Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]67 ]

Welcome To Home Style Spanking

Subject: Re: spanking my butt

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:42:12 12/10/12 Mon

jffj2knc1@hotmail.com

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:37:49 12/10/12 Mon

How can I contact you?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:23:19 11/07/12 Wed

Mr. 75y/o Man. I Would Love To Whip You Regularly If You Could Do The Same For Me?! Would You Like To Whip Or Beat A 52y/o Man/Boy As If He Were Your Very Own? Strip Him Naked & Whip Him Until He's Cherry Red & Welted Good? In A LTR? Please Let Me Know?!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:02:29 11/07/12 Wed

I'll Whip You If You'll Whip Me! I'm A 52y/o man/Boy Who Wants To Be With A Man Your Age. I Want To Be Beaten By An Older Man, Daddy! Interested?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:10:45 11/05/12 Mon

49y/o man here! I would love the licking you describe! how old is Daddy? When can we meet & where?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:59:09 11/04/12 Sun

I loved this - I'm also looking for a man to regularly whip me -back and butt....but at 75 it's hard to get the younger twinks interested. So I have to do it myself with a flogger, - which is not really very satisfactory. I can get going and reach some speed but can't get it really hard. So I've just bought a bull-whip which I hope will produce more welts for the buck !!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:12:37 11/02/12 Fri

How Can I Contact You For More Info.? I'm JAK!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:51:03 11/02/12 Fri

A 49 y/o man will get a liking he will love with any strap he likes I specialize in tanning mens bare asses after a massage with my cream.You will have welts you will treasure

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:04:37 09/16/12 Sun

Mr 75yr old, are you looking to whip someones bare ass with straps? would you be interested in a 49yr old man who'd love to be whipped by you? JAK

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:48:14 09/16/12 Sun

Would you whip a man? would you like to have someone you can whip long, hard & often? I would be glad to offer my naked body to you for punishment if ur interested. I would love to be with a man your age. let me know? John

Subject: Re: Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:03:25 06/20/12 Wed

Cody --- I found your comments interesting in regard to your adult spankings .it would be appreciated if you would Email me and share some details of your spankings. Thanks. Jlb8203gmail

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:09:38 06/20/12 Wed

I would need reason to spank your Butt..However you would get a good a Bare Ass whipping from me if three was a good reason to do the same.lI need to be clear I believe that corporal punishment halva definite place in our world

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:14:00 06/18/12 Mon

ill give you a list of reasons y u should dad ronaldosampson@aol.com

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:47:15 01/28/12 Sat

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:15:20 01/28/12 Sat

hi i am not mom i am a dad i would love to spank your butt

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:55:15 10/27/11 Thu

me too i am 75 this year wish i could find a woman of any age

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:10:13 09/12/11 Mon

my nane is john call me9035634982welltalkabout spankings

Subject: spanking my butt

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:56:07 04/08/11 Fri

i need a spanking i wish i could find a mother in her 50]s to give me one over here knee on my bare bottom that would be nice i live waterbury ct

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:46:59 11/23/10 Tue

cody tell me more about your spankings. do u think you will be spanked at 19? email me at joggerdude313@yahoo.com and share more with me thanks Jim

Subject: Re: Reply:Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:28:02 06/07/08 Sat

Hey Jimmy, Nick....and Jon, Joey!

Well i'm typin this message on my laptop, lyin on my stomach, ass up and boxerbriefs down cooling off my very sore butt! Man Matt really blistered my ass so i'll have trouble sitting down for a while. I'll address the 'fun' birthday spankings first, then the punishment whipping with Matt second.

My birthday party was alot of fun last night...but when they announced its time to spank me.....everybody lined up to form a long spanking mill (bout 30 guys and girls) and Matt told me drop em. I hestitated for just a second,but as he approached i dropped my jeans and lowered back of my boxerbriefs (so he wouldn't just yank em down) and got on my hands on knees to crawl through the spanking mill. A few of the guys (and girls too) really teed off with some hard spanks and a whole alot of yelling and laughing. I jumped up at the end hoppin up and down, rubbing my cheeks, then quickly pulling up my underwear and pants. The spankings stung my butt a bit, but it was more embararssing than painful.

I met Matt at the gym this morning to workout. In the showers Matt looked at my ass and joking said it looked untouched,but he'll fix that today,as he smacked my butt with his hand. When we workout on sunday my ass is going looked look like its been tanned. Damn i guess he did remember me teasing him after his dad whipped his ass!

I followed him back to his parents house and we went into the house (not garage) first. We discussed again the payback so Matt decided that since i was the one who changed the birthday spankings from just private with the guys and made matt go through the mill at his 17th birthday party,he wanted to give me a birthday spanking first then settle the business of the smoking incident when we were 16.

Matt went into the bathrom and returned with the wooden hair brush. He pulled out a straight back chair and sat down and told me to stand in front of him. My hands were at my belt, as i was prepared to drop my jeans, but he just told me to move my hands behind my head. I suddendly realized that he was going to take down my pants and it did indeed make me feel like a naughty boy. Matt unbuckled my belt, lowered the fly and pulled down my pants to ankles, followed by roughly yanking down my briefs to join my pants, and taking me over his knee. He gave me 12 very hard spanks with his hand,followed by 12 hard smacks with the brush,plus one to grow on. I was squirming and kicking and grunting. After the spanking he told me to get my butt in the corner, pants down for 10 minutes to think about the trip to the garage. He told me i could still back out, but if we went out to the garage I would be getting the strap, same way his dad whipped him at 16. I could expect a blistered butt with welts.

After the 10 minutes I decided I still wanted to be punsihed to clear the slate,so matt told me to strip completely. When I stalled for a minute,he told me his dad marched him naked to the garage for his whipping. So i pulled off my pants and briefs, took off my t-shirt, and put my shoes back on. Now i've been naked plenty of times with Matt BUT this was entirely different, being led away, his hand on back of my neck leading me off to the garage for my whipping. Maybe it felt so different because he was clothed and i was naked.

I was kinda of shakin and real nervous as Matt pulled out a saw horse and blanket draping it over the horse. He ordered me to bendover the horse and hang on to sides. I could see Matt going over to the wall to retrieve the strap and i know i was twichin some as i lay over the horse. Matt told me that his dad gave him 16 cracks ,same as his age, so that was what i'd be getting. AND his dad layed on each stroke hard,so expect the same. I raised that strap high and first the ear popping cracking sound as it lashed by butt,followed by an immediate burning pain as that strap set my ass on fire. Now i've been whipped with the belt before,BUT this strap is alot more intense. I yelled out with each stroke as he blistered by butt and back of my thighs with 16 hard licks with the strap. By the end of the whipping, my eyes were red and a few tears down my cheek.

I took the whipping and even though i yelled my butt off, Matt made me feel a little better when he told me he yelled and cried too when his dad whipped his ass. Matt said i took it better than he did and considers the matter closed.
Just one more thing though....he wants to hit the gym tomorrow (we usually skip sundays), so he can get back at me in showers,when he sees my blistered ass! I told him sure buddy and we headed off to the bar to shoot some pool and have a few beers.

Thanks guys,as your recent payback experiences gave me the courage to ask Matt to punish my ass and the courage to take it.

Cody

Subject: Re: To Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:32:12 06/04/08 Wed

Jimmy,

I think you did very well for a dude who until recently had not been spanked since he was a very young child. This was your first real punishment whipping, so you have nothing to be ashamed of. You endured a "rite of passage" that most guys go through. You are now part of the group of us who have gotten our asses whipped for screwing up.

I know exactly how you felt after your whipping and how your butt must have looked. My 16 year old ass experienced the same thing many times!

My curiosity and conscience have been satisfied, so I don't know about any more paddlings involving Brian, Jason, and Mark. I'm sure that Emily will continue swatting me in her playful way, and she will probably need to resort to punishing my butt with her hand or a hair brush now and then, too! Then there's my brother Jake who may need to trade swats with me soon!

Subject: Re: (To Nick)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:15:26 06/04/08 Wed

Hey,Joey!

The Levi's I wore for my paddling are fairly new, but they were washed a few times to get rid of their stiffness. Since my butt and legs grew due to the workout regimen I've been on for 3 months, I've had to replace all of my jeans. I wear suits to work, and the seat and thighs on all of my suit pants and dress slacks had to be let out. My waist is still the same size, though!

The washings made my Levi's shrink to fit my butt perfectly. They are tight across my butt even when I am not bending over. I hate "droopy drawers" and like all of my pants, especially jeans, to have a tight fit. So does Emily!

I was not surprised at Brian's demands to drop my pants and later the back of my briefs. I was concentrating on the fact that I was finally getting punished for my wrongdoing and subconsciously must have figured that the punisher had a right to make those demands. There was no hesitation on my part. My briefs stayed up un the front. I probably would have objected to having my front exposed.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:47:07 06/04/08 Wed

Im 18 and I rather get a spanking then be grounded, my dad still gives me spanking over his knees on my barebottom, yes its embarrassing as dad does it in the living room where my sister and mother can see my rear and penis.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:34:47 06/04/08 Wed

Hey Jimmy,sounds like Scotts' dad gave your butt a real tanning with his belt. Don't be worried about 'how' you took the whipping, as red eyes and rubbing a sore bruised ass are the signs of a well administered whipping. So its sounds like you acted with real bravery in owning up and taking the punishment.

I wish i had your courage when i was 16yo. It was bad enough that Matt got a whipping with the strop (and i did not), BUT i supplied the smokes and left them at Matt's house. I smoked at the time, and Matt was just trying smokin a few cigs, so thats why i feel real guilty about his strapping. I even kidded him about the whipping when i saw his bruised welted butt in the showers after PE the next day. Matt was real sore with me that i only got grounded and did say i deserved to get my ass whipped. SO i did NOT act on it then, so after reading about you and Nicks' tannings I finally got up the courage to ask Matt to tan my butt.

Scott is one of 5 boys, two older and two younger, so i'm sure he saw his brothers getting whipped with the strop growing up. I was never there when Matt or brothers got spanked or whipped, But did hear reports after some of Matt's or brothers whippings in the garage. I was curious and did go over to his house and look at the scary looking strop hangin on the wall. ITs an old barbers strop (intially designed to shapen razors), heavy,wide and thick. I picked it up a few times trying to imagine what it would feel like being whipped with that strop. BUT my dad had stopped spanking me by that time and i wasn't brave enough to ask Matt to whip my ass then.

I'm getting real nervous,but at the same time relieved that the weekend is getting closer. My birthday party should be alot of fun...including my trip through the spanking mill,which will be more embarrassing then painful.

But meeting with Matt on saturday will be punishment and even though he hasn't mentioned the strop, he did say we'd be making a trip out to the garage......so its implied that he'll use the strop to blister my ass. We're the best of buds since 3rd grade, so i figure i own it to him and deserve the whipping to 'wipe the slate clean' Cody.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:46:28 06/04/08 Wed

I didnt feel very mature Nick with my eyes red & tearing up. I felt like a 16 y/o wimp salking home with a very sore butt & never thought what I would say if my bro or mom ask what's up. Fortunately, neither was home when I got there & so I went to my room, pulled my jeans & drawers down to better see my red streaked butt. Guess I'm not telling you anything new Nick, but 16 with a belt bare ass gives meaning to the word "blistered". Needless to say, I found reasons to stand most of that evening & slept on my side & face down that night.

Would you be ready for a 4-some paddle-off if you, Brian, Jason & Mark worked it out or have you had your curiosity & conscience satisfied for awhile?

Thanks for your support Nick. Your report of Friday with Brian gave me the courage to make my decision last weekend. Its a whole new perspective when your ass is whipped rather than relying on tales told by others. I dont say I've got bragging rights but now I'm not the 5th wheel nor back seat on this subject anymore.

Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:32:01 06/04/08 Wed

Thanks Cody but as much as I wanted & felt I needed that whipping, I didnt take it overall that well. Scott's dad made damn sure I wouldnt forget it with 16 solid smacks dead on the center & lower parts of my ass. Scott didnt set me up. I went to him & told him my plan & at first he didnt even say he'd take licks with me. He said David got his butt blistered good cause it was the last week of school & didnt get detention so dad made him pay up at home. He sure seemed to enjoy my butt getting beat & neither of us wanted to sit much I bet,. His ass was plenty red too.

Is Matt the oldest of the brothers or did he grow up initially learning from the strop on the butt's of an older brother? Did he suggest at the time you both were 16 & caught smoking that he should whip your butt like the one he got then & there? Were you ever with him when he got marched to the garage for a whipping? Were you satisfied with his reports on the razor strop or did you ask to go & see it?

I'll be curious as to the party Friday & your session with Matt on Saturday.

Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:00:05 06/04/08 Wed

Nick,

Understand guy. Slacks & jeans from my high school & even college days (some pairs) are getting to tight. I wear Levis until I can button the waist or seat wears out. Dont like my boxers or butt hanging out from holes. If the cuffs get too fringy or wear thin other than in the seat, I make cut-offs.

Did you aim for a newer pair of Levis so the denim would be heavier in your seat region or go for an older pair with the seat somewhat worn to resemble your old thin school slacks last Friday night? Were you eager & welcome Brian's request to lower your jeans after the first 5 swats or try to resist that idea? How about when told to pull down the briefs? Did you put your briefs at your knees or just pull down the seat & keep the front covered?

Joey

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:40:30 06/02/08 Mon

Hey, Joey!

My old gray slacks are too tight in the legs and butt, because I've been working out. The Levi's that I wore are plenty tight,though.

Brian ordered me to drop my pants and later the back of my briefs. My Levi's were down around my ankles. Brian was the one who decided to paddle my bare ass as the finale. I usually wear briefs. Em likes to see me in them!

"Nicholas" was the name Mom and Dad used when I was in big trouble, usually about to get my ass whipped. Brian's swats were like the ones I got from Dad who used the same paddle and usually gave me more than the ones I got in school. I pulled my underwear and pants up right after Brian and I "inspected the damage." I did not want Brian's wife Kay to see me naked. Brian would have had a lot of explaining to do!

Times have changed a bit, but I would tan my son's hide with a paddle or belt for many, not all, of the things I did.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:23:05 06/02/08 Mon

Jimmy,

I don't think you were a wuss before, during, or after your whipping. I cried when I got whipped while bent over the car fender, so you did better, dude!

You got a good tanning on your birthday and the day after, so your request to be whipped was more than curiosity. I think your conscience guided you to be punished much like mine acted upon me. You must be more mature than I,though, because it wasn't until I was 18 that I asked for a whipping, the one I got for the DUI. In your case and in the tanning I got from Brian, our asses were overdue and deserving of what we both got.

I never traded swats with Jake, but I may get the courage to ask him about it when I see him next.

Clearly, Jason deserves a paddling from Brian, because he was more guilty than I of egging him on to ditch school. From Mark's reaction to our school paddlings, he would surely love to be a party to any future paddlings, both giving and receiving. I run into Mark around town now and then, and he usually brings up the subject of our paddlings. Jason may or may not agree to be paddled, but I'll bet Brian would give him one to settle the score if asked.

Later,

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:06:17 06/02/08 Mon

Hey Jimmy

Hey you are not a wus taking your whipping dude! It took real courage to go to your grandpa and own up and to ask for and take the whipping from Scotts' dad.

Its perfectly normal to be real nervous watchin Scott getting his ass tanned, knowing its your butt next. Scott is used to getting spanked, so he probably didn't cry cause he was used to it. So no worries about hands trembling as you lower ur jeans and boxers or your butt twitching with each lash of the belt. I'll bet ya had some truoble sitting down after the whipping.

It may very well be that your buddy Scott went along with your plan just to see you getting your first punishment whipping. IF thats the case and seems likely cause he's probably felt his dads belt plenty of time,so no big deal for him getting whipped, then maybe he was kinda of a jerk. Ya may want to talk to him about it and perhaps tan his butt for payback!

We live in a rural area in central calif so Matt's garage is detached and really not used for cars much. There is a large work shop in there, so it is kinda of a woodshed. Matt and his brothers were always spanked in the garage growing up. I'm almost certain that he'll use the strop to whip my ass,since his dad tanned his butt with it plenty of times growing up, including getting whipped for the smoking incident when we were 16. Its an old,wide,thick barbers strop used on 3 generations of Matts' family tanning boys butts. So even though i've been paddled and belted before......and its been a long time......curios about the strop...it expect the whipping to really blister my butt and i'lll have truoble sitting down afterwards. But i figure i owe it to Matt, we been best of buddies since 3rd grade.

