then change the numbers on the list.
Step 3: Save your new notepad file as a ".txt" file. If you want to do your postings in different
settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
Step 4: Use netscape or internet explorer and try to search for various newsgroups (on-line
forums, message board, chat sites, discussions).
Step 5: Visit these message boards, and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text
of this letter and selecting "PASTE" from, the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the hedder
that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post
message button. Your done with your first one! Congratulations...Thats it! All you have to do is
jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30
seconds for each news group! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN,
THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF
200** That is it! You will be recieving money from around the world within days! You may
eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will recieve. If you wish to
stay annonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the post man will deliver it. **JUST
MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT**
Now the why part: out of 200 postings, say I only recieve 5 replies (a very low example). So then
I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who sent me $1.00
make the minimum of 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons resopnd to each
of the origional 5, this is an additional $25.00 for me. Now, those 25 each make 200 minimum
posts, with my name at #4, and only 5 replies to each. This brings in an aditional $125.00. Now,
those 125 persons turn around and post a minimum 200 with my name at #3, and recieve 5 replies
each, I will make an additional $625.00. O.K., now here's the fun part, each of those 625 people
post a minimum of 200 letters with my name at #2, and they recieve 5 replies each. That just made
me $3,125!!! Thjose 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name
at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 react, I will recieve an additional $15,625.00!! With an
investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the
latest posting in the newsgroups and send out another $6.00 to the names on the list, putting your
name at #6 and start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of
people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles every day! JUST LIKE
YOU ARE NOW!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so...People have
said, "what if the plan is played out, and no one sends you the money?" So what! What are the
chancesd of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who
are joining the internet and newsgroups every day who are willing to give it a try? Anyway, it is
only $6.00 for a chance at thousands. Estamites are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day,
with thousands of those joining the actual internet. Remember, play fairly and honestly, and this will
really work. You would not want someone to cheat you the same way you may be cheating.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:30:53 10/06/08 Mon

My dad had me baring my bottom and bending over regularly until i was 18. And to be honest a few times after that when I returned home from university - his house his rules etc.

He used a leather belt, and strapped my backside thoroughly with it.

I'm English and by the time I went to school no physical punishment was allowed, so just experienced it at home.

Richard.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:14:50 10/05/08 Sun

Richard,

My point exactly. My dad was fair but firm & I respected him. He was a "safe harbor" throughout my growing years. I never thought of reporting him to family services over a grounding or spanking I got, like some kids say now. He was dad...I knew I messed up & guess stupid enough to get caught...the consequence was lost privileges, grounded, or even leather tanning my boy hide.

Richard, until what age did dad say "pants down & bend over"? Was he a believer in wood paddle or belt leather? Did you ever face a paddling at high school?

Joe

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:52:09 10/04/08 Sat

I think it depends on the context of the family - but I agree about being confused when saying you can't force a teen to be spanked. While that's true you can't force them to be grounded etc, it is really about establishing the authority at a certain point so they will accept punishment, whatever form it takes.

So as a teen I got it whenever needed and because I respected my dad I didn't fight him. And the consequences of a major rift between my dad versus a sore bottom, the latter seemed preferable. I respected him enough to take down pants, bend over and get a sore bottom. And i think there are plenty of families where that can be established, as long as there is the authority and respect.

And if you don't have that you have to wonder about how the kid will turn out (whether spanked or not).

Richard.

Subject: Whipping A Teen's Butt

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:19:51 10/03/08 Fri

There was a recent article by a supposed expert that said it was ineffective to use cp as discipline on a child over age 10/11. It went on to say it was physically impractical to expect a teen to submit to a spanking. That they were at that age, physically capable of resisting/refusing a spanking on the butt & would physically prevent it from occurring.

Hell guys, maybe I was a real wimp at age 13-17, but no way was I going to fight my dad over a butt whipping. As for being effective, my sore bare whipped ass got me to doing some thinking & attitude changing.

I was 17 & came home with beer on my breath...driving. I knew the safety risks, dad's previous warnings, & the legal potentials if caught. I was a stupid 17 y/o & did it. Dad turned me around & marched me back to the garage...car hood was still warm. Dad told me to pull down my Levis and boxers & bend over the hood & with his belt off & wrapped around his hand, my bare ass got a strapping that heated my butt. I could've said "NO WAY" but that was dad & I knew I'd messed up & the belt & dad were doing their job.

