VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678 ]

Welcome To Home Style Spanking

Subject: Re: Woodshed Whipping

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:36:52 06/10/15 Wed

I would think a whipping suitable for girls of17. I was leathered from age14 to 19.Panties off in the shed. Once or twice I had an involuntary orgasm! That helped the pain.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: Re: Bachelor Party Nightmare

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:31:21 06/06/13 Thu

He liked taking me out in the woods because no one could hear me. I was ordered to drop everything from the waist down to my ankles. I was not allowed a shirt or coat that could cover or fall to cover the behind. Then I was required to bend over, sometimes the trunk, sometimes a tree trunk or something I could end over and keep my hands above my head. He used either a thick leather strap or school type wooden paddle with holes. At home I was gagged when he did this so no one would hear me. The paddle gives a good hard smack and the strap a good hard sting. Having clamps on the nipples with the chains pulled taught and some times one to the clit also pulled tight while being spanked increases the enjoyment for both partners.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:17:07 01/22/13 Tue

No problem believing you....the same happening here in SA...except I use the cane.....even older teens know when they need some form of correction if they don't get it at home....my boys know differently......

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:36 11/30/12 Fri

I was taken out in the woods, ordered to strip, all clothes locked in trunk and he had the only key. It was very cold outside. I had to carry the paddle. When we got to where we were going I had to present him the paddle and ask for the spanking. Sometimes he secured me over a dead tree. A few times he made me stay naked all the way home.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:40:28 11/12/12 Mon

I will take a strapping from you if you want.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:23:42 08/11/12 Sat

If spankings are repeated at more frequent intervals, they have more value. It's easy to forget. So lees extreme but more frequent sessions work best. They also are indicative of male bonding and of a concern--shows you're willing to spend time with a boy or man. Adult men find a moderate strapping stimulating, something that can feel good afterwards. Give a buddy a good, affectionate strapping weekly on his bare butt, and you'll have a lasting friendship.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:47:29 06/17/12 Sun

Damn right. Give em the strop or paddle on the naked ass to keep em in line. I make em strip to their socks and stick it out so I can get to work. They won't be forgettin for a while.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:44:52 04/26/12 Thu

I suppose it might be tempting to think that some of these posts are pure fantasy, but I've had enough experience paddling high school and college boys to know that older guys sometimes realize they need a firm dose of discipline and willingly submit to a bare bottom session with the paddle or strap. Since I mentor several undergraduate students each semester in a college town, I am often in a position of recommending that a serious spanking is in order for bad grades, cheating, drinking, promiscuity, etc. The long and short of it is that if a boy was subject to serious spankings by his dad during high school years, he probably needs a few during college as well. I'm always amazed at how these guys mature quickly during these years when they are held accountable with a serious paddling. So it really happens. My arm gets a serious workout almost every month.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:28:42 04/10/12 Tue

oh how i relate with you, maybe we both can become friends and help each other out

Subject: Re: ERIC

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:27:27 02/22/12 Wed

My Dad always Spanked me without any clothes tll I was 16. Wow, I hated it, particularly when at 13 I was still spanked that way and entered puberty. But he did not care. He spanked me harder because I always had an erection, even if I tried to go soft.

Davy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:26:06 02/22/12 Wed

My Dad always Spanked me without any clothes tll I was 16. Wow, I hated it, particularly when at 13 I was still spanked that way and entered puberty. But he did not care. He spanked me harder because I always had an erection, even if I tried to go soft.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:32:49 01/02/12 Mon

WOW my identical twin,your right, One time I had to pay the price to a friend I pissed off. He drove me to the woods on a very cold winter night and after he made me leave All my clothes, shoes and all in the jeep, tied me half bent over a fallen tree and blistered my butt realy bad. (I dident care how cold it was anymore after the first swat)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:10:46 11/30/11 Wed

My dad believed in a bare bottom paddling when the offense was done. Didn't matter if you were in public or not, He kept thick wooden school type paddle in his truck and mom kept a smaller version in her purse.Dad always said the humiliation would help you remember. All of his paddlings were hard and bare bottom. I was ten when he caught me doing something I knew better than to do in church. He hauled me to the front of the church made me bare my botom and wore me out. Now I find spanking a real turn on. I like being taken outside in the woods when it is below 32 degrees or below with/without snow and be ordered to drop my pants and undies to my ankles, ordered to bend over a fallen tree and be blistered with a thick wood school paddle or tied facing a tree and my butt made to look likea tomato.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:54:35 11/28/11 Mon

hi i am craig havens i think whippings cool i have a fettish i got a warning from a cop because i showed my belt to men asked them to spank me and called cop on mei afraid ask a man to spank me u know how i can have a man spank me without anyone knowing?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:51:10 04/01/10 Thu

i have always wished, since i was a kid, to receive a licking with apaddle. my mom stuck to what was tried and true: my dad's belt and she wasnt shy about using it on me, brother n sister when ever she deemed it necessary to punish us. she kept a belt on the dashboard of her car, a station wagon, and i remember very very clearly the times that she would pull over on a back road and pull u out of the car, line the guilty kid up, hands on the car, asses bare with underwear puddling at the ankles. the lickings were never short and everyone of our friends knew why that belt was in plain sight in mom's car. she also kept a thin brown well-worn belt on a hook in the kitchen pantry. every single time that i received a punishment, she would casually leave the belt on the kitchen counter and if a friend of hers or ours commented on it, she would say i just finished giving jillian a punishment and this belt is going to stay here in plain view to remind her that if she is fresh again, i will wash her mouth out with soap and beat her til she will wish that she was never born.

so yes, i know all about the sting and the pain but i sometimes wish that i was a kid again and could have a sore red ass with my dad's belt. he died when i was a freshman in college. my mom never gave me a licking after senior year.

i have never spanked my son and now that he is 20 and out of control, i wish to god that i had

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:10:52 07/29/08 Tue

Eric,

Mom would not spank me often as a boy but those times she did it was "get to & get it over". As a little boy I wore sweat pants & denim with elastic waists a lot so mom made the depantsing it seemed in one move once I was over her lap. By 2nd or 3rd grade I was wearing jeans & most times had a little belt on too, especially at school. Dress pants were for church & special places. My school spanked but I didnt get any until 10th grade. I did the corner time routine which got me corner time again at home. By 4th or 5th grade I got notes home or for a couple repeat offenses a stay after school detention. That got me spanked. Mom would tell me to unbuckle my belt & waist of my jeans but leave them up until I was otk & she pulled jeans first, then briefs giving me a lecture & then smack my bottom as hard as she could. Those seemed to hurt until I got the belt from dad at 15 the first time...her hand was nothing compared to that day.

Do you remember the first time you got dad's belt? Was the "wide belt" one he wore or one he kept for whippings? I was so scared, yet kind of excited hearing it, the first time I saw my step-bro dragged to the bedroom begging "no daddy" & getting a whipping. Had you heard or seen dad belt whip Matt or Nathan before you got the first belting...did it scare you? Were you curious to ask them afterwards about it & how it hurt?

Both of my whippings hurt so bad I was standing or face down on my bed trying to avoid sitting. When you say "sore for days" sounds like your butt probably didnt want to sit either. As 3 brothers, you guys ever do dares or games with the penalty being swats from each other or if they take you up on the offer of paybacks, would that be new among you?

Did dad send you guys to your room to sweat out & wait for a whipping or did he get you there & get it over? You may have already said, but did dad find out about the otk paddling from coach for towel snapping & tan your butt again?

Let me know what you, Matt & Nathan work out.

Ken

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:58:11 07/28/08 Mon

Ken, sorry its taken so long to respond, as i've been travelling.

I've been spanked by hand,paddle,belt and hair brush in both the embarrassing over the knee position,as well as bentover edge of the bed. When i was a little boy,before age 11yo my dad would always pull down my pants and briefs to my ankles,THEN scold me,lecture me about what i did wrong before taking me over his knee for the spanking. Man it seemed like forever, standing before him,with pants/undies at ankles before he finally took me over his knee. At that age my dad uses his hand and hair brush to tan my butt.

After age 11yo my dad mostly used his belt to tan my ass. Ordered to drop em,always meant lower my pants and skivvies all the way to my ankles and bendover edge of the bed for a whipping with his wide leather belt.

The embarrassing lockeroom spanking over coach' knee (paddling really) was certainly not the hardest spanking,more humiliating since we were all naked coming out of showers and the spankings were in front of so many other guys. BUT its the embarassing part of being taken otk in front of the guys that makes it one i won't forget. My dads belt whippings were much harder spankings that blistered my butt and be sore for days after.

I have two older brothers, Matt (21) and Nathan (23) and we all got spanked growing up. I know we have a few scores to settle where we got each other in trouble growing up. SO i'm going to talk with them and tell them about the payback spankings you and other dudes are doing and tell him about the spanking i just took from my friend Mark and see if they want to settle the scores with some sore butts! All three of us have stuff on each other that would warrant a good spanking,paddling or belt whipping.

Eric

Subject: ERIC

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:06:30 07/22/08 Tue

Hey Eric,

As a kid who grew up w/o a dad in the house until I was 12 & mom's bf (now my stepdad) moved in, it was an eye-opener the first time I saw dad grab my step brother (Mark) & haul his then 11 year old frame into our bedroom. I kept a respectable distance but still earshot having heard Mark pleading "no daddy, not a whipping". I heard the licks & Mark's crying & later saw his red blistered butt. I promised myself that would never be me.
When Mark, Catan & I were chugging brews last week at the motel reunion it didnt take long it seemed to recall the school paddling we 3 got together. I admitted there was a curiosity about the paddle & the utter shock that night when dad blistered both our butts & Catan revealed his dad had always paddled & never used a belt. Three guys...couple beers & out came a paddle, belt & chair so each of us got a "first": Catan...belt on the bare; Mark...otk bare bottom spanking; Me...bare ass paddling. It was a real bonding.

Eric, have you had all three...belt, paddle, hand otk? Dad's belt twice (15 & 17) I dreaded the most even though both were equally deserved. Was the embarrassing one in the lockerroom from coach your worse or had your dad also given one you'll never forget?

You commented on the humiliation of Catan & I pulling down Mark's jeans & briefs to spank him. That's how mom did it when I was a kid. Dad always said "get your butt bare" & I did both times. Your mom or dad ever yank down yours rather than tell you to do it? Dad always made Mark & I put our jeans & skivvies all the way to the floor; how far down did you have to pull yours?

Think that otk with the brush session was your last or maybe a trading swats session with friends in the future still?

Ken

Subject: Tough Love Experience

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:12:03 07/21/08 Mon

Guys,

Working with juvenile offenders at a youth center has moments of both frustration & reward. As I counsel the boys (age 12-16 primarily) I get resistance from some & open dialogue with others which I guess should be expected since many have had neglected upbringing & dysfunctional homes. One common thread seems to be little discipline/structure experience & when they say they had discipline it's usually abuse & not corrective spankings like I knew growing up.

When a boy is about to leave the center, especially if I've seen progress & had open communication with him, I call him in for an encouraging pep talk, hopeful that he'll succeed & not return. With the more promising boys, I usually say in closure "you can make it & I believe in you & am counting on you. If you come back in here, you know I'm going kick your butt".

This past weekend, a boy named Luke (he's 15) was in for this pre-release talk & Luke had made real progress in his life. As I closed with "I believe in you" he started to get misty eyed & choke up & by "I'll kick your butt" which usually gets a laugh or high-five, tears ran down his cheeks. Luke explained to me that no one had ever believed in him & that those words touched him special. He told me he was going to succeed because he now had a reason...prove to himself & to me that he could. Luke then said "if I do come back sir, I'm coming here first stop to get my butt kicked".
We both laughed at that.

Luke told me he needed his butt whipped years ago when he first started messing with drugs & then alcohol with his friends. He recalled my telling him several months back that had I been his dad, he'd had gotten a good whipping for his drinking, cutting school & curfew & ask if I meant it. I said YES. Luke then said "that whipping probably would have kept me out of here".

I share this because I think many teen boys today (girls too maybe) are "crying out" for attention from parents, teachers & other authority figures. I believe they want to hear "NO" sometimes & violations backed up with discipline. Luke taught me a lesson in what my dad called "tough love" and that old saying "a pat on the back is only 18 inches from a swat on the butt" I think would work well still today. I see many boys who need both "the back pat" and "the butt swat" & if there was more of both today, we'd have less trouble in our homes & schools and I'd have fewer boys at the center.

Joe

Subject: Re: Horseplay in the showers...ERIC

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:39:54 07/21/08 Mon

Ken,

Sorry i got it confused. Re-reading the posts i see it now. I think its cool that Mark finally recieved a bare bottom, over the knee hand spankings from you and Catan that he never got growing up. Its a real humbling feeling, being taken otk at our age like a little kid. Even more so, having your pants/underwear yanked down, instead of just dropping em yourself.

I had already stripped naked as ordered for the towel whipping, when Mark grabbed the brush, sat down on the toilet and yanked me over his knee for the spanking.

Eric

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:57:48 07/21/08 Mon

Eric,

It was Mark, not me, going over first my lap for a bare bottom spanking and then Catan sat on the chair & took Mark also otk to spank his bare bottom. I got my swats on my bare butt as I leaned over the foot of the motel room bed from both of them.

Growing up Mark never got a bare bottom hand spanking. It was always with a paddle or dad's belt & until he got older & dad leaned him over the bed or our room desk, Mark said dad would just grab his arm & tuck him under his left arm around his waist & once there, paddle his seat or pull down his britches to whip his bare bottom.

Ken

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:01:09 07/21/08 Mon

Ken,

I was surprised when he put me over his knee,like a little kid and paddled my bare butt with the hair brush. With the exception of coach tossing me over his knee in the lockeroom, I hadn't been otk since i was a 10yo boy (usually my dads' knee.) Even though a hair brush is alot smaller than a paddle,man does it sting like hell, especially when he fired off rapid hard spanks that had me howling and yelling bigtime! But thats how his dad tanned him, so its only fair for Mark to wallop my butt with the brush spanking.

How did you feel, bared and over your bro and Catan's knees ? You bet the paddle on bare ass stings a whole lot more than swats thru pants and underwear! I felt just like a little boy again, kinda of embararssing--- and felt weird, but exciting at same time. Dunno why, but i did bone up over his knee. Does that happen to you ?

I was reading about the payback paddling and belt whipping sessions that you had with your bro, as well as the 3-way including Catan,whcih i think is real cool----settling some scores. Must be a cool bonding experience, as i know it was with me and my buddy.

Eric

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:49:50 07/18/08 Fri

Eric,

Were you expecting it otk or paddled with the brush standing & leaning over? Had you gotten otk spankings at home or was what coach did & later Mark with the brush a new position experience? The only way my mom ever spanked me & all these were age 10 & younger was over her lap & she always made me undo my jeans but she would pull them & my briefs down.

Getting a bare bottom paddling last weekend from my bro & his friend Catan was a first too. I got the paddle over my jeans in 10th grade at school & then 2 weeks ago when Mark & I had our trade-off payback spanking session but getting wood straight to my bare ass sure stung like hell.

Ken

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:50:37 07/16/08 Wed

Ken,

The wet towel snapping whipping was payback for starting the snapping in the showers which got all three of us spanked by coach. I snapped Marks' wet ass in the showers at least 4 times, before he retaliated and started snapping my butt. So guess i'm responsible for getting us punished by coach. Never though he'd embarrass us though by throwing our asses over his knee for spankings in the lockeroom.

He spanked me with the hair brush because his dad blistered his butt when he got home with an otk spanking with the brush. It was the first time i was spanked with the brush and the sting is alot different than a paddle. Smaller area covered with each spank----but he whooped my tail with rapid fire spanks, that had me squirmin,kickin and yellin---even more than coach had me, ove rhis knee. AND you bet it does sting alot more getting spanked on a wet ass.

Eric

Subject: Catan, Ken & Me....

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:54:22 07/12/08 Sat

Hey guys,

Ken's my step-brother & told about our payback session last weekend. For a guy who seldom got licked, Ken sure has a tough butt hide. I laid on some full force licks & he took'em real good. My dad knows how to whip ass but that bro of mine me good last weekend as well as my dad would.

My best buddy Catan moved away the summer before our junior year after his folks divorced. He now works on a construction crew for his grandpa's company & came to town earlier this week to work on a project. It was Catan & I as freshmen that got Ken in trouble & his first school paddling over setting off a smoke bomb. Catan's gf is hitting town today to spend the weekend with him at the motel but last night we 3 dudes got together to share a 12 pack & hash old times. I always though Catan's dad whipped him like my dad whipped me but found out last night he never got the belt once, just a wood paddle. Ken's mom spanked his boy butt growing up but my step-bro never got paddled until 10th grade at school & never got a whipping until after dad married his mom & whipped us both that night of the smoke bomb incident. I had to admit my dad used the paddle & later the belt on me & never gave me an otk spanking I recall. Well after a few beers, the dares were tossed out & we 3 dudes agreed to trade swats at the motel then & there.