Since Matt wasn't warned that we'd yank down his pants and boxers, he told me not to bother wearin a jock.......so hopefully i can keep 'my buddy' in my boxerbriefs. Fair i guess. It will be embarrassin enough going bare ass through a long spanking mill of at least 35 guys and girls gettin my butt spanked. So i'll expect to hear alot of hootin and hollerin and teasing. Sure i have it coming though. But it will be more embararssing than painful.

Cody

Subject: To Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:46:31 06/02/08 Mon

Nick,

Thanks but I kinda was a wus afterwards. I was scared as I stared at the belt just used on Scott's butt & felt my hand trembling. Scott told me this morning I was looking back at his dad & the belt as I bent over. Your right about the car hood being cold, my front was cold & a little hard but my butt was burning hot even before he finished the 16 licks I got. I didnt cry cause Scott hadnt cried but walking the half block home afterwards alone I was rubbing ass & my eyes red & wet. Did you cry when you got your whipping at 16 or am I just an overgrown baby? Scott told me this morning on our way to work (our first day) that his dad told him later he wouldnt have whipped us if we hadnt ask? You think my decision to ask was right or wrong? You think at 16 you would have owned up if not caught & took a whipping or was I acting like a kid who never got really spanked & let my curiosity misguide me?

Why dont you & Jake talk about. Had you guys ever had a swat trading session before? Maybe he'll want to smack your butt as much as you think he needs his smacked?

Sounds like Brian thinks maybe Jason needs a payback paddling too. Why dont you tell Jason even if Brian doesnt & maybe you 3 (or include Mark too) get together for a butt paddle-off. One at 17 may not now be enough for Brian since he got the "fever" tanning your butt Friday.

Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:26:54 06/02/08 Mon

Cody,

Good luck dude both Friday night & with Matt on Saturday. Do you think Matt will actual use a razor strop? If he does, are you up to it & think you'll be able to sit afterwards? Were you & Matt raised as country boys cause I've only heard stories of boys getting the razor strop on trips to a shed for their whipping?

Are you going in a jock Friday so your "lil buddy" isnt hanging out when they pull down your jeans or Matt giving you a guarantee that only your seat will be bare for the mill?

Gotta admit Cody, I was somewhat a wus Saturday for the whipping. I didnt cry cause Scott who got it first didnt cry but leaving Scott's house to walk the half block home I was clutching my butt with red eyes too. My ass was hurting but proud & glad I took it. Scott told me this morning when we drove together to our new summer job that his dad told him later he wouldn't have whipped us if we hadnt ask for it & then being a jerk, Scott told me it was worth his whipping to see my hand trembling pulling down my jeans, looking back as I bent over & he said my ass was twitching big time with each lick I got. Think your friends will laugh & tease you getting your butt whooped this week at 24?

Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:28:04 06/02/08 Mon

Nick,

Sounds like you got more than you originally bargained for. You said you were going wear Levis rather than your old school slacks to give you protection. What happened Friday...you decide at last moment 5 on Levis not sufficient & offered to drop them or Brian's idea? Any part of it just to see if you could still take one jeans down like dad gave them?

How far down did you lower your Levis or did you allow Brian to lower them to where he wanted? Are you ordinarily a briefs guy or in briefs Friday evening to re-enact wearing briefs under slacks for the hs paddling? Who's idea was the final 5 bare ass?

When you said that Brian called you NICHOLAS rather than just Nick during the paddling that brought back old memories for me of being called Joseph when I was in big trouble. Did your mom or dad ever refer to you as Nicholas as a sign or warning you had big problems facing you?

How do you compare the swats Brian gave you to the ones you remember getting from the principal or dad? Did you get your briefs & jeans up quickly anticipating the girls might return or stay butt naked for awhile to cool your butt?

None of us know I guess how we'll react until we have our own kids but I bet I use the paddle & belt sometimes like my dad did, on my son, if I have one, if he pulls stunts like I did. I think my dad was right to tan my ass when he did. You think you might use a paddle or even the belt some day on a son if he acts like you did?

Joey

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:36:06 06/02/08 Mon

Hey Nick! Hey Jimmy! Hey Jon!

Dudes i have to tell you that after reading about your recent punishment paddlings and whippings and the courage you both displayed in taking your tannings like men has inspired me to get off my butt and face the music.

Jimmy congrats on your courage in discussing with Scott,facing your grandpa,owning up to it and taking your whipping from Scotts dad. It reminded me of when i got Matt in trouble when we were 16, but far different punishments for us. Matt was whipped and i wasn't,so that just added to my guilt.

My birthday party is Friday night. I met my best friend,Matt last night and told him i felt real guilty about embarrassing him 6 years ago making him go bare ass through the spank mill (instead of in private) and asked to meet him privately for him to punish me. At first he thought i was trying to weasel out of my public birthday spanking at the party. I assured him that was not the case and deserve the spanking mill, and still wanted to meet privately as payback.

At first he was reluctant thinkin the party spanking would be enough, until i reminded him of when we were 16 we got caught smoking. Matts' dad gave him a hard whipping with the razor strap, but my dad just grounded me. I also supplied the smokes. He knew my dad stopped spanking me and said i deserved to get my ass whipped.

So we were thinking that after the party would not be ideal since we'd be drinking and hard to get privacy. BUT then with kinda of an evil grin Matt told me his parents will be out of town this weekend,so meet me there on Saturday morning. We can head off to the garage and 'settle' this like when we were kids. Oh man, I know that razor strap is still hangin on the wall since i saw it about a month ago. Then he smacked the seat of my levis and said you're still going through the mill friday night got it! .

So i give ya all the details after the party and saturday meeting with Matt!

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:19:56 06/01/08 Sun

Hey, Cody!

Man,I know how lucky I am to have Em! None of my ex-girlfiends came even close. I need someone like Em to love me when I'm good and whack me when I'm bad.

Yeah, I think the next time Em disciplines me, I'll ask that she turn me over her knee. I told her after she spanked me yesterday that whenever I'm naughty like a little boy, I should be treated like one. She has a mean looking wooden hair brush that will redden my ass good, especially if my pants are down. I hope the fear of a bare-assed whipping with that brush will keep me on the straight and narrow.

Cody,your pay-back should be with the strap if you think your butt is up to it. However, the paddle is an effective pay-back tool, something I know from my experience on Friday night.

Later,

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:58:01 06/01/08 Sun

Jimmy,

Congratulations on asking to get whipped and more importantly, congratulations for coming through your first disciplinary ass whipping with flying colors (in this case, red!). Now,if you are ever asked whether you got spanked as a kid, you can proudly say "YES!, and I took it like a man!"

Your whipping reminded me of a whipping I got when I was 16 and got my first speeding ticket. Dad bent me over the hood of the car and gave me 20 licks on my bare ass with his belt, one for every mile per hour over the speed limit I was going when I got stopped. I remember how cold the car's hood felt against by bare skin as I was bent over it.

Getting paddled by Brian was truly awesome. I think he figured I was joking when I first brought it up. Then, he said it was in the past, and he did not hold a grudge. When I told him the paddling was more for me than for him, he grinned a bit and picked up the paddle to swat me. After he tanned me, he admitted that he felt wronged by Jason and me for getting him in trouble, and afterwards, his parents complained to the school about the paddling. They were part of the reason why beginning in the next school year, the district required parents to be notified if a student was to be paddled.

I do not regret Friday night at all,and in a way, I wish Brian would tell Jason, Mark, and anyone else about how I asked to get my ass tanned. I'll have to work myself up for Jake though. I caused him to get a couple of whippings, too, so maybe we'll have to trade swats.

Jimmy, do you think you now will do things to get whipped or paddled on a regular basis? Do you think Scott's dad will discipline you again if you ask him to whip or paddle you?

Later,

Nick

Subject: Reply:Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:43:39 06/01/08 Sun

That must have been awesome after 8 years to confront Brian with the offer and wonder what his reaction would be and to psych yourself for what could be. Was Brian really reluctant at first to paddle you? He ever say how he really felt at 17 getting his first paddling & on top of that taking it at school publicly in front of his mates? He ever say how his folks responded when he came home with the note & they found out he ditched & got paddled for it?

I went 16 years now watching my friends spanked by their dads for school notes & other misbehaviors while I was grounded. I got the message from Scott recently at my b-day how his butt must have felt getting the wood clothes brush bare ass last year for something we both did. After the smoking incident last week in which David got a whipping from his dad & reading your courage Nick Friday night with Brian, I talked Saturday first with Scott & then we both went to talk with my gramps...guess Scott was to be my backup moral support. We both told gramps what we did at the lake & then what transpired for David on Tuesday at school & later at home. Gramps was upset with us but said at 16 we should already know the risks of smoking & did it at the lake while David is 14, did it at school & deserved his whipping. Where I found the words of courage I'm not sure, but all of a sudden I heard myself say "gramps I deserve an ass whoopin like David got"...he paused & just looked at me. Scott then spoke up & agreed with me regarding both of us & said "sir would you call my dad & tell him what we did and that he has permission to whip Jimmy & I need one too".

Nick, Scott actually stood at my side, backed me up & implicated himself too & after gramps made the call he told us both to go ahead & go & Scott's dad would be waiting for us. Nick, all I could think about driving over with Scott was what we had ask for & what was about to happen. I'm 16 & I've never before gotten a real whipping. His dad met us in the driveway & just pointed toward the side garage door. I now know what it feels like when a dad pulls off his belt. Scott went first, over the hood of his dad's car, bare ass & all I remember him saying was "your brother got 14, his age, so young man you got 16 coming, now bend over". Scott got his & then I got mine, all 16 with leather straight to my bare ass. Gotta admit Nick, my hand was trembling unsnapping my jeans & fly & pulling them & boxers down but I survived man & dont know whether it was too excited or too scared but I didnt even whimper as my butt went on fire. It wasnt just my first but my first with my best friend since kindergarten together getting our asses blistered like 2 comrades backing each other up.

Do you have any regrets Nick about Friday night now that its past history? Even though Brian says he wont tell, you think you'll ever tell Jason what happened Friday night? With Brian now behind you, think you'll take on Jake soon? I dont think I could've talked to Scott, came to our resolution together, went to talk to gramps or taken it from Scott's dad if it wasnt witnessing your courage at age 26 to face up to your past of 8 years Friday evening.

Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:14 06/01/08 Sun

Hey Nick

Sounds like you found a great girl to marry! Sure she'll keep ur ass in line when ya mess up too! Man for blowing off the appointment,she probably should have taken your pants down for the spanking,but your butt was probably still real sore from the paddling. BTW, Walmart has a wicked long handle bath brush with large circular wooden backside that would really tan your butt. Do you ever imagine Emily taking you over her knee for a bare ass punishment spanking?

I'll ask Matt to punish me privately after the party. I know from growing up that his dad used either a wooden paddle and an old razor strap (used to belong to his grandpa... so its tanned alot of butts) to spank him. Matt was spanked til he was 18yo and i saw his blistered butt in the showers plenty of times. Matt also knows my dad stopped spanking me when i was 13yo. His dad keeps it hanging on the wall in his workshop in the garage. Guess i should offer Matt his choice of the paddle or that scary looking to strap to whip my ass. Since this is payback he probably should use that strap right?

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:08:46 06/01/08 Sun

Hey Jon

The paddles were long wooden boards, the only differences were in elemenatary was thinner paddle than jr used a thicker,heavier paddle. Coach paddle was the worse,thick and had holes drilled.

Usually i walked by myself when ordered to report to the Principlal's office. The only time i was taken down by my teacher was in the 4th grade and i remember getting a little scared as he explained to me on the walk down that I'd be getting paddled. Seemed to be a LONG walk and long wait outside his office. The most swats allowed was 3 and he gave me 3 hard whacks through my navy slacks. Then i had to return to class rubbing a sore butt and ofcourse everyone in class knew i'd been swatted. I always had my dad sign the note,but before he's sign it I always got a spanking. I never forged the note.

The routine was always the same drill. Fetch the brush and wait in my room...and wait and wait. When my dad came up, he'd sit down and i'd have to stand in front of him and as he scolded me, my dad took down my pants and lowered my underpants before taking me over his knee. He'd spank me with that brush til i was crying. After age 11, I 'graduated' to the belt and was simply ordered to drop my pants and underwear and bendover edge of the bed to the whipping.

Only once i was fighting with another boy in the 8th grade and we both got paddled at the same time. We both got the maximum 5 swats and man that paddle really stung our butts. Our navy slacks and undies did little to protect our asses. My buddy Dave went first, so i had to stand to side and watch his paddling and wait for my swats. Afterwards we headed off to the bathroom and dropped our pants and briefs to check out the damage on our butts. Funny thing, we became good friends afterwards and still are.

When i skipped wrestling practices, I did because i was kinda cocky and really good so I probably thought I could get away with it. Sure i knew coach paddle my teammates on their bare butts,heard the cracks plenty of times and red asses in showers. I just didn't really think about getting paddled by coach, but guess i especially should have learned and not skipped again following year, SO maybe i needed it, I don't know. My dad had already stopped spanking me.

For my 24th birthday i know the guys will spank me and Matt especially wants payback for when i yanked down his shorts and undies and made him go bare ass through a spanking mill. In the past the guys would do birthday spankings in private, so Matt was real embararssed with women present. SO Matt i'm sure will make me go bare ass thru a spanking mill,to get me back, BUT i'm still feeling guilty for what i did to Matt several years ago. SO i think i'lll ask Matt to meet me privately after the party so he can either tan my butt with either a paddle or belt on the bare ofcourse. After reading about Nick experience i'd feel better if I offered Matt a chance to really blister my butt.

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:48:36 06/01/08 Sun

Was it hard going to the office knowing you'd get paddled? Were you usually sent or taken to the office? Ever start crying just going to the office? Did they use a ruler or a real paddle in elementary grades? junior high?

Were you ever paddled with another guy together cause you both messed up & caught together? Ever hide or forge the note to avoid showing your mom/dad? Did you know that skipping practice might get you a bare butt in jock paddling from coach & skip in order to get paddled since you didnt get spanked at home? Ever take a paddling from coach to show the other guys you could take a butt paddling like them & other guys were getting?

I was in my jock under my nylon shorts when grandpa pulled them down in back to paddle my bare cheeks. He could have told me to pull them down & I would have but once seated, he just leaned me over his left leg & pull'em down himself. Do you remember your dad Cody ever pulling down your pants to spank you? I'm glad you said I wasnt crazy at 17 asking for it, cause truth man, I'd ask again if I thought I needed one.

I saw where you have your 24th coming up & one or more of your buddies might have a surprise spanking or even passing through a spanking mill awaiting you. Would you submit at 24 to a spanking even if told it was to be bare butt or the guys planned to use a paddle or a belt to spank your butt?

Jon

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:23:19 05/31/08 Sat

Hi, Cody!

You're right that everything went better than originally planned last night. I did not expect Brian to be so thorough in paying me back, but I deserved it. I did not expect him to make me drop my Levi's, and especially was surprised when he pulled down the back of my briefs.

For a guy who only received one paddling in his life and never spanked anyone before, he swatted me like a real pro. Brian's skills in baseball, tennis, and golf make him a natural when it comes to swinging a paddle, I guess. Each swat connected, and there wasn't a blooper in the bunch.

I asked for and got a spanking from Em today for missing an appointment with the photographer for our upcoming wedding. This morning, I got up early and left while Em was still in bed. I worked out at the gym for a couple of hours and met Brian and Jason for lunch (true to his word, Brian did not say anything about paddling me). I left my cell phone in the car the whole time. When I checked my messages, I heard 3 or 4 frantic ones from Em about my missed appointment.

Em was in our bedroom when I got to our apartment, and to say she was mad at me would be an understatement. I felt guilty and bad, because now we will have to try to get a new appointment, and time is running out. Without saying anything, I walked over to our dresser, pulled my wallet out of my rear pocket, leaned forward, grabbed onto the front edge of the dresser, took a wide stance, and asked Em to spank me hard. I got 10 good solid pops with Em's hand on my ass wearing the same Levi's I had on when Brian paddled me. Afterwards, we hugged one another and cried in each other's arms. I told her that if I need to be punished in the future, I'll submit to a hair brush tanning or belt whipping if she does not buy a paddle. I also vowed that I would never, ever hit her.