Was I wrong not to resist? I dont think I'm the only teen, even at 17, to drop my drawers at dad's word & take an ass whipping. Was I wimping out or would you (have you) taken one on your ass if guilty & caught like I was?

Joe (now age 24)

Subject: Re: Ken--spanking brother

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:52:32 09/25/08 Thu

Mark's a good brother for a step brother. Being just 14 months different in age, we've been close since my mom & his dad made us a family. Our dad was a firm believer in discipline when deserved; moreso than mom was with me as a single mom. I got a few bottom spankings as a kid but mom never took the yardstick, brush, paddle or a belt to my butt. Mark was the opposite with dad...not to say he didnt do things to earn them.
Only twice as a teen did dad take me bare butt for a whipping & my butt got it good with his belt. Mark and dad's belt were better acquainted & a bail call from jail to dad I'm sure was a scare even as an 18 y/o college guy. Mark got a rosy hot butt from me last weekend but nothing like I saw dad lay on him. Now dad was not an abuser & in fact a real cool & good dad who's done many things for both us boys but with discipline, he was a firm advocate of getting to "the bottom" to solve the problem.

Ken

Subject: Ken--spanking brother

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:05:48 09/24/08 Wed

I never got paddled by my brother-- but in a case such as you just described--I would rather get paddled by my step brother or brother than have my parents find out. If the same thing should happen again--I think you would be doing him a favor to inform your parents as his problem is more serious than a spanking can cure---I think you were correct in what you did in the 1st incident

Subject: Mark Still Not Too Old @ 18

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:40:58 09/23/08 Tue

My step-bro Mark started college last month with me. He had graduated high school last May & mom and dad thought he would settle down if at the same campus as me. He's in the frosh dorm...my buddies & I took an apt now our sophomore year.

Well, late Friday night I get this message when I get back to the apt that Mark's ass was in jail. He had been drinking & got into a disturbance & couldnt post bond. Even at 18 he's too scared to call dad to bail him out & of course big bro is closer too...maybe he thinks a soft touch too!!

I posted the bond & being real late at the dorm, told him to sack out Friday night at the apt & we had some talking & conditions to iron out...#1 was the "cost" for his bond. He knows dad would scalp him alive if he found out about jail. Mark got hauled home by cops in high school for drinking & got his ass blistered but good. Once at my apt, I told him the "cost" was 18 licks straight to his college-boy ass or I'd call dad & see if he wanted to pick up the bond from me. One roommate was gone for the weekend but the other was there & couldnt believe Mark would go over our apt couch, his drawers down for a belt whipping...got to admit the boy took it well, maybe cause of his alcohol level; maybe cause it was better than facing dad; maybe cause that hide of his is experienced to the belt growing up.

Ken

Subject: Re: ERIC

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:12:13 09/23/08 Tue

Eric,

Whatever developed with you, Matt & Nathan working out a payback session from your growing up days?

Ken

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:03:58 09/22/08 Mon

Had you ever had your hands strapped or other cp prior to this 8th grade cheating incident? Were you alone involved or others also involved in the cheating who had a parent called to school?
Had your mom ever used a strap or belt on your bare bottom before or was it usually the brush?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:32:36 09/20/08 Sat

when i was in grade eight i had a teacher who would call my mother to the school to whitness the punishment i was about to get for cheating on a test.my mother was told that she could adminster the punishment if she so desired.mother asked the teacher how he would be adminstering the punishment, the reply being a strapping on the hands which is the only procedure allowed in the school district, but the parent could use any form of punishment she desired.so my mother decided that she would give me a panties down, bare bottom strapping in front of the class.needless to say i never cheated on a test again.being strapped bare bottom in front of the class was so humilating that it deterred me from doing anything that would get me in trouble.when i arrived home from school that day, mother sent me upstairs for my bath and told me to dress for bed and wait for her in my room, that she would be up shortly before supper to give me a good spanking with her big wooden hairbrush.sitting at the supper table was very uncomfortable and humilating because my father, brothers and sisters know why you are in pj`s at the table.