Catan got a slat of wood about 24-30" out of the back of his work pickup as a paddle & since Ken never took paddle licks on the bare butt before, we dared him & he dropped his drawers for a bare butt paddling.

Since Catan never felt the belt on his ass before, he agreed to drop his drawers as I pulled off my jean belt & Ken and I gave that boy an old fashion bare ass whipping on his soon to be 18 y/o butt.

Ken promised me an otk spanking I wouldnt forget & took me across his lap sitting on the motel room desk chair & then pulled my britches down like a damn snot-nose kid and whacked my bare bottom. Catan did the same too.

What an evening it was.

Mark

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:46:09 07/09/08 Wed

Eric,

I never felt a hair brush on my butt. Had you before Mark used it on you? How does it compare to a wood paddle?

Was the wet towel snapping first to wet your butt so the brush would sting more? I did get spanked on a wet bottom as a kid & know that makes it sting more. Was this to repay for the paddling from coach on wet butts back then?

Ken

Subject: Re: A Lulu in Honolulu

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:45:56 07/08/08 Tue

Nick,

Nice that you dont forget us guys but hey man, its your honeymoon & Emily deserves all your attention this week. Like you said dude, your nights are "busy" like they should be & if you think Em was angry cause you delayed the tour bus, I bet she'd wallop your ass good if she caught you focusing on the internet rather than her this week...or worse, develop a headache & put you out of "business" for a night or two.

Joe

PS: Way to go after the rehearsal with Matt & Mark last Friday night. Knew you could handle them & bet they found it better coming from you than your old principal.

Subject: A Lulu in Honolulu

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:17:03 07/08/08 Tue

Hey, dudes!

I got access to an internet hook-up and decided to check out what's going on. It looks like some great spanking action occurred over the 4th, and some asses experiencd some fireworks!

My ass is no exception. Our wedding turned out fine despite some glitches. Our Hawaiian honeymoon is fantastic. Em got me good with the hair brush last night for causing our tour bus to be late in heading to the boat for a cruise through Pearl Harbor. Hey, I had a busy night as a newly married guy! Em is an early riser no matter how late she was awake the night before. She was already on the bus when I boarded and loudly announced to the other passengers that I would "pay" for holding things up.

I got 20 bare-ass swats after we got back to our room. Em pulled off my pants, briefs, took me over to a chair, sat down, pulled me over her knee, and WHACKO! My ass is still red and sore this morning. It was the hardest whuppin' she's ever given me with that damn brush! We have another tour today, and sitting may be a problem. Later, dudes!

Nick

Subject: Re: Spanked In High School.....MIKE

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:27:31 07/07/08 Mon

Mike,

So you ditched school too in high school. What year were you & Alex when you ditched? How did you get caught?

Was your high school paddle solid wood or drilled w/holes? You remember how many swats you guys got? In high school it was always at least 6 & most times 10 for us. Did they make you guys empty back pockets or flip up shirttail to expose your butt to the paddle more? Was Alex scared & upset while awaiting the principal or just get so once he saw the board come out or assumed position or got his first whack? You or Alex go first? Were you guys in jeans or slacks?

You & Alex go to the bathroom for a butt check in the mirror or he too p---ed w/you after getting swats? Wasn your swats at the end of the day or have to endure a sore butt sitting in class? Did your or Alex's dad find out & tan your butts when you got home?

My last with the belt from dad was 17 too for driving home after having been drinking beers with my buds. Dad said it was for driving & not drinking since we had a dad-son deal that I'd call & he'd drive me if I had been drinking. He made the belt into a strap to blister my ass good & put me butt naked over the car hood. What did you do at 17 to get yours? Your dad ever take you other than your room for a whipping or use a strap on your backside? Like you, I cant say I didnt deserve every one I got & my dad & I were then & still are BEST BUDS!!!

You got caught more than once w/cigs? Was that regarded as a major violation at your school?

Joe

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:51:49 07/06/08 Sun

Hey Eric & Cody,

Well it happened as planned in our bedroom just as dad would take us, mostly Mark, to whip ass. Mark insisted the levis had to be an old pair with thin worn seat for both of us, nothing in back pockets & T-shirts out so they were up & out of the way. I got a few otk bottom spankings from mom as a kid but havent been otk in probably 10-11 years until Mark sat on a chair in our room, paddle in hand & motioned me over his lap. As agreed, we'd do licks in sets of 10 & have 5 minute breaks to rub butt before the next set. It took some lip biting but I managed all 20 paddle swats w/o beg or wimpper & think I amazed Mark with my determination. For the belt, it was bending over the foot of our bed & my butt was burning pretty good when I leaned over for #21. That thick belt strap was a real blistering experience I hadnt felt in 2 1/2 years since dad caught me drag racing. I made it to #29 & let out a scream. Mark stopped, grin on his face, & said "big bro get those levis down". I thought #30 wearing cotton boxers was a killer but after the 5 minute break, I took the last 10 determined not to go bare ass & made it. My butt hurt to bad to sit & take Mark otk so I told him to bend his butt over the bed & like the little wus he was when dad tanned his butt, he made it only to #14 before his jeans came down & he was jigging & dancing holding his butt cheeks. I felt determination on his part but the 18 y/o acted like the kid bro I remember & I had his boxers also down my #25 so his last 15 with the belt was bare butt.

After it was all over both of us had rosy cherry asses to see but as you said Cody it was a real bonding like you & your bros had. He was bawling & we both hugging & Mark told me how proud he was to have me as a brother. He told me he planned to tip off my kids some day to behave cause he knew first hand there dad was a real ass beater & we both laughed at that.

I needed the ass whipping I got for old times sake & Mark walloped my ass as good as I remember the two whippings with the belt dad gave me. I'm proud I made it to #29 with jeans on but it was a struggle & believe me the seat of the levis I wore were almost thread-bare except over the pockets & even though empty, got me through the first 28 ok & I didnt realize I was even screaming until that 29th hit my lower cheek sit spot & I jumped & let loose with my mouth from the gut up.

I think Mark & I will be stronger now in our respect & relationship with each other. I admire down deep my bro & no longer will think of him as a kid or wus.

Ken

Subject: Re: Spanked by PE teacher

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:49:08 07/05/08 Sat

Joe,

My mom was called so she was told about my spanking. So when my dad came home we had a 'talk' about PE, and reached an understanding, well bared and over his knee for another spanking.

I got paddled in high school for ditching classes along with my buddy Alex. I egged him on to skip, so we were both paddled together. It was his first time getting swats, so he was real nervous and yelled his butt off! I do kinda feel bad about getting him in trouble. After reading about all these payback spankings I've been thinkin about asking him to tan my ass to make it up to him. I was paddled several times for smoking in high school too.

My dad gave me bare ass whippings with his belt til i was 17yo and i deserved everyone of butt tannings.

Mike

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:33 07/05/08 Sat

Ken

Its awesome dude that you and your step brother are going to trade licks with the paddle and belt. It will interesting to see how you take the paddling and belt whippings. The camp trip i had with my three brothers (wrote about in in a previous post) defiantely brought us closer to together. Its fun and exciting and a great way to settle scores with sore asses.

Cody

Subject: Re: Matt and Mark

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:59:28 07/05/08 Sat

Hey Nick!

I'm sure you're either at your wedding or on your way to the honeymoon in Hawaii by now, so congrats on your wedding! Sounds like you've met a hell of a woman, who's also not shy about spanking your butt when you're a bad boy. So hope you have a great time and behave! <grins>

Its cool that you found the time to blister Mark and Matts' butts before leaving on your trip. From Marks' response wanting to be disciplined like a 'naughty boy' again, sounds like you'll need to bare his butt and haul him over your knee for a spanking with the hair brush and hand when you return from your trip.

Enjoy buddy....starting your new like together with Emily!

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:45:05 07/05/08 Sat

Hey Ken

Looks like it will be a classic battle of wills tonight to see if you can take the whippings without breaking down and losing your pants or underwear! Let me know how it works out,as it looks like on;y one of you is getting his bare ass whooped.

I met with Mark today to pay him back for my role in holding him down for coach' lockeroom paddling. He didn't have a paddle, but he did have something worse---a wooden hair brush. So he instructed me to strip naked, and it first we headed to the bathroom, where he wetted a towel and told me to stand up against the sink, and hold on. He gave me 20 hard snaps of the towel that really had me jumping as that burned my butt. He said thats for starting the towel snapping in the first place.

Then he sat down on the toilet and put me over his knee---man i felt like a naughty kid----just like coach made us feel---and he gave me 30 hard spanks with that hair brush that had me squirming and kicking so much, he used his free leg to pin me down, as he spanked away. He had me crying and truly sorry by the time he was finsihed tanning my backside.

I think Mark really enjoyed getting even so its worth it for me and our friendship to be rubbing a stingin butt for a while. Hope it creates the same feeling for you and your step bro.

Eric

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:07:03 07/05/08 Sat

Eric,

Lets us know how that works out.

We both have lists & worked out details over a 4th picnic lunch yesterday. Meeting tonight. He's an old pro with them all & me the novice I guess you could say.

We elected 40 swats total each with short breaks after 10. I'm wearing my levis & can keep them up as long as I dont breakdown begging or crying. Mark's starting with dad's old drilled hole wood paddle that still hangs in the closet for the first 20 & then converting to the leather belt strap that dad made from an old weight-lifters back belt. First time I breakdown, my levis come down to boxers for the rest; if I break a second time, its my bare ass til the end. If I go all 40 in levis, Mark agrees to take his 40 bare ass from me, 20 with paddle; 20 with belt. If I break once, he gets to wear boxers; if I break twice, he's wearing his levis for all 40...so you know he's betting on blistering my ass as hard as possible to strip me down & save his butt.

We'll see tonight.

Ken

Subject: Matt and Mark

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:55:11 07/05/08 Sat

Hey, dudes!

I gave Matt and Mark 10 swats apiece with my high school paddle for participating in my embarrassing bachelor party. After the wedding rehearsal last night, both of them came to my apartment for their punishment. I made them bend over and grab their ankles after each emptied their pockets. Matt was wearing Dockers shorts, and Mark was wearing Wranglers that were skin tight across his ass. Matt went first while Mark was in position for his swats. I made Matt remain in position while Mark got his paddling.

After Mark got his swats, I let Matt rub his butt. Mark stayed bent over another 5 minutes before I allowed him to rub his sore butt.

Mark insisted on examining the damage to Matt's ass as as well as his own. Matt was embarrassed, and he asked me to forgive him for what he did at the bachelor party. Mark clearly enjoyed the experience and acted much like he did after our high school paddling. He asked to be disaplined "for being a naughty boy" again after I get back from my honeymoon. Both of their butts were extremely red.

Everything is cool with Mom and Dad who are both angry at my brother for what he did.

Em and I are getting married at two this adternoon. After the reception, we're off to Hawaii. Em will have her hair brush with her, and I know I will earn a whipping or two with it while on our honeymoon. Aloha, dudes!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:51:51 07/04/08 Fri

Ken

Its cool that you and your step-brother are going to settle a few scores this weekend with a few butt tannings. Your brother seems like he already has his list of things you got away with and reasons to tan your butt. Did you put together a list of his offenses to punish his ass ?

Are you going to use a paddle or belt or old fashion hand spankings or combo? Interested to know how things work out. Looks like both of you will be rubbing sore blsitered asses. Should be a great bonding experience!

I talked with Mark yesterday and told him if it would him feel better about my role in holding him down for coach' lockeroom spanking, he could tan my ass. He asked really ? I said sure, use whatever you like to wallop my butt. So we're getting togther Saturday for my tanning. I'm excited too, since I don't know what he plans to use to spank me.

Eric

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:21:22 07/02/08 Wed

Mike,

My hs principal had a wicked drilled hole paddle that stung like hell with your back pockets emptied & sometimes your shirttail flipped up. Guys in jeans had it better than guys in Dockers or slacks...I felt it both ways...but those holes at times left red welts even thru my levis when I checked my butt damage afterwards in the bathroom mirror. My dad promised me a butt spanking when I was 6 or 7 of I got one at school & he was a man of his word thru 12th grade graduation. School would send home a note for signature so mom & dad knew. Once I got caught forging the note in 8th or 9th grade & got my ass blistered even more, so never did that stunt again.

How did your dad find out about the PE incident in 6th grade? Did he still whoop your ass during hs years? What were you doing in hs that got you paddled? Mine was skipping class, no assignment, cheating on a quiz...you know teen attitude I guess.

Joe

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:44:43 07/02/08 Wed

Joe

Oh dude it was embarrassing as hell lying over my gym teachers' knee, my butt bared for the temp taking and stinging spanking, as my classmates looked on. I was teased alot of next several months for that. My dad gave me a bare bottom spanking with the hair brush that evening, mainly for lying trying to get out of gym class. I did get spanked growing up, mostly from my dad, always on the bare bottom and depending on the offense he'd use either a hair brush or paddle or belt to tan my butt.

I did get paddled by the principal in jr and sr high school--- lets see every year (except junior year) at least once a year. Anywhere from 3-5 swats across the seat of my dress slacks----and pants were thin so my butt really felt those full force whacks ! A couple of times i got a few swats from PE teacher in high school--- thru my gym shorts and jock---man did those burn my ass!

Mike

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:53:02 07/02/08 Wed

Eric,

Been thinking about that question you posed a week ago. Talked with my bro who's 18 & just graduated high school. He admits he was the "bad ass" growing up but reminded me I was no angel either & got away with more "undercover" that he got busted for doing in the open. He probably set a near record & could have owned the principal's paddle for the many times he took swats.

We had a good laugh over the smoke bomb incident & he told me he was proud of me & really glad that day when the principal finally paddled my 15 y/o ass. I admitted I was both scared & excited to feel what a paddle swat was like & how shocked I was when dad whipped my bare ass later that afternoon. Mark started listing off other things I did over the past 6 years that deserved a whipping too...his mind must be a stored computer but admit he was right.

Mom & dad have plans this holiday weekend & since Mark & I will be home together, I suggested he collect on this overdue debt of mine if he thought he could be man enough to whip my big boy butt. The snicker smile & hand shake sealed the deal, so Eric, to answer your question, my butt has a big walloping settlement coming for old times. I'm about as excited as I was that day 4 years ago at 15 in the school office. What Mark may not know is, big bro plans an ass warming on his backside too & I'm determined to see if I can get him bawling like dad did so many times.

Ken

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:19:55 07/01/08 Tue

Hey Cody and Joe,

Good advice from both of you! I delayed the paddlings/canings for a few weeks until after our honeymoon. My ass needs the rest, as you said. I'm signing off for a couple of weeks to get ready for things and to repair family matters. Em told me that she's taking her hair brush on our honeymoon, so I had better behave! Bye, dudes!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:18:54 07/01/08 Tue

Hey Nick

I agree with Nick. I know you don't have the cane, but you can always cut switches to stripe their asses right. Same thing though use switch on the bare butt ok. Plus you have the old school paddle to tan their butts as well. I think you should rest your ass til after the wedding and wait to see Mr. Meyers then.

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:03:31 07/01/08 Tue

Nick,

With rehearsal Friday & wedding Saturday, dont you think a Thursday evening caning risky unless you plan on doing only dances & little sitting at your wedding? Why not postpone until after the honeymoon...your butt's not going anywhere other than down the aisle on Saturday?

As for Matt & Mark, they deserve the licks from you not Mr Meyers, especially Matt, who doesnt know the guy. Why cant you just tan their butts...its your butt not your arm that's sore currently I bet. Mr Meyers had nothing to do with the barn incident & they are your buddies who stepped over the line & seek to repent. You're at the apartment this week by yourself so you could "host" them to a memorable night at your place Thursday.

Joe

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:39:13 07/01/08 Tue

Hey Nick!

Its great that Jason will be your best man and sounds like he took his paddling very well to set things right! Very cool that he took swats on his bare ass as well. Glad to hear Mark called and agreed to be punished too. Looks like Mr. Meyer will be busy striping 3 butts on Thursday. Hope he canes all three of you on the bare ass. I would be very cool if he had all 3 of you drop your pants and underwear, and have to stand and wait with your pants down, as he caned each of your bare asses. OR maybe he do some strokes on pants/underwear.bare----maybe 2-2-2 type of thing.

Maybe you can discuss plan for re-taling exams to pass legitimately-----with regular reviews and punishments.

The best thing is ALL your buddies are rallying behind you for the bad party----and stepping up to be punished----and will be at the wedding. I think thats great!

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:20:07 06/30/08 Mon

Hey Cody and Joe,

Thanks for your concern and advice,dudes! Cody, it sounds like you've got some great brothers and that you had a great time earning your stripes!

Jason came by for his paddling. I'm getting pretty good with it, I guess, because he said the swats I gave him hurt more than the ones Mr. Meyer gave him with the same paddle. He's had experience in taking swats,too. Without being asked, he emptied the rear pockets of his tan Dockers, grabbed his ankles, and told me "Ready!" He counted out each of the 10 swats I gave him, then straightened up, pulled off his pants and boxers, resumed his position, and asked for 10 more. He cried "OW!!" after each whack I gave him. His tail was really red afterwards, and he was trying hard not to cry. While rubbing his ass, he thanked me, apologized for what he did at the bachelor party, and assured me that he would assume "Best Mam" duties on Saturday. Rehearsal is Friday.

