VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7] ]

Welcome To Home Style Spanking

Subject: Re: Has any father tried petticoat punishment on a son?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:17:53 10/13/14 Mon

Well my mother petticoated me almost constantly when I grew up. She also spanked my bare bottom with great regularity.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: Re: ADULT MOMMAS BOY STILL SUBJECT TO GETTING IT OVER MOM'S KNEE

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:16:47 08/15/14 Fri

when i first saw what you said. it struck a bell in me because of how we are in such simular situations. Allow it is quite the same as your, mine is quite simular.
if you dont mind my asking. Are you still living with your aunt? if so, are you still under her thumb?
i live in a boarding house and the landlady took a speciat in me from the start. like your aunt, she is a strong strict woman. as i am a small sender at twenty four, she has little problem in handling me. she not only spanks me, but babies me as well by holding me on her lap like a little boy. the sad thing about it is i am almost getting use to it.

Subject: Re: Spanking dad for young adults:

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:48:13 04/03/14 Thu

need aspanking dad to make for razor strop whuppins I needed but never got from my dad--exciting to watch u running strop thru ur fingers before you start the bare ass whuppin---will sure teach me proper SIRR---will sure benefit from getting burning red ass---show u proper respect SIRRR---getting a second whuppin next day would make me remember---oohhhh awhhh would never want that again,SIRR

Subject: Re: MALES WHO TURNED TO OLDER MEN LATER ON IN LIFE FOR SPANKING THEM

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:45:14 03/07/14 Fri

you need a good spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:08:14 02/26/14 Wed

Those size 14 boots are mighty exciting to me---like to lap em with my tongue while my bare is getting well tanned with ur razor strop--make me oil it for next use after u finish whuppin it good and proper---as you sure could do--make me wear jeans with no briefs after whuppin so will feel every step taken--oohhhhh need it bad---teach proper respect SIR

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:54:53 02/26/14 Wed

if those size 14 boots weren't shined properly--this bare would be a shiny red burning ass for many days---and getting a repeat session next day would be the worse--no sittin for many days!!!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:07:29 12/12/13 Thu

Wow. It's a little strange to think of my on dad whipping my ass after age 18 but if you live under the roof, then I guess you pay the price.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:47:47 12/12/13 Thu

im the 30 yo plus guy that moved home a while ago.wish you lived with us .im sure dad would whip you to .maybe i wouldnt get it so often .im whipped way more than i thought i would when i agreed to it.i was being punished lay over the arm of the sofa, but he now makes me kneel on his chair arms over the back of it.he lays it on me good.my bottom and thighs are well marked when hes done .im always in tears and still have to kneel there awhile.carful what you wish for

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:55:09 12/11/13 Wed

I'm 40 orig from the South. Got paddled in school and the strop at home. I would like to take another real intense razor strop whipping.

Subject: Re: Spanking dad for young adults:

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:19:35 12/08/13 Sun

SIRR wonder if u believe in using razor strop to teach some proper respect (SIRRR) and obedience----think u would teach me GOOD AND PROPER--just what is needed,SIRRR

Subject: Re: Son's who receive a shed style spanking in late teens

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:09:42 12/08/13 Sun

Hi--maybe ur dad might enjoy whuppin the two of us at the sane time--see which one of us gets the reddest ass---sure hurts like hell---

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:10:07 11/29/13 Fri

Ur bare ass won't be fit for sitting when I finish whupping ur needy bare ass with my well oiled razor strop---a burning red ass for you to remember--keep my size 14 black boots well shined---you WILL LEARN---will whup that quivering bare ass every day if needed---70 yrs old here

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:54:59 11/16/13 Sat

hi all .. jm now over 30 but moved back in with dad a cople years ago .i had agreed to obey the rules of the house , thats the deal .he is in his 70s but can still lay the strap on me good and he does often my mother is gone now so he staps me in the living room laying over the arm of the sofa.last week he was punishing me and a freind of his walked in on us while i was being whipped .he ust turned and waited in the kitchen till he was done with me .i was glad he didnt watch. but im sure he heard me crying .i think he whipped haeder when he knew his friend was there

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:59:59 11/14/13 Thu

It was the utility room where my mum did her punishments,bending over the chair and getting her studded belt across my bare backside,it was the norm for me to have a black and blue backside,I did get it lying on the bed once that was the worst the belt was flicked over her shoulder and used like a whip on me I've never screamed so much in all my life