Subject: Re: Spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:15:45 09/17/08 Wed

Because at adolescence, girls & boys are DIFFERENT. Girls respond effectively to reprimands with lost privileges; boys block reprimands & respond effectively to having butt whipped

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:18:43 09/14/08 Sun

interesting, but why do you propose a different standard of punishment of boys and girls?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:37:25 09/14/08 Sun

the fasination with your bare ass probably led to a lot of jacking off.

Subject: Re: parents called to school

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:45:05 09/13/08 Sat

I dont think it wise to ruler or strap the hands. Our rearends have bigger muscles & that where the paddle & strap needs to be used.
At least for me,& probably most boys, there was a spine chill hearing those words BEND OVER or worse still, LOWER YOUR PANTS & seen the principal or dad holding the board or belt.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:59:17 09/13/08 Sat

in the school i went to in the sixties the teacher would strap your hands in front of the class. after that she would call home to inform your parents that you were punished in school and what for.the one i remenber the most was for lighting matches on school property when i was in grade eight.it was humilating getting straped in front of the class, and even more humilating walking home from school with friends,them knowing you were going to be spanked at home ( most of my friends would face the same in my situation ) mother would be waiting at the door for me to arrive home and march me straight upstairs, relieve me of my panties, put me over her lap and paddle my behind to the point where my ass was hotter than the matches i was lighting. no thin panties or shorts left on in my case to protect my bottom from the strap.as an adult today i believe spanking should be administered on the bare behind boy or girl. got to go, my 14 year old daughter is coming through the door. she was kept in school after school for detention .i have hairbrush in hand, and i can guarante you her behind will not be protected with panties or shorts. i will post the procedings first chance i get. signed Kim R.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:56:19 09/13/08 Sat

in the school i went to in the sixties the teacher would strap your hands in front of the class. after that she would call home to inform your parents that you were punished in school and what for.the one i remenber the most was for lighting matches on school property when i was in grade eight.it was humilating getting straped in front of the class, and even more humilating walking home from school with friends,them knowing you were going to be spanked at home ( most of my friends would face the same in my situation ) mother would be waiting at the door for me to arrive home and march me straight upstairs, relieve me of my panties, put me over her lap and paddle my behind to the point where my ass was hotter than the matches i was lighting. no thin panties or shorts left on in my case to protect my bottom from the strap.as an adult today i believe spanking should be administered on the bare behind boy or girl. got to go, my 14 year old daughter is coming through the door. she was kept in school after school for detention .i have hairbrush in hand, and i can guarante you her behind will not be protected with panties or shorts. i will post the procedings first chance i get. signed Kim R.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:25:39 09/13/08 Sat

bare behind strapping was not a approved punishment in the school i went to, or my mother would have had them do it that way. hands strapped was the normal punishment.any time my mother had to come to the school to witness my punishment i was usually instructed to come directly home after school, go directly to my room, strip off and prepare myself for a sound bare bottom paddling with the hairbrush.this paddling was for being punished at school, the second paddling i received before going to bed was for the humilation my mother felt for having to be present at my school punishment. so i went to bed with sore hands and a very raw and extremely sore behind.

Subject: Re: parents called to school

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:18:57 09/12/08 Fri

my mother was a retired teacher also, and i was always spanked at home after being punished at school. only at home the panties came off and my bare bottom was well straped as only a teacher could do. a offical school strap is very effective when used on a bare ass, a spanking that lasts.

Subject: parents called to school

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:07:22 09/12/08 Fri

i attended school in the mid sixties and school policy in our district required a parent to be prescent any time corporal punishment was warranted.punishment was usually administered to the palms of the hands with a school strap. my mother who was a retired school teacher had her own school strap which she would use on me and my three brothers. we would also be punished at home after getting a school strapping. the only difference was we would get our bare behinds well blistered with the school strap. it was a long dreaded walk home from school knowing what lied in store for my poor behind.school teachers really know how to use a school strap very effectively.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:53:38 09/11/08 Thu

Until what age for boys & girls?

Why the cane & not just a paddle or the old hair/bath brush that served prior generations well?