Cody, you should ask Matt to paddle you in private after he makes you go through the spanking mill. You should make it clear to him that the private tanning is punishment. A spanking mill paddling alone may regarded as fun, not punishment, and you may not feel released from your guilt. Good luck,dude!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:08:16 05/31/08 Sat

Hey Nick!

Wow dude looks like you planned it perfectly and Brian really blistered your butt! From moving the dinner to your parents to sending the women away so you'd have privacy were great ideas. It probably would have been weird to ask Brian for the paddling infront of the women and he might have declined.

Despite Brian's intial reluctance to paddle you, man it seems like he really got into the 'spirit' of the payback, especially when he ordered you to drop your pants and even more so when he stripped down your briefs and walloped your bare ass. Did it surprise you when he ordered you to drop em or when he simply yanked down your briefs for the swats on your bare butt? Sounds like he applied the paddle with good, hard swats right? Was it more than your bargained for? Perhaps someday Brian may feel that 'overpaid' ya for the paddling and will be guilty and you may have a shot at tanning his butt.

Probably no way Brian throughly tans and bares your butt (or maybe not at all), if the girls were around, so very smart moved to send them away.

So glad to hear that your conscience is clear and your sore ass will heal soon enough. Sounds like Emily is ready to spank your ass when needed! On ebay best to do a search for spanking+paddles (otherwise alot of canoe paddles will come up too.)

Nick thanks for sharing this experience! Its inspired me, because i do feel kinda of guilty about making my buddy Matt go bare ass through a spanking mill 6 years ago in front of girl friend and other women. I'm pretty certain he'll make me crawl through a long (more than 35) spanking mill bare butt next week for my 24th, but that will be more embarrassing than painful.

Perhaps i should follow your example an invite Matt to meet with me privately after the party so he can tan my butt with either a paddle or belt,since its taken so long for payback. I'd feel less guilty about it for sure. What do you think?

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:35:03 05/30/08 Fri

Cody & Jimmy,

Hey, dudes, Brian blistered my butt tonight! I'm standing up to type this,because it's not too comfortable to sit right now.

I had trouble sleeping last night, because I thought that if Brian agreed to paddle me in my apartment, the neighbors might hear it and think Emily and I got in a fight. This morning, I called Mom and Dad in Hawaii to ask whether it would okay for Em and me to have some friends over to their house, and they said yes. Em called Kay,Brian's wife, and told her of the change.

When I got home from work,I got out of my suit and into my tight blue Levi's and a polo shirt. I grabbed Dad's paddle and put it into the car while Em prepared dinner. Then we loaded dinner and ourselves into the car and drove off to my parents' home.

I was nervous about this all day. What if Brian laughed at me or called me a weirdo when I asked for the paddling? Would I cry or take it like a man?

Em knew what I wanted to do and planned to go with Kay to the mall and a movie after dinner. I thought it best that since this was something between Brian and me, no outsiders should be around.

After dinner and after the girls left, I said that I noticed how Brian was still bothered by the high school paddling I caused him to get,how I wanted to offer him the chance to paddle me for the trouble I caused right after it happened, and how I still felt guilty. Then,I said that it was not to late to make good on my offer. Brian balked at first, but after I practically begged him to swat me because he would be doing me a favor as a friend,he agreed.

I retrieved the paddle from the closet,handed itto him, took the wallet from my left rear pocket, and bent over the dining room table,something I had upon Dad's orders many times before he walloped me.

Brian used the same technique the principal used on us 8 years ago. The paddle gently touched my ass a couple of times before "WHAM!!!" I yelled out "OWWW!!!" at the top of my lungs. After the 5th swat, he said,"Now we're even, Nicky." I stood up, rubbed my butt,and said, "Aren't going to extract a penalty for being late in repayment?" Brian then ordered me to drop my Levi's, pushed my torso back over the table, and gave me 5 more swats over the seat of my briefs. "Now, on your bare ass, Nicholas," he said,and pulled my briefs down. Those 5 swats were killers!

After Brian inspected his handiwork and I looked at my red ass in the mirror, he said, "Now,get those pants up. As far as I'm concerned,the debt is paid in full, the matter is closed, and I will not utter another word about it,not even to Kay."

Dudes, I did not cry and took my punishment like a man. The girls got home about a half hour later. Brian and Kay stayed about another 15 minutes before leaving. It was difficult to avoid rubbing my butt with Kay around. When they left and while we loaded our car to go to our apartment, Em asked whether I got my punishment. I pulled down the back of my pants and brief to show her. "Wow, Brian sure tanned your butt!" "Yeah, I know," I answered while giving it a good rub.

Sitting in the car was extremely uncomfortable, but I made it. My conscience is now clear.

I mentioned to Em about paddles on Ebay, and I think she will check them out once I get off the computer.

Jimmy, I liked it when Jake was getting his butt blistered, because it wasn't my ass getting it for a change!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:37:53 05/30/08 Fri

Hey Jon

NO i do not think its crazy to choose a paddling instead of loss of priveledges or extra chores. After my dad stopped spanking me, I'd gladly trade a very sore whipped butt,but that wasn't an option. I believe my dad figured out that groundings/or loss of priveleges were alot more effective than spankings. IF my dad had caught me drinking at age 17, I would have lost my car even if i wasn't driving it the night in question. SO no its not crazy. Much better to be rubbing a sore bruised butt for a while than losing my car.

I tried to defy for my parents twice for groundings in hopes that he would just spank me and get it over with. Both times it failed,one time my grounding was doubled from one week to 2 weeks, 2nd time when i was 16 i lost driving priveleges and an extra 2 weeks was added to that!

I know some of my friends still got spanked from 15-17 since i'd see their red butts in showers after PE,and i was envious at times since they didn't get grounded.

I went to a private school which allowed corporal punishment. I got swats a number of times in elementary and jr hs. Always in principals office,across my dress slacks,pockets emptied. Varied between 3-5 swats which stung like hell. Always had to bring the damn note home to sign which resulted in another spanking usually with the wooden hair brush tanning my bare butt.

I did not get paddled by the principal in high school ( i was pretty good, esp at not getting caught when i misbehaved!), BUT i did get paddled a few times by my wrestling coach when i was 16 and 15yo. Both times i got swats for skipping practice. I was real good so thought i could skip them....obviously coach disagreed! Same routine for me and other boys who got paddled. Report to coach office in back of lockeroom. Ordered to drop my workout shorts,strip to my jock strap for swats. Both times coach blistered my bare butt with 5 really hard swats/ Then had to join team in showers where the other guys would tease and smack my sore ass with their hands.

So even after coach paddled my butt,my dad simply told me to drop em and show my ass. He was satisfied and didn't spank me and grounded me instead. Which really sucked not seeing my friends, losing tv,video games,computer,cell and loss of car.

SO again its not crazy to get your butt whipped at 17. Prefer that to my punishments.

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:11:14 05/30/08 Fri

Hi Cody,
I went from age 7 when my dad died until a few weeks ago at age 17 without a spanking other than b-day & horseplay with the guys. I saw where you said your dad gave you your last one at 13 & now you're about to turn 24. I also saw where you got groundings instead from dad despite saying you ask for a spanking at times to avoid being grounded but dad said NO. Did you ever do something intentional thinking it would push dad over the line & he'd spank you? Did you ever violate a grounding in hopes of getting caught or tell mom or dad NO when they told you that you were grounded in order to force their hand to resume spanking you?
Did any of your close friends still get spanked by their dads at 15-16-17 & hear them talk about it & be curious what it would be like at that age to be butt whipped? I was just stupid & not intentionally trying to get my butt whooped by drinking at a prom party but once caught & had to face my grandpa, I told him I thought I needed my butt paddled & he agreed & did it. When my best buddies found out they said "no way man...you got your bare ass whipped with a paddle?" I had been curious at 17 what it would be like & not just horseplay swats from them but real bare ass licks for something I did. Think it's crazy for me at 17 to choose the paddle rather than lost privileges or extra chores?

Our school district does not allow paddling either so I've never gotten swats at school, just served detentions. Did you ever get school paddled either as a kid when mom & dad still spanked at home or paddled or come close to getting paddled in high school after dad stopped doing it.

Jon

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:13:10 05/30/08 Fri

Nick,

Saw Cody's blog & agree man, think it's cool on your part to offer & try to resolve. What do you hope will happen tonight? If it happens, you think you & Brian will slip into the bedroom or some private room or give the girls some buitt paddling entertainment? Is your gut turning or your butt twitching today like it was 8 years ago in the office trying to anticipate what was about to happen? Think your dad's paddle measures up to the one the principal used on your guys?

Your probably right Nick, I should own up to gramps but in doing so, I'm not just putting my butt on the line. There is the question of Scott & I both smoking too at the lake & not just supplying David with the cig he got caught at school. Scott could get grounded too if his dad found out we were smoking too at the lake or worse, tan his butt too like David got. I dont want to betray Scott. David at 14 knew his risks & got caught & so maybe it isnt my fault but his. I think Scott enjoyed hearing dad whoop his lil bro's ass. You ever feel that when we saw or heard Jake get his ass whipped? I could go to David once he's off grounding this weekend & offer him the chance to paddle me like you are offering Brian but then it's still a kid spanking & maybe what I need is my first real dad-style butt paddling.

Let us know what happens tonight dude. Maybe if you get it tonight from Brian, it will be my omen to own up too & face the music either from gramps or David.

Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:58:18 05/30/08 Fri

Hey Nick

I just wanted to say its very cool that you are offering Brian the chance to paddle you tonight. I have a feeling that your Em really wants to see him paddling your butt too,since it didn't take her long to invite them over for dinner!

Pants up,rear pockets emptied is probabaly fine,since it recreates the paddling in principals office. IF you feel especially brave/or guilty about how long its been, you might consider unbuckling your belt and start to unhitch your levis and see if Brian stops you. Its risky though cause if he doesn't stop you you'll be dropping your pants to get your butt paddled with just your boxers protecting your butt.

AND if Em wants her own paddle to keep you in line, Ebay has tons of fraternity paddles,as well as vintage razor straps.

Good luck tonight! Heck even if he declines, you'll still feel better that you made the offer. Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:29:47 05/29/08 Thu

Hi,Joey!

Well,I retrieved Dad's paddle from the closet where he's kept it all these years. It was hanging next to the belt he used on me, too. My parents are out of town, but if Dad saw me take the paddle without permission, I would not have to wait for Brian to get my ass blistered!

Yeah,it's been about 7 years since my belt whipping for my DUI and about 8 years since Dad used the paddle on me. On Friday, I'll start the ball rolling by saying to Brian how after our meeting at the craft fair, I remembered how guilty I felt for being partially responsible for his paddling, how I thought about having him paddle me right after it happened eight years ago,and how I am now making the offer to submit to a paddling. If he accepts, then I'll get the paddle from the other room, hand it to Brian, empty my rear pockets,bend over the table, and say,"Fire away!"

I think I'll take the paddling in my Levi's. The slacks I wore when I got paddled in high school are too tight. My work-out regimen increased the size of my legs and ass. I'm still pretty slim,though. Besides,your question about whether my butt is up to a paddling got me thinking that denim might better to withstand hard swats.

Em has done nothing more than whack me occasionally, but after seeing Dad's paddle, she joked about how effective a tool it would be to keep me in line. She may want one
of her own to tan my hide now and then.

I'll think about offering Jake a chance to get his butt paddled. If he ever got paddled in school,I never found out about it.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:03:56 05/29/08 Thu

Wow, Nick, Friday evening could be most interesting. Has it been 7-8 years since the last one for the DUI? Think your butt is up to it if Brian says ok? Going lay the paddle out in the open or just get it if Brian says ok?
What makes you think Emily will whack your butt...has she suggested you would benefit from a belt whipping already or even tanned your seat before more than a random Levis swat?

Get Brian's visit behind you (no pun intended!!) & challenge Jake the same way maybe...a dinner visit at your place. See what he says at 24 if big bro suggests an overdue butt tanning is in order. He might surprise you...your said you were curious as a senior what that paddle would feel like at school for ditching after almost 4 years w/o a school paddling. Maybe Jake has a curiosity too. Do you ever remember him getting school paddled for anything?

Joey

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:22:47 05/28/08 Wed

Hey,Jimmy!

Between Brian and me, my fiancee Emily got the whole sorted story. Brian confirmed that this was the only spanking he ever got in his life, laying a real guilt trip on me. He and his wife are coming to our place on Friday night, and I'll have Dad's paddle there. I'll even wear those tight gray slacks that I wore when the principal paddled us. They still fit me. If Brian wants to give it to me bare,I'll let him do it as punishment for a "late payment." Brian sort of smiled when Em gave me the swat.

Jimmy, you should get this off your conscience and tell your grandpa what you did and what happened to David. Then, let the chips fall where they may. Maybe your grandpa will feel that you should get paddled or whipped. Perhaps he'll do nothing. In either case, he will respect you for coming clean despite the consequences. Good Luck, Jimmy!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:04:11 05/28/08 Wed

Hey, Joey!

There is no doubt that my Dad can whip my 26 year old ass and make it burn like it did when he tanned me as a teen!

I never thought of nailing my brother Jake's butt some day as punishment for the spankings he never got, but that's not a bad idea.

I know that I passed up an opportunity to get my overdue paddling from Brian, but I'll have another chance on Friday. Emily invited Brian and his wife over to our place for dinner. This will give me time to find Dad's paddle and bring it to our apartment (Mom and Dad are away on vacation).

When we ran into Brian the other day, I brought up the paddling as an aside ("Yeah,Em I'm surprised he's still my friend after I got him the only paddling he ever got!") Brian and I then told Emily the whole story, and that's when she swatted my ass and said,'What kind of friend are you?" Brian confirmed that he had never been spanked before, nor had he been spanked since.

Yeah, Joey, I got a great woman who is not afraid to keep me in line. I have no doubt that if Brian won't paddle my ass this weekend, Emily will. In fact, even if Brian takes me up on my offer, I'll get another tanning from Em! She'll take the belt to me,too.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:19:02 05/28/08 Wed

Nick, guess the guys (couple girls too Friday at cookout) resolved most of my curiosity on my birthday but dude, hearing all those stories about how their dads got out the paddle or took off a belt to whip their asses or even your recalls of mom's hair brush or that time as a senior you & your buddies got the paddle for ditching school makes we wonder if what I got was real or horseplay.
I kinda screwed-up Memorial Day & if I owned up gramps might give me the real one. On Memorial Day, Scott's folks invited me to join them for an outing at the lake & his bro, David got to invite his friend Mitch too so there was 4 guys & his folks. Well, we're not suppose to smoke but Scott & I snuck off at the lake & werent caught. David wanted a couple cigs too & I have him 2. Well one of them I guess he kept until yesterday cause he was caught smoking at school. He didnt snitch Scott nor I as the source & took a disciplinary note home advising his folks but since the last week of school, he avoided detention. Found out today from Scott, David got grounded thru Sunday spoiling his first weekend of school out & on top of that, Scott said dad walloped his 14 y/o butt too after dinner last night.
Not exactly like your situation with Brian, cause David's been paddled before, but I did give him the cigs that got him grounded & paddled even though it was stupid of him to take & smoke at school. Think I should tell gramps what I did & see what happens...maybe nothing since it was David's fault he was caught?

What did Brian say when you brought up the ditching & he paddling he got? Did you think for a moment it was the time to bring up the pay back paddling & see if he agrees? Would you take one if Brian agreed after 8 years? What if Brian said on boxers or bare? Did he react at all when he heard or saw Emily swat your Levis?

Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:04:11 05/28/08 Wed

Hey Joey, well i only put up a pretty weak struggle,so maybe in back of mind i was kinda wondering what it would feel like to be spanked by my buddies.....but i was surprised when they roughly yanked down my boxers......but they said born naked,so birthday spankings need to be on naked butt.....hard to argue with that logic and besides they had me pinned down. And yu're right bithday spankings continued for us guys and a few other buddies thru hs and early college.

Matt didn't get to pay me back YET, but i missed Lukes' 18th birthday party and he made him crawl thru a spanking mill butt bared for his spankings. Been away at college so my butt has been out of reach for a while,BUT have a strange feeling payback time is coming.

