VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]7 ]

Welcome To Home Style Spanking

Subject: Re: memorable living room paddling

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:12:36 08/27/14 Wed

I was paddled for not responding when my dad called. I was brought inside. My pants were removed my siblings were brpught in and they watched as my dad
removed my panties and used a round paddled that has four rows of three holes. He gave me 12 spanks with it and I was blistered. I cried and yelled each lick was hit on my bare butt. I got six on each buttock and then he gave me an extra 3 licks to both buttocks across my crack. I could not sit down for three days without severe pain to my bottom.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: Re: My brother got licks at school last week!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:21:54 02/19/14 Wed

I also get it not by my mom but my dad will paddle me either after mom or I will get it the next day. Depends on how my butt looks. I hate it whe he paddles the next day because I get doubled the licks. It is on the bare. I will graduate this May i hope my last paddling was in Januar, I got three licks at school. Mom gave me 12 from a belt, Dad spanked me the following day butt paddling 20 licks,

Subject: Re: Is 14 too old for a bare bottom spanking?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:12:45 01/16/14 Thu

My spankings from my stepdad started when I was 16.

I can't argue about the effectiveness as a punishment with bare bottom spankings.

But, I, too wondered why my bra had to be removed - even after I stopped reaching back and interfering with my first several spankings. (My stepdad did so to give my hands something else to do - to try to cover myself)

But it was quite shameful being reduced to a crying, naked jiggling spectacle - especially if my younger brother or his playmates (which including several younger boys I regularly babysat!) were present.

- Becky Romero

Subject: Re: memorable school paddling

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:14:36 12/25/13 Wed

the siblings would get to watch. I hated it when my brother would see me in the nude. I was so embarrassed being in 10 grade and he is one year older.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:03:04 12/25/13 Wed

my dad always nade sure that I got a butt paddling anytime I got it at school. He would take me in the den and my siblings would know it could be them the next time.

Subject: Re: Older males who visit or receive visits from father figure friend for bottom warmings

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:01:50 11/29/13 Fri

Most schools don't employ hillbillies!

Subject: Re: Older males who visit or receive visits from father figure friend for bottom warmings

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:29:20 04/15/13 Mon

if you were in my class wold spank you

and i wold pull your pants down and underwear down to spank you butt

my e mill is julioaweber@hotmail.com

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:04:10 04/10/13 Wed

both your teacher and parents are morons. I don't expect anything benevolent from this type of people. Oh my God.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:54:57 12/26/12 Wed

I am in the 9th grade should be in 10th but I had to repeat the 6th grade. We had slipped in the cafe to be first in line.

Subject: Re: paddling at school

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:03:06 12/22/12 Sat

I bet that was a burner. Why did he paddle you all for just being at the cafeteria.
You must have not had a pass .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:21:50 12/21/12 Fri

You didn't say how old you are but 6 licks is a pretty good paddling. Were you wearing jeans for your paddling?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:56:58 12/12/12 Wed

I got a paddling at school today. I received 6 licks that were very hard to my
butt. I did not cry but my butt was on fire and as the teacher told me I was smoked well, My mom found out that I got the paddle at school and had my dad to give me a butt whipping with his belt the difference I was bare and he laid on
34 whacks on my ass

Subject: Re: My first school paddling

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:29:42 09/29/12 Sat

I beleive in spankings.I am the youngest of 3girls and an Aunt of 3 kids. and I know That, if it was not for GOD and the teachings of disipline, yes spankings included. I would not be the woman Of Faith I am today. and Bold. to say people you had better realize you allow the goverment to control. your rights, yes many wrong spankings happen. yet are you all telling the full story behind your spankings. My Dad spanked me when I was little out of being scared for my safety. He and My mom had worned me not to go into a pool at a hotel, I was 4 and did not listen.and my dad explained why he did it. because he and my mom loved me. He only had to spank me 3 times in my life. and my mom, took on the job. My Parents were awesome parents. who taught us that when you do wrong.you face upto the truth. well you say its spankings that turn peole into different ways of life. wrong. in alot of ways. its mistakes yes. but spanking woke me upto seeing that we need it. correctly. we need to view this totally different. question to those reading this. Are you willing to give up and say let the goverment run my life. and spy on my life. and envade my beliefs. peole its already happening and your openning a can of worms. Read your Bible. Kids anymore are kicking ,slapping,cussing there parents out ordering there paerents aroud, kids are in need of someone speaking up for them. yes also I was in grade school spanked for disobeying. they had conncent of the parents in the late 60's&early 70's. when you follow other kids who get you in trouble, so think before you say these things on line.my neice was a victom of real abuse and authorities let the person loose. and told us to mind our own business. she was newborn to high school. and no one helped her except GOD, her Grandmother and Her Aunt <Me>. so you want to complain.think of a young girl who could not speak for herself. She is grown now and married and happy. and a new mom. doing blessed. and she was always excited to go to Church. and we taught her to be all she could be.Love your kids ,learn to be good parents and strong daughters and sons. we all error along the way. let go of the past, and look forward. GOD loves you. thats who you need to turn everything over to.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:37:55 08/11/12 Sat

The need for attention from an older male doesn't end when you graduate from high school. If anything, it becomes more intense, because you're out there in the real world, where there are all kinds of new situations, challenges to your sense of justice and to your masculinity. Receiving strappings as a young adult is a wonderful way to confirm your feelings of masculinity and to confront the challenges an adult man faces.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:13:05 08/10/12 Fri

I too am a young man who feels a need to be given effective and meaningful bare butt strapping or tawsing by an older man. I know a man who is willing to give me such sessions, and I appreciate his dedication to my welfare. He has me lie on a massage table that he keeps just for this purpose. I find that each session gives me an enhanced respect for authority and a confi9rmation of my masculinity. When I get up from his massage table and put on my underwear and pants, I feel like a new man. He know just what he's doing, never too much. So I go back to him repeatedly. I call it therapy and identity reinforcement. For him, it's arousing.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:46:44 10/06/11 Thu

I had to bend over the teachers lap in front of the whole class! He pulled down my panties and started spanking me with his hand about 20 times but then he reached for the hairbrush. He spanked and spanked my bare bottom with the hairbrush until it was bright red! After his spanking was done he made me stand in the corner with my panties down the class stared at my sore spanked bottom/Embarrising

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:17:15 04/29/11 Fri

my butt was pretty painful however: daddy told me since I got paddled at school maybe another dose would get my attention to the point I might stay out of trouble. He took me to my bedroom where I had to pull my panties off and then he pulled my dress down and gave me six smacks on my bottom. I cried after the first lick. He then gave me 5 more in less than 2 min, I was bawling like a baby. I took a shower and then went to bed and cried myself to sleep.

Subject: paddling at school

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:42:48 04/29/11 Fri

My visit to the office was quite an experience. I had been caught skipping 2nd period English one of my classmates and I had hid out in one of the class rooms and one of the teachers who teaches in that room during 5 & 6th periods came in and caught us. We knew we were busted. We were sent to the office with referral slips which she told what we were doing. Needless to say Mr. R was not too happy to have us sent to him. He told us how stupid it was to skip. He told us we were going to be paddled and spend one afternoon in detention. We each got four licks with his paddle that had three rolls of six holes. After I we were paddled we went to check out our backsides. We both had welts on our butts.
I got home and I was still very sore from my paddling my dad that evening ask if I had a good day at school. I knew dad probably was called about my paddling so I owned up to it. I also told him about the detention. He told me I would get a paddling from him. I got the belt to my backside and it stung more than the paddling at school. He gave me 15 swats with the belt on my pants down just underwear. It was bad and I was sore for three days. I was in the 10th grade and did not get licks at school until the next year my junior year for going to the cafeteria too early. Coach caught five of us there before the bell rung we each got 5 licks from him out in the hall from cafeteria.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:46:56 04/14/08 Mon

If my sister or I got the paddle at school we both got spanked at home she is 15 and im 18

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:04:16 04/14/08 Mon

Usually, most part of children, who are spanked at school, get the second spanking at home. My friends and me had it, at least, till 13.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:25:33 04/11/08 Fri

Jason had a grin on his face, but I think it was a defense mechanism hiding the same feelings we all had--- fear plus a desire to avoid pain. Jason was put into the role as our model for the position we were to assume, so I think he also neede to appear to "take it like a man." We followed his lead without crying, even though I think I teared up a bit from the intense burn in my ass.

We all clutched and rubbed our butts after the swats. I remember how my wallet was rubbing my sore ass as we went into the restroom to check the damage to our backsides.

At the dinner table and after we had finished eating,I said something like, "Dad, uh, there is something I need to show you." I handed him the note which he read. His face turned red, and he ordered me to my room. I knew I would be spanked one way or another from past experience. Shortly thereafter, he came into my room with a belt, ordered me to drop my pants and boxers, and bend over the back of my desk chair. There was no set routine for my spankings. I got them in every room, sometimes bent over the sofa, a table, bracing myself against the wall with my hands, or just putting my hands on my knees.

All four of us talked together the next day about what our parents did to us after finding out that we were paddled. It was fair that I got paddled in school and whipped at home. If I had a teenaged son who got paddled in school for ditching, he would surely get the same thing I got from my dad.

Nick M.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:45:28 04/11/08 Fri

Hi, After you and your friends got paddled at school was your bottom still sore when you got home that night?

Did your dad spank you again that night?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:24:25 04/11/08 Fri

Nick, was there any reaction from Jason as he assume the position...you said you made a vague apology & there was a vocal "OW!!" as the paddle swatted?

Tears or begging in front of a peer at school was taboo even if the paddle really stung but many of us stood up from our swats clutching our seat flinching & rubbing & 90%+ probably visited the "john" to drop drawers & inspect. Being seniors, what was the aftermath reaction in the office & as you left the office with swatted butts?

Since you waited until after dinner with the note, how did you broach the subject or reveal the paddling to dad? Were you already in your room or sent there? I got a belt whipping at 17 for DWI (that was about 7 years ago) & felt my legs were jelly. Were you raised to expect a whipping if you messed up & were caught? My dad's routine was face down on my bed. What was your routine?

How did you find out Jason got a whipping? The other 2 did not? Looking back, was it fair what the principal & dad did? Later, with a son who ditched school, would you as a dad tan his butt or think spanking is becoming outdated?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:22:48 04/11/08 Fri

Joey:

Yeah, since Alan was a jock and I wasn't, I guess I wanted to be as brave as possible. Plus, even though Alan was popular and all, he was still really nice towards me - since we were neighbors and all. I guess I wanted to show him I could take it too, and had been a little curious at what a school paddling would be like. I'm not sure if dad would have paddled me again or not. I didn't get very many paddlings from him, and think I may have just been grounded.

The paddling my sophomore year we were in jeans. The fight happened outside between the gym and what was called the "Sports Center" which was near the football field. It was kind of an annex building where the football lockerrooms were and also the wrestling area. Since we were near there, the coach took us in to the sports center. The main open area was covered with all the wrestling mats. When coach got us in there, he told us to take off our shoes (since street shoes weren't allowed on the mats) and to stand in the center of the room. He immediately grabbed a paddle that was hanging on the wall around the corner from where we entered and started questioning and lecturing. He then told us that we were all getting swats and to empty our back pockets. Then one by one we bent over (hands on knees) and got paddled. They were scorchers - 5 swats from paddle with holes.

As for the junior year episode, I think we thought we had gotten away with it as we weren't called to the office til late morning. We were all called in together and again lectured and couldn't really prove ourselves as innocent since we had unknowingly been spotted by another teacher. Since we had all been to his office previously for disciplinary purposes, he said we would all get 5 swats each. Then one at a time we had to empty our back pockets, pull out shirt tail and get our swats.

My dad never found out about any of my school paddlings as they didn't notify our parents.

Keith

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:44:07 04/10/08 Thu

Keith, sounds like the "butterflys" and "tingling" gave way to "tough guy jock syndome" that said a paddling isnt all that bad if Alan "the jock" takes one too & survives. Did your dad use a paddle at home when he spanked you? You think if the school had called your dad or you had a note to take home that night, dad would have paddled your butt again?

In the paddling your sophomore year trying to break up the guys fighting, you say coach took you guys to his office to paddle. Were you guys in jeans or pe gear? Dad know about that one?

You knew ditching school as a junior was serious & risky...I think all guys think they wont get caught but bet most do. You have any indication the night before (night of the day you ditched) that the jig was up & what probably faced you the next morning or you guys really surprised when called to the office? All you guys take the swats in front of each other or one at a time privately? You guys in jeans as juniors or slacks by that age? Any consequences with dad for ditching?

Joey

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:45:17 04/09/08 Wed

The other guys were all in Levis or other jeans. Jason got paddled first, because the principal wanted him to "show us how it is done." He got hit no harder than the rest of us.

I said that I was sorry, but it made no difference. I said "OW!" or something like that after each swat.