Subject: Spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:21:42 09/11/08 Thu

I think that in the United States that the parents should be allowed to administer bare bottom spanking, to their children at home - I feel that the boys should be spanked on the bare butt, by the leather strap, or the belt, & I feel that the girls should be spanked by the switch, or by the cane - The girls should only be allowed to keep a thin pair of underwear on, as well as a thin pair of shorts.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:30:03 09/10/08 Wed

Steve,

Was this your first school spanking? Much much in warnings had Mr Darson previously given you before calling in mom/dad? Where did the brush come from? At my school, it was a wood paddle that whacked our butts. Were the tears starting when you realized your belt & pants were being undone or did you hold off until the whacks began?

Did dad spank or ground you once home or leave Mr Darson's paddling as your punishment? Were there later school paddlings in jr high & high school?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:30:22 09/09/08 Tue

When i was in the 5th grade my dad was called to come down to the school cause i was acting up in class and not paying attention---guess being a real pain in the butt. My mom was called, but was busy,so my dad arrived and met with my teacher, Mr. Darson. I had to wait in the hall as they discussed what happened. I thought my dad was gonna spank me right there in the classroom, BUT to my shock he allowed Mr Darson to spank me.

He pulled out a straight back chair and sat down--- had me stand in front of him and my dad handed him a hair brush. My hands were down in front of me,but my teacher told me hands on head. He then unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants and lowered my briefs and put me over his knee for one hell of a spanking with that brush. My dad had spanked my bare butt before, but this was real embararssin being spanked to tears by my teacher.
Steve

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:29:18 09/06/08 Sat

Was this for lower grades or you still get hands strapped & mom's brush as an adolescent & teen?

Would you have rather had your butt strapped rather than your hands which I think are more fragile...I knew my butt could take a strapping?

Mom ever come to school to witness & suggest you get it on your butt there or she threaten to give your butt your home-style paddling at school?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:40:57 09/06/08 Sat

in the early sixties, the school i attended had a policy requiring a parent to witness any corporal punishment that was to be handed out. this happened to me quite often, but the strapping on the hands in school was a lot more tolerable than the bare bottom spanking my mother would adminster with her big wooden hairbrush whin i got home. my hands were not sore very long, but my behind would be very tender to sit on for a few days. the humilating part of this punishment was the teacher knowing what was in store for me after school.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:37 09/01/08 Mon

My daddy didnt need to come to school. In the late 70s in west Texas, if I was in trouble & the school called, he just told them to tan my backside & once home, he sent me to the shed where his strap made sure I didnt mind missing supper that evening cause I didnt want to sit.

Subject: Parents Called To School

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:10:19 08/29/08 Fri

Anyone get school spanked/paddled by a parent who came to school to do it rather than the principal/coach paddling your butt?

Subject: Re: spanked at 26

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:07:21 08/27/08 Wed

Hi, Joe!

Yeah,there were friends I grew up with who I saw get paddled at school or spanked at home,but I had not seen Jason or Mark get it before that day. I got into a fight in junior high with a guy, and we were paddled in front of each other by the principal. Of course, the swats we got from our coaches were usually in front of other guys, too. Checking our butts later was routine.

Brian paid me back for his embarassing paddling a couple of months ago when I allowed him to tan my ass with a paddle!

Nick M.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:07:25 08/27/08 Wed

Nick,

Had you ever seen Jason or Mark get paddled before either at school or their house? Had you ever taken a paddling yourself before with a buddy watching it happen?

I got'em in front of other guys & saw them too. When guys knew a buddy had been sent to the office or coach told a guy to report back to his office, we always wanted details when he came back. You ever do that or join guys for a butt damage check after a good friend got paddled?

It probably did Brian good. I never knew a boy I grew up with who didnt need or earn one good paddling. Gave Brian a moment with coharts to share & remember. It might have embarrassed him but his senior butt could take it like the rest of you 3 guys & he'll always remembner it among his high school reflections.

Joe

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:22:01 08/25/08 Mon

Hi, Joe!