Cody,it is Matt who will be caned on Thursday, but it's funny that you mentioned Mark, one of the three other guys Meyer paddled with me in high school. Mark was at the bachelor party,too, and photographed Brianna groping and paddling me. He called today, and he also agreed to be caned on Thursday along with my college buddy Matt. I'm going to have Mr. Meyer, the expert caner, handle it like school discipline. Because I'm not done paying back my debt for cheating, Matt and Mark will get to see Mr. Meyer renew my stripes Thursday on my bare ass.

My date with Em got delayed until tomorrow. I'll have to talk with Mom and Dad tomorrow,too.

Nick

Subject: Re: Outdoor whippings, me and my brothers

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:34:18 06/30/08 Mon

Hey Joe

All of us talked about it and agreed that we wished dad had continued spanking us rather than groundings and loss of priveleges. Except Cam got a double whammy of a belt whipping and a grounding for taking my dads car for a spin before he was licensed. But sure we'd rather take the butt tanning,then be free to see our buddies.

It was cool to spend time with my brothers too....twins still in college and away from home most of the year. So the whippings were a good bonding experience, as was the fishing and camping and sharing experiences.

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:40:31 06/30/08 Mon

Mike,

At 11, you must have been 6th grade & that sure must have been embarrassing...a rectal temp followed by a spanked bare bottom.

Had you ever been school paddled before this? Guess there was no way to keep it a secret from your folks, so how did they react to the incident? Your dad use spanking for discipline at home if needed?

Say you stopped skipping pe & lying but ever get the school paddle in jr high or high school or was this once enough to permanently set your butt straight on the path?

Joe

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:27:57 06/30/08 Mon

Nick,

You're a good man. I still cant fathom why a bro would do such a low trick but eliminating him from the wedding party was a good first step. I think you should still confront mom & dad with the truth. If they have a problem with Emily, as Jake has inferred, its best to clear the air & not linger in-law problems later. I agree with Cody that nothing would be gained by you whipping Jake's ass but sure wouldnt have blamed you had you knocked him on his ass. I'd be curious as to your dad's reaction when he hears this. From what you've said before, he doesnt sound like a man "too shy" to confront his boys when they were growing up to correct such stupid childish pranks.

Joe

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:17:05 06/30/08 Mon

Cody,

Did any of you guys over the weekend address the matter of looking back & wishing dad had tanned a butt then rather than groundings or other lost privileges. At the moment, I recall, your butt was sore but it was over sooner & you were back in action with buds.

You see how you guys survived the weekend so you would've survived back then too. What had Cameron done to cause his 15 y/o butt to get tanned when dad had stopped at a younger age for the rest of you?

Joe

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:37:34 06/30/08 Mon

Nick

We had a blast this weekend with just us 4 brothers camping and settling scores with each other. Each of us had beefs with another brother and in some cases with more than one bro with the same incident. It was sort of like a kangeroo court with each brother stating his case/charge and we'd vote and depending on serverity of charge we'd decide whether it warranted the belt or stripes with a switch and how many licks or strokes. Once the 'sentence' was announced, the 'convicted' brother had to stand up, drop his pants and briefs, hands hugging the big tree,stick his butt out for the whippings.

Now to attempt to cut down the number of incidents we had a rule that if the charge was considered too petty or even untrue, that the brother bringing the case would end up with his butt bared and over his brothers knee for an embarrassing spanking. Although all 4 of us had at least one charge that was ruled petty, the twins didn't heed that warning as well, so both Cameron and Chris spent more time over Curt and my knees for spankings---til they finally got the message and stuck to serious offenses. I only had to endure one spanking, over Curt's knee, but i ended up spanking all my brothers for petty charges.

Alot of the 'sentences' warranted whippings with the belt, but all of us had at least one incident which required the switch. Cam and me ended up with the most stripes and the sorest asses. A few times i think all my bros were kinda just ganging up on me, the 'bigbro', but i definately made sure that i blistered all their butts with the belt and striped their asses good when warranted.

My dad had stopped spanking all of us by early teens--- Cam was the only bro who still got the belt at age 15. Several incidents revolved around one or more bros where my dad couldn't figue out who did it----so he'd punish all of us becuase bro didn't step up to admit it at the time. This always resulted in a switching,since it was far more serious.

We all had a great time togther,clearing the air--- and all returned home with sore very sore butts!

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:55:48 06/30/08 Mon

Hey Nick!

I'm so glad to hear that your friends are rallying to call and appologize for what happened. Jason sounds like a true friend,someone who you trust to stand by you on the most important day of your life as your best man. Its cool that he's willing to take swats tonight,so i'm sure you'll make em count :) Remmeber when you cane Mark, make sure you stripe his bare ass, so you can see the damage as its happening. You will not hvae to swing the cane very hard.

I really don't think you can resolve the issue with your brother with a whipping. You are about to start your married life with the woman you love, so I would have absolutely NO room in my life for your brother anymore.

When you tell your parents why Jake isn't coming and the best man change,simply tell them that he does not support the marriage and apparenty would rather see you with a former girl friend with booze and drugs problems, then a woman like Em who is a little bit older. How foolish is that!
I would hope that your parents want to see you happy and see how much she means to you. Her age should not an issue at all.

I'll write about my camp trip in the next message.

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:56:40 06/30/08 Mon

Cody,

Too many "J's," I guess.I meant "Jake," not "Jason," when I referred to my brother's feelings towards Em. Jason has never met her.

You know,the leather paddle Brianna used on my ass hurt more than Dad's belt. Has anyone else had experience with one?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:15:37 06/30/08 Mon

Hey, Cody!

I'm anxious to read about your trip. Did you give as good as you got?

My ass still hurts from the paddling Brianna, my ex-girlfriend, gave me. Besides the new bruises, my stripes still are visible.

Two of my buddies called to apologize for their involvement in Saturday's fiasco. One was Jason, my high school buddy who got paddled with me in our senior year. When he asked what he could do to make up for what happened, I told him that I now have the paddle Mr. Meyer used on us and that a few swats with it from me will fix things. Also, I asked him to be my Best Man. He accepted. I will be paddling Jason tonight.

Matt, a friend I work with, apologized,too. He asked about the stripes on my ass from the caning I got from Mr. Meyer, and I gave him the whole story. He wants me to set up a caning for him which I will do later. He grew up elsewhere, so he has never met Mr. Meyer.

Regarding Jason's feelings toward Emily, I only suspected them until Saturday and yesterday's phone calls. He hinted that Mom and Dad feel the same about Em. I'm off from work this week, so I'll have time to talk to them about the whole matter.

Em is still with her folks and will not return to our apartment until after we're married---a bow to tradition. I'll tell her on our "date" tonight after I paddle Jason.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:09:24 06/29/08 Sun

Nick

So sorry to hear how badly your brother treated you. If your brother disliked Em so much, why did he agree to be best man in the first place? Or why did you ask him to be knowing he disapproved of the marriage ?

Anyways i just wanted to let you know you did absolutely the right thing in dis-inviting him and getting a new best man. I'd even tell your parents the exact reason that Jake disapproves and tried to sabbotage it by bringing back your ex-girl friend to your bathelor party. In fact let jake's wife know as well.

When Em returns let her know as well. What your brother did sucks--- BUT you're getting married to the woman you love! ANYONE (including family) who doesn't approve or hates her--- need to just stay away--- this should/will be a happy day, and sounds like you are far better off with your brother NOT there!

Cody..... i'll write tomorrow about the wild camp trip ok

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:19:56 06/29/08 Sun

Joe,

Right after I posted my message, Jake called and blamed me for ruining the party! I let him know that I will be finding another Best Man, and I disinvited him to the wedding. His response? "You and your old bitch''s marriage will be history soon, anyway, so I'd rather play golf that day, anyway."

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:11:25 06/29/08 Sun

Joe,

I would have gladly had my bare ass paddled by my buddies rather than what happened last night! All day today, I have been debating whether I should go over to Jake's and have it out with him, physically if necessary, and let he and my parents know what "little brother" did. Luckily, Em is out of town with her family, so she does not know what happened.

This thing is too recent for me to think rationally on my response. I'll sleep on it. Thanks, Joe, for your kind words.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:02:08 06/29/08 Sun

Nick,

What a juvenile bratty trick for Jake to pull. His behavior was unexcusable. He doesnt deserve to be your best man & you and Emily should expose him to his wife & your parents for the thoughtless prankster he was. I guess only your embarrassment saved him from being cold-cocked by your fist knocking his bratty ass to the floor. If Jake ever deserved a major ass whipping from your dad for a prank, the bachelor party would certainly justify one & being 24 shouldnt save him from what he deserves.

Taking you to the barn for drinks & hi-jinx and even if he & your buddies paddled your bare ass could be excused as a bachelor party frolic but using your ex-gf & what she did crosses the line.

Joe

Subject: Bachelor Party Nightmare

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:42:13 06/29/08 Sun

Hey, dudes!

My brother Jake really did it to me this time! He and some of my buddies gave me a bachelor party in his barn. We drank, watched movies, and joked around until the "stripper" arrived. Right before she came in, Jake and the others grabbed and blindfolded me. Then the "stripper" stripped me! It turns out she was my ex-girlfriend, one that I dated in high school and lived with my first couple of years in college. Just as I was cleaning up my life after the DUI, she went the opposite direction---drugs and booze. Our break-up was not pretty.

Anyway, I had no idea who was strippng me until she unbuttoned the fly of my 501's, pulled off my briefs, touched my genitals, and said "Beautiful! Just as I remember them!" Jake and my buddies then pushed me over her lap and held me down while she whacked my ass about 40 to 50 times with a leather paddle.

She saw the stripes from my caning and said, "Nicky, I did not know you liked that sort of thing. That old bitch you're marrying sure has you under her thumb." I did not feel it was any of her business that it was not Em who was responsible for my stripes.

During the paddling, I cried and screamed in anger. She and the others finally let me up. I grabbed my clothes and put them on while running to the car.

Em does not know about this yet, but I may need to find another Best Man. I knew Jake did not like Em and thinks I'm making a mistake in marrying a girl who is 5 years older than me. Now, I think he must hate her!

Nick

Subject: Re: Outdoor whppings, me and my brothers

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:03:45 06/27/08 Fri

Cody, dude!

I'll be thinking of you as my ass, still showing stripes from my caning, gets whacked at my bachelor party this weekend!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:01:04 06/27/08 Fri

Hey, Mike!

Welcome to the club! The walloping you got was a character builder! It took many, many such tannings before I got the message. As an adult, I've been getting them to settle old scores and to be the husband my beautiful bride-to-be deserves.

Nick

Subject: Spanked by PE teacher

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:23:50 06/27/08 Fri

I went to a private school growing up and absolutely hated gym. I'd make up every excuse possible to avoid PE. When i was 11 yo, I reported to gym class and told Mr. Davis ( fairly young, 30yo guy---ex jock type), that i forgot my gym gear again----and also i think i'm running a fever, just to seal the deal. He kinda just scowled at me. So he told me to join the other boys on the basketball court in my normal uniform dress clothes and just sit on the bench.

Half way through the class, he sat down next to me and asked me how I was feeling. I told him i think i'm still running a fever, so he said we'll need to check that out. I thought for a moment that he was going to send me to the nurse, but to my surprise he pulled out a rectal thermometer out of his bag. I pleaded with him, please no, but he simply unbuckled my belt,unzipped me and lowered my pants and turned me over his knee. He lowered my underpants , and inserted the thermometer up my butt. The other boys were definately having problems focussin on theur game with my bottom bared and over his knee!

It takes a few minutes, which seemed like an eternity,and as we waited for a reading his huge hand rested on my right bare cheek.. He told me for your sake this temp had better be high young man! Cause if its normal he was going to set my lil bottom on fire with a good spanking! Talk about pressure and totally humiliated at being in this position i did pray for a miracle.

Ofcourse the reading was a perfect 98.6, so there was nothing wrong with me, but i'm sure he already new that. He walloped my little butt with one hell of a spanking in front of all the other boys.

That day changed everything for me in that i never skipped PE or forgot my gym gear and once i got used to it, started to excel in some sports.

So as humiliating as the temp taking and spanking was it did stop my lying.

Mike

Subject: Outdoor whppings, me and my brothers

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:51:15 06/27/08 Fri

Hey guys

We leave on a 2 day camping trip tomorrow, me and my 3 younger brothers. I'm the oldest at 24, Curt is 23 and the twins, Cameron and Chris are 21. I know my parents had a thing for 'C''s. I've been telling my bros about the payback whippings I've done with a few buddies, so we figured we'd all make lists for things we did that hurt each other growing up and we'd settle up over the weekend. The lists are getting a little too long, with some things more major than others, so as bigbro i'll try to wittle the lists down.

Everyone of us have offenses that got a bro in trouble, but from the intial review it apprears that my ass and Cameron's butt are in for the most tannings. We'll decide on case by case whether to use the belt or switch, but either way whippings all on the bare butt.

I'll report back when we return on monday on the 'offenses' lists and appropriate tannings. I'm sure we'll all come home with clear consciences and some sore asses.......well a few sorer than others.

Cody

Subject: Re: New Paddling Opportunity

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:55:25 06/25/08 Wed

Cody,

A chemistry self-study course is a god idea. I did fine with the lab work, but I stunk at the rest---too busy being girl-crazy. Anyway, between Em's hair brush, the paddle, and Mr. Meyer's cane, I think I would stay focussed now!

My ass still hurts, and the stripes are more pronounced now that the rest of it is getting back to its mormal color. The switching you got is a lot like my caning, and I agree that it is worse than the belt or paddle. Later!

Nick

It looks as if you and your friends will end your camping trip with more than a sunburn!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:51:29 06/24/08 Tue

Nick

Sorry i wasn't clear, but i did mean legitimately passed. If you had been caught cheating not only would you have been punished, possibly expellled....but you would still have to take the exams again. Maybe self study with regular monthly 'reviews' or tests in Mr Meyers study.

All my brothers and me are preparing our lists and should have them ready by thursday. We're planning a camping trip this weekend, so i'm thinking we can hike to some remote areas and cuts some switches, probably used our belts too to blister each others bare asses. Should be cool to do this outdoors. Man the switch is alot more wicked than any belt or paddle. I would imagine that the cane is very similiar.

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:20:23 06/24/08 Tue

Hey, Cody!

Actually, I DID pass chemistry, but only because I cheated. I would not have gotten into college had I flunked it, nor would I have my job. My dishonesty and the benefits therefrom are the reasons I took the tannings from Mr. Meyer.

If you mean that I should LEGITIMATELY pass chemistry, then you have a point. Mr. Meyer's cane would be a great motivator, as you so rightly stated!

Hey, dude, I'm anxious to see your "tanning list" and find out more about the "whip-in" you have planned!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:11 06/24/08 Tue

Nick!

Hey dude, you probably don't want to think about this now with a striped, blistered ass and your wedding coming up, BUT you still haven't passed chemistry right? Perhaps if you want to compelete your full punishment maybe you can self-study at night, with Mr Meyers supervision to monitor your progress and dish out appropriate punishments. Certainly sounds like he can provide the right motivation to get you off your butt to study and pass the exams.

Hey my younger brothers and me were talking the other day about things we did to each other and how stuff we got away with that got another brother in trouble. I have 3 brothers, and i told them i've been settling a few scores with buddies with paddlings and whippings. So my brothers and me are making lists to see who will be tanning whos' ass. I'll keep ya posted, but sure seems like 4 sore butts for sure.

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:04:06 06/24/08 Tue

Hey, dudes!

I can't sit too long, but I'll check in periodically and answer any questions, especially those from dudes who are thinking of giving or receiving pay-back swats.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:07:34 06/24/08 Tue

Cody,

Hey, man! Thanks for your supportive words! My ass hurts so much that I spent most of my day at work standing up. My ass is swollen in spots, and my stripes are really tender.

Mr. Meyer agreed to discipline me with the cane again whenever I need it, so if there is a next time, it will be on my bare ass. Thanks for the tip! You're right---my ass will get a rest for awhile!

Nick

Subject: Re: Jared

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:05:06 06/24/08 Tue

Jared,

What's to do right. You know the routine & so do Chris & Jack. Arrange a time & place & tell them their butts having an overdue tanning coming.

A wood spoon, bath or clothes brush or even a 2-3" wood slat makes a good paddle & bet one or both are familiar with one of these at least. The overdue interest could even justify using a belt. Hands on wall like you were or leaning over a table or desk. May the final three on their shorts like you got.

They will respect you Jared as much now as they did back then when you took the licks for them.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:55:44 06/24/08 Tue

Hey Nick!

YOU are a real man in my book too for exactly the reasons Em stated. You owned up to your serious misdeed and accepted the severe punishment.