Only Jason and I got whipped by our dads. I knew Dad would whip me, and I knew it would do no good to try to get out of if. I felt sick to my stomach when I saw Dad's belt just like I did seeing the paddle.

Nick M.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:04:12 04/09/08 Wed

Nick, was Jason & the other two in similar thin slacks?

I think you said Jason went first for paddling. Was that due to his previous paddling for ditching & did he seem to get a more intense paddling than the other 3 of you.

Did you say anything to try to show remorse as you got ready or bent over to be paddled in hope to get fewer or lighter swats or react as the paddle hit your butt?

Think any of the other guys got a whipping that evening from their dads like you got? Were you pretty sure what your fate would be when dad saw the note? You & dad dealt with the note where after dinner? Was your reaction to dad's belt different than to the principal's paddle?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:03:01 04/08/08 Tue

My next school paddling was my sophomore year. A friend got in a fight with another guy and I was trying to help break it up and pull them apart along with another guy. Anyway, one of the coaches came upon the scene and broke it up, but the two of us other guys who were trying to break it up were also pushing some which made it appear we were fighting too. Anyway, we were lectured that we should not have gotten involved, and basically any fighting almost always resulted in swats. So the four of us were taken to the sports center (which was nearby - and conveniently had a paddle handy) and got paddled.

The last time was my junior year, late in the spring, and a couple friends and I decided to ditch the afternoon. We thought we could get away with it, but got caught and were called to the office the next morning. Got six swats that time along with my friends.

Keith

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:54:52 04/08/08 Tue

I was a freshman, and had only been at this building a semester. Alan and I were neighbors all of our lives, however he was 3 years older than me and we weren't necessarily close friends because of our age differenc, however our families were "neighborly" for a rural area.

The AP's paddle was solid one. This was my first school paddling ever, and up to this point, 4 swats was the most I had gotten.

Alan and I both had on levis. I didn't really have any comparison at this point as to padding. I was spanked by my parents some growing up but I had never felt a paddle like the AP's used on me. Besides being spanked once by another friend's dad when I was younger, I had never been paddled by anyone other than my parents. So this whole thing was a surprise and all happend pretty quickly.

When Alan said he would probably get swats by the AP, my mind started swimming and I got the butterflies in the stomach feeling, as well as my butt get a little tingly. I had somehow managed to escape getting sent to the office in my earlier years and was never this close to a paddling offense until now. Plus, Alan was a popular jock-type who played sports, so the idea of him being paddled sparked an interest in me, and I always looked up to him anyway. So if I was going to be given the option of swats or detention, I was going to do whatever he did. I didn't want to look like a wuss in his eyes.

Luckily, the school didn't notify our parents, so I didn't get it again at home. Also, Alan tried to be reassuring as we waited outside the office and seemed to talk like he was experienced, which I later found out he was.

My other two experiences at school were also on pants, never bare. These will be covered in another post.

Keith

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:09:10 04/07/08 Mon

Yeah, it sucked getting paddled,as a senior, but it was stupid of us to think that we could get away with ditching school. My buddy Jason, one of the 4, told us about how he got paddled for cutting school the year before, so seeing the principal reach for his paddle was no surprise.

None of us snickered about the paddlings. Jason told us that the principal hit hard, so we 4 did not think it was a laughing matter. In my case, I knew my ass would really suffer because of the thin tight pants I was wearing. It was weird knowing that the principal was studying my ass before and between swats making sure the paddle struck in a spot guaranteed to produce pain. He paused a bit between swats making sure the burn settled into my ass, too.

Word of our swats got around the school, so we got ribbed about it. Even my girlfriend found out and was not sympathetic.

Dad found out, because he had to sign a note informing him of my punishment. I waited until after dinner to show him knowing that he would whip me even though I was almost 18. I got it bare-assed with a belt.

Nick M.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:32:23 04/07/08 Mon

Keith, you said Alan was a senior but what year were you?

Was the paddle solid wood or drilled with holes?

Was this your first hs paddling? These 4 swats the most?

I got paddled in levis & thought they padded my butt better than dress slacks & the school paddle to seat of my pants sure better than dad's paddle/belt to my skivvies or bare butt at home. Was your dad a spanker at home? He ever whip your skivvies or bare butt? He find out about the 4 at school for tardiness & tan your butt again at home?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:00:37 04/07/08 Mon

Nick, was it hard being a senior (age 17/18) in high school & being butt paddled at school? Wow man, it would have sucked for me going in & seeing the paddle there & being told to empty my pockets cause he was going whip my ass like a little boy bending over getting spanked. Was the other guys snickering at you & each other getting your spankings? How did you guys feel when walking out of the office with sore butts & had to face the other guys in class? Nick, had school ever paddled you before?

How did your mom & dad find out? Did you ever think your dad would bust your ass when you got home at that age? When dad found out was there alot of talk hassle or dad lower the boom immediately? Was it a belt whoopin & bare or dad have a paddle like school & on those same school slacks?

Subject: Re: Her Son

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:33:28 04/07/08 Mon

Rob, I'm not a son of a step-parent nor a mom's live-in bf but as a guy approaching mid 20s who grew up in a good home with mom & dad who still believed in cp when necessary.

I work with juvies (most 12-16) & can tell you what many have told me in group sessions or 1-1 interviews about discipline. Many feel now because it was lacking at home they cut school, ran with bad groups, got into drugs/alcohol/petty theft and royally messed up their lives. If they got popped at home it was usually by an adult high on drugs/alcohol who was abusive & not discipline & they resented the cuts, bloody nose/lip, bruises etc & rebelled more. If I ask if they deserved a spanking/butt whipping they usually say YES but not the beaten I got.

Rob, sounds like you care & want to correct his 12 y/o misbehaviors. You gotta talk to your gf as his mom but maybe when she says "he is out of control" or "I cant do anything" she might be asking for your help. If you or his mom dont intervene at this age, he might end up in a juvie center himself some day. He needs a talk; groundings enforced to learn accountability; and as a product of my dad's swats to my butt, think he might benefit from swats too if he doesnt listen or change. Good luck dude

Joey

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:35:39 04/06/08 Sun

Please give details of your other school paddlings.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:31:12 04/06/08 Sun

Sorry to have been a source of confusion. I am the guy who along with three of my buddies got paddled when a high school senior for ditching school. My original postings are below. To avoid further confusion, I will use my name.

Nick M.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:15:32 04/06/08 Sun

We were both wearing jeans - fairly tight as that was the style then. I got paddled a couple more times while in HS - once sophomore and again as a junior.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:51:52 04/06/08 Sun

If that post below is supposed to answer what happened with us its NOT from me.

Only 3 of us got paddled by the principal one of my friends lucked out.

Two of my friends dads came to the school and my other friends mom came because his dad was away. After we got told we were going to be suspended him and his mom had to leave right away. We were all in the principals office and we got told to wait outside for a few minutes because my dad wanted to talk. When we got called in the principal said the school punishment was suspension but ours dads (an this was my dads idea) had requested corporal punishment be administered as well and we were going to be paddled. Me and Andy and ours dads went outside while Josh and his dad stayed in the office. I heard some stuff being said and then heard the sound of licks being given and heard Josh start to cry a bit. When he came out he looked bad. Then Andy went in with his dad and same thing but I didnt hear Andy start crying but he looked real near when he came out. THen me and my dad went in and the principal was holding the paddle. I was told to empty my backpockets an put anything on the desk and bend over the chair that was there. When I had bent over I was told I was getting 6 swats and not to get up until I was told to. Then I got my licks which stung like crazy and was told to stand up. I think I wasnt as bad as Josh but a little worse than Andy. After, the principal said a few words to us and our dads and we went home.

We were all wearing school khaki pants.
All of us got whippins at home, I knew I was gonna be getting one and I knew from what one of my friends dad said when we were in the office he was gonna be getting one too.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:20:36 04/06/08 Sun

What kind of pants were Alan and you wearing? Did you receive any other school paddlings?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:01:14 04/06/08 Sun

Yes, all 4 of us were paddled. Our parents were not there.

I was wearing gray slacks. Before bending over the desk, I had to empty my rear pockets but did not have to untuck my shirt.

As hard as it was to maintain my composure, I did. I probably teared up a bit, but nothing more.

Only one other guy and I got our asses whipped by our parents later.

Subject: My first school paddling

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:03:19 04/06/08 Sun

I just stumbled across this board and decided to relay my first paddling at school.

I lived in the country and caught a ride to school with a neighbor (who was a senior) so that I could take "early start" and not have to ride the bus. We were late three times within a six week period, and on the third tardy were required to see the AP before being allowed to class. I didn't realize this was the policy and when we got to school and realized we were late, my friend who I road with (Alan) said we'd probably have to see the AP since this was our third time. Sure enough, the secretary told us to have a seat outside the AP's office. When we sat down, Alan asked if I had ever gotten paddled at school before, and I said "no" and he said that's probably what would happen to him. I got a little scared at that point and kinda stuttered oh really. He said I might have the option of detention. About then, we were called in and breifly lectured. Then Alan was told he would get 5 swats, and I was asked whether I wanted detention or 3 swats. I knew detention would not work for me since I would not have a ride home and since Alan was getting swats, I didn't want to look like a wuss, so I opted for the swats as well.

I then watched as Alan was told to empty his back pockets, pull his shirt tail out and bend over. He got his five, then I was told to do the same thing. I bent over and got the first two and then jumped up and grabbed my butt. The AP told me the second one didn't count since I didn't stay in position, so I earned an additional swat. We both were teary eyed but didn't cry. We were then excused and sent on to class. I didn't really get to talk to Alan about it til the next day since we didn't have any classes together nor really saw each other much throughout the day.

Keith

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:29:49 04/06/08 Sun

So all 4 of you got paddled by the principal? Were all your parents there observing?

Were all of you in jeans or school slacks? Were you required to empty back pockets or untuck/flip up shirttails to lessen the padding between board & bottom?

Besides your being "sick at your stomach" watching your friend paddled, did you or any of you guys get emotional while the paddle swats landed on your butts?

How many of you four got another paddling/whipping from your dad when he got you home?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:59:55 04/06/08 Sun

"Phil" or "Burton" or "Todd" and all the other names he has used is back telling lies. Not a single word he writes is true.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:28:29 04/06/08 Sun

Waiting was worse then the spanking, when mommy sent me to my room and told me to wait for daddy to come home I knew that ment I was going to be spanked, I wish she would do it her self. I never was paddled at school so I don't know how that feels, all I know is daddy's spanking hurt.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:47:26 04/05/08 Sat

As in the words of a Tom Petty song, "The waiting is the hardest part." I was the second of four guys to get paddled by the principal, and I was getting sick to my stomach while watching my buddy get his swats and knowing what was in store for me.

Subject: Re: worst

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:57:11 04/05/08 Sat

Was the boy who took the beer & supplied the party among the 3 of you who got paddled? When your dad told the principal he wanted you paddled, did the principal do it or give your dad the paddle to use on you at school? Were your buddies &/or their parents observers of you getting school paddled?

I always though jeans padded my butt better than slacks when paddled. Were you in jeans or uniform slacks when paddled? How many? Said you were school paddled before. Were these in lower grades or had you been previously paddled in 9th grade?

When dad got you home, he use a wood paddle or his belt to whip your ass? bare or on pants?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:23:23 04/04/08 Fri

What kind of pants were you wearing when you got your 6 swats?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:42:15 04/04/08 Fri

It was a large solid wood paddle easily coverin both cheeks with each swat. We both yelled and whmpered a bit while gettin swatted,but didn't tear up. Its funny thinkin about it now, but after the fight we actually became good friends and still are today! That was 10 years ago.

I decided to hit the restroom and he followed,so we weren't even mad with each other anymore....just focussed on looking at our red asses and damage. I thought my dad might spank me when i got home,but wasn't too worried about it. He was pleased when i told him we could put the fight behind us.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:03:01 04/04/08 Fri

There were four of us, one of us had gotten the beer from his parents. We werent caught at the time someone had seen us and reported us.

We each got called to the office. My friends parents got called to the school and my dad was told. We got suspended for the rest of the week which was the main punishment but my dad told the principal he wanted me to get paddled and two of my friends ended up getting paddled as well. I got six swats.

Yeah I had been paddled at school before that.

My parents were major upset. I was given chores to do every day I was susupended and I was grounded for a month plus I got another paddling from dad.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:43:54 04/04/08 Fri

Cody,was the paddle solid or with holes?

Both of you take it rather stoic or tear up abit?

Sounds like you forget the fighting subject & joined forced in the restroom to check out together butt damage. Was there any fear or concern on either of you boys that your dads might paddle or whip you when you got home?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:26:45 04/04/08 Fri

Both paddlings in the principals office were in jr hs,when in the 7th and 8th grades. I didn't get paddled by principal in hs. was invited to sit one time as we discussed my behavior in class,but when i was paddled with the other boy for fighting, we had to stand in front of his desk as he scolded us.