I think you are onto something! Deep down,I must have realized there was a risk of getting paddled and ditched school, anyway. I got two paddlings in junior high and maybe wanted the same experience in high school. I sort of enjoyed seeing Jason,the "ring leader" get whacked, and with Mark, the obvious thrill he got out of getting paddled was interesting to see, too. Poor Brian, though, really took it badly, and I felt sorry for him.

There is no doubt about the present,though---I love having my ass blistered!

Nick

Subject: Re: ERIC

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:16:31 08/24/08 Sun

Eric,

Did you, Matt & Nathan ever agree on a brotherly payback session of just good old fashion butt paddling like you guys got growing up?

Ken

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:19:03 08/24/08 Sun

Nick,

Looking back those 8 years to your senior year when you & your buddies got paddled, was that an event that you had probably hoped for or desired before graduating...even though you said you were surprised & a bit scared when it happened?

I guess back then for me, it wasnt something I ask for direct but did the things & took the risks knowing it could result in the office & the paddle & 5-10 swats on my butt (especially in levis) was no big deal. When it was a good bud & I together getting it, it was kinda neat seeing each other twitch our butts as the swats made contact & then the "I endured" attitude of bonding after. Was it "cool" seeing your buddies bend over & get swats & be part of the "in" crowd that day even though your butt got toasted too?

The paybacks you gave & endured + Emily padding you now says your butt wants an occasional tanning...right?

Joe

Subject: Re: adult son spanked

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:01:36 08/22/08 Fri

I was a city boy so "a trip to the shed" was a rumored event & not something I experienced. Since you were a farm boy of some 40 years ago when I guess spanking was more prevelent, was such "a trip" a common routine rather than being sent to your room & did you ever make such a trip?

My dad was a city boy too but I recall him telling me how he remembered boys getting a razor strop whipping & sometimes that entailed a trip to the garage which was detached from the house...guess like a "city shed"...& how lucky I was to get just his belt on my bare butt. If I was lucky with his belt, I pity the boys who got a strap cause my dad could belt tan my hide real good. As a farm boy, you ever get a real razor strop whipping on your bare ass?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:04:18 08/21/08 Thu

Hi, Joe!

I think Em and I have a relationship where I will always be the recipient, never the giver, of domestic discipline. I like it that way.

Yep, I'll be avoidin' the gym a day or two after Em blisters my butt with the paddle. It will be just like in school after Dad or the principal worked my ass over!

Nick M.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:01:12 08/21/08 Thu

Hey Nick,

What a woman!! Guess you'll never miss hearing your dad or mom's lectures or that command "drop'em & bend over" with her around. Think you'll ever need to smack her little fanny when she messes up...you know we all do that!!

Better make sure you have a soft cushion to sit on at work & behave a day or two before working out at the gym or you might have to explain why you cant sit or that red marked backside in the lockerroom when she gets hold of that paddle.

Joe

Subject: adult son spanked

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:42:08 08/21/08 Thu

I just read thru a number of comments stemming from a guy named Ron who must have been spanked as an cadult by his own dad. ( I did not read Ron's origional message)
It was a long while ago--but i will never forget the sight of my best friends dad about to get paddled by his own dad. They lived on the next farm--and I went over there alot--One day as I came up to a shed I saw my friends dad -bent over-his bare butt out there very prominent and his cown dad lecturing him and about to switch him. My friends dad did not get up but just turned and told me to go up to the house. So when I was with my friend (we were about 14) we could hear his dad getting switched----and I asked what haqppened. My friend was more or less calm and said that his mom and grandma were angry at his dad and at lunch told grandpa he needed a whipping. I did not see his dad or grandpa again that day--but I continued to see them of course---His dad ( the spanked one) was a very big masculine guy---so I thought he might be embarrassed--but he never acted embarrassed nor tried to explain. I only saw it happen that once--but I never forgot the sight of this full grown man with his bare butt - ready to get whipped.It was over 40 yrs ago.So at least in that era--it did happen!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:11:59 08/20/08 Wed

Hi,Joe!

Yep,Em is true to her promise to spank me! If is as if she wrote it into our marriage vows!

The tanning she gave me for not taking care of the garbage is the first one since we got back from our honeymoon in Hawaii where I got two hair brush wallopings.