This "take it like a man" is bullshit anyways. The fact that you did take the severe caning and belt whipping and hair brush tannings even knowing how bruised your ass was from the caning makes you a real MAN in my eyes. Corporal punishment if done correctly is intended to hurt....and i mean a real pain in the butt....so crying or sobbing is I think is a natural reaction to both the physical and emotional pain of the whipping. Last night you were able to just finally let it go and cry and sob....which you probably needed to do! Allowing Em to see the punishment and you crying .....truly sorry for the cheating is awesome! So that why i think this 'take it like a man" is bullshit.
Now dude better give your ass a well deserved rest.

On a purely technical note this british friend of mine told me why its a good idea whenever a 'stick'......be it a cane, switch or birch is used to punish why it should always be applied to the bare ass. The number of strokes applied are referred to as 'cuts.' The red stripe and welt that forms immediately on ass impact essentially means the skin is broken on some level. So its important for the disciplinarian to punish the bare ass so he can see the damage. The caning won't necessarily hurt more since he won't be swinging it as hard when applying to bare butt. BUT if caning over pants/underwear he will may even bring the cane down harder because he can't see the impact and stripes. When Matt and I got swicthed on our bare asses we both cried and bawled too.......and Tommy later said he did too when his dad punished him.

I still have my stripes although they are slowly fading and its been a week since my switching.

NOW for your bachelor party, the paddle should be used on your 'misbehaving' buddies and brother who are trying to get your ass in trouble! Its clearly time to give your butt some deserved rest. You can tell them Em supplied the paddle to keep all the bad boys in line! :)

Cody

Subject: Re: Horseplay in the showers

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:38:51 06/23/08 Mon

Eric

If your conscience would be eased by the ass whippings, the take your punishment like a man.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:03:57 06/23/08 Mon

Well, guys, it's pretty obvious that I was in pain when I typed the description of what happened today. I even sobbed some more when I got home and saw the mess my ass is in. I'd ask Em to whip me for my mistakes, but I will forego corporal punishment for awhile.

Caning is much worse than paddling and sure as hell would have deterred me from doing many stupid things.

Obviously, I meant to say that Mr. Meyer ordered me to pick up the items from MY pockets!

Em said that despite my tears, I'm a real man in her eyes for owning up and accepting the consequences.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:39:28 06/23/08 Mon

Hey, Ken, Cody, Eric, and the rest of you dudes!

If I had gotten paddled more often for the things I did wrong in school, I have a much easier time sitting down tonight. Today, I got the whippings of my life, much worse than the one Dad gave me when I got my DUI.

This morning, my ass was still tender from the recent paddlings and hair brush tannings I received. Nevertheless, I dressed as directed by Mr. Meyer for my first caning---blue blazer,white shirt, gray slacks, and regimental tie. I went to work for 1/2 day and put in for the afternoon off.

I drove to the Meyers' house and was led into the study by Mr. Meyers who knew I wanted to be punished for cheating on the chemistry final in my junior year. He asked me to sit down and tell him how I cheated. I told him that a girl I was going out with at the time gave me the answers from the previous period's class. Mr. Meyer said my offense was extremely serious and would have resulted in expulsion and an "F" in the class. I said that I was aware of that and wanted to be punished severely for what I did. Mr. Meyer agreed that he needed to discipline me harshly.

I was ordered to stand up and remove my coat and everything from my pants pockets. In the meantime, Mr. Meyer pulled a chair into the center of the room ordered me to bend over the back of it, grip the edges with my hands, spread my legs, and face forward.

Next, I heard swooshing sounds coming from the cane that he would be using on me. Then, I felt light taps on my backside, befoe the SWOOSH, then CRACK!!! of the cane on my ass. I cried out in agony as the cane came down 5 more times, for "six of the best," as our British cousins say.
At the end of my ordeal, I was crying like a baby. Prior to that time, I had never received such severe punishment, especially on an ass already tender from previous "whoopins."

Mr. Meyer showed no sympathy. He ordered me to get my coat, pick up the items from his pocket, and leave the study.

Mrs. Meyer heard and saw me crying and allowed me to go to the bathroom to compose myself. There, I dropped my pants and bikini briefs and saw the "stripes" fromthe cane on my ass. The skin was broken, and my butt was bleeding in a couple of spots.

After calming down and straightening up, I left the bathroom and was met by the Meyers who reminded me that Em and I werecoming to dinner there. Mr. Meyer tried to talk me out of getting a whipping from him lateras Dad would have given me, but I insistedthat I could "take it like a man" and deserved it.

I was glad that I had taken the afternoon off, given the state of my rear end. Em was upset when I stripped off my clothes and showed her my bruises. She rubbed soothing ointment on them, one of the nice benefits of a blistered ass. Anyway, I put on a pair of boxers, tight khaki pants, a polo shirt and sat on a pillow while Em drove us to the Meyers. We had a great dinner, but it was obvious to everyone that I was in great pain while sitting.

Finally, Mr. Meyer said, "Nick, are you sure you want me to punish you some more?"

"Absolutely," i said. I brought a belt and a "hair brush to use on me." I had my brief case with me and took a wide thick belt of mine and Em's hair brush and placed them on the table.

"I want to be humiliated by this, so I want Em to watch. If Mrs. Meyer will not be offended, I would like her to watch,too.

Everyone in the room watched as I went to the sofa,took the wallet from my back pocket bent over the arm,and ask Mr. Meyer to give me what I deserved. He stood behind me with the belt and gave me 15 licks all over my tender ass. I screamed and cried during the whole time but begged that he not stop. At one point, I asked him to stop so that I could bare my ass. Everyone in the room was horrified at the condition of my ass, but I begged for more. Mr. meyer refused, until I handed him the hair brush, pleaded that he take me over his knee, and finish up with10 well-placed smacks. He sat on the sofa, pulled me over his lap, and placed 10 smacks on my ass that were not bruised.

I do not remember ever crying so hard. Em annd I went to the bathroom so that she could put more ointment on my ass.
We parted the Meyers' house all smiles even though I was limping.

The extra pillows came in handy. My ass will be in a lot of pain for awhile. My past is now behind me, so any spankings I receive from this day forward will be from Em or at my bachelor party.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:10:20 06/23/08 Mon

Ken

We were required to wear either navy or gray dress slacks to school and these trousers are definately thinner than jeans. We had to empty back pockets, but kept shirttail tucked in for the swats. Most of the time my dads belt added to the tanning when i he got home. Usually in my room, ordered to drop em, and thats always meant pants and underwear. I've never been strapped, but my dads belt is really wide and heavy and packed a real wallop with every stroke. He'd give me anywhere from 12-25 licks depending on the offense, and I'd be yelling and bawling by the 10-12th crack, but my dad would continue the whipping until he was convinced i learned my lesson.

The only time i was marched out to the garage for a whipping was for the speeding ticket. He felt and i concur that bending me over the hood of the car (that I wouldn't be driving for a while) to blister my ass would be effective. My dad gave me the hardest whipping ever with 30 hard licks with that belt. He told me from the start that I was getting 30 and cry and yell all you like, but he was going to lay on every stroke hard until he finished. I remember starting to cry at 12....bawling by the 20th stroke....and i cried and cried more and more, but my dad true to his word kept whipping my bare butt til he got to 30 strokes. It literally hurt to pull my briefs up over my blistered ass. Now i haven't gotten a speeding ticket since.

Coach ordered me to hold Adam's legs, so i felt awful but there was nothing i could do about it. I felt really strange, i'm still naked with a very red ass in front of the guys. Adam still didn't like my reasoning and was pissed off with me, but i had to do what coach ordered. Maybe I ought to let Mark whip my ass to make it up to him. Dave definately got his ass tanned by his dad and principal more, so probably why he took the spanking so well. Dave was also on my case that he got a whipping with his dads belt when he got home and Adam and I didn't. Plus Dave was mad at me for snapping the first towel on his ass. So maybe i should have Dave blister my tail.

What do you think, Ken.....and rest of guys? Been reading about all these payback ass whippings, thinkin about maybe i need the lesson.

Ken you ever think about settling any scores with your step brother or friends with a good butt whipping?

Eric

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:16 06/23/08 Mon

Eric,

Ya'll, Mark & I were sent to our room when mom got us home to await dad. I knew & saw before my stepdad whip Mark's bare ass but that was his kid & he never in 2 yrs had even swatted my seat. When he came in & took off his belt & told both of us to get butt naked leaning over the foot rail of our twin beds, I knew I had gotten into more than I bargained. I dont know which one of us took it better cause he was bawling as usual from the first lick & it didnt take more than 3 or 4 to get me bawling too. Dad laid a dozen or more across our already sore butts. I dont think I'll ever forget that day.

So you got one at 17 for speeding & I got one at 16 for drag racing against my buddy. What was it like going to the garage & laying bare ass over the hood at 17? Your dad ever use the garage before to tan your hide Eric? I've heard tales of guys going to a shed or garage cause dad was going strap their ass. You ever get a strap used on you?

In jr or sr high were you, Dave & Adam usually in jeans or did you have to wear uniform pants to school? Made to empty your pockets or flip a shirttail before you got paddled? How did you feel having to restrain Adam's legs while coach paddled him otk? How did you explain your helping coach to Adam afterwards? You think Dave took it best cause it sounds like he got his butt whipped more than you 2 other guys? He ever resent you & Adam going unspanked at home while his dad whipped him?

Ken

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:21:19 06/23/08 Mon

Nick,

Looking back on events that deserved the paddle at school, you wish now you had gotten it then more often? Were you ever curious when one of your friends got paddled or talked about a paddling they got and what it would have been like to be in their shoes?

There is no doubt that I deserved, all 3 of us deserved, the paddling we got for the smoke bomb incident in the 10th grade. Though a bit scared being marched to the office, there was an excitement too, wondering if this was really going get me swats. My uniform slacks were Dockers & only had briefs under them. Watching Mark go first, that paddle looked so big & his butt so tight the outline of his briefs were seen. He twitched & yelped as each of the 5 swats echoed & stood grabbing his butt with both hands. I pulled my shirttail out & tossed my comb & billfold on the desk like Mark had done & put my 15 y/o ass on the line eager to find out. It sure turned out more than a spanking from mom experience & never dreamed my stepdad would bare ass whip us both that evening at home. Nick, now 4 years later, I dont think I'll ever forget that day.

Mark got many more school paddlings followed by ass whippings at home but the only ones I got were trading swats for games lost & once, when a friend, Tim, & I raided his folks refrig when we were seniors for beers & he got ass whooped & I didnt, he tanned my hide a few days later. My stepdad only blistered my butt once more too, shortly after I was 16 & caught dragging against a buddy & someone saw & ID'ed me, my dad wailed my ass when I got home.

Maybe at 19, reading you guy's experiences, its time my bare ass was red whooped again. Is it hard to ask your bro or a good bud to do it? I know you said it was a "blistering" you got but think your butt is tougher or it hurts less now that you are older than what you remember was school or dad as a teen? Doesnt sound like you regret these "overdue" lickings you've been getting.

Ken

Subject: To Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:01:05 06/23/08 Mon

Nick!

Hey I wanted to thank you for your reports on first running into your retired principal in the mall and arranging your punishment paddlings and whippings from him. That gave me the idea of contacting my former director directly to see if he would be intersted in paddling Chris and Jack for payback. Scroll down for more details on my note to Joe.

All three of us are meeting with him tonight to work out the details, so i'll report when we set the date for the punishment. I figured he could do a much better job of paddling their asses good than me anyways.

Dude it sounds like you are going to get the tanning of your life tonight! Hope all goes well.

Jared

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:44:30 06/23/08 Mon

Hey Joe

At school we all wore standard navy dress slacks,fairly thin and always briefs underneath. I was ordered to empty my back pockets,but not untuck shirts,so very lil padding, especially when bentover and my briefs would ride up. So even the swats pants up were real stingers and I was more than a little shocked when he lowered my pants,even more embarrassed wearing briefs (instead of boxers.) 2 of the 3 swats landed on my lower cheeks where my underpants didn't cover so essentialllly paddled on my bare butt. I alsolutelly yelled when the wallopped me, but defiant in not snitching.

I still got occaisional bare ass belt whippings from my dad until i was 17, so it did cross my mind that my dad would tan my ass and was relieved that he decided not to. My dad didn't spank or whip me alot, but whenever he tanned my ass it was well layed on and i had trouble sitting down for a while. He never spanked me when he was angry,always waiting a while to cool down.

Both Chris and Jack were regular visitors to the directors office so they were swatted at least once or twice a year. I know their dads used their belts to whip their butts as well.

I discussed the 'code' with the guys yesterday and Jack was first to admit that I was right. I was a little pissed that the guys hadn't stepped forward to take their swats from me earlier. BUT there is one problem which i'm trying to resolve. I don't have a paddle, nor do Chris or Jack (their dads used their belts to tan), so i proposed to the guys contacting the director ....he always did want the damn names......and see if he would be interested in paddling the guys, as i watched. I reached him and he remembered the incident , so i explained the situation to see if he was interested in punishing the guys. He sure jumped on this quick!

The guys agreed to that and we are all meeting with him tonight at Starbucks to discuss the punishment. If we agree we will set a time this week to do the paddlings. I think i'm kinda like Nick, in that I've never paddled a guy before, so the director will do it right.

I'll update after the meeting tonight.

Jared

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:50:43 06/23/08 Mon

Ken

When i was a kid i ended up bare bottom over both my mom or dads knee for spankings when i misbehaved. Always thought it was embararssing because i had to stand in front of them, and as dad scolded, he would lower my pants and briefs to my ankles before taking me over his knee. After the age of 10 my dad would take his belt to my bare ass for a whipping, and after the lecture, he would just point and say get em down son. The last time my dad blistered my ass with his belt was when i was 17 when i got a speeding ticket. For that i ended up over the hood of the car, pants down for one hell of a whipping. I also lost driving privelges for a month and had to repay the fines and insurance increases from my meager part time job. I still rememeber having to ride my bike and how sore my butt was on that little seat.

I found myself in the principals office at least once a year from 7th to 11th grades for swats, as did Adam and Dave and several friends. His big paddle really roasted our asses but at least we had our pants on! I know all of us got a bare butt spanking or whipping from dad when we'd get home cause we'd talk about it the next day. Besides it real hard to hide a red butt in the showers after PE the next day.

BUT the lockeroom spanking was so different and so more embararssing than the paddlings in the principals' office. We were all naked and all the guys got to watch, so it was real humiliating--- and when he said a spanking--- so childlike and tossed over his knee like a little boy-- you bet your ass it was humiliating. That small wodden paddle really stung and Mr. Edwards really brought the paddle down with very hard smacks. So i'm not really sure how i was supposed to " take it like a man" being in such an embarrassing position with coach really wallopping my bare butt hard. I'd say that Dave took it the best as he didn't squirm much and grunted after each spank. Poor Adam though, he was squirmin and kicking so wildly, that Coach made me stand behind him and pin his legs as he tanned his ass.

Word did spread like wildfire about the lockeroom spankings so we all had to take alot of ribbing from the guys and my younger brother sqealed and told my dad. My dad didn't spank me again since he figured i was sufficienty punished and embarrassed. He even joked about it--- caught with my pants down--- and spanked as i was, naked. Adam wasn't spanked again either, but I know Dave's dad gave him a whipping with his belt as we could see the welts on his ass the next day in the showers. We did talk about the spankings later and Dave is the tough one and he kidded us alot about how we squirmed and kicked and yelled.

Ken I was reading about the whipping you got from your step dad when you got home. Was that embarrassing ? Did you get whipped alongside your step brother. Who took the whipping better?

Eric

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:42:32 06/23/08 Mon

Hey, Cody!

I like your suggestions. I'll put the hair brush in my briefcase.

I'm dressed for this afternoon's caning. Before doing so, I saw that my ass still has evidence of my recent tannings.

Emily checked me out and said I look "gorgeous." She made sure that I put on a pair of bikini briefs. My pants are tight in the rear, so the caning will be punishing, just what I deserve.

Nick

Subject: Re: Em Does It Again

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:58:27 06/22/08 Sun

Cody,

I meant to say I'll have my high school PADDLE at the party.
I think the pain in my ass is affecting my brain!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:57:16 06/22/08 Sun

Hey Nick

IF you don't think the caning over pants and the bare ass whipping with the belt arn't sufficient, perhaps you should bring Em's hair brush and ask to be hauled over Mr.Meyer' knee for an embarrsssing bare butt blistering with the brush after he whips you with the belt. Maybe a blistering hair brush spanking to tears--- and i mean crying profusely--BUT he doesn't stop-- and that means he continues to spank until you are crying uncontrollably will get you closer to atoning for these misdeeds.

Perhaps after the belt whipping--- you can tell Mr. Meyers this is what you NEED to help clear your conscience. Tell him exactly as i describe above.

Hope this helps---- good luck tomorrow night!

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:38:25 06/22/08 Sun

Cody,

Yeah, I messed up, and my ass looks like I have a bad case of sunburn.

I'll be bringing my high school to the bachelor party and hope it will be put to good use.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:34:41 06/22/08 Sun

Cody,

Depending on how my caning goes tomorrow night, I may ask to be caned on my bare ass sometime after the "stripes" are gone. My cheating offenses, if discovered, could have changed my life profoundly. I need severe punishment to atone for what I've done. What I'm getting tomorrow night is not enough.