NOW my 24th birthday is coming up and my friends are throwing me a party (i've been away at school), so i suspect Matt is up to something, cause i told him we could hang out after the party for the guys to spank me, BUT he said that won't be necessary! He had kinda of an evil grin when he said that. Has me thinkin....spanking mill? my butt bared in front of girl friend and all the other women.....oh man

Hey hope this doesn't sound strange,but i did get hard when my budides spanked me and popped boners when i spank my buddies asses. Never got hard when my dad spanked my butt and i like girls,so dunno why. Any other guys pop boners with guy to guy spankings?

Subject: Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:06:48 05/28/08 Wed

Cody, fess up man...did you really struggle or was there a curiosity after 2 years to feel what a spanked butt felt like & know it was your buds & not dad? Look at the tradition that led from it.

Did Matt make you or any of the guys pay for the 17th birthday bare ass whipping he got afterwards?

Joey

Subject: (To Nick)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:53:21 05/28/08 Wed

So Nick, you'd take one from dad if he said you needed one & so I guess I'm not the only dude who thinks there might have been a few merits in those butt tannings growing up & might still deserve one...not that I'll run right out & ask him for one. Think at 26 & 23 our dads could still but a sting on our hides with a belt??

At 26 & your brother now 24 then, I'd think the risk from dad is now small so why not challenge your lil bro one day when you two get together to that overdue butt tanning you think he's long had coming?

Saw in one of your blogs that you met up with Brian over Memorial Day & introduced Emily to him with the tale of the senior year paddling for ditching. Did Brian still recall that paddling & what did he say in response? You might have missed a golden opportunity at that moment to offer your butt for the "pay back" if he was interested. Sounds like you got a pretty good woman there too who will keep you in line with a public swat that's felt through Levis. Better be careful dude how you behave around her or she might just take those Levis down & whoop your ass worse than your dad use to.

Joey

Subject: Re: Caught Drinking (To Nick)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:52:35 05/27/08 Tue

I do not know who scratched the car. Dad saw me ride my bike near it and assumed I did it with the handle bars. I was 16.

My brother is two years younger and loved to snitch me off. He got a number of paddlings and whippings but not as many as he deserved. He got away with things that would have earned me a bruised ass.

I just turned 26. If Dad ever felt I needed a paddling, I would submit to his authority. Since the whipping I ask for after the DUI, I've been tempted to ask Dad to tan me for other things but have never done so. I still think about asking Brian to paddle me for getting him paddled in school, but I always chicken out at the last minute.

Nick

Subject: Re: birthday spankings

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:59:08 05/27/08 Tue

Hey Joey

We were all just exchangin stories when all of a sudden my buddy Jake said its time to spank the birthday boy! I did try to get out of it, but one of my other buddies, luke said i probably need to be spanked since my dad stopped spanking me. You might be right bout them using that as an excuse to spank me. So it didn't take the guys long to wrestled me to the ground and flip me on my stomach and strip off my boxers. I know all the guys still got belt whippings from their dads,since i saw the tell tale signs with occaisional red sore butts in the showers after PE.

The guys were planning on spanking Matt after his party (with just guys around),BUT he was trying to weasel out by saying he couldn't stick around after the party,so we decided to just form a mill and spank him at the party. We only lowered the back of his pants and boxers (so his dick was covered) and had him crawl thru the mill for his spankings. SO he had his chance to be spanked by just the guys and tried to get out of it, so the girls were excited to spank his bare ass too!

We almost always used hands to spank til we were older , then birthday spankings were mostly with the belt. OR sometimes bets or pool wagers settled with loser bent over the pool table, his butt bared for belt whippings. Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:49:12 05/27/08 Tue

Nick,

Were you covering for your brother over the scratches on the car or did you not really know the source? At least that one was on shorts even though they dont protect the butt much. Were you still a little kid when this happened?

How much young is your brother? Was he a little snitch that got you spanked that you were afraid he'd tell on you if you game spanked his bottom. Being younger, did he get away with more than you would or did he get his share of the paddle & belt on his bare too?

At 23, I catch myself saying something or doing something reckless & think, wow, 8-10 years ago if dad caught me I'd been tanned for that & though I dont miss the embarrassment, I think my butt would deserve one. I think you said you were 25. Do you ever think or wish your dad would still tan your butt like old times?

Joey

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:36:21 05/27/08 Tue

Hi Cody,

I can see where your 15th stands out having not been spanked by your folks in 1-2 years and them suddenly jumping you & stripping your butt face down on the ground. Something must have been said or the conversation lead to a b-day spanking..
you remember what?

Did the guys know you werent spanked by your folks any more? You think some of them might still be getting spanked by their parents & thought you deserved one too & made your b-day the excuse?

Why do you guys sometimes use hands & sometimes a belt... does it depend who's b-day it is or older guys the belt; younger the hand? You think it fair to Matt that you guys stripped him butt naked in front of his gf & other girls rather than paddling his seat or your guys take him butt naked later when only guys around?

Joey

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:08:00 05/26/08 Mon

Jimmy,

I got the hair brush from Mom a couple of times, and it hurt!

Before adulthood, I never got spanked in front of a girl (except Mom,of course). Now, my fiancee Emily likes to playfully whack my butt with her hand across the seat of my pants sometimes. She's given me a couple of hard swats that stung my ass good! She keeps me in line,I guess.

Today, Emily and I ran into Brian, the guy I helped cause to get the only paddling of his life by cajoling him into ditching school. We were at a Memorial Day craft fair in our local park. When I introduced Brian to Emily, I told her about what I did, and she gave me a very hard swat across the seat of my Levi's right in front of everyone, male and female. The swat made a loud "crack" noise as her hand hit my Levi's. Man, it stung!

Do you think your curiosity about how it feels to be paddled and whipped has been fully satisfied?

Nick M.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:37:56 05/26/08 Mon

Hi, Joey!

I deserved all my paddlings and whippings from Dad except one. Dad thought I scratched his new car with my bike, but I didn't. Despite my protests, I got it good across the seat of my gym shorts.

I thought of spanking my brother, even as part of a game, but was afraid that he would tell my dad who would punish me with the paddle or belt for doing so.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:01:14 05/26/08 Mon

Nick, I've seen pictures of my dad too & commented on the similarity. He was one of three boys raised in what I guess you could say was "spare the rod & spoil the child" concept. I know they got a few strappings from stories I heard with the real razor strop. My dad called the belt straight (wrapped around his hand) a strap with me & the one I'll never forget was about 10 years ago at 13/14 when mom told him I raised a hand toward her. My dad made sure I never was "spoiled". I know my dad did the right things with me...talking & butt whipping. I dont ever remember one that was not some justified & it sure was over quicker than groundings. You ever get one that you were 100% sure not deserved?

Were you ever tempted to spank your brother when you guys were alone over a bet, game or just to sore his "teasing attitude" hiney?

Joey

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:11:37 05/26/08 Mon

Hey Jimmy

So looks like you made up for lost time! AND its always more embarrassin havin your jeans and underwear stripped off (rather than undressin yourself),and ending over the knee to be spanked. For me it was worse when my dad stopped spanking my butt at age 13. He'd ground me or i'd lose priveledges,so I wished he'd just spank me and get over with it! I would have preferred that and be able to see my friends,even with a sore butt.

Til bout age 11yo, my dad would take down my pants and underwear,and put me over his knee for either spankings with his hand or for worse offenses use the backside of the wooden bath brush. After that, I had 'graduated' to whippings with the belt. BUT if ya ask me,the brush still stings more than the belt.

For birthday spankings we usually spanked with hands,always on the bare butt, but a few times we'd use belts to spank too. In my later teens and early college years sometimes we'd settle bets or wagers with punishment spankings with the belt. I won and lost my share of spanking bets. Loser)s) always rubbin some very sore butts. Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:14:43 05/26/08 Mon

We were all just hangin out in tent in our boxers,so they birthday spanking came as a complete surprise since we had never done the birthday spankings before. So there was no real discussion beforehand.... and they guys flipped me over so fast,held me down and stripped off my boxers real fast and started spanking my bare butt pretty hard! When it started i thought i'd just get the 16 spanks, but when they all insisited on giving me full birthday spanking, oyu bet i thought the spanking would never end! I did jump up after,rubbin my stingin cheeks,vowing to get back at them on their birthdays.

You bet i spanked all my buddies on their birthdays afterwards. few times we'd use belts to spank too. Matts' birthday spankings were at his party,so more than 30 guys and girls formed a spank mill. We told him to drop his shorts and briefs,but when he wouldn't we just yanked em down and hand spanked his bare ass thru the mill.

I think my dad stopped spanking me at 13, when he realized that groudings and loss of priveleges were more effective forms of punishment. A few times i even asked to be spanked,rather than grounded but my dad said NO. I'd much rather been spanked,then see my friends even with a very sore butt! Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:08:47 05/26/08 Mon

Nick,

Never thought of it that way...a virgin unspanked butt...but ya'll I lost it for sure those 2 days. I dont remember cause I guess I was too young but Jon told me we both got otk bottom spankings from dad...he died when I was 6. That's why I gave him an otk bare bottom last October on his b-day...kinda like he remembered from dad. Pay back was the same rationale. He said since I didnt remember the otk that was why they all gave me 12 hand whacks otk & he thought using dad's old wood paddle for my other 5 was overdue for paddlings dad would have given me. Gotta admit the wood clothes brush Scott used stung my ass pretty good too. If dad were alive he'd probably have used his belt to whip my bare ass when we were caught pinching at the convenience store like Greg's dad whipped him so getting a belt whipping from Greg I guess was overdue too.

The Friday night paddling was over the seat of my jeans & only 1 set of 16+1 with each giving a part. With my gf there & a couple other guys had gf's too it was better my jeans didnt come down. You ever get spanked in front of your gf or other girls? on shorts/bare butt? Your gf ever give you a b-day or horseplay spanking?

Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:52:56 05/26/08 Mon

Cody,

Ya'll they said I was overdue for all the bratty things I'd done. My brother & I were grounded rather than spanked by mom so our friends got spankings we escaped. I was always curious what it was like when they talked about their dad blistering or tanning their butts. They figured getting so many whacks at once, it was only fair to give the most with their hand & otk pulling down jeans & shorts they thought was most humiliating. The final 5 from each with a paddle, belt & clothes brush sure gave me a taste of reality.

Cody, so as a little kid, you got the real otk hand spankings from mom & dad on bare bottom? For little kids I guess thats scary & painful rather than embarrassing.

I've give friends b-day spankings & will probably in the future too. Ya'll its cool on the giving side more than the tender butt receiving end. Have you always hand spanked your buds on their b-day as the "pay back" like they got you on your 15th with their hands or use a paddle too sometimes??

Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:18:14 05/25/08 Sun

Man, Jimmy, your butt sure made up for lost time! Your butt lost its spanking virginity,I guess. I'll bet your curiosity was more than satisfied. Was it all you expected it to be? Do you think that you want to be paddled again? Was the paddling you got the next day over pants or bare?

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:02:58 05/25/08 Sun

Hi, Joey!

I had a hard time seeing Dad doing anything wrong until I saw a picture of Dad as a kid. He looked just like me at the age I was regularly getting my ass walloped. As the old saying goes, "The apple did not fall far from the tree."

My brother witnessing my whippings always affected me. For some reason, I felt too grown up to be whipped, but Dad put me in my place. Being put down in front of my brother who I put down regularly was truly embarrassing. My brother used babytalk saying things like,, "Is Nicky's little bottom sore?" and "Does Nicky-Wicky have an owie on his little po-po?" He grabbed a frying pan and pretended like he was going to swat my tender rear,too

Dad was wearing the belt on his jeans and pulled it off to tan my hide. He wrapped the belt around his hand palm for a couple of my whippings, but not this one.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:53:54 05/25/08 Sun

Cody,

Had there been any lead in talk or you expect they might try to spank your butt prior to them ganging you & putting you face down? Did you think the 64 were never going end? Bet you did a "dance" or "clutch & butt rub" afterwards? Did you end up getting any of the 4 back on their next birthday?

Why do you think dad stopped at 13? Seemed like 12-15 was the worst period for my friends & I with our mouths & attitudes that our butts paid dearly for. How did dad punish you after age 13 & did you ever think when caught doing something that dad might just go back to using the belt again?

What got your buddy Matt the spanking mill at 17? Were they hand or paddle swats on his butt? Seat of his jeans or did you guys strip him to shorts or bare?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:34:44 05/25/08 Sun

Hey Jimmy

Guess ya got what was coming to you right? For arranging your older bros birthday spankings,so now it was their turn to spank your tail. BUT sounds like your butt was soundly spanked with birthday spankings for 2 days,by different groups of guys. It id kinda embararssing,huh to be lying over a knee getting spanked like a lil boy. I know what that feels like. For me its not so much the guys seeing my butt bared,since they had seen me naked in lockerooms, but somehow this is alot dufferent getting spanked.

NOW Jimmy you should take advantage and have a whole lot of butts to spank on their birthdays right? Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:27:23 05/25/08 Sun

Hey Jon

Yep sounds like your brother didn't have any problems recruiting your buddies to spank your butt! AND just like me,when you are out-manned,just have to take your bithday spankings.

BUT the best part is getting back at buddies or brothers and spank their butts on their birthdays. I know i soundly spanked my friends asses after my spankings, and hope you can do the same! Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:53:45 05/25/08 Sun

Nick,

I knew my grandpa had spanked my dad too & yes, sometimes with a belt. It was hard to envision my dad as a boy bending over or going otk & spanked. Could you envision your dad messing up like you were & being spanked?

There was no embarrassment when other guys saw me in my jock or shorts or even bare bottom, that happened in the locker room, outings, etc but it sure embarrassed me when they saw me butt paddled or getting a whipping, which didnt happen often but a few times age 13-15. Think your brother seeing bruised your "big bro" ego more than dad's belt stung for 14 y/o bare bottom? What do you remember your brother saying or doing that was teasing you in the tent? Was your dad wearing a belt or dressed casual & have to get a belt to whip you leaning over his leg? Your dad ever wrap the belt around his hand palm rather than loop over the belt so you got it like a leather strap?

Joey

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:46:51 05/24/08 Sat

Ya'll my 16th will be remembered. Jon, my bro, and his 2 best buddies, Brad & Greg and Scott, my best friend since kindergarten ganged me after school to b-day spank me.

They said I had been a brat for years & deserved the spankings (plural) I was getting. Each reminded me of something we had done in which they got spanked but I didnt & this was going be pay back day.

Jon told me to expect 12 hand smacks from each otk bare bottom & then a final 5 with what they had gotten spanked with that I didnt to make the 16+1 b-day spanking.

Jon told me to take down my jeans & boxers as he sat on a chair & told me to go across this lap. Somehow he got dad's old paddle from gramp's house & gave me my final 5 with it. Scott was next & said his 5 were with a wood clothes brush like he got it when we were caught with crib notes in 9th grade. Greg ended his with his belt like the whipping he got when we skipped school in jr high & Brad had an old frat paddle that his dad used when we were caught shoplifting snacks at the convenience store 2 years ago. They didnt go as hard as they could on me but believe me, my butt knew it had been spanked after all 68 swats.

The next day, Friday, Scott told me we would be double dating for my birthday & to celebrate passing my driving test. I was to meet him, his date & Mary Ellen, my date, at his place & he'd drive us. When I got there, it was a ruse, since they had a surprise party waiting that was a cookout on their patio. Scott's bro, David, & two other friends from school, Chris & Mike, were there & another round of 16+1 to my butt with a ping pong paddle awaited me.

Ya'll, more than I expected I guess. As a kid who was not spanked growing up, I got a good butt toasting over those 2 days for my 16th birthday.

Jimmy

Subject: Re: Caught Drinking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:26:36 05/23/08 Fri

Jon

Yeah,I felt very foolish. The other guy and I traded some pretty good punches until one of the teachers broke up the fight and we got hauled off to the office. I'd call the fight a draw. We both tried to act brave for our paddlings, and we both got a paddling from the same principal before.

Both the junior high and high school districts changed their policy and began notifying parents when their kids got paddled after I got out of 8th grade. No notice was required when I got my two paddlings in junior high, so I did not worry too much about my parents finding out. They were notified of my high school paddling, though, which brought on a whipping when I got home.