I sort of expected to get blistered for my garbage snafu. I did not try to talk her out of it. Instead, I bared my ass as directed. She reddened and bruised it about like Dad or my buddies would havedone.

Once we are out of our apartment and awayfrom nosy neighbors, Em will start using the paddle on me.

Nick M.

Subject: spanked at 19

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:34:52 08/20/08 Wed

KEN,my mother is the only one to spank me,my dad has never spanked me, my sister and I are only spanked by mom, my sister is 17, the worse thing about our spankings is we get it in front of each other, mom spanks my sis the same way she spanks me on her barebottom, we are also made to stand in the corner with are bottoms showing, about a couple of months ago we got spanked together it was embarrassing, I hate when my sister sees my penis witch is always erect when im spanked. Dave

Subject: Re: Spanked at 19

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:26:24 08/20/08 Wed

Dave,

Your dad ever tan your hide?
My mom spanked me otk pulling down my pants as a kid but once she married my stepdad & I saw him whip Mark's butt, I knew my days of mom doing the spanking was over & no way did I want my dad's belt.
When Mark & I got in trouble in school (my 10th grade/his 9th), mom picked us up after the principal paddled us & his friend who was involved too. She grounded us to our room to await dad & when Mark reminded me about the belt liklihood, I was so scared at the thought never before having been whipped & just a few hours earlier got my first school swats. Now 4 years later I still remember my dad giving me that first on my bare ass.
How hard is it for you to still get paddled at 19 by your mom? Is she the only one who ever spanked you since your school was not allowed.

Ken

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:01:49 08/20/08 Wed

Nick,

Sounds like Em is keeping to her word with that hairbrush. Was the garbage incident your first as a married guy & were you prepared & expecting it to happen?

When she told you or got the brush out, did you readily agree & drop your skivvies for it or try to talk her out of it? Is she as good with the brush as you remember from your dad or as the paybacks from your buddies?

You ask her for them if you feel you need a paddling or she initiate the idea when you mess up?

Joe

Subject: Spanked at 19

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:06:28 08/19/08 Tue

What got me spanked growing up was talking back to mom or not obeying her, now at 19 I get it mostley for curfew and still for being desreceptful, I was never paddled in school as my school did not allow spanking,when im spanked now I get it with a hairbrush over mom's knees on my barebottom, I got spanked this morning fot talking back to mom boy was my rear sore and red, I hope that helps you understand why my mom spanks me DAVE

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:16:29 08/19/08 Tue

David,

I'm 19 too. Escaped all but bare butt spankings as a kid from my mom until 10th grade when I screwed up with my step brother & his friend & got my first school butt paddling which then earned us both a belt whipping from my step dad when we got home...the first with a belt to my bare ass.

What got you the most growing up Dave & still at 19 & with what? Your school give you any butt paddlings or just bare ass ones at home?

Ken

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:21:54 08/12/08 Tue

My wife gives it to me with a hair brush whenever I deserve it. I got it two weeks ago for not putting out the garbage can for collection, 10 whacks on my bare ass.

If you look through my earlier postings, you'll see some of the other adult tannings I've received, mainly as "pay-backs."

Nick

Subject: spanked at 26

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:40:31 08/12/08 Tue

how and why do you get spanked at 26, im 19 and get it on my barebottom do you? DAVID

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:08:19 08/12/08 Tue

I'm 26, not too old for a good spanking every once in a while.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:44:17 08/04/08 Mon

how old are you nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:39:12 08/04/08 Mon

why did you go through this one spanking was enough

Subject: A Real Bare Butt Strapping

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:04 07/31/08 Thu

My dad and his brothers grew up on a farm in the late 60s and 70s. He claims grandpa had a strap and each of them at least once got a trip out to the shed/barn for a real bare butt strapping. Says my brother & I were lucky receiving only spankings and a few paddlings growing up. Guess he forgot that belt whipping I got in 9th grade for cutting school.

I think dad might have stretched the truth some in saying boys still were getting a strap whipping in the 60s/70s. Did anyone else really get a trip to a shed/barn/garage in the last 40-45 years for a real strap whipping or is dad possibly telling an "old wise-tale"?

Main index ] [ Archives: 12[3]4567 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.