School uniform was light blue dress shirt,navy slacks,dress shoes....so slacks alot thinner than levis.....so that big board really stung our butts! The other boy (jake) had to bendover the desk first, as i stood at attention watchin and nervously waiting for my turn. Sounds like the same drill,pockets empty,shirttail up,butt stickin out and bracing myself for the walloping. Afterwards we both hit the restroom and dropped our pants to survey the damage...we both had some bruises on our asses and they we really red.

Had to bring a note home for dad to sign,but he didn;t spank me. He just had me drop my pants and checked out my butt,seemed to be satisfied. Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:04:18 04/03/08 Thu

Hey, Cody!

What kinds of pants were you wearing when you got the two paddlings in the principal's office? Were you and the guy you were fighting with paddled in front of each other? What did the paddle look like?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:09:08 04/03/08 Thu

Cody, were both of these by the principal in high school?

When we were called into the office from the waiting area, we had to stand in front of his desk. You got to sit?

Our hs paddle was about 22-24 x 1/4-3/8 inches with a double row of holes that hung next to his supply cabinet. As he retrieved it, we emptied back pockets, untucked our shirttail & positioned out butt at the edge with waist up not bent but lying across his desk so our seat was flex & not tightened. What was your paddle like & position?

I was usually in levis but the paddle holes could even penetrate denim to leave red round welts if I got more than 3 or 4 swats. Were you in jeans or slacks? How red/marked was your backside after 8? Did you watch each other take swats or taken individually for paddling?

Did your dad reinforce the school paddling on your backside when you got home?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:43:49 04/03/08 Thu

How many of you were there drinking beer & were you all 9th grade or other boys too who supplied the beer?

Were your school paddled directly when discovered with beer or told to report at a later time for the paddling? How many days of suspension? How many swats?

Had you been school paddled prior to the 9th grade? What happened when mom/dad got you home? Was home the worst part or the swats at school?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:07:38 04/03/08 Thu

Only got paddled twice in principals' office once by just me and anothe time along with another boy (we were fighting.) Waiting outside the office was always bad,as it seemed like forever before summoned into his office. Plus the secrtary always seemed to have a smirk on her face knowing we were getting swatted.

He was strict about breakin rules and he would scold for the offense,as i'd squirm in my seat. Before he even said i was getting paddled,I was pretty sure i was getting swats. Then it was stand up,empty back pockets and bendover his desk. Got 8 burnin swats for fighting and 5 swats for misbevaving in class another time. My pants and undies provided little protection as the paddle was big and the swats really tanned my butt. Cody

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:37:26 04/02/08 Wed

He,Cody!

Give detailed description of your "pants up" paddlings.

Subject: Her Son

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:33:23 04/02/08 Wed

Advice Guys...

I'm in a great relationship with a lady who's been a single mom since her youngest son was 2. One is 12; the other almost 10 & basically good boys these past 15 months we dated. Casey, who's 12, is starting adolescent rebellion. Nothing real bad but frequent enough episodes to stress his mom. She admits to me she cant handle him...he's too big to spank & if grounded, he's starting to ignore that discipline & do what he wants. It hasnt rubbed off on his brother yet but evidence is there I think that he sees Casey getting away w/o punished.

If I were his dad, I'd put a whoopin on his butt a couple times & bring him back to reality as a 12 y/o; the boys & I get along great but I'm not dad & not sure its my place to say anything or offer to help bring him under control before he hits the wrong crowd or behavior now in jr high.

Any stepdads or guys who grew up with a stepdad or who got disciplined by mom's bf growing up have advice? Should I offer to intervene to enforce a grounding or take Casey for a couple good seat whacks?

Rob

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:14:42 04/02/08 Wed

I was in the 10th grade and got the max swats just for skipping practice. Otherwide coach would have benched my ass for the next meet. I think he wanted to set an example for the team and he succeeded. The was the first experience gettin paddled on the bare butt in school. A few times i got swatted in principals office,but that was always pants up.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:04:06 04/02/08 Wed

Cody, did you get the max of 5 just for skipping practice or had previous offenses that built you up to the max?

What year in high school were you?

Was this your first school paddling experience (coach/teacher/
principal)? on the bare/pants down?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:04:16 04/01/08 Tue

Usually got 3-5 swats depending on the offense. I got 5 hard swats that really burned my ass,for skipping a practice. I never missed another practice,nor did any teammates for the rest of that year. Cody

Subject: Re: paddled by someone other than parents

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:10:41 04/01/08 Tue

Recall how many you boys got? My mom's switch used on my bare legs actually left red stripes that stung not only when getting it but for awhile after trying to sit. Were you both striped across your bare bottoms from the switch & did it hurt to pull up your shorts or sit after?

Did the switch produce any tears from either or were you too big & proud to tear up in front of each other?

Think your dad would have paddled you when you got home from the trip had he been told about the need to switch your butt? Your dad a bare butt paddler too & he ever use that thin paddle of his on your buddy & you if he caught you together misbehaving?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:00:02 04/01/08 Tue

I know hockey is a rough aggressive sport so what do you remember doing as a team that really ticked off coach to paddle all 24 guys for poor sportsmanship?

Were you told in advance to hit the showers & then line up & expect a paddle swat or did he surprise you guys grabbing & swatting butts as you came out of the showers? Was it a solid or drilled hole paddle he used?

My hs coach had a frat style drilled paddle in his back office for over his desk paddlings & a small (maybe 12-15 inch) strap dangling with a clip from the ringlet of his clipboard for a quick one in the gym, lockerroom or field.

Had you (most of the guys you think) been school paddled before this 10th grade incident or was it a new experience?

Subject: Re: Smacked Face

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:40:49 04/01/08 Tue

The face smack was foreign to me too. The closest for me was a grab on the ear from mom & dragged to the bathroom sink when I was about 9 or 10 to experience the taste of Ivory bar soap.

My bro, Jon, & I did a hellava lot of corner time on our knees for 30-60 minutes sessions & the family room floor was hard wood & that was miserable. We both got traditional groundings in our room w/o phone, tv, computer, etc...you know like it was solitary confinement & as a kid, it ache hearing friends outside playing. We also lost special privileges that we were looking forward to do that were sometimes once only chances. Mom was good at helping us realize our misbehavior & what it cost us.
My best friend, Scott, had a mom who grounded too but a dad who didnt object to whack his seat. I envied Scott sometimes getting spanked & it was over & he was out with our other friends while I was in the corner or my room.

Aaron James

Subject: My Birthday Spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:27:56 04/01/08 Tue

Last October I conspired with Jon's two best friends to make sure he got his butt birthday paddled for his 17th. Since neither Jon nor I were spanked by mom growing up, I wanted the chance to spank his butt otk like he would say dad did before he died when Jon was 7. They helped me & I gave the 17+1 otk & they used Brad's big brother's frat paddle bending Jon over the edge of a game room table.
Jon promised me revenge for my 16th in May & my hour of fate is approaching & yesterday afternoon Brad & Greg reminded me my bare butt had an experience coming.
Any advice from other guys who at 16 are still getting b-day swats from their buds or older guys who relate to what is awaiting me from my bro & friends who got it at 16 or older.

Aaron

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:01:21 04/01/08 Tue

We had to bend down with our shorts and underpants down.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:03:15 03/31/08 Mon

Did you or any of the other players try to get out from getting a swat? What position did you guys have to assume?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:00:51 03/31/08 Mon

How many swats on the bare ass did you usually get when paddled by your wresting coach?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:58:49 03/31/08 Mon

Please give as many details as you can about your 9th grade paddling. Were you all paddled in front of one another? Did your parents spank you, too?

The one I got from my coach for not putting the basketball away was in his office, but others in class heard the paddle land on my ass and heard my reaction. Some of them kidded me about my red ass when I stripped to shower.

Subject: worst

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:16:36 03/31/08 Mon

Worst was in 9th grade from the Principal when they found out we had beer at a ball game, we also got suspended.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:57:37 03/31/08 Mon

I wrestled in hs/jrhs and was paddled a few times by coach,usually in his office in back of the lockeroom. Ordered to drop either singlet or shorts (down to my jock) for swats on the bare ass. Man did that set my tail om fire! I skipped practice so guess i deserved the paddling. Ofcourse even worse was joining my team in the showers after the paddling where they would tease and a few guys would smack my sore butt their hands. But i di the same things as my teammates when another boy got swats.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:19:58 03/31/08 Mon

-Thnaks for the reply. We were just wearing typical summer stuff--shorts t shirt --His son went first--He hiked up his tee shirt pulled down his pants and underwear and held on to the bumper. He was wiggling his bare butt--but he never tried to get up. I was scared out of my mind watching him get his butt switched. Then it was my turn- and I did just the same as his son--with my bare butt over and holding the bumper. It was my one and only switching--My own mom and dad paddled me with a skinny paddle as they did with the other boys. Hope I answered your questions--PS I appreciated the fact he never told my parents he had to spank me

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:39:43 03/30/08 Sun

I remember in 10th grade, my hockey coach paddled the entire team for bad sportsmanship - 24 guys had to line up naked, dripping wet straight from the shower, while he went down the line and gave us each one hard lick. The message he was trying to convey sunk in: after that, we were a different team.

Subject: Re: back to the 60s

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:41:40 03/30/08 Sun

The pe coach paddlings were the worse for most guys cause you got swats in thin shorts or bare butt (jock or w/o) in the lockerroom. In the office, which was my case in hs, you had your jeans or slacks to pad somewhat the paddle smacks.

Guess none at school left impressions like ones dad might lay on your butt but who (coach, vp, principal) gave you the one you remember best & do you remember what for & in what grade?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:31:17 03/29/08 Sat

Hey Yall. Dont think its right to slap a kids face to punish him, my folks have never done that, sounds dangerous as well. Feel sorry for that kid he must have felt real embarrassed, his mom or dad shouldve just given him a swat in private or waited till tehy got home to deal with him.

Had my mouth soaped a few times too.

If your folks never spank your butt how do they usually punish you?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:21:07 03/29/08 Sat

At school been paddled by a PE teacher, VP and the Principal. No except for one time it wasnt because dad wanted someone else to paddle me it was just how I got dealt with.
No ive had my dad as a coach and teacher an it wouldnt make any difference if I acted up with him I would just have got treated like anyone else, just like my brother did.

We were gettin rowdy in the changing room, no one got paddled that time just a warning but I thought we were. I didnt get paddled at home that time either.

I know some of my friends get swats at home for school stuff. My bro was pissed off with what dad said with the water thing cause his buddies knew he was gonna get a spankin at home, dad told him he didnt think he was gonna be the only one a bit saddle sore, lol.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:11:05 03/29/08 Sat

Ya'll that's your butt. This kid got it across the face & then grounded to the sidelines to sit in time out.
My butt cheek is tougher than my face cheek for a smack & though it did no injury or permanent harm it appeared, it sure must have embarrased him plus stung pretty good too.

I got my mouth soaped for dirty talk but my mom never slapped me on face nor butt.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:04:23 03/29/08 Sat

Obviously your buddy had gotten the switch before since he hoped to it & cut it to bring to dad when told to.
Did he go first?
What were you thinking when you realized you had a switch spanking coming?
What were you guys wearing when told? You have to pull it down & then bend over or did his dad anchor you under his arm or bend you over himself & pull down your britches to butt naked?

If his dad uses a switch & it was a new experience for you, what did your dad usually use & how far, if any, did he usually strip your backside for a spanking/whipping?

Subject: Re: Spanked For Not Doing My Chores (Details)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:07:39 03/29/08 Sat

1. My Levis did a better job of padding my butt,yes.

2. There were times when before I got whipped with Dad's belt or paddle, he made me drop my Levis or Dockers. He never took them off himself or threatened to do so.

3. I was dribbling a basketball in P.E. after we were supposed to return all balls to the closet in the gym. The coach warned me before about putting the ball away, but I did not listen. So, he gave me the swat after a brief lecture. The swat was to reinforce the message, I guess. I was a junior in high school. It was one of the hardest single swats I ever got, too, and it stung a lot since the only thing between the paddle and my ass was my gym shorts.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:47:49 03/29/08 Sat

If dad given give the school paddlings, who did? Was that your dad's choice since you were his son & he thought it should be done by someone else?
The time you thought you & your friends might be paddled together by your dad, what had you guys done? Did he paddle them at school & then paddle you later at home?

Did your friends get swats at home too if they got into school trouble? Did you & your friends ever get paddled or worse in front of each other?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:40:22 03/29/08 Sat

So you agree that Levis pad abit better?
Dad ever threaten to take down your levis/Docker?

Remember what you did to earn that one & only school swat?