I was just being my defiant self when I chose TV over homework and deserved what I got from Dad. I was wearing the same tight Levi's for both of the wallopings I got that day. I had a 28 inch waist then, and I think my 501's were 30 inches in length. The gray slacks I was wearing when I got paddled in high school are 30 x 34 and still fit me over 8 years later. My 501's are 32 x 36 and like yours, shrink to fit me tight in the seat and in the legs. My soon-to-be-wife loves it when I wear Levi's or Wranglers, and I feel good wearing them, too.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:13:16 05/23/08 Fri

Cody,

I had my 17th last October. My brother conned my two best friends Brad & Greg into helping him get me a birthday spanking like a little kid over his lap bare bottom & then they took turns with an old frat paddle that was Brad's brother's paddle bending me over the game table in my boxers each laying 9 swats on my butt.

Jon

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:02:44 05/23/08 Fri

Nick, girls still have that tendency sometimes. You must have really felt foolish. Had you really walloped on the guy before the fight was broken up & you both taken to the office? Was he acting as brave about the paddling as you were going to the office? Think he had been school paddled before?

Did you know dad wouldnt find out or were you sweating out a possible paddling at home? Did you choose TV rather than doing homework figuring you already had swats coming? Were you in your Levis for the school paddling & the one you got from dad for tv watching at home?

I dont like baggy jeans either & I dont sag. My 501s are 33x32 & shrink to contour my seat & legs like I prefer. I think my gf Julie likes them on me too & she wears levis when we hang out & sometimes on dates.

Jon

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:47:10 05/23/08 Fri

The prom party where we were caught was in the early AM on a Saturday, so grandpa took me home & told me I was grounded until he got back from a weekend trip Sunday afternoon. Mom had my car keys so we could retrieve my car later Saturday.

When grandpa got home Sunday afternoon we had the promised "talk" at my house & I was told to decided my punishment & I had 24 hours to come to his house with my decision. Being my second drinking offense this school year, I decided I needed my butt spanked, something I had not had since those days as a little boy when dad spanked me otk before he died when I was 7. Call it guilt feelings or curiosity, but Monday evening I put on my supporter under a pair of nylon shorts & ask my brother to drive over to grandpa's with me.

Told grandpa my decision & we 3 walked down to his workshop where dad's old paddle hung. With paddle in right hand, he sat on a stool & told me to lean over his left thigh with his left foot propped on the stool leg bar. Thought he might be paddling the seat of my shorts until I felt him tug my waistband down in back & my now exposed bottom in a jock got the paddling.

I wanted my bro to see me paddled so he would not cave in to peer pressures like I did. Grandpa gave us both a lecture with the paddle still in his hand on what we both could expect for underage drinking. He then hugged me & said "I love you son" which got me bawling again. I got the ass whipping I was overdue for & for sure deserved that night.

Jon

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:57:29 05/23/08 Fri

My dad stopped spanking me when i was 13yo, so the birthday spankings were quite a surprise since it was first time doin b-day spankings and been a while since i got spanked period. I didn't protest too hard and since it was 4 against one is was fairly easy to flip me over and tug down my boxers for the boys to spank my butt. So with 4 guys,15 spanks plus one= 64 spanks, so my butt was stingin from that spanking.

So was it fairly common birthday spankings with buddies thru hs and college? or bets or wagers too? Spanks or swats always on the bare butt?

One time wehn i was 17yo,bout 10 of us formed a spanking mill and my buddy matt had to crwal thru the mill for his spankings and taht was fun.

Growin up my dad used his belt to whip my bare ass til i was 13yo. Up to age 11yo, it was over his knee with the dreaded hair brush for bare bottom spankings.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:01:47 05/23/08 Fri

Cody, did you really resist or was that an act? Us guys spanked each other for b-days as well as traded swats at times over games & bets. We didnt go easy but then they were not like a real whipping from our dads. My dorm roommate & close buds gave me my last b-day spanking 3 years ago when I turned 21. We'd been drinking & partying & they did the 21+1 with a ping pong paddle from the rec room on my bare butt. Next morning, was not sure whether my head or butt hurt worse.

Was a b-day spanking at 15 a rare experience or did your dad still paddle or whip your 15 year old butt when needed?

Subject: birthday spankings

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:40:39 05/23/08 Fri

Always remember my 15th birthday as me and 4 buddies camped overnight in my backyard. Its been 10 years. It was late and very warm ,so we were just hangin out in our underwear when suddenly my buddy Jake said its time to spank the birthday boy! Ofcouse i protested, but since i was out-numbered, my budsfliiped me face down and ass up wrestleing me to the ground , yanked down my boxers and they walloped my bare butt hard with their hands.

All 4 buds have me the 15 spanks each, plus one to grow on,so my ass was stingin and red. I did get my revenge when it was their birthday! :)

Cody

Subject: To Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:53:24 05/22/08 Thu

Hey, Jimmy!

Did you get your butt paddled on your birthday as you expected? Tell us about it!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:36:15 05/22/08 Thu

Hi, Joey!

Mom was on me for sassing her back all day in the car on the way to the lake. I get grumpy when I don't get a lot of sleep, and I got up at 3 a.m. that morning to get ready to go. Not a good excuse, I know!

Grandpa told us about having to whip Dad when he was a teenager for being mouthy, too. I was made to stay in the tent for a couple of hours. My brother shared the tent, so he was allowed to go in and out while I was grounded.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:11:43 05/22/08 Thu

Nick that sure was not a way to start a camping trip. Was something brewing driving up to the camp site that caused mom to do her thing & your strong reaction with your mouth?

Saw in your message to Jon that you apparently had an attitude that required dad's firm hand or more likely his belt on your backside up to 16. I didnt get my butt whipped frequently but do recall dad telling me he was going to adjust my attitude as he pulled off his belt, a few times saying the old phrase "you're getting too big for your britches boy". I got a great dad & now 23, I look back & admire him (& mom) for his firm but fair approach at raising me. Sounds like you had a good dad too.

My mouth got me into much of my trouble between 12-16 but guess most guys say that. Did your brother have a similar attitude problem that got dad's attention on his backside? How soon did dad let you out of the tent? Did your bro come to the tent while you were grounded or restrict so you were grounded alone?

Joey

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:29:04 05/21/08 Wed

Funny thing, Joey, that after a paddling or whipping and being grounded for awhile, things always went back to normal between my parents and me. This time was no exception. Good thing, too, because this happened right after we unpacked and set up our gear.

I definitely deserved what I got and did not try to talk myself out of my punishment. I kept saying,"I'm sorry," though before and during the whipping. I began crying after the first lick hit my butt. My brother kidded me about the whipping, not just because I cried. I saw him get the same a few times and kidded him, too. I did not examine my butt, but I laid on my stomach on the cot in my tent and rubbed my butt over the seat of my cut-offs.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:01:30 05/21/08 Wed

Hey Nick, that ordeal must have put a real damper on the camping trip. Was it near the beginning or end of trip?
Was the grounding to your tent long?

You know you deserved it but did you try to apologize or talk dad out of it or at least try to keep pants up? Did the tears begin as you lowered your pants anticipating it or was it the sting of dad's belt? Sometimes I started crying even before I got licked cause I knew I was getting a sore ass just seeing dad holding that paddle or taking off his belt.

Was your bro teasing you cause he saw you get whipped & your butt afterwards or cause you cried? Did you see your bro ever get his bare ass whipped & tease him too? Once in the tent did you get your shorts down again to see or rub your butt to cool it down?

Joey

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:44:14 05/20/08 Tue

Hi, Jon!

Yeah,the other guy got paddled,too. We were kept apart,though, and he got his 3 swats first. Dad did not find out about the paddling, but I got paddled that night for something entirely different---watching TV before finishing my homework.

After getting my ass paddled for her, the girl decided to go steady with the other guy! She laughed at me which only added to my embarrassment and feeling of being a fool.

I liked Levi 501's as a teen and still wear them on weekends. They fit me the best. I do not like baggy pants. I have a pair of Wranglers,too. My fiancee likes the way I look in both Levi's and Wranglers.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:25:39 05/20/08 Tue

1. I had a bad attitude that was spanked out of me by the time I was 16. My paddlings and whippings after that were for doing stupid things.

2. As soon as the "b" word left my mouth, Dad was all over me. He dragged me over to a nearby log, put one foot atop the log which bended his leg, ordered me to drop my pants and underwear, took off his belt, turned me over his bent leg, and whipped me. Afterwards, he ordered me pull up my pants and stay in the tent until he said I could leave it.

3. This was not my first belt-whipping, but I cried like a baby. My brother kidded me about it later.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:22:05 05/20/08 Tue

Hi Jon, Did you tell your grandpa that you thought you deserved a paddling over the phone or did your grandpa come over to your house or did you go over to your grandpa's house?

What did your grandpa say to you then? You remember what you said to your grandpa?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:05:07 05/20/08 Tue

Nick,

Was the other guy in the fight paddled too? If so, what did he say or think seeing you take out your wallet & hick up your Levis in a "lets get it over" attitude? Dad tan your already paddled Levis when you got home for fighting?

What did your gf think about you fighting for her & even taking a paddling kinda for her honor? Winning the fight kinda make that paddle more acceptable with pride?

I'm a Levis guy too while my brother Jimmy wears them only sometimes & prefers Wranglers. Most of mine are 501s cause I like that fit & button fly. You have a preference in Levis when you were a teen? I know you said you were older than me so do you still like wearing Levis?

Jon

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:53:22 05/20/08 Tue

Wow Nick, my mom has done things to tic me off but never recall either Jimmy or I saying, even under our breath, b--ch.
Your dad grab you when he thought he heard "B" or say something like "come here"?

Was his leg propped up on something or him sitting when you went over his leg? I expect grandpa to bend me over the stool for my paddling but rather he sat on the stool with his foot on the cross bar so his thigh/knee stuck out for me to lean over & then I wondered if I was getting it across my shorts until I felt him pull down my elastic waist band in the back.

Had you gotten the belt before bare bottom or did "B" word prompt dad to take off his belt for first time? Mom was probably pleased that dad backed her up & whipped you but how did your brother react watching or say afterwards to you? Were you sent to your tent/cabin room after or dad just stood you up & you pulled up your shorts & dealt with a sore butt? Were you in tears or stiffle it in front of your bro?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:00:12 05/19/08 Mon

Jon,

Your decision to be paddled is much like my demand to get a bare-assed whipping after my DUI. Our punishments were richly deserved. The second paddling I received in junior high was much like this, too. I got in a fight with another guy over a girl. When I got caught, I knew I would be paddled, because I had already gotten a paddling for fighting earlier in the year. I removed the wallet from my back pocket and bent over before being asked to do so. I even hiked up my Levi's to make them tighter across my ass to make each swat sting more. I was proud to take a paddling for fighting to win over my girl.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:42:42 05/19/08 Mon

Jon,

I was 14 and called my mom a "b----" under my breath for taking away my tape player for being disobedient. Only my mom, dad and brother were on the camping trip. I was wearing cut-offs and was ordered to bare my butt before Dad bent me over his leg and whipped my butt with his belt. My mom and brother saw the whole thing.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:33:26 05/19/08 Mon

Nick,

So how old were you on this camping trip & were you just being sassy with mom or more than that?

Was it just you, mom & dad or you have other siblings or friends on this camping trip too who knew you got whipped?

Were you in jeans or cut-offs or what when decided enough was enough? Did he lean you over & then undo & bare your butt like my grandpa did me or tell you to undo & lower before going over his leg?

Jon

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:24:16 05/19/08 Mon

It was an after prom party & we were caught by the host parents who ended the party with each of us required to call our parents since they did not want us driving. My mom is a single mom & on top of that she had chaperoned the prom so was tired when called in the middle of the night. My grandpa was called by mom & he picked me up.
As a 17 year old, he told me I was irresponsible & immature & I had 24 hours to think about my actions & come up with an appropriate punishment. This was my second underage drinking offense this school year.
My dad died when I was 7 & my mom never spanked my brother or I. Friends had gotten spanked over the years for the same things I was doing & a few months back grandpa had shown us a paddle used on our dad & said frankly he felt we needed our butts paddled sometimes.
After 24 hours of thinking, I told grandpa I deserved that paddling now. I even wore my jock & nylon shorts so my butt would get the paddling. Grandpa sat on a stool, told me to lean over his left leg with dad's paddle in his right hand & proceeded to pull down the back of my shorts to whack my bare ass in my jock.

Jon

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:09:06 05/18/08 Sun

Hey, Jon!

Yeah, I got a whipping while on a camping trip from Dad with his belt after he leaned me over his leg. I was being a brat to my mom, and Dad got fed up with it.

I was always made to drop my own pants and underwear whenever Dad decided to paddle or whip my bare butt. The order would be, "Nick,you're getting this one bare. Drop your pants and underwear NOW!!!" If I was too slow, I got extra swats.

Nick M.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:50:26 05/18/08 Sun

Hey Jon, Tell us more of what happened when your grandpa paddled you? When did he find out and stuff? When did he tell you you he was going to give you a paddling?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:55:20 05/18/08 Sun

Nick, thanks for details. Guess I'm not the only stupid dude who got cloudy thinking with friends & caught drinking twice in the same year. I deserved without doubt the ass whipping I got & if Jimmy watching keeps him from drinking with his buds it was worth it.
Gotta admit that whipping hurt more, at 17, than I thought it would but never having gotten one before other than the "dare" whipping last October, I learned much from this one.
Grandpa leaned me across his leg rather than bending me over the stool & in elastic waist shorts, he just pulled them down to bare my bottom & whack with the paddle. You ever remember your dad just leaning you over a leg to spank you or bare your butt himself rather than tell you to pull'em down?

Jon

Subject: to "to jon"

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:21:56 05/16/08 Fri

I see the fantasy posts are back. Hi Burton, Phil etc........all lies......

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:57:55 05/15/08 Thu

to Jon I once got spanked barebottomed when I was 18 in front of my girl friend for driving drunk, her dad gave her a spanking too but hers was in private in her room, she got the spanking for getting in my car, I also had the car taken from me till I was 21, on dates she had to drive.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:20:15 05/13/08 Tue

Yes,Jon, Dad bailed me out. I got a fine,probation,and DUI school. I lost my license for several months, but it did not matter, because I had to sell my wrecked car anyway--I could no longer afford the insurance after my premium was raised. I rode a bike or had to hitch a ride for over three years. Now,I have a car,but it is a slow clunker, one that does not cost much to insure.

My other under-age drinking paddlings/whippings happened when I was 16 and 17. I may have gotten a swat or two on the seat of my pants in front of friends, but my paddlings and whippings from Dad were usually done in private or with other family members present (brother or mother). Jason was one of the guys I drank with, and his dad whipped him when he got caught. I did not see it happen.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:32:50 05/13/08 Tue

Nick,

You said the DUI was at 18 & you were arrested. You have to call dad to bail you out? Did you get a fine or jail sentence on top of dad's whipping?

How old were you the other times? Any of your drinking buddies caught too & punished by their dads? Your dad ever wallop the seat of your pants or your ass in front of a friend or their dad whoop them as you watched. My brother, Jimmy, watched my grandpa paddle my bare butt...a lesson on my butt that we both were to learn from.

Jon

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:27:35 05/13/08 Tue

Who was it that paddled you?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:08:08 05/12/08 Mon

I got caught drinking three or four times. I got paddled or whipped each time after getting caught. I was arrested for the DUI, but Dad caught me drinking or with beer on my breath the other times.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:59:25 05/12/08 Mon

Nick, it was last Monday I got paddled & so my butt's healed but my 17 y/o ego is still bruised. It helps to hear that other guys took similar risks & paddlings. Mine was a second offense this school year so it wasnt undeserved. He laid the paddle wood straight to my butt cheeks in a jock which left me 2 red cherries w/ welps on my ass & I bawled like a kid.

Was it only once that you got caught underage drinking & DUI? Police catch you & arrest you or take you home for drinking or dad smell it on you & catch you himself?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:20:31 05/11/08 Sun

Jon,

Join the club! I got paddlings and whippings for underage drinking, the last at 18 for DUI.

Nick M.

Subject: Caught Drinking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:17:22 05/11/08 Sun

I just got a major butt paddling at 17 cause I was caught along with our friends drinking at an after prom party. It wasnt my idea to have beer (one guy even had a bottle of vodka) at the party but I went along to seem "cool" with the guys.

Have others gotten their butts whooped for underage drinking especially as old as a high school junior/senior?

Jon

Subject: Re: My High School Paddling

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:28:52 05/10/08 Sat

Hi, Jimmy!

Thanks for your kind words. No, I'm not a dad yet. My girlfriend and I are getting married in a couple of months, though, and I hope to be a dad soon.