I'll take some pillows and know that I'll be doing a lot of standing at work on Tuesday. Later, dude!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:25:47 06/22/08 Sun

Hey Nick!

Nope you did it again buddy--- messed up again! Sounds like you better not be picking up any wedding gifts, unless they are light and fluffy--- umm like pillows :)

Hope you have an awesome time at your bachelor party too. Its only natural for the groom to 'misbehave'--- 'last night of freedom' so to speak. And its sounds like you are marrying a great woman that will not hestitate to 'keep you in line." So may as well whoop it up..... and be punished like a bad boy, maybe your bro too and other buddies who are culprits in the party fun!

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:17:51 06/22/08 Sun

Hey Nick

Sounds like tomorrow evening is well planned out. I'm sure the cane will burn plenty even thru dress slacks. When you return home to change i'm sure you will see thin red stripes/welts from the caning. I'll be interested to know how you think it differs from a paddle or belt tanning.

Setting up the belt whipping for later in the evening, just like your dad would do sounds perfect. I would imagine that the women will hear the loud crisp snapping sounds and your reactions as his belt whips and blisters your bare butt.

IF i was you, I'd throw a pillow in the car for the ride home. Sure you'll have alot of trouble sitting down on your blistered butt.

Good luck buddy, as it sounds like a good tanning is in order!

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:16:20 06/22/08 Sun

Hey Keith!

Yeah, I think I'm going to have a sore ass at my wedding, but I deserve it. Since I was a boy, I needed a strong hand behind me, usually on my ass, to keep me in line. I'm successful only with strong guidance. Em is a gift from heaven, someone who loves me enough to whack me when I need it!

Hey, I hope you have found or will find someone in your life as loving as Emily! Thanks for your kind words, dude!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:06:48 06/22/08 Sun

Cody & Nick:

I was considered a good kid who didn't really get in trouble. However, I caved in to peer pressure and did smoke on school grounds a couple of times. I also skipped PE once and wasn't caught (that's besides the time I skipped senior year and was caught and paddled that I posted about earlier).

Also, in auto shop class a couple of us initialed the teacher's grade book to show that we had completed some assignments that we really hadn't. He suspected something but never actually nailed us. It was actually a prettly lame way that he did his grading. (Also, this was well before teachers entered their grades on the computer).

I should have been paddled for these things but managed to escape it. Hearing you guys talk about your pasts got me to thinking about mine.

I appreciate your willingness to settle the score between your respective friends.

Nick: At the rate you're going, you won't be able to sit down until after your wedding. Congrats on having a wonderful lady like Em to keep you in line. I kindda wish I was as 'lucky' as you are.

Keith

Subject: Em Does It Again

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:25:53 06/22/08 Sun

Hey, Dudes!

I just dropped one our wedding gifts onto the floor. It was a place setting of china, and the dinner plate broke. Em ordered me to get her hair brush, turned me over her knee, and gave me 30 smacks across the seat of my tan Dockers. Will my butt ever heal up between tannings? I was still bruised from yesterday!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:57:19 06/22/08 Sun

Cody,

I was instructed by Mr. Meyer to wear something like a British school uniform---gray slacks, blue blazer, white shirt, and regimental tie. Luckily, I have all those in my wardrobe. I'll be getting caned with my pants on. Afterwards, I will go home, change my clothes, get Em, return to the Meyers' for dinner, and after dinner, I'll get whipped with a belt---just like Dad would do. I asked to set things up this way, and Mr. Meyer agreed. Had I not cheated, I would have failed chemistry, not gotten into college, nor gotten my good job. I deserve what will happen to my ass tomorrow night.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:28:45 06/22/08 Sun

Hey, Ken!

I got more than 15 before, but not done in such a way that the burn from one swat permeated my ass before another was delivered---just like my high school experience. Mr. Meyer still has the touch, that's for sure! My ass was red and bruised all over. Whether the holes added to that I do not know.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:59:57 06/22/08 Sun

Jared,

Take it from a guy who got the drilled paddle in high school across the seat of my levis, my butt stung pretty good after. I'm guessing you were in uniform or casual slacks & not jeans, which I think absorb swats better so your butt probably more vulnerable. Any "empty your pockets" or "untuck or flip up your shirttail" so your butt more vulnerable for the initial three?

I had a high school buddy our junior year who let his mouth overload & ended up getting the strap rather than paddle jeans down. Talk about embarrassing & a sore butt at 16. His dad wailed into his tail when he got home too. Did you wimper or cry any getting swats on your briefs or too shocked just feeling your slacks coming down? My dad took my britches & drawers down at home but think I would die if my principal pulled my levis down to swat me...so you got my vote for courage dude. Did you ever think your dad would tan that sore butt when you got home or pretty sure he'd react like he did?

Had you seen or heard Chris or Jack school paddled or were they novices to a paddling like you at school?

My dad introduced his belt to my butt at about 12 or 13, how about your dad? When I was 14, I got into an argument with my mom & she said I threaten her & grounded me to my room. When dad got home, rather than taking off his belt in my room, he marched me to our garage & I still remember 10 years later that belt rapped around his hand & my bare butt getting a leather strapping. You ever get your dad so upset with you that got a strapping or a whipping that hurt to sit down afterwards? Well, I survived though & my dad really was a cool guy who I admire. He punished me & I deserved but never abused me & working with juvies now, I see the benefits of his discipline in my life.

Well, update us after you talk this weekend with Chris & Jack & how receptive they are to your payback after 3-4 years on their butts.

Joe

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:16:30 06/22/08 Sun

Nick,

Had you ever gotten 15 swats at one time before? Remembering your high school days, do you think he still had "the touch" when it came to the paddle? Did the paddle holes leave any marks or just a red butt?

Ken

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:56:14 06/22/08 Sun

Eric,

That must have been humiliating in front of the guys. Going otk with my mom as a little kid scared me cause she pulled down my pants to smack my bare bottom. Sounds tame now as an older teen but sure hurt my little bottom back then.

Had you gotten otk bare bottom spankings a kid? Were you further embarrassed cause you squirmed, squeeled & kicked in front of the other guys rather than taking it like a man? How did Adam & Dave react? Which one of you do you think took it best?

Did you 3 guys talk about it together afterwards? Did any of your dads find out & tan you or punish you somehow at home? Were your folks spankers with you growing up or getting that paddle at school a knew experience?

Ken

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:41:17 06/22/08 Sun

Nick

Dude cheating for 2nd time huh? Sounds like the pants need to come down for a caning on your bare butt. I think the cane is similiar to the switch in that it will leave well defined red stripes on your ass.

You might advise Mr. Meyers that your dad would have tanned your butt with either a bare ass belt whipping or a more embarrassing over the knee hair brush spanking on your already 'school blistered bare butt." Now since you got away with it, just tell Mr Meyer its totally up to him to decide the appropriate punishment. Perhaps he'll take down your pants and cane your bare ass. Or maybe after the caning whip your bare bass with the belt. OR it would be real embarrassing if you ended up across his knee with your pants down for a tanning with the brush.

Looks like you'll need 2 sets of pillows dude, one for car and one for home!

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:26:09 06/22/08 Sun

Hey Keith

I live in central california. I have far more experienced getting paddled, but i do know how to dish out a good punishment paddling or belt whipping.

Fess up what did you do in high school that would have warranted swats? Perhaps you can find someone local (maybe your old hs principal) or a buddy to tan your butt. Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:13:25 06/22/08 Sun

Sorry, Keith. I do not live near your route. Besides, I'm not good at meting out punishment---I had trouble with the thought of nailing Jake's ass.

It is easy for me to accept punishment for the wrong things I've done, though. My caning is set for tomorrow evening.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:20:24 06/21/08 Sat

Nick & Cody:

I gotta hand it to you guys - settling the score between you and your friends who you all got paddled with back in school takes some courage. Sounds like there are some sore butts out there!

Where are you guys at? I know I've got some things I got away with that should have had my ass meeting some wood but managed to not get caught. I'm returning to Colorado next weekend from Illinois and am somewhat flexible as to the route I take back - either Missouri, Kansas, Colorado or else Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas Panhandle, New Mexico,
Colorado. I'd be willing to put my butt on the line to clear my conscience as well. High school is a few years behind me now since that first school paddling.

Keith

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:12:40 06/21/08 Sat

Cody,

Jake is the best man and told me he is arranging a wild bachelor party for me. My guess is a tanning is in store for me either from Em or the participants. Nowthat I have the school paddle, Jake's ass is not safe if his party gets me in trouble!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:08:16 06/21/08 Sat

Hey, Cody!

Yeah, Em and Mrs. Meyer heard the swats and my "OW!!" responses, but they could not hear the lectures. Just when they thought Mr. Meyer was through punishing me, they heard the SWAT!! sound as the paddle hit my ass again.

I am anxious about the caning---excited but fearful. I e-mailed Mr. Meyer my offense information today---more cheating in my junior year chemistry class. We'll see whether I'll get my punishment pants up or pants down.

Em began whipping me with the hair brush when I had my briefs on but soon lowered the back. Most of the licks to my already sore and bruised ass were on bare skin. We spent today doing some wedding-related errands, and I had the hardest time sitting in the car. I like the idea you have about pilllows!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:08:59 06/21/08 Sat

Hey Nick!

You might not have to wait for your wedding day dude! Sometimes bachelor parties can get out of hand, as boys will be boys. Maybe a little too much drinking or strippers ,things can get crazy. Is your bro Jake the best man? If so usually best man is responsible fro the party. So if Em finds out she might just tan your butt before the wedding. Ofcourse the best man and perhaps other buddies are culprits in getting your ass in trouble so they may need their butts whipped too.

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:58:50 06/21/08 Sat

Hey Nick!

Dude YOU are the man! Wow thats a hell of a paddling you took from Mr Meyer and you can certainly say you 'earned' the gift when he gave you the paddle to take home. I'll bet those bikini underpants didn't provide much protection either since the briefs probably ride up when bent over. I take it that Em and Ms. Meyer could most likely hear the swats from another room--- just like her daughter did years ago. Did Em say anything on drive home about hearing the lecture or paddling? Bet you're glad you got to keep your suit pants up for the paddlings.

The cane sounds wicked. I think its similiar to a switch (smoother), but a 'stick' just the same. It will definately leave red stripes for each stroke on your ass like the whipping I got on wednesday when Tommy switched our asses. It will be quite a few more days before those stripes heal and fade.
Probably best to take the caning on the bare ass (or at least some of the strokes), so that My Meyer can see the stripes he's laying on your bare butt.

So did Em haul you over her knee like a bad boy and give you a good spanking with the brush? Was it pants and briefs down on the bare ass? My dad always bared my butt for a hair brush spanking. AND to get the brush spanking an already tanned ass from the paddling, dude your butt must have been on fire!

Hey just thought of wedding gift. Hope you have BIG pillows on registry--- not for sleeping, but for your butt!

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:53:43 06/20/08 Fri

Hey, Guys!

I just got back from the Meyers' house, and my ass is damn sore! I got 15 swats---5 for cheating on my chemistry test when I was a junior, 5 for smoking on campus as a senior, and 5 for drinking alcohol at the senior dance.

At dinner, Mrs. Meyer told Em and me about how her daughter, a student working in the school office, was agog over the 4 "hotties" who were paddled by her step-dad after cutting school. She told her mom that Jason, Mark, Brian, and me were the cutest senior guys in school, and to see us hauled into her step-dad's office, hear the paddle land on our butts, and see us leave clutching our sore rears was a dream come true.

After this exchange, I handed Mr. Meyer the list of offenses I drew up and asked him to please punish me for them as if I were still in school. He and I adjourned to his study where he had me sit for a lecture about the evils of cheating. Then he picked up the paddle, directed me to empty my back pockets, bend all the way over the desk,grab the back edge, spread my legs, and look straight ahead. As I moved into position, I told him that my wallet was in my suit coat which Mrs. Meyer hung up when we arrived.

After getting in position,I knew he was studying my ass to map out where each swat would land. My black suit pants were thin and tight, and I knew that they, along with my bikini briefs and the tail of my white shirt, would offer little padding. Then I felt the familiar tap on my ass after he took some practice swings.

WHAM!!! OW!!! This happened five times. Then, I was ordered to stand up for a lecture about the evils of smoking. After being ordered into position, I got 5 more dynamite swats on my ass. Afterwards, I stood up, got lectured about the evils of alcohol, got back into position as directed, and took the final 5 swats, delivered with full force.

Dudes, I took my ass whooping like a man! I did not cry or tear up despite it being the hardest paddling I ever got.

After it was over,I shook Mr. Meyer's hand. Then he handed me the paddle that whacked so many asses, including my brother's.

As we were leaving, Mr. Meyer told me of a cane that was given to him by a retired headmaster from England. I told him of how I wouldn't mind getting "six of the best" on my "arse" sometime. We set up a time next week for my caning. This will give me time to come up with another reason from my past to be punished.

The paddle Mr. Meyer gave me is a real beauty---holes and all. I'm putting it in the closet where Em can get it when I've been a bad boy!

As sore as my ass is now, Em will be taking the hair brush to me later tonight for getting paddled by the principal. This is similar to what Dad did after my high school paddling. I'll be going over her knee which will be fun. Where are the pillows? Sitting will be even harder later!!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:08:06 06/20/08 Fri

Cody,

Yep! She got my ass right where there was nothing covering it. We're getting married in 2 weeks. I wonder if she'll spank me at the reception for any blunders during the ceremony? It's going to be a garden wedding, so I had better watch out---she may make me cut a switch to tan my hide!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:00:13 06/19/08 Thu

Hey Nick!

Looks like Em is keeping ur ass in line! AND think you're not even married---yet! :) But something tells me that she really likes your knew bikini briefs,since she's been asking you to buy em. Who knows she might spank your butt with those new skivvies for no reason at all ! So did she spank lower bare cheeks where undies don't cover?

Let me know how things go with the principal. Sounds like a good tanning is in order. Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:42:40 06/19/08 Thu

Hey,dudes!

Emily decided to break in the seat of my new bikini briefs with the hair brush just a few minutes ago. I forgot to pay the rent last month, and we got socked with a late fee---$25.00. Em paid the landlord this afternoon, and I got 25 good ones on my ass. Man, that girl knows how to wield a brush! She made me drop my pants, put my hands on the wall, spread my legs, jet my butt out, and WHAM!!! My ass will still be hurting if Mr. Meyer uses the paddle on me tomorrow night!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:29:11 06/19/08 Thu

Jared,

Let's hope Chris and Jack do the right thingand willing accept what's coming to them. You're a great friend to them, and they owe their asses to you.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:24:34 06/19/08 Thu

You're The Man,Cody! My ass burned just reading about the whacks you and Matt got. It's a terrible feeling to watch someone's ass getting blistered and knowing yours is next. I think it's better to go first and get it over with.

Tomorrow night, if things go as planned, my tail will be welted, red, and sore, too. I bought some bikini briefs today, and Em thinks I should wear them all the time. Anyway, I'll be wearing them tomorrow night for sure.

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:14:38 06/19/08 Thu

Joey or Joe : Your name should be what you want people to call you. Period!
Afterall about 30 years ago we elected 'Jimmy' (not James) Carter president.

The directors' paddle was solid wood and half inch thick so it packed quite a wallop when he swatted the seat of my slacks and really burned my butt when he whacked my ass through thin underpants. The guys seemed to really enjoy the fact that i finally got paddled. Neither Chris nor Jack offered to take swats and i wasn't familiar with this 'code', but its seems like the honorable thing to do right? I took the extra punishment paddling in my briefs to not snitch on my buddies. Maybe 'not being one of the guys' I wasn't familiar with the code.

When I see the guys this weekend I'll mention the 'code' ......try to guilt them into a honor thing to set things right and see if they will agree to get their butts paddled.

This was the only time i was paddled at school. I got my share of spankings and belt whippings growing up. Alot of my buddies got spanked at home following a paddling at school. Guess my dad was satisfied when he inspected my blistered ass. If he wasn't i'm quite sure he'd have tanned it deeper red his belt.

Jared

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:04:03 06/19/08 Thu

Nick

You're right bikini briefs are pretty skimpy underpants which will leave your lower butt cheeks bare. So even through your thin suit pants you'll feel those swats more especially when the paddle wallops the sit spot where butt meets thigh. If he has you drop your pants it will be almost like he's paddling your bare ass even with your skimpy skivvies up.

One good reason for the pants coming down and perhaps briefs as well would be that would have been the second tanning you would have recieved from your dad had Mr Meyers found out about your misbehavior and paddled you for that back when you was in high school.

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:36:11 06/19/08 Thu

Hey Nick!

I got back late last night and crashed sleeping on my stomach. Tommy really blistered and striped our asses! Paddle or switch,which hurts more is not an easy question since its a different kinda of pain in the butt. I will try to explain.