What grade in school were you?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:23:49 03/28/08 Fri

Yeah,I only got the one swat at school. The paddle had holes in it. The one Dad used on me looked like a fraternity paddle and had no holes. I got hit with it many times wearing my blue Levis,but sometimes he'd whack me when I had on my dress pants or Dockers. Bare-butt paddlings were the worst, but the ones in dress pants and Dockers burned the next worst. I was scared that one of the guys I hung out with would tell Dad about the swat I got at school, and I would get another paddling or worse. I lucked out,though.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:01:19 03/28/08 Fri

Our dress code was going through transition back then. The day I got my 15 I was wearing what I called wide-rib cords which were heavier material & a real blessing to have on for that paddling...a chance luck.
Jeans had been outlawed & for the longest time we wore dress slacks like Levi Dockers with either a white or light blue knit shirt. Then it was modified to prohibit only the blue jeans (i.e. Levis/Wranglers/Lee/Arizona Jean) & allow the tan or black jeans with our knit shirt as long as they were rip free & clean appearing.
I thought Levis were cool growing up so went for the beige & black Levis once allowed but still wore Dockers sometimes. I dont know if you every got the chance to compare when given swats but my levis padded my seat better than dress slacks which sometime left my bottom redder & small welt ringlets from the paddle holes that levis didnt.

Was the one swat experience in your gym shorts your only school paddling? Was that paddle solid or have holes? Was there any worry the word might leak home to your dad?

Subject: paddled by someone other than parents

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:14:30 03/28/08 Fri

I thought I may have posted this --a long time ago but could not find it. I got spanked at home once in a while. At 14 my best friends dad took us camping along the Minnesota/Canada border. For serious wrong doing-he told his son to cut a switch--which my friend did. We each had to bend our naked butts over and get paddled by his dad. It was the only time I ever got switched--it hurt way more than just having mom or dad paddle me. HOLY COW--IT HURT! We were both crying. The rest of the trip was very good. I appreciated the fac t he never told my parents he had to spank me with a switch. It was a big deal for me --as my friends dad had certainly seen my bare butt--however, it was humiliating to have to bend over right in front of him with my bare butt just 'out there' and have him paddle me.It was totally than just being naked

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:49:25 03/27/08 Thu

Ive seen him paddle my friends, one time I thought me an some others were gonna get paddled for sure.

I did get paddled at school for that stuff and paddled again at home. The ones at school hurt but dads were a lot worse.

It usually happens in our rooms or the garage an we usually get sent there.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:40:14 03/27/08 Thu

If I said it to another adult in front of my parents or my folks heard id said it id be busted big time, sore butt, grounded etc...

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:40:53 03/26/08 Wed

Man, those paddlings must have hurt! The one swat I got in gym shorts stung like hell, but the paddlings you got must have been butt busters! What kind of pants were you usually wearing?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:37:23 03/26/08 Wed

You were told to report to the office with a disciplinary note outlining your offense. You gave the note to the receptionist lady & took a seat in the office. Sometimes it seemed an eternity that you had to wait (I called it sweating it out). If other guys were waiting it took longer but you had some company to talk & anticipate with.
When called in, you stood before his desk & offered your side or explanation. Sometimes it was detention received which was 1 hr after school or 1 or more days & took a note home to say you had detention & when. Sometimes it was loss of extra curricular activities for a specified time. A paddling was a simple routine...empty your back pockets, untuck & flip up your shirttail & lean over the desk legs straight out & butt at edge. He gave 5 or more (the most I ever got was 15) swats right where you had to sit later. You then stood, tucked your shirttail & refilled your pockets. The note you left with the receptionist was filled in with your punishment received & you took it home for signature. My dad took it from there.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:19:09 03/26/08 Wed

Have you seen dad paddle your friends or they just relate afterwards? I'm guessing dad paddled you at home for messing up, fight, off campus...would you have rather gotten it at school & its over or was it better taking at home?

Does dad swat butt on you & your bro in your room or elsewhere? Make you go & wait so you can psych yourself as to what's coming & he bring the paddle or tell you to get the paddle to bring him?

What's the routine at your house? Mine is wait & sweat it out & dad enters carrying the wood or peels off the belt. The paddle means 10 or more leaning over my desk or bed; the belt means get your skivvies down & go butt naked face down across the bed...he seems to target my "sit spot".

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:45:33 03/26/08 Wed

Im kinda used to it, my mom used to teach at my school as well. You jus gotta be real careful cause everything that happens at school gets back to him. You can get busted for being disruptive to the educational running of the school, it says someting like that in the handbook or fighting or skippin a class or leaving the school grounds without permission stuff like that. Ive had licks for foolin around and fighting and being off the school grounds without permission. The worst trouble I got into was when they found out we had some beer at a baseball game.
My dad hasnt paddled me at school but its been close, he has paddled my brother. Yeah he has paddled some of my friends.

Yeah thers been a paddle at the house for ages, dad got one from school an it gets used, we get it from dad skivvies down usually.
My folks are definiteky not non-spankers.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:25:18 03/26/08 Wed

It was my brother that got paddled at school not me. I saw some jerk tried to answer like it was from him. From what I found out at school and that night at home him an a bunch of his buddies were horsin around in the rest room throwin water around an makin a big ruckus. The noise was what probably got them caught.

They probably knew they were gonna get busted when they were sent to the office an they did. The vp paddled them all. Dad got told had happened an told my brother to expect another paddlin that night lol.

It wasnt his first time hes had licks at school before. He was wearinh his uniform slacks an they each had to bend over an hold onto a chair. Dad paddled him again that night after dinner.

Subject: Re: Spanked For Not Doing My Chores

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:46:00 03/25/08 Tue

I figured I would get another wolloping from my dad. I usually got it on the bare from him no matter what. The belt hurts much more than any paddle I got whacked with.My coach in high school gave me a swat once for goofing off, but my folks never found out. I had to brace myself against the wall with my hands,spread my legs wide apart, stick my butt out, and WHAM! I was wearing only gym shorts.The belt still hurt more.

Please give details of your school paddlings.

Subject: Re: My Last Whipping

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:49:33 03/25/08 Tue

The 40 licks were the most I ever got bared-assed or otherwise. This was the only belt-whipping I got after turning 18. I got a few paddlings and belt-whippings from Dad when I was 17, the last on my bare-ass after getting paddled in school. About half of my paddlings and whippings from Dad were on my bare ass. There is no doubt that it was my decision to get whipped bare-assed after the DUI.

My buddies laughed and did not believe me until I showed them my bruised ass the day after my whipping. I think it had a positive impact on them, because they cut down on their drinking for awhile. To my knowledge, only one of my buddies was still getting spanked with a belt after his 18th birthday.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:48:14 03/25/08 Tue

Did you figure you'd get one from dad too since mom had already paddled you?
Dad usually make you take it bare or was that reserved for more serious things?
I always thought my dad's belt hurt worse than a paddling, even with the drilled hole paddle. What about you?
My dad promised me a second one when I got paddled at school & carried through most every time & sometimes my butt was still red & sore from an after school paddling in the office when dad got me with the belt at home that night. You ever get school paddled & get another from dad at home?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:39:10 03/25/08 Tue

Had you ever gotten that many (40) bare ass belt licks before?

Were you still getting the belt at 18 or had it been awhile since your prior whipping? Dad usually take you bare ass for the belt or was that your idea this time since what you had done?

What had your buddies to say or react when you told them you got the belt, got 40 licks that you ask for & got'em bare?

Any of your other buddies, you think, get belt whippings from their dads growing up? might still get at 18?

Subject: Re: back to the 60s (Lockerroom)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:47:35 03/25/08 Tue

What had you guys done as a team that deserved every guy to get his butt paddled by coach?
Did coach have a reputation of using the paddle or were most of you shocked to get paddled in the lockerroom?
Had most of you guys been school paddled before so another paddling was nothing new or was this a new experience for many of the guys? Any guys breakdown bawling?
What the general reaction/conversation afterwards in the lockerroom among you guys regarding the paddling?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:33:23 03/24/08 Mon

Hey,man, thanks for the questions. I wanted to be humiliated to the extreme and feel lower than I felt already, so it was a pretty easy decision for me. I hurt my family,so I wanted to be hurt by Dad. I was no stranger to whippings and paddlings while growing up.

Left to his own devices, Dad may not have whipped my ass had I not asked him to do so. Jail and the punishment that was coming from the courts may have been enough in Dad's eyes. However once I asked him to give me the whipping, he more than obliged me. Even the last 15 licks were given with all Dad had in him despite the welts and bruises the earlier licks inflicted.

I told my buddies about everything, including the whipping and how I had asked for it. It was part of my self-humiliation, and by giving the details of my shame, they maybe would not suffer the same fate.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:02:11 03/24/08 Mon

Wow dude, you actually ask dad to bust your ass and brought him the belt to use!!!
Was it a hard decision at 18 to ask & take a whipping or was a whipping a common/frequent method of discipline for you growing up & you just knew it was the right choice?
Any of your drinking buddies from the party know that not only were you in an accident & arrested but when you got home that you ask & got your ass whipped?
Dad ease abit on the last set of licks cause he saw your welts & bruises or he lay a good whipping on you straight through?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:13:52 03/24/08 Mon

How is it to have your dad teaching & coaching at your school?

You say that you've been school paddled...what has gotten you or gets most guys paddled? Was it your dad who school paddled you or has he paddled any of your best friends?

Dad ever use a paddle at home on you & if so, ever make you take the paddle in your skivvies or worse, drawers down?

Our school couldnt paddle & my mom was a non-spanker.

Subject: Smacked Face

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:04:27 03/24/08 Mon

I'm 15 & was raised by a single mom who didnt spank. Volunteering with our youth group, I helped at our church Easter Egg Hunt last weekend & the kids really seemed to have a great time. There was however one boy around 11 or 12 who was getting wild & hassling the younger kids. His mom talked to him a couple time but it did little good. The last time, he shouted at her "this whole thing is a bitch" & she laid a solid slap across his face & then sat him on the ground at the sideline in time out by himself.
My mom never smacked my butt, much less my face. I got my share of groundings, corner time & lectures that I deserved. You could see him trying to be tough & not tear but his eyes & face were red, some with embarrassment I think.

Any other guys ever get a face slap from mom or dad especially in a public place?

If I said "bitch", I'd probably get the TALK & time out. How would your folks react if you called something or someone a bitch?

Aaron James

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:43:50 03/23/08 Sun

I did not expect the paddling from Mom. I thought I would get it from Dad if I did not do my chores by the time he got home, but I figured it would be safe to wait until right before he got home.

Mom hadn't paddled me for years and never on the bare butt. I got a hand swat now and then from her, but Dad was the paddler. I first thought she was kidding when she told me I was going to get the paddle, and I laughed at her. Then she grabbed my wrist, pulled me over her knee, and pulled down the back of my boxers so fast that I did not have time to physically resist. I verbally objected,though.

The main reason I got whipped by Dad was for causing Mom grief. I probably would only have gotten paddled by Dad for not doing my chores. I got two more bare-butt whippings and one bare-butt paddling from Dad before turning 18.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:16:41 03/23/08 Sun

If you're 14, are you in jr high or high school?

Was it water spitting...water balloons or what type of water fight?

When caught, did you & the other guys expect the vp to paddle you or were you expecting detention...note home/parents called or stern lecture/warning?

Had you and the other boys ever been school paddled before? Was it bending over the vp's desk w/ a traditional wood paddle or lexan...w/ or w/o holes? Were you in jeans, uniform slacks, pe shorts or what when paddled?

How did you react when you knew ore saw your dad show up at school to take you home? When dad said he'd deal with you at home, did you know it would be a bare butt whipping or was a whipping from dad unusual?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:17:44 03/23/08 Sun

Had mom given any threats or warnings that you would get spanked/paddled if you didnt get to your chores or were you totally surprised when she walked in carrying the paddle?

At 16 was it common for mom to still paddle or was that dad's duty primarily? Was there any resistence or how did you feel or react at 16 going otk & having your mom pull down your boxers to swat your bare hiney?

Did dad belt whip you cause you didnt do your chores or because you gave mom grief & as a follow-up to her having to paddle you? Was that your last butt naked paddling/whipping at 16?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:08:08 03/16/08 Sun

Back when I was in school, guys could only get it bare in one place - the locker room and not always then. It depended on what you had done and what you were wearing when the coach or PE instructer decided to paddle. One time, however, my hockey coach paddled the whole team - 22 guys - just as we were coming out of the showers. Made us line up in the drying room, spread our legs, brace the tile wall and he went town the line cracking guys with his board. Lesson # 1 from that: water and wood are NOT a good combination when your bare ass is involved! But it made us a better team, I think. Funny, huh?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:36:10 03/13/08 Thu

My dad teaches and coaches at my school and he uses the paddle sometimes but I dont think hes ever paddled anyone bare butt. Ive been paddled at school but never had the problem youre talkin about.