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:52:10 11/13/13 Wed

I am 35 and have just moved back home with my mum after a divorce,I an a mess still but my mum has started to get angry at the way I treat her and don't do much around the house,after a few threats she has started smackings to try and help me improve myself,it is helping me focus and there is nothing wrong with a mother's discipline no matter what the age,and believe me for a 68 year old lady she still really smack my bare backside,her hand still makes me cry

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:22:47 11/13/13 Wed

You are lucky that im not your mum,id give you a lot more than 60,I am a very powerful lady and put you over my knee I have a thick rubber sole velvet ,slipper that my son had taken to his bare backside,you would not want to go over my knee,I don't stop until the backside is black and blue,id give give you a thrashing every day till you got a job

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:57:04 08/21/13 Wed

i am a cocky young man who think his shit don't stink

Subject: Re: Boy 19 whipped regularly for discipline

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:16:13 08/01/13 Thu

Did you get ur bare butt whupped with the razor strop??? sure hurts like hell--burning for couple days--made to wear jeans with no briefs for 2 days so felt every step I took..Sure never forgot to call stepdad SIRRR

Subject: Re: Is 14 too old for a bare bottom spanking?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:35:25 03/27/13 Wed

You really believe that just because a girl cries when she's spanked it proves she did something wrong? Man! That's really fucked up!

As far as that girl's spanking though, maybe her stepdad took her bra off because he wanted to check out how well she was developing. Or maybe it was a power trip and he enjoyed humiliating her in front of her brother. Or maybe she was mouthing off during the spanking. Who knows. But yeah you're right. That was wrong.

Don't have a problem with her being bare ass in front of the boys getting spanked. But being topless too was wrong.

Subject: Re: any woman?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:10:23 12/14/12 Fri

I'm 23 and spanked by my husband...and i liked it:)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:37:37 12/07/12 Fri

You dont deserve having to take the bra off, and you dont deserve being punished in front of others, but even if you are sixteen years old, you need to be punished on the bare bottam, if you cry as well well maybe thats proves you know you did was wrong and the crying is because you regret your actions.

Subject: Adult w/ Mother in Law in my 40's

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:17:39 11/18/12 Sun

Chidamen5@gmail.com for correspondence

This is a regular thing for me. MIL is the undisputed leader of our extended family. The first Sunday of the month is the day when dad 'helps grandma around the house' after church. In reality, there is little maintenance she doesnt have long done. I am the one receiving needed attention. She sits in her big chair while I undress and take my place still and naked before her. MIL reads any complaints she has from my wife, as well as any of her own and/or gossip from her group. I am expected to show contrition without defense and accept going over her knee for as long as she decides to keep me there. If she wants my tears she easily generates them while I apologize and promise. I know my bro in law receives spankings but not so often. After I am punished I masturbate before her and go home.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:24:51 11/04/12 Sun

I want to take one from your dad.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:40:43 11/03/12 Sat

I want a razor strapping. Sayhello969@gmail.com
Orig from the south

Subject: Spanking dad for young adults:

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:02:52 10/14/12 Sun

For those who seek real time spankings available on a 24/7 basis. Pure discipline, no games or erotic play.

infobyrequest@yahoo.com

Subject: any woman?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:02:46 10/14/12 Sun

Read a lot of msgs but it seems they're all young men.
Any adult daughter, I mean 25 yo or more, getting spankings from her parents?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:23:08 10/06/12 Sat

I don't know your mother in law but careful what you wish for

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:21:34 10/06/12 Sat

She feels I have disrespected her . My wife knows better how to avoid upsetting her. My wife had told me about being spanked growing up. She had told me how she treated her brothers , more harshly than she and her sisters . Being handled overpowered by her was humiliating but having my wife 's family all know is even more humiliating

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:22:08 10/05/12 Fri

My mom spanks me She even hung a paddle up in the kitchen so everyone can see it I am 20 years old every embarrassing

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:34:31 09/20/12 Thu

What kind of things do you do for your mother-in-law to spank you. Does your wife know? Does she still spank you wife? I am 27 and my "mother" still paddles me. Chris (chrisintel85@yahoo.com)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:29:13 09/17/12 Mon

why

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:30:58 09/16/12 Sun

I would like to hear more do you have email ? Please reply on my email shuaibmoosa777@gmail.com I'm from south africa

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:46:19 09/14/12 Fri

I would love to be spanked by my mother-in-law!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:28:24 09/06/12 Thu

I got the razor strap from dad at age 12 soon as I hit puberty. But I grew up in Texas!