When Matt and I arrived, the paddle was sitting on the table in living room. Man it looked just like coach's paddle,long and thin with holes drilled. Tommy got right down to business, as if he was coach! We were wearing t-shirts and levis. Tommy asked if we wore our jocks and we said yes. He then ordered both of to drop our jeans. He led Matt over to sofa first and bent him over, as i watched with my pants at my ankles. Tommy ran the paddle across Matts' bare ass and said Coach gave us 5 swats so thats what were getting. Tommy drew the paddle back and brought it down with a full force crack that nearly cause Matt to fly over the sofa. Matt made a loud grunting noise, but started yelling louder and louder with each of the next 4 whacks. Tommy played baseball too and was swinging that paddle like he was weilding a bat trying to spank a baseball out of the park. Dude i was getting real nervous wacthin him blister Matt's ass, knowing my butt was next. Just like in coach' office years ago! He let Matt up and had him stand to the side, as he bent me over to paddle me. Man it was only 5 swats, but boy did he lay those swats on hard! He made them count just like coach did. I was yelling from the first crack setting my butt on fire....and by the 3rd swat, I was moving a lil too much, So he had Matt reach around from the other side to hold me down for the last 2 whacks. Man my ass felt like it was on fire. Tommy led us to the bathroom,well we kinda shuffled with jeans at ankles to inspect our red asses in mirror. Both our butts had welts shaped like the holes in the paddle. Tommy said pull up your jeans and we headed back to the living room.

He said his dad striped his ass with a switching when he got home and clearly we boys had some fun teasing him about it in the showers the next day. we went into the garage to get gardening clippers and headed out into the backyard. I know we were both nervous as hell and rubbed the seat of our jeans as he found a suitable tree. Tommy ordered both of us to get our pants down again and we both had to cut our own switches (2 for each, incase one snapped on our butts) with our jeans down, He supervised---said no---not that one, too thin or too small---til we found suitable ' branches, 'sticks.'

Then Tommy had Matt and me facing each other, and told us to hang on with hands on each other shoulders to support each other. He told us we would get 12 'cuts' each. I looked directly into Matt face and we were both grimacing when we heard that term cuts. Tommy reached around my waist and yanked down my jock,then matt's strap explaining that the jock would be in the way of the stripes he was going to lay on!

Tommy went behind me first and whished the switch thru the air a few times,as we both hung on to each other and shifted our feet. He lined the 'stick' up and tapped my butt a few times, then i heard that awful swishing sound as it 'cut' thru the air,then the crisp snap sound as he striked my ass,then spilt second later the incredible pain---and I yelled from the first cut. Tommy later told me he could see the welt immediately rising and the thin red stripe. He then walked behind Matts butt and he exactly the same laying on his first cut and Matt yelled loud too! Since we were facing each other we could each see his practice swings and him laying on each cut, knowing he wa coming back around for my ass next. He took turns with each cut,going back and forth, always tapping the butt a few times lining up the strip, careful to not to lay it on the same spot. He was slow and deliberate laying on the blows and later learned that that really makes our asses burn more. By the time he was finished switching our asses, we both had a dozen distinct red stripes and welts from the top our our asses to the area of where butt meets back of thigh. Both of us were yelling in pain and i cried first (by the 9th cut) and Matt finally broke down by the 10th. Tommy just slowed down a little, but layed on the final strokes.

So i think the switch hurts more but it is definately a different kinda pain, smaller area, but far more intense. We went back into the house and looked at the mirror and both our butts looked like sheets of paper with 12 red lines. We rubbed each others asses and bigtime welts raised .

We both said how sorry were especially making fun of his stripes and now we are even and both rubbing some very red welted asses.

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:22:43 06/18/08 Wed

Hey Cody1

Good luck tonight at Tommy's. I'm anxious to know which hurts more---the paddle or the switch!

Thanks for your ideas. I'll work on my list tonight to present to Mr. Meyer on Friday night. Then, I'll take what's coming to me. Man, my ass is tingling already!

Em's been trying to get me to wear bikini briefs, the kind my brother wears. They are very tight and won't pad my ass under my suit pants too much. I think I'll buy some for Friday's paddling.

I'm going to try to nail Jason's ass at a later date. I'm sure Mark won't need much coaxing to get a few swats,either!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:54:06 06/18/08 Wed

Saw your blog Jared to Ken's message as well as to mine. It sounds to me like those guys, Chris & Jack, deserted you. I'm almost 24 so I guess a bit older & so maybe this type of "code" is old thinking but in hs, we didnt snitch out our buddies but if one guy took licks for something we all did, the other guys, by our code" stepped up afterward to get their swats from the guy punished. Did either offer or just glad it was your butt, even a first time paddling, rather than their ass on the line? When you see them this weekend, think they'd be willing after 3-4 years to take the licking they deserve?

Was that 10th grade paddling your one & only in hs or once the "ice was broken" it was easy to earn another? Jared, did you ever think your dad would tan your ass again for getting paddled? Was the director's paddle solid wood or drilled?

Just to get your opinion on something, do you think it too juvenile at 23 to still go by Joey? My friends at work call me Joe or Joseph & the kids must refer to me as "Mr" so you think I should out-grow the Joey & go for Joe?

Joey (aka: Joe)

Subject: Horseplay in the showers

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:59:21 06/18/08 Wed

Hey guys

When i was in 10th grade after PE we all hit the showers. Coach edwards had warned us before about snapping towels in the showerroom. Well you know how a bunch of 15/16 boys get and before you know it 3 of us (me, dave and adam) were snappping wet towels on wet asses in the showers. We thought coach was in his office, but he heard the comotion as he walked through the lockeroom and caught us red handed, will wet,twisted towels. He barked at us and told us to wait right there---don't bother getting dressed.

Now we knew coach occaisionally gave swats with his paddle through a boys gym shorts and briefs. But we were naked and when coach returned he wasn't armed with his big paddle.

It turned out to be much worse and embararssing. Coach had a small wooden paddle in his hands. He called it his 'spanking paddle.' A spanking we all said? Please sir, no. Coach said if we were going to act like naughty boys he would punish us like that. Swats with the big paddle across shorts was too adult for our behavior. He was going to take each one of us over his knee for a spanking with that paddle.

All the other guys were toweling off and getting dressed. "Whos' getting spanked first?' as coach sat down on a bench in the middle of the lockeroom. My buddies kinda pushed my back forward so he just grabbed ahold of me and took me over his knee. He blistered my bare butt with 10 very hard spanks with that small paddle that had me yelling and squirming and kicking like crazy. Then he spanked Adam and Dave's asses as i watched.

Dudes this was so embararssing getting a spanking with this small paddle infront of all the other guys in the lockeroom. BUT not a single towel snapping incident happened for the rest of the year!

Eric

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:40:26 06/18/08 Wed

Hey Nick

Its awesome running into your principal! Are you going to prepare a list of things you got away with in high school? Maybe tell him how bad you felt about getting Brian in trouble or about the payback tanning you got from him?

A couple of ideas depending on how much you want that paddle to sting your butt. You could wear a jock strap (instead of underwear), so less protection when that paddle swats the seat of your thin suit pants. Or briefs are tighter than say boxers if you wear underwear. OR maybe consider dropping the pants for swats on briefs or bare ass. My high school wrestling coach paddled me a few times. I was stripped to my jock and dude did those swats blister my butt!

Also maybe have him sign the paddle. OR 'drag' Jason's ass over there too,since he deserves a tanning too right? Let me know how it goes.

I'm gettin real nervous and excited about tonite's meeting at Tommys' place. I know what a paddling feels like, but i know he's gonna switch our asses after swatting our butts.

Cody

Subject: Re: Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:05:04 06/18/08 Wed

Hey Ken

When I reached 13yo my dad figured groundings and loss of priveleges were more effective punishments than spankings. When i was younger my mom and dad spanked my bare butt with the hair brush. A few times my dad took off his belt for a bare bottom whipping.

So after that it really sucked when i messed up. Believe me I would rather take a whipping with the belt and be done with it,than be grounded and not see my friends. Sore butt and all. When i was 16yo I got a speeding ticket and my dad took my car away for a month. I even asked him to belt my ass instead, but he said no way, no car!

When i got my buddy Matt in trouble (caught smoking) and i supplied the cigs and Matt was just tryin cigs. Matt dads blistered his butt with a razor strap whipping. My dad just grounded me. Matt knew my dad didn't spank me anymore and was also pissed that i teased him when i saw his red welted butt in the showers after PE. Matt told me i should have gotten a whipping too. I had seen that 'scary' lookin strap hanging in their garage and was always 'curious' of what it would feel like getting a tanning with that strap. Well it took nearly 8 years, but 10 days ago i asked Matt to tan my ass as 'payback.' And dude boy did he deliver! Matt blistered my bare ass with a whipping with that razor strap that i had trouble sitting down for several days and the welts on my ass took about a week to heal. He even insisted that we hit the gym the next day, so he could 'tease' (like i did to him) in the showers after the workout. If you look in the archives (page 1) more details on the payback whipping.

Tonight Matt and me are letting Tommy tan our butts to make up for getting him in trouble with coach. It was our fault and coach paddled our bare asses ( stripped to jocks.) Tommys dad gave his ass a switching too and we kidded him about those thin welt red stripes covering his entire butt when we saw his ass in the showers the next day. So tonight both Matt and me are about to find out what a swicth feels like after he paddles us.

So Nick has been 'settling' a few scores as well with his brother and buddies with payback paddlings and whippings. Ken maybe their are some things you did to Mark and a few he did wrong to you.....that can be settled with a good bare ass belt whipping.

Cody

Subject: New Paddling Opportunity

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:17:48 06/17/08 Tue

Hey, dudes!

Em and I just got back from the mall, and we ran into my old high school principal and his wife. Em grew up elsewhere and never met them before. I told Em, "This is the man who gave me 5 swats with his big ol' paddle in my senior year!" My principal, Mr. Meyer, went on to recount the entire story in detail. Em politely acted as if she hadn't heard about it before.

We all laughed about it,after which I boldly asked, "What happened to that paddle, anyway?" Mr. Meyer said that he put it away in his garage after he retired. Jason, Mark, Brian and I were the last students he paddled due to the change in district policy.

Mrs. Meyer then stated that they were moving to a condo out of town and that the paddle will probably be tossed out. I immediately said that I wanted it "so Em can keep me in line." The Meyers thought I was joking, but I know I spoke for Em who would be more that willing to use it on my butt when necessary.

I'll be picking it up later this week, and I think I will ask Mr. Meyer to give me a few swats with it to make up for some of the things I got away with in school.

I cannot wear the same pants he paddled me in 8 years ago, because my legs and butt have gotten too muscular for them from working out. I'll probably stop by on my way home from work, so I'll be wearing dress slacks or suit pants, both very thin and pretty tight when I bend over. In other words, I may be able to closely replicate the paddling I got in high school. Any suggestions?

Nick

Subject: Re: Jared and Kevin

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:03:09 06/17/08 Tue

Ken

My dad spanked me growing up either over his knee with his hand and hair brush always on the bare butt. As a teenager my dad would whip my bare ass with his belt. So i definately had my share of spankings where i had some trouble sitting down afterwards. He didn't have a paddle so at school was my first experience getting a paddling.

I was real nervous when he took his paddle out and ordered me into position to be swatted. He was pretty determined to get those names and i was stubborn and didn't want him to 'win.' When he told me i'll be taking their swats and as he unbuckled my belt and undid my pants---he stopped demanding the names one last time. I was slighty tempted knowing that i could keep my pants up and stop the paddling if i gave him what he wanted. BUT i could not/would not rat out my friends, so I just figured despite the pain I'd just have to accept the punishment. So when i told him I will not sir....he roughly yanked down my pants and walloped my brief covered butt with 3 very hard whacks that had me yelling and near tears. The director told me to hike up my pants knowing that i wasn't going to fold. So i kinda figured that I won the 'battle' and paid with my ass.

Even my dad was impressed that i didn't tell on my friends and after inspecting my blistered butt was satisfied with no need to add a whipping with his belt.

Jared

Subject: Re: TO Jared

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:25:28 06/17/08 Tue

Joey

I got a few bare botton spankings as a kid and a few 'well earned' bare ass whippings from my dad as a teenager, but never paddled before that day. My dad was impressed that i didn't tell on my buddies and essentaially 'paid' for it with pants down swats. My dad just asked to see my butt,so i bared it and my dad whistled when he saw my blistered butt and no need for him to take off his belt.

When i was getting sternly lectured and grilled for about 2 minutes or so, I was pretty sure that i was getting swats, confirmed for sure when he pulled his paddle out and told me to get into position. I expected that paddle to sting and dude it really did (more painful that i expected) when he walloped the seat of my pants---and especially painful swats with just my thin briefs covering my ass! I was real stubborn about not ratting on my friends, but he seemed to be determined to 'try' to break me down.

When he reached around my waist to unbuckle my belt, at first my hands dropped from the wall to my crotch---but he just grabbed my hands and said keep ur hands up high on the wall--i complied and when he started undoing my pants, he asked one last time for the names and when i wouldn't tell him, he lowered my pants. So i was real nervous, but at the same time i realized/accepted that my pants were coming down for more paddling for not giving the names. So i still felt i 'won' the battle, with a blistered butt the price to pay for it.

I told my buddies that i paddled in my briefs for not giving up their names.

So appreaciate the advice, both from Nick and you that i should paddle their asses good. Next time i see them (this sunday).....I will bring it up and see what happens.

Jared

Subject: Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:21:58 06/17/08 Tue

Thanks for your advice. Were you glad that dad stopped spanking you at 13 or ever anxious to feel it again when you heard a friend tell about still being spanked?

My mom was a hard working lady raising me w/o a dad. I never wanted to disappoint her or let her down. I screwed up a few times as a kid & got a spanking like other boys from mom...you know the taking your pants down & mom's hand on bottom...you get those as a kid Cody? Heard about paddles & belts but that wasnt my mom's way. The worse from her was a large bath brush she had & my good buddy & I rode our bikes when I was 9 or 10 outside the permitted area & close to a major road. When I got home & she knew where I had been, I got that brush pretty hard, I thought, across the seat of my jeans leaning over a chair. She warned me if I ever did it again, she'd take my jeans down but that never happened. Your mom ever smack your seat with a brush?

I set myself up at school, not Mark, even though he & Caton egged me on. I knew we'd get in big trouble if caught. In a way I wanted to be caught & another way I didnt. Seeing that paddle in the office come out made me scared but in another way excited...guess I wanted a paddling to see what it was like. Our uniform slacks were like casual Dockers so not all that heavy/thick & underneath I had on briefs & felt like when I bent over they rode up some & my bottom cheeks popped out & my Dockers were tight & for sure he laid that paddle right on my lower cheeks & back of legs where I felt no underpants protection either. I didnt want to cry in front of Caton & Mark but remember for sure rubbing my butt that was stinging pretty good. Think that swats at school is better or worse than at home?

Never thought about a whipping from dad until Mark said something after we were home & waiting in our room. Man, I was more scared & actually was bawling even at 15 seeing my dad remove his belt & me fumbling to get my levis pulled down since I never had an underpants spanking before & then dad said, briefs too & I thought I would shit my pants going bare bottom for a whipping. I didnt want to sit afterwards. Your dad ever give you one Cody that hurt too bad to sit?

I dont think I owe Mark any swats cause what I got at school & from dad was my doing & earned but it sure you be interesting to spank Mark who's now 18 (I'm 19) to see if the dude could still take a licking. I havent had my butt beat in 2-3 years so maybe it would do me good too. Will have to think about that Cody.

Ken

Subject: Jared and Kevin

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:57:25 06/17/08 Tue

Thanks guys for sharing & good to know I wasnt the only guy who went to high school before getting his first school paddling. Not like I was a wimp or anything but growing up w/o a dad I guess mom & I had that kind of relationship where she worked hard to give me things & I didnt want to let her down so guess in some ways I was maturing before my time. When she started dating my new dad, I knew Mark already from school, a year behind, as a prankster. Not a bad kid, in fact a real neat brother, but trouble always found him. In jr high I envied some of the stuff he did. Looked like real fun & the other guys really made him top notch in popularity. After mom & dad married, Mark & I shared a room & him getting a whipping was well known & many times seen. His ass was red & he was bawling but somehow he always survived & pranked again. I think his name was on the jr high paddle cause he got it that often in the office & bragged how he bent over & took it. I figured if Mark could take a paddling, then so could I & even though it took until 10th grade to achieve, I envied Mark & the other friends who had the paddling stories & red butts for evidence.

Caton & Mark acted like the paddle was nothing that day in the office; while my guts were twitching when I saw the paddle come out part scared & part excited about getting to feel it soon. Jared, how did you feel seeing the paddle & how tempted were you to give up their names especially when you knew your slacks were coming down? Jared, had your dad ever spanked or paddled you before at home...ever on your underwear or bare butt?

Kevin, had you been spanked or paddled before at home...you say your dad's reaction was it was about time you got your seat heated...so it sounds like he never spanked you? Were you scared seeing the paddle? Help to have the other guy with you, him getting paddled too? You said later, you got paddled frequently...do what kind of stuff? Ever get a major paddling like extra swats (other than for wearing long johns)or get your jeans/slacks down & paddled?