Subject: back to the 60's

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:40:01 03/13/08 Thu

In my era--getting spanked at home was a common form of punishment--I got it for something serious--as did my friends. It was not a big deal--though it hurt.
Only once did I get paddled outside my home and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. Our phy ed coach paddled 3 of us for skipping class ( which we did do) I thought guys only got spanked at school --for smoking---I wwas cwsrong about that! the coach has us do an abbreviated phy ed class after school. The other two guys were considered tough guys--I was not tough. When we were done--he told us to shower. Before cwe showered he came in and had a skinny paddle-- and told each of us --one by one to bend our bare butts over hold on to a low pipe and he spanked our bare butts damn hsrd. To my surprise the two tough guys cryed--and cryed openly Of course I did too. This may surprise a reader but along with crying we got hard---I was really humiliated-- but was at least glad the other two were hard also.----There was no witnesses or documentation---I am not anti psanking zealot---but the coach was some how beyond the bounds of what was right--Anyone else have the humiliation oif getting hard when spanked/paddled by coach?? the experience sure made me ashamed! Will appreciate any comments

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:07:45 03/12/08 Wed

It was the VP that paddled them. Yeah he did and I was around when it happened.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:37:21 03/12/08 Wed

Hi, Who paddled your brother at school, was it the princpal? Did your dad give him another paddling that night and if he did were you around when it happened?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:11:48 03/11/08 Tue

He\'s 14, they got paddled for water fighting. Dad told him he could expect another paddling that night at home.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:35:23 03/09/08 Sun

Give details of your school paddling and the whipping.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:19:09 03/09/08 Sun

Dad did deal with me when we got home, I got a whipping on my bare bottom and did it make my rear sore

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:34:17 03/09/08 Sun

How old is your brother? What did he do to get paddled?

Subject: My brother got licks at school last week!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:54:46 03/09/08 Sun

My little bro and some of his buddies got paddled at school last week. Dad told him at school he would deal with him when he got home and he sure did!

Subject: Spanked For Not Doing My Chores

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:28:25 03/03/08 Mon

About 10 years ago when I was 16, I got two whippings for not doing the yard work. Dad was away on a month-long business trip, and I promised Mom I would cut the grass while he was away. Mom kept after me, and I made promise after promise to do it. By the fourth week of Dad's trip, Mom was pretty upset that I had not kept my promise. On the Saturday before Dad's return, she finally had enough. I was in my room in my boxers atop my bed watching TV when Mom came in with the paddle Dad used to blister my butt. She grabbed my wrist, pulled me up from the bed, sat on the bed, pulled me over her knee, pulled down the back of my boxers, and began whacking away. I protested the whole time and began tearing up. After 20 or so swats, I agreed to immediately get dressed and cut the grass. My ass stung the whole time.

I thought it was over, but I was wrong. When Dad came home two days later, Mom told him what had happened. Dad got his belt and ordered me to drop my Levis and boxers. Then he made me bend over the back of our couch. He whipped my ass good! My protests and cries were useless. I think I got about 20 licks before he stopped and ordered me to bed. I slept on my stomach that night!

Subject: Paddled in 50's and early 60's

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:10:59 02/24/08 Sun

We (brothers and me) got paddled (not often) byt amybe three times in a yr--It was with a skinny paddle on the bare butt over the knee---It never vaired. Mo dpaddled us that way--occasionally--for something serious---til into freshman yr. Dad paddled us the same in high school---not as much--and it was not over the knee as with mom--Dad paddled with us bending our bare butts over the end of our bed. Usually behavior improved for a long time after a paddling especially from mom. Probably non need to spank us for at least 6 mo. OUr mom was so great--and di about a million things--to make our life great--that when we went so far s he had to take us over her knee and paddle us--it was a very big seal for my breothers and me. She spanked us hard and it hurt--whether 5 or 15. I always cryed not so much from the pain as the fact I had been so bad in my mothers eyes--that I should be spanked---We felt totally bad a and guilty to mom. After it was over--and things settled down--I always was full of apologies--even it it meant calling her from school at lunch time--just to say I was sorry---My brothers were the same. After 14+--when dad paddled us---we had our butts bending over the end of the bed waiting for him to come up and do it. We loved our dad--but there was not the huge guilt trip as when we had to be spanked by mom We seemed to get alot of paddlings togehter---it did improve our behavior and no spankings needed for maybe 6 mo. But then a little riot might break out among the bros and we needed to get our bare butts spanked! Any like us--who were so guilty when you offended your mom so bad she had to take you over her knee and paddled you---whtehr 5 or nealy 15----that was a guilt trip!

Subject: posting

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:52:45 02/22/08 Fri

does anybody post a new message? or maybe nobody gets spanked anymore.

Subject: My Last Whipping

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:16:04 02/09/08 Sat

Awhile back, I wrote about how it takes a lot to get through to me. The whippings, paddlings, and spankings I got for underaged drinking did not deter me. However, my arrest and ass whipping for driving under the influence of alcohol shortly after my 18th birthday took care of the problem.

I was at a buddy's birthday party and drank at least 4 or 5 beers within a 3 hour period of time. After the party, I took off for home in my car. I misjudged a curve and crashed though a fence. My erratic driving before the accident caught the attention of a policeman who was immediately on the scene.

I failed all field sobriety tests, so I got arrested. My blood/alcohol level was way over the legal limit, too. I got thrown into a holding cell for six hours until I was sober enough to be released. I called Dad to come get me. Needless to say, he was furious.

After retrieving my personal property, we left the jail. Dad said nothing to me until we got into his car. Then he said, "You're breaking your mother's heart." I then asked him, "Are you going to whip me when we get home?" I did not get answer.

I was totally humiliated and felt worthless. I wanted to humiliate myself even more to show my parents my shame. I went to my room, stripped off all of my clothes, took the thickest and widest belt out of my closet, and went into the kitchen where Mom and Dad were sitting. After laying the belt on the kitchen counter, I bent over it and pleaded for a whipping, crying even before the belt touched my bare ass. Dad gave me 25 of the hardest licks I ever got, but then stopped. I told him to keep hitting me, and I got 15 more hard licks. I wanted him to continue,but he would not do so due to the welts and bruises on my ass. By far,this was the worst whipping I ever received. I wanted it that way. After it was over, Mom, Dad,and I hugged and cried together. I finally learned my lesson.

Court,traffic school, probation, a hefty fine, a loss of my license,restitution,a wrecked car, and loss of auto insurance were other consequences that reinforced the humiliation and shame I caused myself. The good news is that I have not touched a drink in 8 years.

I would be happy to answer questions about this or any of my other paddlings,spankings, or whippings.

Subject: Re: Second Spanking At Home

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:21:42 02/09/08 Sat

Your mention of the strap reminds me of the one and only time I got strapped. I got whipped with a belt plenty of times but only one strapping.

My parents went out of town for the weekend, so my brother and I stayed at my grandparents' house. My brother was 17, and I was 15. We were "cruisin' for a bruisin'" all weekend long, but what finally did it was getting caught drinking beer in the garage late at night. Earlier that day, we took a six-pack out of the refrigerator in the kitchen and hid it in Grandma's old refrigerator in the garage. We did not expect Granddad to walk in on us, but he did just as we were finishing our second beer each. We waited until he had gone to bed, but I guess Granddad got up again for a midnight snack. When he heard the noise we were making in the garage, he got the strap from wherever he kept it and came charging into the garage. My brother and I were stunned.

Growing up, Dad told us of how Granddad used to whip him with the strap as discipline. Whenever Dad whipped us, he would say, "You're lucky your getting it only with the belt, not with your grandad's strap!" Well,our luck just ran out. We were ordered to strip off all of our clothes, go over to the wall, place our hands on the wall, and spread our legs. I stood next to my brother who got his strapping first. The sound of the strap hitting his bare ass, along with his shouts of pain, only made me dread what was coming even more. My brother got 20 smacks and then was told to stand in the corner with his hands on his head, meaning that he could not soothe his burning ass. Then, I got 20 smacks across my ass. Man, did it hurt! I shouted out in pain and actually began crying. After it was over, I had to stand in the corner with my hands on my head, too. We were in that position for about 10 minutes before being ordered to bed. Our asses were red and bruised, and we each slept on our stomachs that night.

Our butts were still sore the next morning when our parents came to get us. When Dad heard about what happened, he grabbed one of Grandma's kitchen chairs, put it in the center of the room, made my brother drop his pants, and go over his knee for a spanking. After 20 or so swats, it was my turn. I dropped my pants as ordered and took my swats. At least, we were able to keep our briefs on!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:09:09 02/06/08 Wed

When I told my girl friend that dad was going to spank me after school, she asked me if I deserve it, I said I guess I do as I told him a lie, she told me that her dad would spank her to if he caught her in a lie, in fact hed dad did spank her a week ago for a bad grade, the next day she asked if I did get spanked I told her yes I did dad used a strap and he hit me 15 times and grounded me 4 two weeks, she said she was sorry but I did deserve it, i said I did but my ass is so sore.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:04:55 01/31/08 Thu

I called my girlfriend as soon as I got home, and she already knew I got paddled that day. Her friend who worked in the office told her. My girlfriend was not sympathetic and thought I was stupid to ditch school and go someplace where I would be caught so easily. When I told her that my dad was going to whip me, she said, "Good! You deserve it!"

The paddlings I got in 8th grade were only 3 swats each, and I was wearing Levi's both time. I had to empty my pockets, bend over, grab my ankles,and face forward both times. Both were for fighting. I teared up after both paddlings. My ass hurt after those paddlings, but nothing like the one I got in high school.

I had not come close to getting paddled in high school before. The newbies both showed fear by taking their time in walking to the desk. One guy made a half-hearted effort to get out of it by saying we made him go with us. We stuck up for him, but he got his butt paddled just as hard as we did.

Each of us either grabbed at or rubbed our butts after the swats. My ass was not quite as red as the guy's ass with the lighter complexion even though he was wearing Levi's. My ass was the second reddest.

Jason and I both talked about how much sorer our asses would be after our dads read the note.

I think the paddling was fair and deserved. The possibility of getting paddled never entered my mind until after we were caught. I stupidly thought we would get away with it. Jason did not mention his previous paddling until after we were caught.

I would have been paddled, not whipped, by Dad for a detention. I got paddledby him a few timesbefore for high school detentions.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:34:05 01/31/08 Thu

Did your gf know you got paddled? If so, did she tease or comfort you?

How did this paddling compare to the one you got in junior high? Had you ever come close to getting a paddling in high school before? Jason had gotten paddled before you said but were the other two newbies at getting paddled & did they seem to react scared/reluctent to step but to the desk & bend over?

You & Jason talk any about what the note would result in before going home or talk after your session with your dads about how you got belt whipped?

Any of the other 3 guys remain standing rubbing their butts after the paddling like you did? Do you think they benefited from having levis on vs your slacks when doing the damage check in restroom?

Do you think the paddling was a fair result for cutting school & if you knew Jason & other guys got paddled for cutting previously, were you opting to get paddled to be like other guys & prove you could take one too?

Think your dad would have whipped you had you gotten detention rather than a school paddling?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:01:34 01/30/08 Wed

I forgot to mention some other things you might want to know about my paddling. After the principal drove us back to school, he made us wait in the outer office. Everyone working in the office must have known we were there to be paddled as did some students who went in and out on other business. This embarrassed me a lot. When Jason said the principal was a "heavy hitter," and howmy swats wouldsting more because of the thintight slacks I was wearing, I know I winced. When we were called in, the principal made us sit in chairs against the wall. He lectured us before removing the paddle from a desk drawer.

When it was my turn to be paddled, he told me to take off my jacket,drape it over the back of the chair,and remove everything from my pockets. All I had was my wallet in my back pocket which I put into my jacket pocket. After my paddling, my ass hurt so much that I did not go back and sit down. Instead, I stood in front of my chair and watched the two remaining guys get their swats.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:43:19 01/30/08 Wed

We were made to stretch all the way over the desk, grabbing the far end of the sides. If truth be told, I think we were all near tears. At least I was! One of the guys may have actually teared up but did not cry. Each guy, including me, vigorously rubbed his ass with both hands immediately after getting the last swat. We were still rubbing our butts on the way to the restroom. The principal alternated between butt cheecks but placed the last swat squarely on the sit spot.

Being a senior, in my mind, meant I was too old for a school paddling. Man, was I wrong! When I saw the paddle and later had to bend over the desk, my face must have been almost as red as my butt turned after the swats. Being paddled in front of others was worse than the more painful belt whipping I knew I would get from Dad later.

I resigned myself to the whipping and stripped without a fuss when Dad ordered me to do so. I let go of my pent up emotions and cried during the whipping. Afterwards, I laid face-down on my bed without my pants and boxers to cool off my ass. I rubbed it like mad,too. I put on my boxers and then went to bed about an hour later.

The ass-whipping was better for me than being grounded. I could still go out with my girlfriend.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:06:01 01/30/08 Wed

How far over the desk did you have to bend...just leaning forward palms on desk or stretched across?