Subject: Boy 19 whipped regularly for discipline

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:45:59 08/20/12 Mon

I'm 19 and I'm being very soundly whipped once a week for discipline. I'm expected to report to the garage at nine pm Friday nights without being told and to have my pants and undershorts down to my knees and be standing, ready to bend face down onto the back of the flatbed truck - and be like that when my stepfather gets there. Punishment is administered VERY thoroughly with a two foot length of rawhide strap. Usually somewhere between 35 and 50 lashes and my bottom cheeks are terribly red. I usually stay out there all night because I'm too embarrassed to come in the house and because I'm very hot to masturbate (though i usually am anyway). I totally do not question his right to beat the discipline into me even at age 19 and I willingly go out there and bare my bottom to him so that right can be exercised.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:33:21 08/15/12 Wed

I am 20 living with my wife's parents. Her mother has spanked me several times. She is very serious about this no joke. I have no choice. She takes my pants down and uses a big old hair brush. Lots of black and blue marks all over my butt and tops of legs

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:14:20 08/14/12 Tue

I'm in the north Texas area and regularly administer the paddle or strap to boys/men 18 and older. It's amazing what a sound thrashing does for maturity and attitude!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:44:37 08/11/12 Sat

My pathway was a little different. Not knowing how to make contact with an older man who could meet my need for bare butt spanking, I joined a gay S&M group. There were a number of men who appreciated the chance to feel needed, and who were willing to give my butt the stimulation I craved. I'm not sure about my sexuality, but I definitely am sure that it involves some kind of connection to emotional needs. Thanks to the S&M group, I can get the butt stimulation I crave weekly.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:42:22 08/10/12 Fri

You're not alone. I'm in my 30s and get strapped still--it's different from when I was a boy. It's not so much correctional as identity formation. Feeling good afterwards, feeling that everything's OK again. I see an older man who makes a specialty out of spanking adult men like me. He has the right equipment and technique, so I can confidently turn myself over to him and know that I'm receiving an excellent thrashing. He uses a professionally made strap on me--I don't know what he uses on other guys. I started going to see this guy because a counselor recommended that I consider getting bare-bottom strappings, that maybe I learned that way and improved my outlook through the experience. I'm so glad I took that advice. The strappings are every two weeks or so, and I always look forward to them because I know that physically and mentally I will feel so good after them.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:15:53 08/10/12 Fri

Marcus,
Why would you spank a naked lovely boy of just 11 so cruelly? Jus a few smacks with the hand on the little lad's bare bum and 20 minutes corner time should be enough.
Russ

Subject: Getting strapped after 21

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:56:46 08/10/12 Fri

My dad was a good disciplinarian, and from 14 until 20, I was given fair and effective barebottom strappings from him rather regularly. Sometimes just for ideas I expressed that he thought were bigoted or unfair. But when I passed 21, he said I should take responsibility for my own mistakes. I didn't feel right about just "talking to myself" because I had learned that a mistake should have consequences. I was so accustomed to getting the strap--it was the only punishment that seemed right, that seemed to result in coming to terms over an issue. Luckily, I live in a big city, where I have been able to find a masseur who understands how to give a strapping. I pay him for a session--he's using his time and skill. Sometimes I feel I need more more severity, and he will give my butt meaningful reddening or even a bruise or two. I tip him extra for that, or for a couple of welts in my butt crack. I have been going in for a strapping about once a month. I feel just great afterwards--at peace with myself, and more like the man I want to be. What he does always makes me feel better. I realize now that I need regular professional strappings from an expect, and I can't see discontinuing this. It's an investment in my well being.

Subject: Re: Spanked College Guy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:26:06 08/08/12 Wed

I'm 27 and live in a small town in Kansas. My father left us when I was 5, so my mother raised me. Just about all the kids I know got spanked until they were 18 or 20, maybe a few older. My mother has always treated me like a child and does to this day.