I knew Mark got a whipping at home when paddled at school but wasnt thinking that far ahead I guess. After mom got us home & sent us to our room to await dad, Mark said something like "good job bro taking that paddling, so ready now to feel dad's belt when he gets home?". First time I guess I thought about a second spanking & this one probably with a belt. My butt was still aching when dad whipped me & even at 15, I bawled just like Mark from his belt. Either of you guys get spanked afterwards by your dads on a sore butt already? Dad ever get you bawling from the paddle or belt?

Ken

Subject: TO Jared

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:10:40 06/16/08 Mon

I agree with Nick. You owe your buddies a payback paddling for the one you took in 10th grade for all of them & the snowball fight.
No doubt you were curious about the paddle & also commend you for not snitching the ID of your friends. For someone who never had been school paddled, you put a whole lot on the line for your friends. Was the paddle what you EXPECTED or MORE?

What was your thoughts or reaction when you saw the paddle first come out & realized your FIRST PADDLING was soon to become a reality? When the Director reached around your waist to unbuckle your belt & undo your slacks was there any thought or actual resistence to a paddling pants down? Had you ever been paddled by your parents at home as discipline or was this a total new experience?

My dad was a believer in that second paddling when I got home if paddled in school. Did your folks ever find out about the snowball fight & your paddling & if so, did you get another or some punishment from them at home?

Joey

Subject: Re: My Bro Jake

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:51:28 06/15/08 Sun

Cody,

My ass is still burning from the blistering I got Friday night, and Jake had problems sitting all day. He undressed in the dark last night and will continue to do so until Heather can't see any evidence of the tanning I gave him.

By the way, I decided to get my ass whipping first, because Jake planned to play golf yesterday morning and did not want to battle a sore ass while doing so.

Dude, let me know how the switch feels. Maybe I'll cut one for Em to use on me when I deserve to be spanked again. Man, your ass and Matt's ass will be ablaze Wednesday night!
Later, dude!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:19:08 06/15/08 Sun

Hey Nick!

I thinks its great that you and your brother took turns marching each other out to the barn for some serious punishment tannings to correct misbehaviors where you each hurt each other growing up. Thats awesome dude!

You both have clear consciences now and blistered butts,which will heal soon enough, but the bonding with your bro will last a lifetime! If either one 'wrongs[ each other again,well another trip to the barn for a whipping will always clear the air.

Nice touch dude waiting until the end to put your lilbro over your knee for a spanking with the hair brush! Bet he was real surprised since he thought his punishment was over and truly sobbing like a naughty boy with that brush blistering his already sore ass. Glad i could help :) Ofcourse since Emily knows, when you misbehave you will most likely end up with your pants and briefs down and over her knee for a tanning with that brush!

Update on Tommy: My butt is starting to feel much better after a week since my whipping from Matt. Another few days and last of the welts will be gone. Matt and me talked with Tommy and he's agreed to paddled our butts, BUT he reminded us both that we sure teased the hell out of him the next day with his 'striped red' ass in the showers. So Tommy told us we'll be going out to the backyard after the paddling to cut some switches. Both Matt and me rubbed the seat of our pants and Tommy smiled and said" we want to do the punishment properly right boys?" We will get together on wednesday night for our punishment. dude my ass is tangling right now at the thought of being switched.

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:18:10 06/14/08 Sat

Hey, Dudes!

First of all, welcome Jared! I think your buddies ought to let you blister their butts in payment for what you did for them.

Yeah,Cody,I was surprised at being pulled over Jake's knee. I had not been spanked like that since I was 8 or 9. It felt odd, too.

Well, despite my badly bruised butt, I drove back to Jake's place tonight to even the score. Jake told his wife that he and I would be in the barn "doing some work with wood and leather," clearly the truth!

I started out by making Jake tell me about the scratch on Dad's car, the one Dad blamed on me before tanning my hide. Jake said he and a friend were racing up our narrow driveway on their bikes, and Jake's pedal clipped the car. Dad warned us not to race up the driveway next to the car, because something like that might happen.

I said, "Jacob, you deliberately disobeyed Dad, and your ass will now pay the price." I made him empty his pockets and bend over the work table with his legs spread apart just as he made me do last night. He was wearing tight Levi 501's similar to the ones he blistered me in last night. I gave him 10 hard swats with the paddle making him count them out and say that he was sorry after each one. Then, I made him stand up so that I could undue his belt and pants for 10 more swats across the black "bikini briefs" he was wearing. He had to count these and say he was sorry after each swat. Then I finished off this portion of his punishment by pulling down his briefs and giving him 10 more swats on his bare ass. Jake was crying, yelling "OW!!!"and making other sounds letting me know that his ass hurt.

The next portion of his punishment was pay-back for letting Dad tan me for scratching the car and for all the times he teased me after Dad paddled or whipped me. After informing Jake the reasons for this punishment, I used Dad's belt on his butt. The same "progressive" method was used: 10 licks with his pants up, 10 licks across the seat of his bikini briefs, then 10 licks on his bare ass. Jake was in agony, crying all the time.

I made Jake put on his briefs and Levi's. Just when he thought it was over, I pulled him over to the chair, draped him over my knee,and walloped him with Emily's hair brush (thanks for the suggestion,Cody!). Again, I used the 10-10-10 regimen. By now, Jake was howling in pain, and his ass looked more bruised than mine did after he tanned me.

I made Jake stand in the corner with his hands on his head, the trick he used on me last night so that I would not rub my throbbing ass. I ordered Jake to stay in that position for 15 minutes. He was crying most of the time, begging my forgiveness and being truly sorry. After it was over, I said,"Now we're even, bro!" and gave him a hug.

Emily knew in advance about the ass blisterings I was going to get from Brian and Jake. Jake's wife Heather knows nothing about what happened tonight to her husband. How he plans to deal with and conceal his sore ass is an unknown.

Subject: Re: First School Paddling

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:09:56 06/14/08 Sat

Hi Ken

I attended an all boys christian school too and like you managed to stay out of the directors' office until the 10th grade. I was an honors student and considered a 'good boy', never joining my buddies in any pranks or adventures. All of then had been paddled a number of times and i was kinda curious about what it would feel like. I also felt left out after their punsishments, as not being one of the guys.

Well that all changed when it was snowing all day and a bunch of my friends were throwing snow balls at each other. The school even had a sign posted alerting us that we would be paddled. At first i simply stepped out of the line of fire, refusing to play, but was goated into throwing the snow balls by my buddy Chris who dared me, calling me a wuss. The Pe teacher suddenly opened the door and yelled at us, and the guys scattered, but i was closest and he grabbed me and marched me to the directors office.

I was lectured and grilled by the director demanding to know the names of the other boys throwing the snow balls. I refused to comply and he wasn't very happy about my refusal to give up my buddies.

He pulled his paddle out of the drawer and had me empty my back pockets and face the wall, hands on wall, legs spread, ordered to push my butt out. The first blow was light lightening as it walloped the seat of my pants, pushing me forward a bit. The director repeated his demand for names and i said no sir! He gave me 2 more hard swats with the paddle and my butt was really burning.

The director still demanded the names and i wasn't willing to 'rat'my friends out. He then said well young man, guess you'll take their swats.

My hands still hugging the wall, i felt his hands reach around my waist and to my horror he unbuckled my belt, unzipped my slacks and pulled my pants down! He rubbed the paddle across the seat of my briefs before asking me one more time for the names of the other boys. I was nervous but defiant and said i will not sir! He proceeded to set my butt on fire with 3 powerful whacks that had me yelling and sobbing. I did not give him the names.

I was like a hero to my buddies cause i took my punishment and didn't 'rat' them out. My friends all wanted to see my blistered ass, so we headed into the restroom where i dropped my pants and briefs to show em by red bruised butt. So now i was 'one of the guys.

I'm in college now and two of my buddies, Chris and Jack occaisionally bring up my paddling. I've been reading about these 'payback' punishments you dudes have been taking or dishing out. Man i sure saved their butts that day , i was thinking maybe i should blister their asses. What do you think guys?

Jared

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:16:17 06/14/08 Sat

Hey Nick! How did you decide who goes first? Flip a coin? Did you call 'tails'? Good idea to split the whippings into two seperate sessions. In any event it sure seemd like Jake was well prepared with an entire list of things you did that needed punishment. Did that surprise you? Did it surprise you that Jake took you over his knee for a spanking like a little boy?

Dude sounds like your bro really blistered your ass! Nick you took it like a man! Bet you dad didn't stop spanking with promises or sorry or sobbing, so Jake tanned you just like your dad would.

Seems like this tanning was way more intense than the paddling from Brian and the punishment strapping i got from Matt. Nick in my book, you are back to the top of the 'iron butt' league.

NOW that your conscience is clear and your tail set on fire, you can properly focus your attention on teaching Jake a good lesson. You only really need the one incident of your dad wrongly whipping your ass for something Jake did. Plus Jake stood by and watched your dad give you a whipping without owning up to it.

If you plan on taking Jake over your knee, you may want to 'surprise' him by bringing Em's hair brush to spank his tail on fire, before the paddle and belt whipping.

Good luck tonite Nick and sure you'll blister his butt, just like dad would have, and just like Jake tanned your ass, til he's sobbing and truly sorry.

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:18:17 06/14/08 Sat

Well, dudes, I just got back from Jake's barn and took a real ass whipping. We decided that tonight, it would be my ass that would get it,and tomorrow night it will be his.

Originally, I was going to get tanned for blowing up Jake's model cars with firecrackers when we were kids, but we decided to expand it to cover anything and everything I did to hurt him. He named off a whole list of things, lectured me about the importance of respecting family members, and said that he had "no choice" but to teach me a lesson I would never forget.

First, he sat down in and old chair and said, "Take everything out of your back pockets, and get over my knee, Nicholas!" I obeyed. The palms of my hands were flat on the floor, and my toes barely touched the ground. It felt weird, a 26 year old dude like me turned over someone's knee like a child. Jake ordered me to count out each swat as it landed on the seat of my tight Levi 501's, the same ones my friend Brian tanned me in last week. After 20 swats, he ordered me to stand up, drop my Levi's, and climb back over his knee (actually over his lap). I was told to count out the swats as they hit my sore ass. After 20 more, Jake pulled down the back of my briefs and began wildly swatting my bare ass with his hand. Man, my ass stung!

I grunted or yelled "OW!!" after each smack and said "I'm sorry!" Jake said I would soon be even more sorry,ordered me to stand,pull up my briefs and Levi's, go over to the work bench, bend over it, grab the edges, spread my legs, stick out my butt, and get ready to take 20 swats with the paddle I brought with me from Mom and Dad's house. I took my 20 swats, all delivered with tremendous force, without crying. I yelled "OW" or made other such noises, though. Next, I had to drop my pants and briefs,get back into position, and take 10 swats on my bare ass.

Finally, Jake put down the paddle, picked up Dad's belt that I brought with me,and whipped my bare ass. He must have given me 15 or 20 licks. This was too much, and I teared up and sobbed after each lick saying "I'm sorry!" all the time.

After it was over, I was made to put my hand on my head and stand in the corner. I was prevented from rubbing my blazing ass for about 5 minutes. Jake laughed at my red blistered ass that actually had a couple of spots on it where the skin broke. I told him that I guess I had this coming for a long time and deserved to be punished this harshly. He agreed, claiming he was actually lenient to me! Finally, I was able to get dressed and leave, reminding Jake that he will get his tomorrow night!

Thank God for Emily who soothed my aching ass when I got home. It was almost impossible to sit in my car driving home, and I have been standing most of the time it has taken to type this. I will be sleeping on my stomach tonight.

Subject: Re: Another story of a first school paddling

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:42:22 06/13/08 Fri

Man! These school paddling stories make my ass tingle as a reminder of the ones I got in junior high and high school!
Nick

Subject: Another story of a first school paddling

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:45:03 06/13/08 Fri

Like the previous poster, I too was 15 years old when I got my first school paddling ... It was a winter day and a buddy of mine suggested a snowball fight in the high school parking lot after lunch break. This was strictly forbidden and there had even been a posted school notice that such horseplay would automatically result in a paddling, but it seemed like a stunt that could be acted out beyond the ever-prying eyes of teachers.
Well, after a few lobs at each other, the frosted window of the coach's office opened up and he barked at us to get our asses inside. My buddy and I were mildly surprised, but not fearful. Coach Deitrich ushered us to the principal's office and reported our infraction. Since my friend and I were considered honor students, I seriously though we were due for a lecture but nothing more.
In a scene I had only imagined before, the Principal Penberthy pulled open a desk drawer and retrieved a paddle, and without missing a beat said: "Who's gonna get spanked first?" Spanked -- that seemed like such a childish word to apply to two strapping teenage boys.
Well, when no one stepped forward, Penberthy grabbed my shoulder and ordered me into position with hands against the wall and my butt thrust outward. Before I knew it, the first blow landed on my ass like a bolt of lightning. I braced myself for two more, the standard sequence of swats.
To my surprise, Penberthy stopped for a moment, thinking something not quite right -- he pulled back my beltloop and noticed the thermal-weave fabric of the longjohns I had worn that day. (My dad was a stickler for wearing long underwear in cold weather and demanded that I layer up!)
"That extra padding means double swats, Kevin!"
To my shock, I had to endure a full six, powerful blows from the paddle. It seemed unfair, considering the thermal drawers really weren't that thick -- just an extra layer over my standard briefs.
When I fessed up to my dad later that evening, he just laughed at my misfortune due to his rules for my winter wardrobe. My dad had been a real prankster in his school days and thought it was "about time" I had my seat set on fire.
From then on, I became one of the "frequently paddled" types -- and during the colder months, I was subjected to the six-swat penalty.

Subject: Re: First School Paddling

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:48:32 06/13/08 Fri

Hey Ken

Thanks for sharing your first experience getting paddled at school. I took and 'earned' my share of swats at school, so I never set myself up for a school paddling to be peer accepted. I was more likely 'one of the guys' who got my buddies in trouble. I can certainly understand you risking your butt to be accepted though. It is a rite of passage when you screw up you get your ass tanned. I remember some of the guys checking out our sore butts in PE showers and what we did to earn the paddlings.

Did the paddling hurt more than you thought it would? Did it improve your relationship with your step brother? You mentioned that you didn't bargain for the whipping from your step dad. I'm surprised that Mark didn't warn you about the school policy of calling home notifying the paddling and also that Mark didn't warn you about his dad. Its fairly common that alot of guys who get padlded at school get spanked or whipped by dad at home. My dad either spanked me or whipped my butt with his belt when i got home after a school paddling until I was 13yo. After that he stopped spanking me choosing groundings/loss of priveleges as punishmnet. I would rather taken another whipping!

I'm 24 now and 'settling' a few scores where i got a buddy in trouble and clearing my conscience by asking for a payback paddling or whipping. Scroll down for details.

The belt whipping was probabaly more than you bargained for. Ever thought about confronting Mark about why he didn't warn you? I'm sure he knew his dad was going be tanning his ass and yours too! Sounds like Mark might need a good whipping from you.

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:56:10 06/11/08 Wed

Hi, Cody!

Dad sometimes tanned us with our pants up and sometimes bare-assed. I'm going to try for a combination of the two on Jake's butt. However, I will certainly do it to Jake the way Dad would have done it, and I expect the samefromhim---lecture first,then a tanning.

Jason ought to get it for the model car stunt and also for being the most responsible for Brian's paddling when we were in high school.

It looks like a red ass is in your future, too!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:46:53 06/11/08 Wed

Jimmy,

Jake happened to be there when Dad whipped me, and I'm glad he was---a good object lesson for him. Jake got the belt sometimes, but Dad usually punished him with the paddle. Jake cried a lot when he got spanked, but so did I. Take care,dude!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:56:32 06/11/08 Wed

Nick,

Sounds like a plan. Let me know how it comes out.

Was Jake there watching when you got it for the DUI by accident or dad plan it as a lesson for him to watch to know what would happen if he got a DUI? Did Jake usually get the paddle or dad sometimes use a belt with him too? You said he didnt get spanked like you did growing up so when Jake got one was he a tough kid or wimp over dropping his skivvies & getting his ass whipped from what you remember?

Jimmy

Subject: First School Paddling

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:47 06/11/08 Wed

I was in 10th grade & my step-brother & his best friend were freshmen who decided they would set-off a smoke bomb in the boys restroom. Mark was always pulling stunts & getting into trouble while I was the "good kid" academically as well as behavior. We attended an all boys Christian school.

Many of my friends, as well as Mark, had made the trip to the office for a paddling & I always wondered what that would be like but never had the courage to dare the system & find out until 10th grade. Mark & Caton dared me to help them by standing guard while they pulled the prank & prove I could be one of the guys. I didnt see this one teacher in the hall until too late & needless to say we were caught red-handed.

All 3 of us were taken to the Director's office & after a fairly stern lecture, he took out a paddle from his desk drawer & one at a time, we were bent over the desk for 5 very solid & painful swats to the seat of our slacks. This first school paddling of my 10 years in school answered my "wondering" and must admit was like a rite of passage or accomplishment that now made me one of the guys & I too had "a story" to share.