Said no one cried but any of you red eyed or near tears? Anyone get up from the position & reach back to rub or clutch is butt cheeks? He lay the 5 swats evenly across the butts or target the "sit spot"?

Was it more painful or embarrassing being a senior & paddled? Were you already figuring on the whipping dad would give you or had you hoped that he'd think you too big/old to whip? Was it more gut-wrenching to see the school paddle with friends watching or dad's belt privately?

You say anything about the belt or being whipped when dad came in carrying it or just resign yourself to your fate & strip your butt & take it "like a man"? Any tears develop or how did you react once dad finished tanning your ass? Wait awhile to get boxers/jeans back up?

Would you have preferred being grounded like your 2 friends or the ass whipping & have it over?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:15:52 01/27/08 Sun

I usually wore either Levi's or slacks to school. That morning,I went to school with no intentions to cut, but later, the 4 of us decided to ditch mid-morning. We hid in a park near the school to smoke one cigarette each, and then we went to a Burger King near the school for lunch. We learned later that the manager called the school to report us there. It was a closed campus, and it was stupid of us to eat somewhere so close to the school. The principal drove to Burger King, caught us, and took us back to the school in his van. It was on the way back to the school, while we were sitting in the back of the van, that Jason whispered to us that we would be paddled just as he had been earlier in the year. All the principal would say is that we would be "dealt with" when we got back to school. I was the only one not wearing Levi's.

I do not remember the holes leaving any marks. All I know is I had a red ass. I think we all got hit equally hard, and Jason was not hit any harder. We were paddled about 2 in the afternoon and were sent on to our classes. When we all stopped at the restroom to check our asses, Jason and I said we knew we would get whipped by our dads, but the others guys were unsure what would happen to them. I had a hard time sitting but tried to let on as if nothing happened. I do not think any of us talked of the paddlings to others.

Jason and I were the only two who got whipped at home. The others were only grounded.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:23:28 01/27/08 Sun

Did you always wear slacks rather than jeans to school? You said Jason was in levis. Were either of the other 2 guys? I thought jeans padded my butt better than slacks when paddled. If Jason had warned you guys that you all would be paddled, why did you wear thin slacks rather than heavier ones like cords or levis?

In thinner slacks, did the paddle holes leave any markings other than red on your bottom? Did it seem Jason got it harder than you others being a 2nd cutting school offense for him? I had briefs with extra padding in the seat & wore if I had advance sensing of a paddling coming & that helped under jeans too. Were you in thin boxers or more padded shorts?

Was the principal's paddling early in the school day where you had to return & sit in class on sore bottoms or after school where you could stand & walk it off going home? Did Jason or any other boy get a whipping at home too? Did you guys talk about possible whippings at home or try to avoid so others wouldnt think you still got them?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:24:21 01/26/08 Sat

Hi, Ron

Yeah, it was the first school paddling I got since jr. high. The guy who got paddled before for ditching school told the rest of us that we would be getting swatted. He talked about how the pricipal was a "heavy hitter" and how much our butts would hurt. He said mine would really sting, because I was wearing thin slacks that were fairly tight in the butt even without bending over. My stomach was churning just like it did when I got padded in jr. high. We thought about padding our butts with something like a magazine but knew it would show when our pants tightened up while bending over the desk. We had to wait in the outer office before going in for our paddlings, and this made my stomach churn even more.

After a stern lecture, the principal said that we would be getting 5 swats apiece. He determined the order of our paddlings by calling our names one by one up to the desk. The guy who got it first was the one who had been paddled before by the principal. The principal said something like, "Show these guys how it's done, Jason." Hearing the crack of the paddle against Jason's Levi's caused me to tense up even more. I felt sick with fear as I was unbuttoning my back pocket to remove my wallet while I walked up to the desk to get my swats. I sure did not want to show that I was scared, though!

We were hit with a pretty good sized wooden paddle with holes in it. Like you, none of us cried, because we wanted to appear macho. Man, it stung! I yelled, "OW!" after each swat, though, as did each of my buddies.

After getting paddled and picking up our slips to be signed by our parents, we checked our butts in the restroom. They all were pretty red. One of my buddies had very light complexion, and his butt was the reddest of all.

When I got home, I waited until after dinner to show Dad the note. I was sure that he would whip me for getting in trouble at school. He read it and ordered me to my room to wait for him. I knew what was coming but could do nothing about it. He came in with the thick belt he always used on me, ordered me to drop my Levi's and boxers, and to bend over the back of my desk chair, gripping the sides of the seat with my hands. He then whipped my butt which was still red and sore from the paddling.

I got spanked a lot as a kid and teenager as did my older brother. We got it even for minor things like cussing or arguing. Of course, I got it for an extremely serious offense, too, the DUI, when I was 18. The whipping I got for the DUI was the worst, and deservedly so.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:07:12 01/26/08 Sat

This was your first school paddling since jr high? You 4 guys talk about what was anticipated while going to the office or waiting? Stop in bathroom afterwards to compare butt marks on each other?

How was it determined who was first, second, etc. What did it feel like watching the first guy go & what awaited you next? Did you figure dad would tan your butt again when you got home?

Was it a wood paddle & did it have holes that the principal used? When you got home with the note, what did dad say & how long did he make you wait to whup you? What did he use & how were you positioned? When I got mine from dad at home, my butt was still red/sore. Was yours?

Was dad a spanker of you & your bros growing up or just resort to spankings as a last resort?

Ron

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:26:03 01/22/08 Tue

Ron,

You're right. It was extremely embarrassing. There were three other guys, and we all got paddled in front of each other. I was the second one to get my swats. I had a pretty good idea I would be paddled,because one of the other guys who cut school with me got paddled for doing the same thing the previous year. Like you,I had to bend over the desk and grab onto each side. I was made to empty my rear pockets before assuming the position. I was wearing thin gray slacks but was allowed to keep my polo shirt tucked in. It did not reach down to my butt, anyway. The principal gripped the paddle with both hands and swatted away. Dad found out about my paddling, because I had to take a note home and get it signed. That night,he whipped me bare-assed like your dad whipped you. I got 20 licks, though, and my butt burned like hell afterwards. If you have any other questions,I'll be glad to answer them.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:59:13 01/22/08 Tue

Wow, that must really be embarrassing as a senior to be taken to the office for a paddling.

Were you alone in cutting school or other guys involved too & if so, any of the others get paddled?

What was your reaction when you saw the paddle or were told to assume the position? Were you lucky enough to be wearing jeans or were you in light-weight slacks? Have to empty pockets or flip but shirttail to lessen butt padding?

Did your dad wallop your butt when you got home like my dad did on me when I got school paddled?

Ron

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:59:03 01/21/08 Mon

It was the one and only spanking I got as an 18 year old. It happened 7 or 8 years ago. One of my "under age drinking" escapades was a DUI where Iwrecked my car and wiped out a fence. Dad brought me home after I spent a fewhours in jail. He was so mad that he gave me a whipping not long after we got home. I learned my lesson, believe me, from jail, the fine, the loss of my license, DUI School, probation, restitution, and the whipping. As I said earlier,it takes a lot to get through to me.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:56:21 01/21/08 Mon

Im glad to see that im not the only 18yr old who's farther spanks him.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:27:45 01/21/08 Mon

Hi, Ron!

One paddling was at school---5 swats the last month of my senior year when I was 17 for being truant. I got a couple of 3 swat paddlings in junior high,too. The rest were from Dad,usually with the paddle but sometimes with the belt. The last time was with the belt when I was 18. I got it for such things as under-age drinking, a couple of speeding tickets, back-talk, & curfew violations. Many were for repeat offenses,so I was not good at learning my lesson.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:55:10 01/21/08 Mon

We're out of school today because of the 3 day weekend holiday so I saw your response. Were all yours from your dad or did you earn some at school too?

I'm 15 & hope the lessons have started soaking in my head. Did you already learn by 15 or did you still get it at 15 or older? Did you get most with the paddle?

Ron

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:05:10 01/20/08 Sun

Ron,

To answer your question,it took several hard paddlings, spankings, and severe whippings before the message sunk in. My bruised ass paid dearly for my hard head I hope you are a quicker learner than I.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:10:28 01/20/08 Sun

I always say I'm sorry and wont do it again when my bottom is red & sore but somehow over 15 years of promises I found myself getting spanked more often than I wanted. So far, no more at school or home. Just hope that as my butt has now cooled, my memory remains sharp as to the principal's paddle & dad's belt.

Did it take more than one paddling or whipping for you to learn your lesson?

Ron

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:04:17 01/19/08 Sat

Have you learned your lesson? Have you received other paddlings or whippings since the ones you discussed in your post?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:58:45 01/19/08 Sat

Our high school paddle isnt all that thick but with holes in it, it does "swish & smack" with a good sting that penetrated my jeans & briefs. I didnt need any instruction to not look back. I knew & felt what was happening while lying stretched across the desk so nothing else on my mind to see.
Ron

Subject: So I am not alone

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:20:28 01/14/08 Mon

My name is Sierra, and I'm 15. I still get spanked too, and you would think I am too old but my mother disagrees. My dad's not around much, he travels a lot cause he's in a band. He agrees with her-- if I mess up I get spanked. Hard.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:05:22 01/12/08 Sat

Ron,

Thanks for your answers. Here are more questions about the school paddlling:
1) Was someone called in to witness it?
2) How thick was the paddle?
3) Were there holes drilled in the paddle?
4) Did you grab onto the side of the desk you leaned over, or were your palms flat upon it?
5) Did either you or the principal say anything between swats?
6) Did you look back and see the swats coming, or were you instructed to face forward?
70 Was it painful putting your wallet back into your pocket?
Thanks!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:20:18 01/11/08 Fri

Cheating is a serious matter with both the principal & my dad & 10 is the normal paddling amount. Sure I checked my butt on the way out cause the seat of my levis was stinging pretty good & I check my butt when dad paddles at home. It was red on both cheeks but think most of the redness gone by dinner time. I ate ok sitting at the table but still sore.

After dinner dad said "get up to your room cause we're going settle this boy". He lectured me about cheating & even ask if I can any excuses or anything to say. Ask if being paddled convinced me not to ever cheat again. Then he stood & took off his belt which is just a normal man's belt, looped it over, snapped it & said "you got a whipping now coming so get your butt bare & bend over the desk". He gave me about 10-12 bare ass licks that really hurt.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:37:26 01/07/08 Mon

Ron,

I forgot to ask you whether you inspected the damage to your ass after the paddling. Was it still red when your dad whipped you? Describe the belt. How many licks did he give you?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:13:21 01/07/08 Mon

Ron,

Getting 10 swats, epecially for your first school paddling, seems excessive. Did your dad have the principal give you extra swats? I think all schools should ban corporal punishment. The whipping at home should not have happened, because the paddling was punishment enough.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:06:19 01/07/08 Mon

Our high school paddle is about 20-24" of wood including the handle. I'm not the only boy whoever got paddled but had been able to avoid until the other day. I dont like tight jeans nor do I like'em sagging (school prohibits sagging too). I was in 501s that day but wear 550s & 560s too sometimes.

I've gotten paddled at home so getting paddled wasnt new but never before at school so I was surprised when told & he took out the paddle. He had me untuck my shirttail & lay my billfold on his desk before leaning over which raised my shirttail & tightened my levis seat. Each swat hurt but I was not about to wimp or beg or make noises cause my friends were waiting outside for me to get my slip & then walk home.
What hurt more was dad's whipping after dinner and that was no fantasy pain I was feeling on my butt.
Ron

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:01:17 01/05/08 Sat

As one who was spanked, paddled, and whipped as a young teen, you are right about corporal punishment being extremely painful for a younger lad to endure.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:28:21 01/05/08 Sat

Yes please give all the fantasy details.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:08:09 01/05/08 Sat

Ron,

Please give details of paddling (eg. size of paddle, your feelings when told you were to be paddled, whether you emptied your pockets, the type and tightness of Levis you were wearing, shirttail in or out, your reaction to each swat, etc.)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:04:33 01/05/08 Sat

Hello - I am a married male (51) who visits an older friend for discipline. He is not old enough to be my father but is older by a few years - sufficient old enough to have been a teacher at the time I was attending as a pupil.

Our relationship is friendly but non sexual. He likes spanking and I have a need to be spanked. I visit him approximately once a month. We generally have a small chat - about nothing in particular but simply catching up on each other's news. After a few minutes he will then say that it's time to get started.

Although I am physically taller (by at least 5 inches) than him, he has no scruples about putting me over his knee. It is his favourite method I think. He generally begins by using a wooden paddle over the seat of my trousers. This is very painful and it only takes a minute or two before I am struggling to remain still. In fact most times I am squirming around and I can feel the veins in my neck straining as tense up trying to absorb the pain.