It was more humiliating than painful for Dad to whip me bare-assed. I realized the humiliation of being naked, and that is why I insisted on being whipped with all my clothes off after my DUI arrest. I humiliated my family, so I deserved the ultimate humiliation from Dad in return.

Most of the time, Dad punished me by swatting the seat of my Levi jeans with his paddle. Yeah, it hurt to sit down afterwards. I thought of padding my butt before Dad began hitting me, but I remember Dad saying that he could tell by sound and feel as the paddle hit my butt if there was some sort of padding inside my pants. My Levi's were always pretty snug in the seat, and he probably would be able to tell as soon as I got into position. Wranglers are pretty tight, too, so if I were paddling you, Jimmy, I probably would see any extra padding, too. If you tried that with me,I would make you take out the padding, pull your pants back up, and triple the number of swats.

Yeah,I have many swat stories. Both at home and in school, I deserved more paddlings than I got. On the other hand, when I was 16, Dad paddled me for something I did not do. I could not talk my way out of it and protested my innocence as I turned around, put my hands on the wall, and stuck my butt out for the swats. I was wearing only gym shorts, so the swats really burned my ass. After the sixth swat landed, my butt hurtso much that I falsely confessed to the offense (scratching Dad's new car with the handlebars of my bike). On balance, though, I'm glad Dad cared enough to spank me when I needed it, and I understand why you wish your dad had been around to spank you when you needed it.

Nick M.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:47:18 05/10/08 Sat

Nick,

Thanks for your honest response. You say I'm intelligent but sometimes I still do stupid things and wish sometimes dad would've been there to beat my butt when needed like many of my buddies got from their dads. If you're not a dad already Nick, I bet some day you'll make a damn good dad & raise a good son or daughter.

Sounds like you think your dad should've paddled your britches rather than taking you bare butt for the belt as a high school senior. Was it more humiliating or more painful at 17 to get a bare butt whipping? Your dad ever tan the seat of your jeans, like you would my Wranglers, with a paddle & make it sore for you to sit? If I knew you were paddling my jeans, what would keep me padding my butt with gym shorts or extra briefs or boxers? I had a friend who did that once. He was 12 or 13 & said he pretended with squeels & pleas that it hurt with each swat & bragged to us later how he pulled it off & fooled his dad. Oh well, what tricks we think up & hope we can get away with. Bet you got many stories yourself Nick about times not caught & escaped a deserved spanking too or even talked yourself out of one at school or home.

Jimmy

Subject: Re: shop teacher----designated spanker

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:54:53 05/09/08 Fri

Wow, I remember well the high school paddle with the 2 rows of 1/4" holes along the blade & the instruction "empty your back pockets & lie over the desk young man" anticipating a fiery sting across the seat of levis but never bare butt at school. The closest was the principal's strap to the seat of your drawers, after a call to parents, which meant now dad knew & once home you got your bare ass whipped.

At what grade level & for doing what, earned you your trip to the annex? If 2 or more got sent, were you paddled each privately or together?

Subject: shop teacher----designated spanker

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:38:51 05/09/08 Fri

In our high school in the early 60's teachers did not paddle students but for something serious---could order a male student to get paddled by the shop teacher. It happened the shop annex was right behaind the school--so the guy who had to get spanked had to walk out right at the end of school. The shop teacher was basically a nice guy--but he was literally the designated disciplinasrian for boys who had seriously disrespected or disobeyed and he spanked your bare butt hard and fast with a skinny woooden paddle. It was over in no time but it hurt like hell--You just had to bend over hold a low bench and he gave you about 10 hard spanks on your bare butt---Naturally all your friends were right outside--no guy no matter how 'tough' came out with out his eyes brimmming with tears --Other than that vhe was a great teacher---and never spanked a guy on his own.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:25:38 05/08/08 Thu

Hey, Jimmy!

I certainly dreaded hearing my high school principal utter those words, even though I heard similar things in junior high before my two paddlings there. However, I knew I would survive the ordeal, as painful and embarrassing as it would be. I feared the first paddling in junior high much more than the second one I got there and more than my high school paddling which turned out to be the most painful.

Given it would be your second offense, 7 whacks would be more appropriate if 5 were not the limit the school could give you. I can tell that you are an intelligent young man who knows right from wrong, much like I was at your age. Therefore, when you commit a wrong, you must pay the consequences. If there is no limit on the swats you can get,then you should get more each time you repeated an offense.

As your dad, I would let you keep your Wranglers up for your paddling but would make you empty your rear pockets and pull out your shirttail. At your age, the paddling would be humiliating enough without you having to bare your butt. I would not hold back on the amount of force put into each swat, though, and you would have a hard time sitting down for awhile.

I would give you the belt for smoking, and if cutting school continued even after a few paddlings, you would get the belt. Also, continued disobedience, theft,vandalism, drinking and driving, or reckless driving would cause me to use leather rather than wood on your butt.

Nick M.

Subject: Re: My High School Paddling Revisited

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:48:54 05/08/08 Thu

You are right that Mark got the high out of the paddling and took a deep interest in seeing our red backsides. However, it was Brian who Jason and I taunted into cutting school. Mark readily agreed to do it, so getting my ass paddled by Mark would not erase my guilt.

I did not trade swats with anyone in oollege nor did I attend any paddle parties. I think that I missed out on some fun!

Nick M.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:36:49 05/08/08 Thu

Nick,

I just discovered your response to me about should schools still paddle & what would you do if I were your son & caught as you guys were cutting school.

Yes, never having been paddled at school, I've wondered what it would be like going to the office knowing I'd likely get paddled. As much as I admit I would dread it, I am curious of hearing words like "now young man, empty those back pockets & bend over that desk, you've got 5 swats coming".

Have I done things? Involved in scuffles...cut jr high classes twice...smoking...prank disruptions & mouthy in class...all & more over 10 school years. Dont know if I'd got paddled if permitted but do know Scott, Todd, Mike & other kids from my neighborhood & grew up with got their butts spanked & whipped at home for doing it while I got grounded.

You think Nick the 5 you got & would allow, if you were my dad, the principal to give me 5 swats for cutting school is a fair # of swats (even if it was my second time)?
You say when I got home with my note, you'd double it to 10 paddle swats from you. On the seat of my Wranglers or would you take my drawers down?
You say you'd use the paddle cause a belt whipping is for serious things. What type of things or from the things I admit I did at school, would've gotten me a whipping instead of paddling if you were my dad?

Jimmy

Subject: Re: beer at a ball game

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:58:44 05/08/08 Thu

Did you ask to go to the garage this time or dad just point you in that direction? He send you ahead to wait for him & the paddle or take you himself, paddle in hand?

Once in garage, dad just say pull'em down & hands on knees or he have a stool or workbench out there to lay your butt over? Dad got any holes in his paddle?

What got you previously paddled at school & age/grade?

Subject: Re: beer at a ball game (prom party)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:57:32 05/07/08 Wed

Jon

I never had to ask for a spanking - my dad had no problem taking me over his knee - the last time when I was 17 - when he thought I needed it.

But dude, you showed some balls asking for yours and I am glad you had your grandfather around to do it. For guys sometimes, a sore butt is the best way to learn life's lessons. Sounds like you are on your way to becoming a man.

Chris

Subject: Re: beer at a ball game (prom party)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:59:37 05/07/08 Wed

Mine was not at a ballgame but at our after prom party. My gf's dad is po'ed at me now & she's grounded. My bro & I were raised by mom after dad died about 9 years ago & she wouldnt spank us cause she witnessed her brother get major whippings from their dad growing up. My grandpa talked to me Saturday when this happened & gave me 2 days to come up with an appropriate punishment for me at 17 & my second offense caught drinking with my buds.
I never thought I'd say this, but I ask him to paddle my butt like I've needed & deserved many times but never got from my mom. Being grounded, mom's method's, obviously wasnt working with me but I've never known a kid to ask to have his butt whooped. I went to bed Monday night with a sore paddled butt, the first time since my dad had spanked my 6-7 year old bare bottom over his lap.

Did any other guy ever ask for a butt whooping cause he knew he really deserved one? an get one?

Jon

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:37:37 05/07/08 Wed

Rather than Brian, sounds like Mark was the one who got the "high" from that paddling & you guys missed a golden opportunity to tan his backside. Nick, why not bring it up with Mark & see if he'd paddle your butt & rid your guilt & in return you bust his butt for him.

In high school we guys sometimes over dares/games/bets traded swats or loser pay up with the paddle & into our college dorm we had occasional paddle parties on the dorm wing or floor. You ever do that Nick?

Subject: Re: Has any father tried petticoat punishment on a son?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:29:54 05/07/08 Wed

How long were you there before your uncle first tanned your 16 y/o butt? Take you bare hide? What was used?

After being out of control & not spanked, what was your reaction when told or experienced the spankings? How often or how many did it take for your butt & brain to connect & adjust your teen attitude?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:25:31 05/05/08 Mon

Hi! I will respond to the last two posts. Yes, I've kept in touch with Jason and Mark. We live in a fairly small town. No, I did not think about giving Mark a paddling, but I cannot speak for Jason. Mark mentioned the paddling a few times over the years, though, and over the years, he even "assumed the position" to reinact it for a couple of our friends. It is almost as if it was one of the highlights of his life!

Regarding Brian, I've toyed with the idea of casually mentioning the paddling, letting him know that I almost offered to let him spank me as a pay-back, and extend the same offer now, making things right and to relieve my guilty conscience. If he is receptive, then I would set up the place and time.

Nick M.

Subject: Re: Has any father tried petticoat punishment on a son?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:07:57 05/05/08 Mon

When I was 12 my dad died so mom was trying to raise my sister and me by her self. As time went on I got worse and worse, finally when I was 16 mom didn't know what to do with me, she talked to her brother who owned a farm, and he said to send me out to stay with him for the summer. I didn't want to go, my uncle was big and believed in spanking, and spanked hard, but I figured I would suck it up and get through it. I got there and found mom, at my uncle's insistence, had got me some girls clothing, mostly panties and nighties and shoes, and that I would be wearing old dresses of my older cousin. My uncle kept me dressed as a girl the whole summer, that and the spankings I got that summer did help me to improve my attitude.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:47:06 05/05/08 Mon

Nick, have you kept in touch in Jason & Mark too.

Did you or Jason ever think about giving Mark swats that he envied?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:48:24 05/05/08 Mon

Hey Nick,if you still feel guilty just tell Brian and hand him the paddle,drop your pants and boxers and he can paddle your butt. Even if he doesn't want to do it, he'll still respect the offer. Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:50:08 05/04/08 Sun

You're right. It was a bad idea. My girlfriend agrees that it would be a bit weird. Thanks.

Nick M.

Subject: Re: My first school paddling

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:35:38 05/04/08 Sun

I didnt really say I wanted him to give me ass beatings on a regular basis. He isnt my dad but giving me one on my b-day would be ok just like I gave him one. I'm not sure over our 16-17 years we got enough time & paper to list all the butt whippings we both deserved & had coming but never got. I dont think Jon plans to be shy about busting my butt.

What I'm wearing depends on when he corners me for my b-day spanking. I'm in Wrangler jeans (Levis sometimes) at & right after school; cut-offs or shorts if weather is nice; in boxers around our room & for sleeping & my butt in a towel if he catches me coming out of shower. Since I got his butt bare otk after pulling down his levis & boxers on his b-day, I'm figuring my bare butt will get it from him too.

Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:25:04 05/04/08 Sun

Only if you think Nick you want to feel that paddle again after 8 years. Dont you think Brian would think it weird after 8 years?
Remember, he was 17 & old enough to know right vs wrong so he made a choice unless you guys hog-tied him & forced him to ditch. Probably his 17 year old butt was deserving of at least good paddling & he got it. I never knew a guy I grew up with who in 17 years didnt do something that got him one or he deserved one for.
Since you said that Mark was hyped about it & envied you & Jason getting another from your dad that night, Mark is the one who you guys should've given him the butt paddling he seemed to want.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:24:26 05/04/08 Sun

I didn't say we were bawling, none of us were bawling, Josh was crying a little but not bawling. I felt like I was near to but I didn't. It wasn't the first time we'd been school paddled.

When dads gonna paddle one of us it happens usually in our room or the garage. Our rooms are near the tv room so its not as private as the garage. We usually get asked our room or the garage.

I got paddled. The paddle is kept in the house.

Subject: My High School Paddling Revisited

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:23:40 05/04/08 Sun

Hey, guys, what do you think? Jason, Mark, and I were responsible for talking Brian into ditching school. After we were caught we all got paddled by the principal. Brian had never been spanked before in his 17 years of life. This was eight years ago. I felt guilty about it then and still feel guilty. I've kept in touch with Brian but have never talked of the paddling. Should I offer to let himpaddle my 25 year old ass for what I did to him?

Nick M.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:09:29 05/03/08 Sat

You guys must have really gotten your butts tore up by the principal's paddle to start bawling in front of each other. I would've bit my lip rather than bawl in front of other guys in high school. Had any of you three ever been school paddled before?
Dad usually take you to the garage for your paddlings or just cause this was more serious? He keep a paddle out there or was he tanning your butt with his belt?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:35:00 05/03/08 Sat

Jimmy,

If Jon paddles you on your birthday, do you think you'll be able to convince him to "beat you ass" regularly when needed?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:50:14 05/03/08 Sat

No I didn't think dad was gonna paddle me because when we got called back in the principal told us the school punishment was suspension but that our dads had requested that corporal punishment be administered too and he said "and I'll be happy to take care of that request"

We all got swatted by the principal while our dads watched. My pants were snug, we got told to bend over a chair. Josh was crying, Andy didn't but he looked near to. The licks really stung my eyes got all wet and I was real near to bawling.

Since your dad requested you get paddled + suspension, did you expect dad to take the principal's paddle & use it on you there or he just chose to observe the principal whack you?

Uniform slacks wouldnt give much protection I would think for 6 licks. Were you & the other 2 who got paddled all swatted by the principal or some by the dads? Were you stretched over a desk or bent over something so your seats were snug or just leaning forward seats relaxed? How close to bawling did any or all of you boys come taking 6 licks?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:26:58 05/03/08 Sat

Jimmy

Yeah I didn't think much about it at the time but we did think he had lucked out later. His dad wasn't around that day so his mom came to the school and had to leave with him right after we got told the school punishment was a suspension and before my friends dads and my dad talked with the principal.

I was 14. It stung like crazy like my butt was on fire. I think because our dads had asked him to paddle us he really layed it on. Josh got paddled first and I heard him start to cry an when he came out with his dad he looked bad. Andy got paddled second and I didn't hear him cry but he looked near to when he came out. I wasn't as bad as Josh but worse than Andy. My eyes were wet an I was real near bawling.

I dont know, I still felt saddle sore from the licks at school. I was sure dad was gonna paddle me then. I thought he would do it the next day and when he didn't I thought maybe he was gonna let me off. The next day when he got home and checked I'd done all the chores I'd been given he just said "remember what I told you". I think I said "do I have to get paddled again" and he said "just take your punishment and get it over with" Yeah I wear jeans and no he didn't cut me a skid I got paddled bare butt after dinner in the garage.

We all got whippins at home including my friend who had to leave early with his mom.

We got told what we'd done was too serious to take care of with a paddling so we were getting suspended. Every day I was suspended I had to get up at the same time as if I was going to school and was given chores I had to do plus I still had to do work from school so if I had been given the choice of being suspended or getting a paddling at school I would have taken the licks.

Did you other 3 guys think your buddy who got off without the paddling was a big wimp? How did he get special treatment?
What was it like feeling that paddle smack your thin uniform slacks 6 times? Did any of the three of you start bawling or were you too old for that? How old were you guys?
Was it worth the 2 day wait sweating it out or would you have preferred the paddling even on your bare sore rump & have it over? When dad reminded you in 2 days of what was coming, were you prepared or try to beg off? Did he cut you a skid by paddling the seat of your jeans (or do you wear jeans?) or make you go bare butt for the paddling (or use a belt?)?

Any of the other guys (how about the guys who got excused from school paddling) fess up to getting a paddling/whipping once they got home? Was the paddling or suspension worse?

Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:50:24 05/02/08 Fri

If Jon plans to paddle you on your birthday and you want it as punishment for the bad things you've done,why don't you write up a list of those things and have it ready to hand to him if he breaks out the paddle? What sort of pants do you plan to wear on your birthday?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:30:03 04/30/08 Wed

I think Jon does. He's joked & dropped a few hints that this birthday on May 15th when I turn 16 will be one I'll long remember.
Truth be known, I'm more curious than stressed about what he has up his sleeve for me. My best bud, Scott, just grins when I bring the subject up. He even joked the other day that I might want to buy a pair of asbestos drawers.

I've not had a dad to beat my ass when needed; a mom who wouldnt; a school which couldnt so I'm figuring Jon will make up for what he thinks is 16 years of overdue spanking all in one day.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:31:48 04/29/08 Tue

I gave Dad the note from school after dinner. He read it, sent me to my room, came in later with his belt, and whipped my bare ass.

Nick M.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:27:53 04/29/08 Tue

Hey, Jimmy!

Yeah, Jason was right. The principal was a heavy and slow hitter, letting the sting sink in between swats. Had I gone before Jason, I would not have done so well. Since Jason made it, I figured that I would get through it, too.

The paddle was seldom used on anyone in high school, so in the back of my mind,I must have thought I would never get it. I was a well behaved kid, a good student,involved in sports. and never even got threatened with a paddling in high school before. As I said in an earlier posting, I did not think that we would get caught ditching school, and anyway, I thought that I could talk my way out of serious punishment. It was only after we were caught and Jason said he was paddled before for doing the same thing that I thought about what would happen to my rear end.

The paddle was bigger and thicker than the junior high paddle or the one Dad used to blister me. The first swat burned my ass about as badly as all three swats I got in each of my two junior high paddlings put together. As much as I wanted to rub and soothe my burning butt between swats, I was warned that I risked more if I got out of position.

Jason was the most jovial in the restroom, trying to laugh it off as no big deal. He joked about how tight my pants were when I bent over and how he thought they might tear in the seat. He laughed about seeing the outline of my underwear when I bent over. I was fairly subdued, being embarrasssed and knowing what would happen to me at home. Mark was the third boy who got paddled that day. He closely examined our butts as well his own. He kept going, "POW,POW,POW," pretending that he was going to spank our bare red butts when we all had our pants down in front of the mirror. It was his first school paddling, and I think he got a charge out of it. Brian had never been spanked in school, and his parents did not spank him, either. He had been reluctant to go along with the plan to ditch school and blamed us for getting him into trouble. He was weepy and angry at us in the restroom. I felt guilty and sorry for Brian. Had it not been for the whipping I knew I'd get from Dad, I might have offered to let him give me a spanking in return for the one he got because of us.

Both Jason and I talked of how this was only one of two butt burnings we were going to get that day. Mark seemed jealous that we were going to get whipped later, because his parents did not spank. He asked about the size of the
belt our dads used on us and dreaded being grounded.

Jimmy, if you read some of my older postings, you know that I asked Dad to whip me after I got arrested for drunk driving right after I graduated fom high school. That whipping set me on the right path. I think the schools should be allowed to paddle guys. If you were my son and the principal called to ask whether he had my permission to swat you 5 times with a paddle for cutting school, I would most certainly allow him to do so. Have you ever done anything in school for which you deserved to be paddled? Have you ever imagined how it would be given to you if paddling were permitted?

I believe the belt should be reserved for the most serious offenses, so you would get the paddle from me when you got home, twice the number you got at school.

Nick M.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:14:46 04/29/08 Tue

Nick, was Jason right that the principal was a heavy hitter?

If you had gone first rather than watching Jason go first & get his swats, think you would have endured as well? By your senior year, you obviously knew the paddle was in the office & used. Probably had friends who had been previously paddled & heard their accounts over the previous 3 years. Was there a determination to behave yourself while at the same time an inner curiosity or desire to see & encounter that paddle?

You said the hs paddle was bigger. Is that bigger than what you remember from jr high or dad's home paddle? After the first swat or two, how did it compare to jr high & home paddlings? Was there ever the thought to jump up or reach back with your hands during your 5 swats?

While 3 of you were laughing, taking it light, you say Brian was near tears in the bathroom. Think that was due to real butt pain or embarrassed having been paddled or think maybe he seldom/never got spanked at home or previously paddled in school? Was the jovial bathroom a reaction to stifle tears or it really didnt hurt that much or diversion to thought you guys had notes to take home to folks? Did any of you comment while together afterwards on the notes home & what would result when folks saw the notes?

You think schools should still paddle guys? I wish sometimes I could opt the paddle rather than detention & get it over quicker. I think I & most guys I know at school could take a paddling ok...kinda wonder what 5 swats would really feel like. If I were your hs age son & got caught cutting, would you let or want the principal to paddle me? If I brought home a note for cutting school, whether paddled or not at school, would you ground me or paddle/whip my butt?

Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:43:47 04/29/08 Tue

Nick M after you got home did you tell your dad that you were paddled at school, and did he spank you and if he did how did he do it?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:29:58 04/28/08 Mon

Since your dad requested you get paddled + suspension, did you expect dad to take the principal's paddle & use it on you there or he just chose to observe the principal whack you?

Uniform slacks wouldnt give much protection I would think for 6 licks. Were you & the other 2 who got paddled all swatted by the principal or some by the dads? Were you stretched over a desk or bent over something so your seats were snug or just leaning forward seats relaxed? How close to bawling did any or all of you boys come taking 6 licks?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:31:46 04/27/08 Sun

Does Jon know how much you want to be paddled?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:36:18 04/27/08 Sun

Hi,Jimmy!

Getting my butt paddled in front of my friends took some of the fear of the unknown away. Even thoughI got a couple of paddlings in junior high and my dad paddled and whipped me often, this would be a new experience with a bigger paddle, and from what Jason said, a paddling delivered by a heavy hitter.

I saw Jason take his swats, and he survived. Therefore,I knew that I would get through it, too. Not wanting to look like a wimp in front of my friends caused me to "take it like a man," too. This is not to say that I wasn't a bit fearful and uneasy about it.

I did not set out to get paddled and never even thought of it until after we were caught and Jason told us what happened to him before. Once I knew that I was going to get swatted, I resigned myself to it.

We all went into the restroom after our paddlings to check our butts, and we rubbed them all the way there. Except for Brian, the light complected guy, we laughed about it while in the restroom. Brian came the closest to crying. We all said how hard it would be to sit through our next classes with our blazing butts.

Jimmy, if you have any more questions about mypaddlings,I'll gladly answer them.

Nick M.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:57:49 04/27/08 Sun

I've never been school paddled so what was it like not just being paddled but paddled in front of friends?

From what you say, sounds like that badge of courage was tattooed on your butt. Did you want the swats cause your macho buddies had been previously paddled & wanted to be one of he guys? You picked a great day to have all your levis in the wash. How many of you guys walked to the restroom clutching or rubbing your butts or only you in thin slacks? Sounds like all 4 of you might have bawled a little...anyone admit his butt was "on fire" or everyone try to be macho.

Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:48:33 04/27/08 Sun

Did you other 3 guys think your buddy who got off without the paddling was a big wimp? How did he get special treatment?
What was it like feeling that paddle smack your thin uniform slacks 6 times? Did any of the three of you start bawling or were you too old for that? How old were you guys?
Was it worth the 2 day wait sweating it out or would you have preferred the paddling even on your bare sore rump & have it over? When dad reminded you in 2 days of what was coming, were you prepared or try to beg off? Did he cut you a skid by paddling the seat of your jeans (or do you wear jeans?) or make you go bare butt for the paddling (or use a belt?)?

Any of the other guys (how about the guys who got excused from school paddling) fess up to getting a paddling/whipping once they got home? Was the paddling or suspension worse?

Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:32:18 04/27/08 Sun

My brother, Jon, was a real smart ass with gramps a few months back when caught drinking beer at a school football game tailgating. He actually took off his own wide leather jean's belt & dared gramps to whip his ass thinking gramps wouldnt do it. Well he learned real quick the opposite when gramps took that belt not to levis but bare butt.
Sure I could ask gramps to give me a sample with the paddle on my Wranglers. How many times have you ask your dad or grandpa or the principal/coach to paddle your butt & did they do it?
Jon ask for his whipping but I'm not so sure I want to challenge gramps by asking. I've done enough stuff to deserve to get one w/o asking & if I ask & he said bend over, he'd probably love tap & not wallop me anyway.

I have a b-day coming up in May & Jon wont say but since I embarrassed him on his last b-day, I'm figuring he has a plan up his sleeve to toast my ass good.

Jimmy

Subject: posts

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:27:58 04/27/08 Sun

My posts got put in the archives!

Subject: paddling

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:19:52 04/27/08 Sun

He was just gettin warned, dad was smiling an wasn't that serious when he got the paddle out an told him to bend over. My brother still yelped an oowed though when he got his licks.

You think you got off light? Both those things would have got us busted big time.

Did your mom call your grandpa over to pop your butt?

Subject: beer at a ball game

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:01:30 04/27/08 Sun

We got reported for having beer at a school ball game.

We all were wearing school uniform slacks, the three of us that got paddled got 6 licks each, one of us lucked out. The most I've ever had. The main school punishment was a suspension but my dad requested that corporal punishment be given as well.

I dont think I said anything to him before but after I'd pulled my pants down and bent over he must have seen I was still red and asked if I was still sore, I said yes an he told me to pull my pants up and that I still had a paddling coming from him.

He never said I was going to get it in 2 days, I thought he would do it the next day but when he didn't I certainly wasn't gonna remind him, I thought maybe he'd decided to let me off. If you mean him taking them down he or mom would do that when we were younger.

Subject: Re: My brother got licks at school last week!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:35:53 04/27/08 Sun

Jimmy I've been paddled at school for misbehaving in class, fighting, not coming immediately back to school from games practice and caught playing with the sound equipment. I got paddled for getting reported that we had beer at a school ball game but the main punishment for that was a suspension.

Dad hasn't paddled me at school buts its been close. He has paddled my brother. Its in the handbook that you can get paddled.

I think the usual number you get is 3 or 5 licks and the paddles havn't got holes. At school I was paddled in uniform slacks because its part of the uniform. Yeah I think jeans give you more protection from when dads done it at home.

My dad uses a paddle at home but when we were younger we got spankins.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:49:15 04/26/08 Sat

Jimmy,

Do you think you could ask your Grandpa to warm the seat of your Wranglers with his paddle because you want to know how it feels? He may oblige you.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:34:38 04/26/08 Sat

I did not even consider the risk of getting paddled, because I thought that we would not get caught. It sounds pretty stupid, I know! I was wearing tight dress pants that day, because all my "school Levis" were in the wash.

Having said that and having already told of my churning stomach when I knew I was going to be paddled, I probably had an inner desire to get a few swats just to have that "badge of honor," something to brag about to my buddies and girlfriend. Instead, I felt embarrassed that my senior rear end got tanned. When my girl found out, she was not the least bit amused or sympathetic. She said that I deserved it, and she was right.

The first time the principal touched my butt with the paddle to "size up" my ass, I flinched a bit. He warned me that I would get extra swats if I did that again. I yelled, "OW!" or "AW!" after each one and bit my lip just before each whack landed. The swats were dead center.

My butt was very red with one or two spots showing very slight welts. One of the guys was very light complected, and even though he was wearing jeans, his butt looked worse than mine. We all washed our faces in the restroom and had red eyes, even "Macho Jason" who must have teared up a bit, too. My butt was still a bit sore from the paddling when Dad took his belt to me later.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:55:01 04/26/08 Sat

Keith, thanks for your response & openness. Gotta admit Keith that you are probably right about it being too bad that I & my brother, Jon, who's 17 & a junior have never experienced a school paddling. Its not something guys want to happen but it sure has been a curious conversation sometimes when Scott, Greg, Brad & other friends on Jon's & mine get together after one fesses up to a misdeed that earned dad's paddle or belt at home. I've always thought, wow, how that must have felt or what did you say or do or other questions & most guys owned up in details.

Keith from your response, it sounds like almost by unexpected accident two curiosities you had got answered in one morning...Alan, your big-jock role model was going to get a butt paddling & you had front row center view; Keith, the newbie frosh was getting the full pack initiation to be one of the guys, taking it like a real jock, with the paddle. You admit it was worth it. As a 15 y/o sophomore, I'd take 4 licks like you got rather than a detention & note home if my school gave me the opt.

Did you & Alan hit the bathroom together heading toward 1st period for a butt check? Did you rib Alan or he rib you the next morning riding to school together? Did you bring up or he voluntarily fessed up to previous paddlings he had gotten & details? How open were you with your 1st period friend & other guys later about your paddling?

My grandpa has a paddle hanging in his basement workshop that was used on our dad's butt (dad is dead) growing up so since my school cant make the rivets on my Wranglers smoke I'll need to provoke one from gramps but knowing him, he'll probably wallop my bare hiney rather than jeans. You ever get a memorable bare hiney whipping from your dad or grandpa?

Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:20:16 04/26/08 Sat

Nick, by senior year you were bound to know that ditching school would get you punished & since your friend Jason had gotten paddled the year before for ditching you knew from him or others that your likely fate was a paddling. Was there some inner desire, curiosity, to get at least one real paddling in high school before graduation?

You say you were rattled removing your billfold to the extent your pocket lining came out. Was this second thoughts about what you had gotten yourself into & the moment of truth with the paddle was here? How hard did you "bite your lip" to not flinch, cry or react as he tapped your seat or as he laid each of the licks on your butt? Was his "target" the fleshy lower butt or square center?

Tight light weigh slacks & briefs obviously gave little protection. Was your butt just red or were there any noticable welts or marks? When checked out, did jeans save most of the other guys butts compared to yours? Was there any red eyes to splash water on or real tears afterwards on your part or any of the other 3 guys once in the restroom?
How sore were you still when dad got around to whipping you that night?

Subject: My High School Paddling

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:57:18 04/25/08 Fri

Someone's question to Keith about details reminded me of some trivia surrounding my paddling when I was a high school senior. When I took the wallet out of my back pocket, I was so rattled that I turned my pocket inside out. When it was my turn to take my swats and right before I bent over the desk, the principal said that I needed to straighten up my back pocket and fasten the button so as to not distract him from "hitting the target."

When I was in position, he brought the paddle up to my butt and tapped it lightly a couple of times before whacking me with all of his might. He did the same thing before each swat. He waited awhile between swats to allow the burn to sink in, too.

After it was over and while the 4 of us were walking to the restroom to check the damage to our butts, the other guys told me that my pants were so tight across the seat of my pants when I was bent over that the outline of my underwear was clearly visible.

I was wearing cotton briefs that irritated my tender ass the rest of the day. I put on a pair of silky boxers when I got home, but had to strip them off later for the whipping from Dad.

Nick M.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:31 04/25/08 Fri

Keith,

Give as many details as you can about "the whole procedure to having your ass thoroughly paddled." Thanks!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:45:07 04/25/08 Fri

Jimmy:

Seeing Alan getting paddled was worth it, better yet, the whole experience was worth it. I got to experience the whole discipline in the principal's office. Being made to wait, then lectured, the talk about the paddling and then the paddle being pulled out, the whole procedure for preparing to have your ass thoroughly paddled. Although I didn't try to make this all happen the way it did, I wouldn't have changed anything about it. What was interesting about the whole thing is that it gave us an opportunity to talk about it the next few mornings riding to school and hearing more about Alan's other paddlings. As I recall, Alan made just a little noise / grunt around his third thru fith swats. I think he moved a little, but didn't stand up til it was over.

As far as how soon the work got out, a good friend of mine was in my first period class and when I showed up late that day, I think he knew what had happened. It was a little hard to sit on the wooden dest seat and he may have sensed that I had a freshly paddled but. He asked me after class what was up and I basically fessed up what had happened. Word got around at that point.

As far as permitting my son to be paddled if it was permitted now, yeah I'm sure I would. I thing there's too many students now that think they don't have to answer to anyone. And if they screw up, they need to face the consequences. Too be truthful, probably at least 2/3 thirds of the guys in school now has done something at some point that should have been rewarded with a swat or 2 or 3. I think one experience with that would make a lot of guys toe the line.

Too bad you haven't had that opportunity.

Keith

Subject: Re: memorable school paddling

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:00:00 04/25/08 Fri

Think dad was trying to appease mom cause 3 licks wearing levis is nothing. When I was caught smoking at school & then had mom's signature forged on the note, my grandpa busted my butt in briefs with the paddle & those 5 pops only gave me a little sting & red cherries on my butt checks. If I was in my jeans I'd probably laugh.

Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:41:12 04/24/08 Thu

Cant find your message as to what happened at school to get you the paddling there & the lengthy lecture from dad at home.

My old hs paddle w/holes left red ringlets a few times on my butt even though I got the swats over my levis & boxers. Were you in thin slacks or jeans & how many swats did you get at school? Did you plead the "I'm still red & sore dad" or he just see your butt when you dropped your drawers?

Dad tell you 2 days or make you sweat it out guessing when your butt had the next paddling coming? My dad relied alot on his belt when dealing with me. Your dad ever take down your drawers for a whipping to remember?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:46:39 04/23/08 Wed

He's 14. He was horsin around, been told before cause he's had the whole sofa pitched over from doing it which upsets mom a little! Mom caught him and told dad so the paddle came out and he got three over his levis.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:36:17 04/23/08 Wed

I got yelled at and lectured at home for ages for what had happened and thought dad was gonna paddle me. He had the paddle out and had me drop my pants and bend over but my butt was still sore and red from the licks at school and he told me to pull them up and said I still had a paddling coming from him but he would deal with me later.

Ages ago he brought home a paddle from school, its just like the ones used there. Yeah we've been paddled together a few times. Unless its for something small like my bro just got its usually britches down.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:55 04/23/08 Wed

What has gotten you & your brother school paddled? Dad ever paddle either of you at school or does he let someone do it there & he warms your seat at home only? Is it in the school handbook or something that paddle swats are given so parents know upfront & dont have to consent?

Whats the usual # of swats & any of the paddles got holes? I'm told jeans make paddle swats hurt less. Are you guys paddled wearing jeans or uniform slacks...think it makes a difference?

I'm in 10th grade & never have been paddled at school. I'm curious how it must feel. Wish there was a way, just once, I'd take 3-5 licks across my seat & better still if my best friend, Scott, was there getting swats too.

Jimmy

Dad use a paddle at home too or have a different idea on how to spank boys?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:32:49 04/23/08 Wed

Keith, I gotta admit I'm curious about the paddle too. Never attended a school that paddled & I'm in 10th grade now. Did seeing Alan, a jock senior, bent & paddled really worth it. I'd take 3-5 swats to cure my curiosity & better still if my best friend Scott was there too & both of us paddled.

Did Alan jump or his butt twitch or any indication it stung or were you by then psyching yourself to be next. How was desk sitting in class after a fresh paddle butt & how soon did the word leak out Keith got his first paddling?

You said your's was a rural school in the 70s I think...would you permit a school to paddle your son(s) if they used a paddle at school & they did something that deserved it or prefer to punish them at home yourself?

Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:44:31 04/23/08 Wed

How old is your brother?

Was the sofa jumping him being defiant or kid horseplay?

Who caught & licked him...mom or dad? Hand smacks to his seat or a butt spanking/paddling?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:02:28 04/22/08 Tue

If we had said no, we risked suspension, maybe expulsion. I did not want to risk either, because I wanted to graduate.

Jason was more "macho" than the rest of us. I teared up a bit, but did not cry. The other two reacted about the same as I did. I was not curious about how a paddling would feel except knew it would hurt a lot because of the tight thin pants I was wearing. However I resigned myself to taking it as best as possible. It was harder, and I got swatted more than I did in junior high. I dreaded Dad's belt which I figured I would get when I got home.

I changed from my thin dress slacks to Levis when I got home, but I knew Dad would give it to me bare. I never forged a note, because Dad would have even less mercy on my ass had I done so.

I cried during my whipping. If Jason cried, he would not admit it. I was made to stay in my room all night after my whipping. I have one brother who knew I got whipped and kidded me about it the next day.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:29:48 04/22/08 Tue

Nick,

I think you said you guys were all seniors so probably all age 17-18. What would have happened if you all said "NO" to the paddling?

You said Jason was macho about it & took it like a man. How about you & the other two...anyone wimp a little with tears or verbal reactions to the swats or try to model Jason? Since you had not been paddled since Jr High was it something you felt "curious" to find out about as a HS Senior...you know one for the road before graduation...or did you really dread the paddle? How did it compare to youir memory of a Jr High paddling? Were you more dreading dad or the principal?

Did Jason get a fairly good whipping from his dad...I know you said in a response you waited until after dinner to tell dad & get your whipping? Had you ever forged a note before & got punished or you just knew dad would go "wild" on your butt if you forged? Had you put on heavier jeans or extra underwear hoping dad would paddle your "protected" seat rather than bare butt?

How macho did you find out Jason was when he got his whipping from dad or did he admit to wimping some? How macho were you with yours? Did dad ground you to your room afterwards or once over, you cooled your butt & re-dressed for a normal family evening? Any brothers or sisters who knew you got that whipping & teased some about it?

Rick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:18:48 04/22/08 Tue

Why the two day delay for the paddling you had coming? If my dad felt my butt needed to be tanned, he got the paddle & warmed my seat then & there. If it was serious or my attitude a big problem, he told me to lower my levis too & get it across my boxers or bare.

What kinda paddle does dad use with you & your bro? He ever do it on your butts together? You & your bro earn it britches down sometimes? Ever the belt?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:10:37 04/21/08 Mon

What was Alan wearing when he was paddled? How tight were his pants? Could you see his facial expression as the swats landed?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:17:30 04/21/08 Mon

Jason thought it was "macho" to be paddled and took his swats "like a man." This was my first paddling in high school, but I got a couple of paddlings in junior high.

We were made to lean forward with our hands across the desk with our butts at the desk's edge.

The thought crossed my mind to forge the note,but I knew that if I were caught, my butt would get a worse whipping.

Dad whipped or paddled my bare ass many times before, so I was not surprised. The next day, we all laughed about the whippings Jason and I got. We all got grounded.

Nick M.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:51:30 04/20/08 Sun

Jimmy they use the paddle at my school, my dad teaches and coaches there. I dont think they call first because parents give permission to go there. Its wooden paddles that are used and paddlings are usually given in the office.

Yep if me or my brother get licks at school we get another paddling at home and that is definitely worse.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:36:36 04/20/08 Sun

Yeah I still felt saddle sore that evening. I got a big lecture and dad told me I still had a paddling coming from him and I got that two days later.

My bro got 3 licks yesterday for being caught jumping over the sofa which he's been warned about lots before, lol.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:48:51 04/19/08 Sat

Jimmy:

Yeah, the sting was over in a few hours but I could still feel the effects for a couple more days. Yeah, taking the swats was definitely better than any other options. I rode the bus home of an evening so detention would not have worked in order to still ride the bus home. Then I would have to have told my parents and that wouldn't have been good. Otherwise, by taking the paddling they didn't have to find out.

I felt like it was easier having someone else there when I got paddled than I would have felt if I was in the office by myself getting swats. At least I was able to see the other guys get their swats too. I doubt I would have ever opted for detention after hearing my friends talk up getting paddled. I was curious enough about it by that point to find out what it was like. And like I said earlier, this all happened pretty fast and I didn't realize that our third tardy was going to lead us to a visit to the AP's office nor be a paddling offense. However, since I did kindda "idolize" Alan since he was a senior jock and I was just a freshman but got to ride to school with him, when I realized he was going to get swats, I didn't want to miss out on that opportunity so decided I would probably have to opt for the same thing in order to have the chance to see him get paddled. Plus I knew it would give us something more to talk about the next couple of days when riding to school.

In answer to your other question, my parents did use their hand sometimes but they also had a light-weight paddle. But their paddle was nothing like the school paddles.

Keith

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:47:23 04/19/08 Sat

Jimmy:

Yeah, the sting was over in a few hours but I could still feel the effects for a couple more days. Yeah, taking the swats was definitely better than any other options. I rode the bus home of an evening so detention would not have worked in order to still ride the bus home. Then I would have to have told my parents and that wouldn't have been good. Otherwise, by taking the paddling they didn't have to find out.

I felt like it was easier having someone else there when I got paddled than I would have felt if I was in the office by myself getting swats. At least I was able to see the other guys get their swats too. I doubt I would have ever opted for detention after hearing my friends talk up getting paddled. I was curious enough about it by that point to find out what it was like. And like I said earlier, this all happened pretty fast and I didn't realize that our third tardy was going to lead us to a visit to the AP's office nor be a paddling offense. However, since I did kindda "idolize" Alan since he was a senior jock and I was just a freshman but got to ride to school with him, when I realized he was going to get swats, I didn't want to miss out on that opportunity so decided I would probably have to opt for the same thing in order to have the chance to see him get paddled. Plus I knew it would give us something more to talk about the next couple of days when riding to school.

In answer to your other question, my parents did use their hand sometimes but they also had a light-weight paddle. But their paddle was nothing like the school paddles.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:11 04/18/08 Fri

Jimmy--I grew up in the early 60's in a very rural area--Being grounded way out where we lived was horrible--When my brother or I got paddled it was on the bare butt--and it hurt plenty--but as soon as we could drive--age 14 we actually asked to get spanked rather than grounded--I can hear my brother or I saying right out--"Just spank me so I can go into town"---Mom or dad obliged---and paddled either or both of us---Sore butts or not--we went to town asap!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:15:01 04/18/08 Fri

I'm a sophomore in a school district that doesnt permit paddlings. Some of my friends have gotten spanked when we were younger or now get a whipping from their dad if they get a note for getting in trouble at school. My dad died when I was young & mom used groundings rather than spankings with me at home. I was curious fore details when a friend talked about being spanked & envied them sometimes cause their spanking was over & I was still grounded.

You said the paddle sting was over quick, so you think it was better taking a few swats & its over than taking a note home for mom/dad to see? Most of my friend's dads use a paddle or belt but make them drop their jeans & sometimes their shorts too & they say that's different & hurts more than swats on pants. Your mom or dad ever spanking you with a hand or use something spanking you pants down or even bare bottom?

You think it was easier having your friend there with you getting paddled too then had you been sent to the office by yourself to be paddled? Would you have opted detention if by yourself rather than the first paddling at school?

Jimmy

Subject: Re: back to the 60's

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:38:13 04/17/08 Thu

My comment was trying to convey that i don't think there is any shame in getting a hardon while getting paddled at that age. As a teenager I boned up all the time for just about anything,so I don't even think it had anything to do with getting spanked,since i certainly did not like getting swats. My coach swatted my bare ass (jock) at ages 15 and 16. My dad gave me whippings with his belt on my bare butt, usually over edge of bed til i was 16.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:00:48 04/16/08 Wed

Cody, did it make a difference if you were in jeans & got paddled vs in your pe gear or even stripped down to only a jock or bare ass?

I think many guys get hard & anticipating a paddling is only one cause. Bet you were told by other guys or saw it yourself if they got paddled. Swatted in tight jeans or swatted lying across a chair/desk/bed also causes it many times.

Were you getting just paddle swats or drawers down butt whippings still at 15/16?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:27:17 04/15/08 Tue

My dad did paddle me; it just didnít happen that often from him. My mom was usually quicker at taking things in hand rather than waiting for my dad to deal with it later at night after he had worked all day and part of the evening.
Paddling did occur at the earlier grade levels, it just didnít seem to happen that often, and when it did, it was a private matter. If you were sent to the office, you MIGHT not get swats on the first visit. However, repeat offenders I think always got paddled. This is what I had heard and not first hand experience (grade school and junior high). When I got to HS and met new friends (from other schools in the district), they talked about paddlings from their earlier school years (either ones they had gotten or other guys who got swats) and the teachers, etc. that had given them. This got me a little more interested and I guess I kindda wondered what it was like, although I didnít want to intentionally get paddled. While we were waiting to see the AP and Alan said heíd probably get swats, I realized my time had probably come that I would have the opportunity to feel the school paddle as well. This was all happening so fast and I didnít realize I was as close to getting paddled until we were told we would have to see the Asst. Principal and Alan had made his comment. My first thought was that I was going to see this popular senior get paddled, but when I had to decide my fate, I worried more about my own butt. I did watch closely as Alan prepared and positioned himself and was amazed at how well he seemed to take his 5 swats.
We did talk and joke some about it the next couple of mornings on our ride to school. He said I took it well for being the first time in the APís office. He said not to worry about getting swats as a lot of the other guys in school have been in the same position before. He also said he had been paddled at school more than once and that he had gotten it at home before too-which I figured he had as most guys got it at home. I told him that it had obviously hurt but that the initial sting went away fairly fast.
As far as the swats for fighting, Iím not sure I could really tell if we got it any easier as we all got the same number of swats and the two who started the fight got it first. I was third and by the time the fourth guy got it, I was too teary eyed to really pay much attention to his paddling. The coaches lecture was that fighting was not tolerated-whether you started it or not- and that anyone involved was guilty. I was not going to argue with this coach and decided I was going to find out what a coach paddling was like. The five with the holes in the paddle definitely hurt worse than the four without. That was the first time I had been paddled with a paddle with holes so I did know what to expect prior to that point. I think the other guys probably were paddled at home by their parents, but not necessarily after this fight because my parents were not notified of it. I think most of the guys didnít want their parents to know or otherwise they might have a sore butt again that night.
I never did have the desire to push my dadís buttons to get paddled by him. However, I did become a little more intrigued by getting in trouble by someone I didnít know as well and when I was with someone else. I guess knowing I wasnít the only guy in trouble made it interesting to see how well I ended up taking versus how other guys took it. Plus there was always the element of the unknown-not having been paddled by the paddler before or what type of paddle he used. However, I did not try to get in trouble just to see what the paddling would be like. I think I just became more outgoing and bolder once I was in HS.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:30:23 04/15/08 Tue

Hey guys, does your school really allow paddlings? Your parents gotta be called first or do they sign a consent or what?

You mean at 18 they can & you accept a paddling? So what kinda paddle is used & you get pops in private in the office or do other guys see you get pops on your butt?

If you get pops at school, your dad will whoop your ass at home too? Which is worse?

Our school cant give swats & my dad died when I was a little kid & hardly remember him so I grew up unspanked except for horseplay swat trades over games or bets & once, my gramps gave me 5 pops with a paddle last year (I'm 15) across my skivvies for being caught smoking & forging the detention note so I wouldnt have to show mom & get grounded.

Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:53:28 04/15/08 Tue

Nick, since Jason had ditched the previous year & was paddled & knew probably what to suspect by "warning" you other 3, do you think paddlings were insignificant to him? Did he takes his "like a man" or kinda wimp abit?

Nick, had you or the other two, ever been school paddled before, especially in high school?

After emptying pockets & shirttail up, they made us lie waist & trunk across the desk w/arms stretched forward to avoid any temptation to reach back w/hands to block our butt swats & by lying our butts for flexed rather than tense to absorb the sting through jeans. Were you guys positioned in a lean forward hands on desk or laid across the desk with waist & butt at desk edge?

Nick, ever give any thought to ditching or forging the note to avoid showing dad & his whipping? I forged a note at 13/14 & when discovered got a butt strapping of my life.

Had dad used the belt & bare method frequently with you growing up or were you surprised when told to go butt naked?
When discussed the next day was it hard admitting you at 17 got the belt & bare...ribbed by the other guys? Was Jason's belt & bare too? How many of the 4 of you were grounded by parents?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:49:36 04/15/08 Tue

I didin;t feel ashamed at bonin up during the paddling,as i boned up in my jock when my coach swatted me. Funny thing but when i was 15,16 i'd pretty much pop a boner from just about anything,just always horned up. So it might not have anthing to do with getting paddled. Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:07:13 04/14/08 Mon

Keith, since dad used groundings at home & you made it to hs w/o ever a school paddling, was that "curious" to said you felt maybe an inner desire to feel that paddle sting at least once across your butt? Were you impressed how Alan as a senior took his; he say anything or show he was impressed that you agreed to be paddled rather than detention afterwards?

Alan ever imply or tell you straight that sometimes his dad paddled or gave him a whipping at home & you missed that "bond" of having your own "butt warfare" experience to share
with him?

Since you & the other guy were trying to break up the fight, you think they went some easier on you than the two guys actually fighting? How did 5 with a paddle with holes compare to 4 w/o holes. Either soph or junior year, you guys do "damage check" on each other after; talk about it? Think some of the other guys were facing sore butts at home from their dads while maybe you faced only groundings as punishment? Ever try to push your dad's "button" to provoke a spanking rather than be grounded or hear a buddy tell a good paddling/whipping he got from his dad & wish your dad would tan your backside?

Main index ] [ Archives: 1234[5]67 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.