After our paddlings, the Director called our parents. Our mom came for Mark & I & assured the principal that dad would handle this matter with us that evening. My mom had spanked me growing up but my step-dad (of 2 years) had never given me a whipping until that evening. Mark & I both got a bare ass whipping with a belt.

It took until 10th grade for me to muster the guts to set myself up for a paddling at school to "feel like one of the guys". I didnt bargain for the whipping that night but dad made sure it was a day my 15 year old butt has never forgotten & that was 4 years ago. Has any of you guys ever set yourself up for a school paddling so your friends could see you get one & be more peer accepted?

Ken

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:18:39 06/11/08 Wed

Hey Nick!

Once again your planning/preparation is great! Jake's barn will be like an old fashion woodshed with both of you leaving rubbing sore red asses. Perhaps you can tell Jason that you found your dads paddle and belt and that you and Jake will be 'settling' some scores this weekend in the barn......then remind him that he took part in blowing up Jake's models cars. Depending on how Jason reacts, if he feels bad,then tell him to get his butt to Jake's barn this weekend! Might just work.

When you dad spanked you or your bro, did he ever paddle or belt on seat of the pants or did you have to drop pants and shivvies and get tanned on the bare? The reason i ask is the punishment should be as your dad would have dished out.

My dad always spanked or belted my bare ass. Matt's dad strapped his bare butt (had to strip naked for his whippings) and my hs wrestling coach always paddled our bare butts (in jock straps.) So for the payback tannings to be realistic it should be as your dad tanned your asses.

I spoke with Matt about feeling bad about being responsible for Tommy gettting paddled by coach and he is willing to take a paddling from Tommy too. I'll talk with Tommy to see if he'll paddle our asses for payback. We'll wear our jocks under our jeans and we'll drop em. BUT Matt reminded me that his dad gave Tommy a switching when he got home. I remember seing all these thin red stripes covering his ass in the showers the next day. Matt and me have never gotten the switch, so if Tommy wants us to cut a switch after paddling us, we should be prepared to take it! It will most likely be next week, since my butt won't be ready for another tanning this weekend!

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:02:56 06/10/08 Tue

Cody,

Jake's tanning will be sometime this weekend, and it will be with both Dad's paddle and belt. It is going to be as if it was coming from Dad. My blistering from Jake will be with the same things, again like Dad would have given me. We will fip a coin as to who goes first.

I'm spanking Jake for scratching Dad's car, and he decided to tan me for planting firecrackers in his model cars and blowing them up when I was 15 or 16. Jason also took part in the firecracker incident, and it would be nice if we could get him in on the action!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:52:58 06/10/08 Tue

Hey,Jimmy!

I believe Jake admitted to me that he scratched Dad's car, because he felt guilty that I got punished for something he did. We are a lot alike. However, we did not confide in one another whenever one or the other got in trouble at school. I'm not sure why Dad tanned Jake for the school paddlings without me knowing about it. Jake said I was always out on a date or at a late night practice when Dad dealt with him, and we had separate bedrooms, so I never saw his bruised butt. Jake saw Dad tan my hide after each of my school paddlings.

I did not like getting my ass whipped in front of Jake. There were many times when Mom or Dad would spank one of us in front of the other, even into our late teens. Jake saw my ass-whipping for my DUI.

Jake's going to get both Dad's paddle and the belt laid across his ass. I think it will be pants up,then down.

Later, dude!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:57:04 06/10/08 Tue

Hey Nick, sounds like Jake opened the door wide. You think he fessed up cause of guilt for the car scratch whipping you got or just bragging how he managed to escape at your expense?

You bros never confided in each other when one got in trouble at school & had a note to bring home? Since you didnt know about the sophomore smoking paddlings he got, did he know you 4 ditched school that same year (your senior year) & got paddled? Was your dad good about dealing with you two so when I earned a paddling or whipping at home, it was handled when the brother was away? Jon & I couldnt keep it a secret from each other when we messed up at school or home.

Would you have minded getting your ass whipped by dad in front of Jake if he got his ass whipped next with you there watching him? You going give him a choice of paddle or belt for payback or let his 24 y/o butt sample both? Think he'll be willing to drop his drawers or insist on the seat of his jeans?

Jimmy

Subject: Re: To Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:25:54 06/10/08 Tue

Joey

I was nervous all week before meeting with Matt, especially when he told me he'd take me out to the garage. I knew thats where the strap hangs on the wall by the work bench. Growing up I knew his dad whipped him and his brothers asses with that strap and always wondered what it felt like. I'd been whipped with the belt before by my dad, but never strapped.

I wasn't sure how i'd take the whipping or how much more painful the strap was compared to the belt. Saturday morning I was nearly a wreck....and after the spanking and i was standing in the corner with my pants and skivvies down....and Matt even gave me a chance to back down, I figured I had the whipping coming (just like his dad tanned his butt.) I was surprised when ordered to strip completely, but thats what Matt dad did when he marched him out to the shed for his whipping, so i stripped. Not really sure how I walked out to the garage cause i was real shakey at that point. Matt had his hand on back of my neck and smacked my ass a few times to move me along.

You bet my ass has several long red stripe welts from the whipping. Not sure about remathes with Matt ....although we have reached an understanding that future birthday spankings with be just private (between the guys...as it started.....no more embararssing spankin mills in front of the girls!) Matt and me have some unfinished business with Tommy. We both got his ass in trouble with coach and he got paddled. So once my butt heals i'll offer (maybe Matt too) my ass for Tommy to paddle to make it up to him.

So Joey do you have any situations where you need to clear your conscience with a buddy or brother that requires a payback paddling or whipping?

Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:56:07 06/10/08 Tue

Nick

Let us know once Jake agrees to be marched out to his barn for his whipping. Its great that is private so no worries about the crackling sounds of a belt whipping bare butt and he can yell as much as he needs to as you tan his ass. Will you borrow your dads belt or paddle to punish him ? Or maybe use your own belt, or snag Em's hair brush,if you decide to toss your lilbro over your knee....or perhaps combo of any of these.

What things did you do to him that Jake may want to even the score by tanning your butt?

I'll be seeing Tommy at a party this saturday. As soon as my butt feels better (at least a week before welts heal), Matt and me will talk with Tommy about how we feel guilty about getting his butt paddled by coach. I'll ask Tommy to paddle our asses to clean the slate.

I agree with you, I feel so much better clearing my conscience with Matt, even if i'm rubbing a very sore ass for a week or more. Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:24:58 06/10/08 Tue

Cody,

That must have been really awesome waiting all week for that Saturday encounter and then the double whammy of Matt spanking your bare hiney & then taking you butt naked to the shed for an old fashion strap whipping. You gotta have guts & an iron butt.

There was once my dad took his belt to my ass for a strapping for driving after drinking. Rather than looping the belt over as usual, he wrapped it around his palm so it was straight tipped leather that licked my butt & left long welt stripes but never a razor strop.

Think you & Matt might do a rematch?

Joey

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:33:02 06/09/08 Mon

Hi, Cody!

Jake lives in town with his wife and young son. Em and I see them often. We'll be seeing them this weekend. He has a barn which is away from houses, so if I whip his ass there,it will be in private. I'm calling him later letting know I was serious about whipping his ass, thus testing the waters. There are things I did to him that make me deserve a licking, too.

Cody, get your ass-whipping from Tommy if it will clear your conscience even if Matt won't join you. I feel much better after my whipping despite my sore ass!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:40:57 06/09/08 Mon

Hey Nick!

There is another old saying "Don't ask,don't get!" that seems ro be ringing true alot lately with our payback paddlings and whippings. Jimmy,you and me have each asked to get our asses tanned to clean the slate and we sure got it good!

Now that you've confronted your brother and he's fessed up and he's suggested that maybe you should whip his ass for payback.... well I'd take that as a clear sign that he's asking for a good ass whipping. It seems like Jake feels real guilty about you getting a whipping for something he did and got away with. So now all you have to do is give Jake what he asking for,a good tanning. Is your brother local or live out of town?

I have no doubt that you have bruises on your butt from the paddling you got from Brian. I think its going to be more than a week before my bruises go away from my whipping. I was paddled twice by my high school wrestling coach,stripped to my jock and definately bruised my ass. Matt reminded me of the paddlings we got (junior year) when we were late for practice and poor Tommy (he was a freshman) was tagging along with us so it wasn't his fault,but he got his butt tanned too. Both Matt and me egged Tommy on to join us. I was driving,but Matt talked him into coming with us off campus,so we're both responsible for Tommy getting paddled.

Tommy is married now,but lives about 10 miles away and we run into him often. What do you think, Nick....Should I ask Matt if we should both offer our asses to be paddled by Tommy as payback.....or if Matt is unwilling, maybe i should just do it myself. Cody

Subject: My Bro Jake

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:06:20 06/08/08 Sun

Hey, Guys!

I just got off the phone with Jake. I told him about how Mom and Dad let us use their house while they are out of town and had Brian and his wife over for dinner. I said to Jake, "You know, Dad still has the paddle and belt he used on us while we were growing up?" Obviously, I left out that Brian recently used Dad's paddle on me.

Jake let slip that he got three paddlings while in high school, all in his sophomore year, for smoking on campus (I thought I was the slow learner!). Dad either paddled or whipped Jake after each of the school paddlings. I did not know, because each time, Dad waited to tan Jake until I was either at sports practice or on a date (it would have been my senior year).

We talked a bit more about spankings we got from Mom and Dad. Then, I asked, "Is it true that you scratched Dad's car and let him whip my ass for something you did?" He confessed. I told him that he owed me. He said,"Well, maybe I ought to let you whip my ass as pay-back."

Wow, that was easy! I laughed and told him that I would get back to him with a time and place. We then dropped the subject. I do not think he took me seriously about it. He's in for a surprise!

Nick

Subject: Re: To Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:00:35 06/08/08 Sun

Yo, Jimmy!

I'm working myself up to confronting Jake. I'm sure we both will get red asses out of it, because I think he is the one that scratched Dad's car and earned me a whipping. I did some things to him that will cause either leather, wood,or both making contact with my ass, too. Later, dude!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:54:14 06/08/08 Sun

Cody,

Matt's teases give truth to the old saying, "What goes around comes around," I guess! I'm glad you and Matt are close buddies, and this experience of you getting a whipping like he got awhile back may make you even closer. By the way,even the paddling I got from Brian left visible bruises, but I'll bet your butt looks worse!

Nick

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:14:18 06/08/08 Sun

Jimmy!

This razor strop has been in Matts' family for more than 3 generations and I've been curious about what it feels like to get my ass whipped with that strap since i was maybe 11yo when i first saw it hanging on the wall in their garage. So that strop has blistered alot of butts, including mine now!

Matt told me a long time ago about his dad marching him or brothers out to the garage naked (not sure why,but maybe a control issue), but i had totally forgotten about that. The garage is in back of property and nearest house is quite aways a way,so no problems with privacy or noise. So after the cornertime, Matt asked me again if i still wanted to be punished exactly as he was at 16, and i said yes, I had to strip as ordered (my pants and briefs were already at my ankles.) I got more nervous when he explained that welts would be expected. Very common being naked with Matt in hs or gym lockerooms, but with him clothed,and me naked i kinda felt like a 'prisoner' or something being led off to be whipped.

So you bet your ass I was nervous and shakin a bit as I was led to the shed, and when i didn't move fast enough, Matt smacked my bare ass with his hand for me to pick up the pace. When i was lying over the horse waiting i was thinking, am I crazy asking for this whipping? When Matt told me how many strokes (16) and he would be laying them on hard, I know i was squirmin and shakin more. I felt well i asked for the same punishment he got (and i didn't) when we were 16. So Matt had clearly explained to me that if he was going to whip me he intended to do it right and its gonna really hurt.

Dude that strap is wicked,from the first lash snapping my butt I was yelling, by the 5th crack I was wondering how i'd make it to 16 strokes. My hands hung onto the bars tight, but my legs kicked up with each stroke. Matt would wait til my legs went back down and told me raise my ass up before bring down the next stroke. I later learned that Matt has whipped his younger brothers butts a few times when his dad was out of town, so he really knows how to whip an ass! I have welts and bruises from the top of my butt to back of my thighs.

More than I bargained for? Thats really hard to know. The whipping was certainly far more painful that I thought it would be, but I dis ask for it. His dad blistered his ass for smoking and i asked for and got the same whipping,so it seems fair to me. Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:34:19 06/08/08 Sun

Hey Nick

Thanks Nick,I appreciate your kind words and your courage to face the music and take your paddling from Brian. I sure didn't think i took the whipping like a man,yelling my butt off and red eyes and all. BUT afterwards when Matt told me he yelled too when his dad whipped his butt, it did make me feel like i took the strapping well.

Matt and I worked out this morning. Matt was clearly having a good time smacking my butt thru my gym shorts a few times during the workout. We hit the showers so he could see how blistered my ass was the day after.....just like I teased him 7 years ago the day after his dad tanned his ass for smoking.
All fair i guess, as we are the best of buddies. Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:13:39 06/08/08 Sun

Joey

The strop is wicked,much heavier,wider and thicker than any belt and packs one hell of a wallop! I've been whipped with a belt, swattted with a paddle and spanked with the brush before....but those all have nothing on the strap to blister an ass.

There were plenty of offenses in my teen years that would have warranted a good punishnent spanking or trip to the shed for a whipping, BUT my dad figured that groundings and/or loses of priveleges was better punishment.

When i was 17yo i got a speeding ticket (going 55 in a 35 zone) and boy was my dad pissed! I even asked him to take off his belt and give me a good whipping. BUT no, instead he took my car away for an entire month,curfew at 8pm and i had to use my bike to get to my part time job. I was dating this girl and that ended for good too. Believe me, I'd rather be taken to the woodshed and get my ass whipped. That way i'd still have freedom, with a sore butt. Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:50:59 06/08/08 Sun

Nick,

Think you & Jake will do it? Jon & I did the birthday swats on each other...him last October & me in May & it was a "cool" experience because we each took the "dad role" on the other & made it otk pulling down jeans & skivvies once there like little boys toasting the other's bare bottom. Bet you know enough stuff on Jake growing up that he got away with that you could tan his butt good.

Jimmy

Subject: To Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:39:23 06/08/08 Sun

Wow man, a real razor strop blistering your ass. You think the neighbors heard you? Bet if it was me, they'd hear me in the next county. Wonder why Matt's dad stripped him butt naked in the house & not just march him to the shed & take him bare ass out there? When Scott's dad pointed to the garage side door, Scott seemed to know what's up & I just followed. Scott had his britches & skivvies down by the time his dad had the belt off; me, I was twitching & shaking undoing my jeans. Were you scared Cody walking to the shed? What was going through your mind as you laid across that sawhorse waiting for the first? Was it anything like you remember your dad's belt 10 years ago? Know you said you wanted to clear the slate but reflecting now, did you get more than you bargained for?

I'm proud of you Cody. Like Nick said, you got an iron butt.

Jimmy

Subject: Re: Reply:Jimmy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:33:38 06/07/08 Sat

Cody,

You're The Man,dude! What you got from Matt,added to your birthday spanking,puts you at top of the "iron-butt" league, as far as I'm concerned! You got courage in spades. Let us know how long before your butt returns to its normal color. You took it like the man you are, dude!

Nick

Subject: Re: (To Nick)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:23:41 06/07/08 Sat

Hey, Joey!

Thanks for the kind words and understanding. Yeah, I'm like you. I'm out of my dress clothes and into my Levi's right away after getting home fromwork.

I'm not too keen about getting into a swat trading contest with my brother, so I think I'll forget that idea. However, my ass is still vulnerable to swats from Emily. She gave me one today for cracking a joke she didn't like. In less than 6 weeks, I'll be married to her. I'm a lucky man!

Later, dude!

Nick

Subject: To Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:31:10 06/07/08 Sat

Cody...congrats on the courage to take the spanking mill from 30 guys & gals on your 24th. I'll be 24 in August & dont think I'll want my ass stripped & whacked though.

That strap sounds wicked. Now that you've felt it, glad your dad stopped at 13 & for sure, never used a strap on your young hide? Think of anything you did between 13-24 that you should have been marched to the garage & a strap used other than as payback from Matt for the smoking at 16.

Joey

Subject: Re: (To Nick)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:23:57 06/07/08 Sat

Nick,

You're a cool guy Nick. I think the levis was better than slacks anyway cause you said earlier that Brian wore levis that day at school when all 4 of you got paddled for ditching.

I'm glad my job allows me to wear slacks rather than a suit with a nice dress or sport shirt. Unless we have big wigs hanging around visiting or I got a major meeting to go to at work, I can skip a tie too. Soon as I get home though, I'm into a T-shirt & levis real soon or in hot weather, shorts or my cut-offs. I think there must be a little hillbilly in me too since I'm out of my shoes & socks too as quick as I can be...I'm a barefoot city boy.

Think your paddling days are over now that you & Brian settled that 8 year old payback? Guess your wedding must be soon too...best wishes to you & Emily...sounds like you got a top notch lady there.

Joey

Main index ] [ Archives: 1234[5]678 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.