After a couple of minutes he lets me stand and then unzips and lowers my trousers. I usually go back over his knee for a coiple of dozen strokes with a hairbrush. This is very painful indeed and I'm generally hard pushed to keep from shouting out.

He then usually lets me up and we have a break for a coffee and a chat. Again, it's all friendly and we discuss various topics - sometimes spankings and punishments of my past but not all that often.

After a short break we resume when I bend over a chair or sofa and he uses a cane or riding crop. This time he has usually lowered by underwear. He may vary things by using a slipper or revert back to the paddle. A school tawse is soemtimes employed (we live in Scotland by the way where such an instrument of punishemnt is very familiar to both of us). He used to give the tawse across the hands as we experienced at school but I do not like this and he has stopped this method (at least for the time being - I think he will start adopting it again though).

Again, we will stop for a coffee pr a cigarette (him not me). We will finish of again with another caning or me going back over his knee for a spanking by hand, brush or paddle.

All in all, the visit will last a couple of couple of hours. Although painful, the spankings and canings are within my toleration limits - only just at times.

If I asked him to give me a no holds barred punishment that was beyond my limits then I'm sure he would oblige although I think he would be worried a little about having gone too far. However, he is very careful and earnest in the way that he administers punishment so I know that he would not go to the extent where I would be injured to an extreme.

I am married, he is not. I believe that he is gay and has others who visit him for punishment and others may indulge in other pursuits. This is of no interest to me. I respect his lifestyle and he mine. He seems to enoy spanking others as one aspect of his life and doesn't need to impose any sexual advances or "try anything on" with me as we are both satisfied with our relationship with each other.

I can say that I find my spankings very painful indeed. I was not subjected to this punishment as a boy and think it must be very painful for children and youths to experience such punishments. I have to admire the boys at school and friends at home who were punished at regular intervals by spankings and beltings. Knowing how painful these are as an adult it must have been much, much worse on a youngster. Many of themn took their punishments without a grudges or seemingly with some nonchalance. They must have had a high pain threshold or mentally screaming inside.

No - my wife does not know about my relationship which has been on the go for about 15 months.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:31:03 01/05/08 Sat

You mean first fantasy school paddling.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:24:28 01/05/08 Sat

Ron,

You deserved the paddling at school, the whipping at home, the detention, and the "F." Now, you'll think twice before cheating. Was it your first school paddling?

Subject: Re: Today's Spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:11:01 01/04/08 Fri

That doesn't even make sense.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:56:05 01/04/08 Fri

I think you are a complete fantasy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:25:11 01/04/08 Fri

No I dont think its fair, I think its a complete fantasy.

Subject: Second Spanking At Home

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:04:09 01/04/08 Fri

I'm 15 and a sophomore. I was caught cheating on a quiz in spanish class yesterday & expect to receive an "F" and after school detention. When I reported to the office for my detention slip, I learned a call had been made to my dad who consent for the principal to paddle me. I leaned over his desk & got 10 good hard whacks mid-seat of my Levis. I walked home with a sore butt only to have had after dinner send me to my room for a whipping and his belt left red welts all over my bare ass.
Do you think it fair to get paddled at school & then have dad whip you again at home. I think my paddling & "F" on the quiz was enough & dad shouldnt have whipped me at home.
RON

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:46:40 01/04/08 Fri

I agree nobody in college should still be spanked,it should stop at 18, if you are still being spanked in college you should move to a dorm.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:29:35 01/03/08 Thu

I never thought that getting a "C" in college would earn me a paddling. Even breaking curfew and being late for dinner should not have been treated so harshly.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:15:34 01/03/08 Thu

Did you think you would be doing things that deserved a spanking until that age?
We all reach an age when that pain in the butt activates our reasoning so we stop behavior that causes mom/dad/principal etc from taking the hand/paddle/belt to our rear-end.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:37:53 01/02/08 Wed

I never dreamed that I would be spanked to adulthood,that's for sure! However, I think it is finally over.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:03:31 01/02/08 Wed

Ryan Is in it funny that when we were young teens we thought that our spanking days were over how wrong we were, at least in my case thats the only punishment I get.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:16:09 01/01/08 Tue

Hi,Steve!

I guess I will find next year about my buddy's paddle swing as compared to Dad's! "No" is the answer to your other questions. Take care!

Ryan

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:43:55 01/01/08 Tue

Ryan,

So your best buddy is already planning a 22nd b-day spanking. Think he can handle as good as dad? Has he ever b-day spanked or paddled your butt in a game/bet lost situation or you b-day spanked or paddled him?

We had a close gang of friends who dared/bet/played games where loser submitted to the paddle. It wasnt like when our dad's paddled but we ribbed & joked each other & I've given & taken several "hot seats" from a buddy's paddle/belt.

Steve

Subject: Re: Still sp;anked

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:08:51 01/01/08 Tue

When dad came in my bedroom holding the hairbrush I took down my pants and underpants or dad would spank me longer and harder, it was better to just do it and get it over with.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:03:31 01/01/08 Tue

Hey guy, was it hard at 18 to go otk for a little boy spanking with a hairbrush. By 18, it was stand & bend over with jeans and boxers loewered and more than the back of a brush beating my ass. As a kid, they put me over the lap & then pulled my britches off my butt. When you saw dad bring in the brush did you start lowering your jeans or dad put you otk and pull'em down for you?
Dad ever cut you a skid & just smack seat of jeans?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:17:52 12/31/07 Mon

Steve,

Thanks for your message and kind words. I am not surprised that Dad spanked me on my birthday, but I was surprised at the audience that gathered to watch it. My friends know that Dad is a spanker, so I think they figured my 21st birthday butt roasting was more than adequately covered. My best buddy promised my dad that he would be responsible for planning my spanking next year,so I guess the tradition has been passed on by Dad to someone else. My girlfriend is opposed to spanking in any way, shape or form, so she would not even think of swatting my butt. I would really enjoy getting a spanking from her, though!

Dad's birthday present to me was to vow not to punish me with any more spankings. As you said, I deserved the ones he gave me and will not hesitate to ask him for a spanking if I deserve one in the future. Happy New Year!

Ryan

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:02:49 12/31/07 Mon

Hi Frank

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:36:09 12/31/07 Mon

No my dad never used a whip on me he uses a hairbrush, the reason I got the spanking is I would not stop arueing with mom she sent me to my room and when dad came home from work he spanked me and grounded me for 2 weeks, I had to wait an hour for dad to come home knowing that I would be spanked it was a long hour.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:24:06 12/31/07 Mon

Hey buddy I havent had my butt smack by dad since I was 19 & in college when I took the $20 from his billfold. Was glad to hear that Ryan's dad initiated a no spank policy for his 21st b-day.
At 18, you obviously stepped over the line with your mom if dad had to toast your bare hide. What happened and how long after the incident with mom did dad lower the boom on your backside?
Right up to that last one at 19, my dad was skilled at laying leather straight to my bare sit spot. It was always the same, face down across bed then lower levis & shorts to knees and tan leathered the sit spot & back of my legs. Your dad use leather on you?

Steve

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:15:28 12/31/07 Mon

Ryan,

Glad your dad came to the "no-spank" policy. At 21 you should be mature enough to stay out of activities that deserve one. I havent needed one since the $20 loan episode in my college days & at 23 this is "past".
Were you surprised that dad gave you that 21st b-day spanking & that it was bare in front of everyone or you expect and good naturely took. Any of your best buddies take you for the 21st butt toasting too...that was a tradition among my friends? You gf suggest a b-day spanking from her too?
Hope you dont need to ask but think you a great guy with a great dad to trust & respect him enough to even suggest going to him if the guilt dictates a butt smacking. That shows down deep you knew what you deserved & dad was a safew source of tough love in your life.

Steve

Subject: Still sp;anked

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:10:05 12/31/07 Mon

Steve im glad your dad will not spank you anymore my dad still spanks me im 18 and dad will put me over his knees and spank my barebottom, I got one last night for being disreseptful to my mom, my bottom still is sore, I hope this is the last spanking I get, but I don't think it will my sister is 20 and she still get it

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:08:06 12/31/07 Mon

Hi, Steve!

Hi, Steve! Well, things are going quite well. I'm back with my girlfriend, and Dad said he will no longer use spanking to discipline me. I had my 21st birthday just before Christmas, and my parents threw a surprise party for me. Dad sat on the couch, ordered me to drop my pants, and lay across his lap. He then lowered the back of my briefs and gave me 21 of the hardest hand swats I've ever gotten. This was done in front of friends, family, and my girlfriend, all who had seen me spanked before. Anyway, after it was over, I displayed my red ass to everyone and pulled up my pants. Dad hugged me and announced his "no-spank" policy. My mom and girlfriend were happy to hear it. I told Dad that I may come to him for a spanking on my own if I think I need one. Anyway,Happy New Year!

Subject: Re: High School Paddled

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:56:34 12/30/07 Sun

Why were you paddled? How old were you the last time you got it? How many swats did you get? Describe the paddle. Pants up or down? If up,did pants offer much padding?

Subject: High School Paddled

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:37:57 12/29/07 Sat

I graduated a few years ago from a private all-male high school that with parental consent (most of our parents signed the consent at the beginning of each school year) could paddle us guys when needed.
I got paddled a few times leaning over the desk and was curious if other guys attended high schools that paddled and remember what the threat or actual paddling was like.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:32:22 12/27/07 Thu

"Ryan", A little tip here for you. Anytime someone uses the word "spankees" in a post on a forum like this one its a dead giveaway as fantasy. Just thought you'd like to know for future efforts.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:09:48 12/27/07 Thu

Ryan,

Things going better for you now? Feeling better still that the cuff link mess is behind you? Reached your 21st or is that milestone event still forthcoming?

Steve

Subject: Re: spanked at 30

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:48:20 12/25/07 Tue

HAPPY HOLLIDAYS

Subject: Re: spanked at 30

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:10:31 12/23/07 Sun

If you're a Real Life 32 yo woman, I would be honoured to exchange emails with you.
Thanks

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:48:21 12/18/07 Tue

Not lying would also purge you of guilt.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:14:09 12/18/07 Tue

Hi, Steve!

Yes,I believe it was worth the sore butt to be purged of the guilt. I am not 19, but I am about to turn 21 in a couple of weeks. One of the other spankees is 19. Getting paddled by the housekeeper was necessary for me to be freed from my guilt. My ass whipping from Dad punished me only for taking his cuff links without permission and allowing him to think someone else was responsible for their loss. The housekeeper suffered a separate wrong, thus giving her the right to punish me for it. Thanks for your question.

Ryan

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:07:41 12/18/07 Tue

You guess correctly.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:19:10 12/18/07 Tue

I guess their is some one on here that does not belive we get spanked,well dad spanked me last night because I came in at midnight from work and did not call to tell him I was not comming home strait from work, I got 25 spanks from the paddle and belive me it hurt,dad also grounded me for 2 weeks, how does your rear feel now.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:44:10 12/18/07 Tue

Ryan, now that your conscience is clear & your seat cooled down some, was it worth confessing?

Dont agree that your 19 y/o butt needed to be sent to the housekeeper. My dad resolved "the problem" in less than 5 minutes that night when I got home and I went to bed feeling the guilt peeled right off my bare ass and think that's what your dad should have done too...between you & him.

Steve

Subject: Re: Last and Most Deserved Whipping

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:26:41 12/16/07 Sun

What do you mean "you dont know about Ryan"? You ARE "Ryan" or Burton etc. or all the other names you've posted under here and elswhere. LOL

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:46:36 12/16/07 Sun

Hi, this is Ryan. Spankings do not "turn me on." My dad and I want me to be the best person I can be. I rebelled against Dad's spankings for the longest time but now see them differently. I think that they will stop soon, because the threat will make me do things to avoid them.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:13:21 12/16/07 Sun

I am 19 and yes I say peepee insted of penis sometimes, don't you have better things to do then say every post is a lie, I don't know about Ryan but I reily get turned over my dad or moms knee and im spanked sometimes

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:19:05 12/16/07 Sun

I thought you said you were 19 on the other site.
You forgot to say "peepee"

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:19:08 12/16/07 Sun

Ryan this is Terry im sorry your behind is so sore,the maid must of been pretty strong, maybe from spanking her own kids,you did the right thing I know your behind does not think so but im proud of you and im sure your dad is to,try studing and behave your self and maybe your behind will feel better,, don't belive the nasty this that have been said here you and I know thie is real that you and I both get spanked at our advanve age I kinow for sure I do.

Subject: Today's Spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:30:57 12/15/07 Sat

This is Ryan. I can't sit too comfortably, so this will be brief. Forget the housekeeper's husband having to hit me to make an impact, because she hits harder than even Dad! It must come from beating rugs. I bent over, grabbed my ankles, and took 20 swats with Dad's paddle as payment in full. I kept my Levi's on, but the swats hurt like hell, anyway. I served as an object lesson to her kids who learned what happens to those who are deceitful. I actually thanked her afterwards for helping me to clear my conscience.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:05:39 12/15/07 Sat

I see the usual fantasists are back after having pretended to go away just as I predicted. LOL

Subject: Re: teenage spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:59:51 12/15/07 Sat

Since I haven't told any lies here that doesn't even make sense. LOL

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:37:17 12/15/07 Sat

I feel better inside, but my ass still hurts. Instead of odd jobs, I'm going to suggest that the housekeeper give me one spanking a month for 6 months. Odd jobs will cut innto my study time, resulting in lower grades, resulting in more paddlings from Dad. If I'm going to get spanked anyway, I'd rather have good grades and a sore ass rather than low grades and a sore ass. Well, I'm on my way out to the housekeeper's house!

Ryan

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:35:04 12/15/07 Sat

To Steve and Terry,

I think Ryan was brave to do what he did, I am sure we all have done something that we deserved to be spanked for. Maybe we should support him by confessing to what we have done and take what we have coming, amy thoughts?

Spanked at 19 (Kenny)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:25:19 12/15/07 Sat

Ryan don't you feel better now that you told dad the truth, I know your behind hurts like hell and it will again when you get spanked, I know at 22 that im way to old to be getting spanked esp. on my barebottom but I rather get a spanking then be grounded, when dad paddled me last saturday the only thing that bothered me was mommy was in the room when he did it and she saw everything I was embaressed esp because I had an erection.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:59:29 12/15/07 Sat

Hi, Steve and Terry,

Well,I did it. Dad was sitting on the sofa relaxing after his golf game when I went into the living room holding the belt Dad uses to whip me. I said, "Dad, you're going to want to use this on me when I'm done telling you what I did" and handed the belt to him. I told him everything. Dad's reaction was calm. He told me that he would have given me the cuff links had I asked for them. That made me feel even worse. Without being told to do so, I dropped my Levi's and briefs, bent over the back of the sofa, put my hands on the cushion, and said, "Ready!" He gave my ass about 25 licks with the belt. I cried after about the third lick. I got no concession for coming clean on my own, nor did I expect one. He really wailed on me.

After the whipping,Dad hugged me and said my punishment was not yet over. I figured there would be more from our ex-housekeeper. He made me call her and confess what I had done. Then, Dad got on the phone and said she should think up an appropriate punishment for me, so I must do odd jobs around her house for 6 months without pay. Her husband is still upset that I made her out to be a thief, so I offered to let his wife spank me later today I guess he will be the one to do it. Dad will be lending him a paddle.

You are right about feeling better inside despite my throbbing, burning ass. I'm not looking forward to getting my tender ass paddled later today, but I deserve all this pain and humiliation. I'll let you know how it goes.

Ryan

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:30:55 12/15/07 Sat

Ryan when your dad gets home your behind wont feel to good but you will feel great, I know the felling because when dad spanks me for something I did my behind fells sore but I feel relived that I got punished for something I did, my name is Terry im 22 and dad still spanks me he does not use a belt he uses a paddle he got years ago, I got the paddle last saturday for comming home past my 1am curfew, the pain will go away in a day or two but you will feel much better for telling your dad the truth.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:31:10 12/15/07 Sat

Hi, Steve!

I think it's time for me to quit using the "Spanked College Guy" handle and use my first name, Ryan, in my posts from now on. Thanks for your advice. I've decided to come clean and suffer the conesquences. Dad will be getting home from his golf game soon, and I'll tell him about the cuff links then. Fortunately, the fired housekeeper landed a better paying job

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:45:52 12/15/07 Sat

Hi there...that is your decision guy as to whether or not you own up to dad. Even after 4 years I still recall mine & think I made the right decision for what I did.
Your poor housekeeper lost her job & maybe she needed the earnings to live plus you had her tagged as a "thief" which doesnt sound fair to her reputation.
When my dad implied a step outside & fight, I knew I couldnt do that...I would not double up my fist to my dad. My conscience bothered me even though I really intended to pay the $20 back to dad...he thought I was a thief and wow, to have dad think that of me was worse than the belt.
I had not been whipped for several years then...maybe about 17 was my last...but my conscience said I deserved it. I bawled that night during the whipping & later in my room more because of what I had done & was hurt & angry with myself more than what dad had just done with my belt to my bare ass.
Do what you think is right

Steve

Subject: Re: I am going over Dad's knee today - tonight again

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:21:45 12/15/07 Sat

Both she and her parents are adamently opposed to spanking. Once, I asked her to spank me for an insensitive remark I made, but she refused.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:41 12/14/07 Fri

I'm the Spanked College Guy, and I got a B on my last quiz. Again, I avoided the paddle. However,the message from the guy who asked to be whipped for taking his dad's $20 made me feel guilty for something I did awhile back. I took a pair of expensive cuff links from Dad's dresser drawer without permission to wear on a date, and somehow, I lost one. I looked all over for it without success. I denied knowing anything about the loss, and Dad believed me. Dad decided the housekeeper did it and had Mom fire her. Should I tell dad and ask that he whip me for punishment? I am saving up for an identical pair to replace them, but it was wrong of me to get the housekeeper fired.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:36:36 12/13/07 Thu

I guess you have no time for yourself.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:27:17 12/13/07 Thu

I have no time for liars. LOL

Subject: Last and Most Deserved Whipping

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:59:24 12/13/07 Thu

I was almost 20 & away at college. I had spankings growing up & got a couple good paddlings in high school too from my coach & the principal.
I had come home on holiday break & found myself short of the pocket cash needed for a planned hang-out with some hs friends home too. I made the mistake of snatching a 20 out of dad's billfold just lying on his dresser thinking he'd never miss & I could replace later. Had a great time with my friends that evening & coming home, dad was up waiting for me. He missed the $20 & confronting me, I couldnt lie about what I had done.
His voice was both anger & disappointment as we talked & at one point he actually called me "a little thief" and said if I was a real man he would invite me outside & teach me a lesson with his fist. I never raised my hand against my dad growing up & would not now at 19 & told him I would not fight him but, pulling off the wide leather belt I wore on my jeans, suggested he just whip my ass instead.
My dad took the belt, looped it like I so remember many times as a boy him doing & I got my last bare butt whipping from my dad.
I'm now 24 & look back on that night. Maybe it was guilt & maybe some false courage from the beers I had drank. I could have taken my dad (mid 40s) in a fight but instead I found myself not only handing over my belt but voluntarily pulling down my jeans & boxers, leaning my near 6 ft frame over our kitchen table with my T-shirt hiked up & butt fully exposed for an ass whipping I knew I most deserved. Whether guilt, beer or the feel of leather, I bawled like a kid as dad gave me the belt whipping I've never forgotten.

Steve

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:01:31 12/13/07 Thu

To 17 year old, 23 year old and Spanked College Guy. I know I am not the same as the above and I believe that they are all different people as well. Because of the negative comments by LOL I still believe that it is best to stop posting. It is unfortunate that one person will spoil it for everyone but that is exactly what he/she has done.

Great talking to you guys and hope everything works out between you and your girlfriend Spanked College Gut.

19 years old (really, not 17, 23 or?)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:54:58 12/13/07 Thu

Ever thought of offering to let your girlfriend spank you? Then maybe she would see it as loving and caring instead of brutal.

Subject: Spanked College Guy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:49:22 12/12/07 Wed

Sorry about forgetting to answer one of the questions asked of me about how I am paddled. Usually, but not always, Dad makes me get the paddle from the closet, and then we walk to the garage. Usually, I am told to empty my rear pockets and bend over Dad's work bench. If he is real angry, I am made to drop my pants and sometimes my underwear, too. Then, he'll give me anywhere from 10 to 20 swats. Afterwards,he gently tells me how the punishment is for my own good, how he hopes this was the last spanking he has to give me, and how I can expect another if I bring home a low grade again.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:03:18 12/12/07 Wed

Anyone who doubts what I say just look at the two posts at the bottom of this page, one supposed to be from the "17 year old" and the other from the "19 year old". Check the time stamps, both posts were made within 2 mins of each other. A coincidence? I dont think so.

But look out for more posts soon to be appearing here made by other adults claiming to still be living at home and still spanked on their bare bottom over dads knee! It will be by the same poster. LOL

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:42:14 12/12/07 Wed

I lucked out and got a B-. However, tomorrow my ass will be on the line again, because we have another quiz. My girlfriend saw me get whipped with a belt on my bare ass and was shocked at how brutal it looked. Her parents never spanked her. My last paddling was a little over a week ago. I explained the spankings in the way you suggested, but she strongly disagreed.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:13:45 12/12/07 Wed

I am the 19 year old not the 17 year old. The guy who signs LOL is a jerk. I have no time for jerks so I will no longer post either. LOL can post with himself.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:58:21 12/12/07 Wed

Except when post as the "19 year old" of course. LOL

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:55:28 12/12/07 Wed

No we are not the same person, im the 17yr old and I will never post on this site again

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:18:09 12/12/07 Wed

Hilarious!! "17 and spanked" and "19 and spanked" are the same person.

Subject: Re: I am going over Dad's knee today - the quiz

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:34:09 12/12/07 Wed

Spanked College Guy,

So how was the outcome of your quiz, good mark or spanking? Let me know.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:12:29 12/12/07 Wed

17 years old is not too old to be spanked. Like I responded I am 19 and I got 2 spankings over the last 3 days. Both times bare bottom over my Dad's knee with a strap.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:34:04 12/12/07 Wed

I get spanked with a hairbrush, i get spanked when I talk back to my parents, stay up past my bedtime, come in past my curfew, desobey my parents those are a few reason I get spanked

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:59:35 12/12/07 Wed

What do you get spanked with and for what types of wrong doing?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:29:06 12/12/07 Wed

17 and spanked.

Just read my postings over the last 3 days. I am 19 and you will see that I was spanked twice in the last 3 days.

19 and spanked

Subject: teenage spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:27:30 12/12/07 Wed

im 17 and my parents still spank me on my barebottom, do any other teenagers still get spanked,I get it with my pants pulled down, I told my dad that noboddy my age still get spanked,dad said he is my father and what ever their father wants to do is alright for them but dad he belive in spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:10:21 12/12/07 Wed

Spanked College Guy.

You know what you are talking about, I have been spanked many times with my Dad's strap but none have ever stung as much as this one. After going through my marks Dad took the strap of its hook and we went out to the garage/workshop. The lecture continued their then I was ordered to take off my jeans and boxers and get over his knee.

I try not to cry when I am spanked but I usually have tears by 8 or 9 smacks that is the longest I can last. This time I was crying by the 3rd smack and I received a total of 20. The other poster was right by the time Dad finished my ass was dark red and after I could feel the heat off of it. I am still very tender this morning.

How does/will your Dad paddle you for the quiz paper and when was your last paddling before that. Has your girlfriend ever seen or heard you getting paddled by your Dad? You should explain to your girlfriend that we don't like getting spanked but we want to improve who we are and if getting spanked helps that it is a small price to pay.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:54:08 12/11/07 Tue

I'm the Spanked College Guy, and the description given of how you will feel after the second spanking is accurate. I, too know from experience. By the way, if your dad is like mine and you don't stay in position, the spanking starts from the beginning.

I will probably be getting a paddling tomorrow after I get my quiz paper back. I studied, but not hard enough. I spent much study time talking to my girlfriend and trying to make her understand why I continue to let Dad spank me. She is still mad at me for returning home and letting my dad whip me. I returned home and took my whipping for family harmony, and I will accept future spankings as Dad's attempt to make me a better student and better person. I sure hope my girlfriend and I make up.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:59:33 12/11/07 Tue

I would wish you good luck but the facts are that if you are going to get spanked tonight as you describe then it will be a painfull experience. A second spanking within a few days will hurt more because your backside is already tender from what you received earlier. It will not take very many strokes to light up your rear end and as your Dad continues to spank you the sting will increase. From experience I will tell you your backside will go from pink to red to dark red by the end of your whipping, and maybe for the first time it will be difficult to sit after it.

I don't want to scare you just let you think about what you should expect. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:58:41 12/11/07 Tue

To College Guy, Spanked at 23 and too old for otk as you are the 3 people that have reponded to me. Thank you for your input and commments.

I received my marks, printed the email and gave it to my Mom. She was some upset to say the least and will be discussing it with my Dad at lunch time today. She said I was to stay home the rest of today and Dad would be dealing with me this evening. I pleaded with her that I was still sore from the spanking I received Sunday night and she said they did not care about that and I would be punished tonight.

Subject: Re: I am going over Dad's knee today. 19 too old for otk

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:39:48 12/11/07 Tue

I have another thought on having Dad strap me laying on my bed or bending over something. Wouldn't the spanking be more severe if he had more room to swing the strap? Besides I doubt I could stay in place waiting for the next smack of the strap.

Main index ] [ Archives: 12345[6]7 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.