Subject: Re: High School

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:02:05 08/05/12 Sun

Jeans Removed--My first question is who and why were the Jeans removed If the reason for this was it was a preclude to a spanking which was forcioming then it would be within theNorm for the situation As young men enterHigh School lots of changes take place.In regard to removal of Jeans and other clothing when necssaryi it's my first at when a Spanking is going to take place that person being spanked has the responsibility tonprepare himself and often this means removing all
ClothesI believe it's called stripping

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:34:43 08/05/12 Sun

Regarding still getting the Strap At age 24 -- Could you please explain your situation and the fact you still indicate that you get Strap At the late age of 24This will help us understand your situation better .Thanks Jlb

Subject: Re: I am going over Dad's knee today. I am the 19 year old

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:33:26 08/04/12 Sat

One needs always to be honest regardless of the situation It appears that you have backed your self up not a corner. Although a delay may not be granted there should be no harm in trying to get one If you got spanked last niter certainly don't want to go through that. Process again so soon however it won't be your decision any way It sounds to me like in many ways you have set yourself up for the process of a second spanking.In your posting you didn't indicate how serve the spanking you got last nite was if it was a serve spanking wanting to wait until the weekend makes god sense as this will give your Hide.time to recover.However if you get the second spanking prior to the weekend then perhaps you can move forward and make the necessary changes so you don't face the same situation again In regarding to the second spanking hurting more the answer morel likely is yes but then it will be over and hopefully wont be repeated in the future.You didn't mention anything specific about the spanking you got .I appreciate you sharing but it would be helpful if you could give us some additional details iam especially interested in as much your 19 years old what instrument your Dad used in Spanking you .Also what was your position during the course of the spanking Thanks and Good Luck can be reached at my email Jlb8203@live.com

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:45:00 08/04/12 Sat

The use of a Strap@or a belt will always leave a good impression on ones Hide .This is way youngsters learn and have positive learning experiences.If one isn't a spanker he will know my the various actions that take place that the person or persons got a good hiding .One of sure signs is when a person who has been spanked can't sit down and has trouble with normal walking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:31:56 08/04/12 Sat

In regard,to OTK Spankings at age 19 your correct this shouldn't be happening to you .However Spankings with you bending over or laying across a bed would more suitable .In any situation where. a Spanking is takin place it's important that one receiving the Spanking be in position ito receive it .Staying in position throughout a Spanking can be very difficult in most cases When in process of a spanking a person moves around too much it makes it more difficult for the Spanker to accomplish the task at hand.When a Strap is being used ones position is essential to the target which generally is BareHide .This process has nothing tondo with the size of ones Hide .It has more to do with the Spanker and how he swings the strap

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:55:16 08/04/12 Sat

Marcus-in regard to your statement about using a Razor Strap on your 11year old son First off it appears to me that you are bragging about using your Razor Strap .This need not be and servers no good purpose.As to the actual use of a Razor Strap on a 11 year old young man appears to me to be a little over the top To me it servers no good purpose The use of the Razor Strap is the most serve punishment one can receive and at elven years old with his whole teenage life ahead of him I believe iis totally unnecessarythatbtherecare .I would suggest that if your Son needs a whipping and or a Spanking there areother ways to accomplish this In my view you good give him a good licking using a Leather strap and or a very serve hand spanking Of course this Spanking would need to be on the Bare.If the reason for the spanking is of a serious nature perhaps a series of spankings could occur.Again the use of a RazorStrap Spanking needs to be avoided in this situation

Subject: Re: Home style spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:20:49 08/04/12 Sat

So your speciality is the Razor Strap.In and it appears you are ready and willing to use your RazorStrap.My question to you is have you ever been strapped with a Razor Strap in addition could you please share with this Forum what the circumstance was and any other important details . This will help us understand your posting better.Thank you. Jlb8203@live.com

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:53:21 08/04/12 Sat

Regarding there were No Jeans they were removed -- let's be clear in all situations where there is to be a Spanking taking place it's the Norm to remove clothes and Jeans would be removed no question about it The real question would be what else would need to removed .For your information when spanking is going occur with High Schoolers it is generally the Norm that it be done on the BareHide In some situations at the beginning of HighSchool some parents might gave thereSons a spanking with there Jockey or Boxers shorts being the only clothing that would remain.I might add that generally the. Person getting the Spanking would normally remove his own clothing.This is general Norm however

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:34:31 08/04/12 Sat

Regarding being Spanked at age 20 and it is very embarrassing I don't fully understand your posting please explain your self as you state two different facts and it's difficult to understand what you are trying to say .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:28:14 08/04/12 Sat

Regarding 24 year old still getting the strap -- Please share some details of your circumstances so we can better understand what's taking place and why this is occurring.Thank youjlb8203@live.com.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:21:27 08/04/12 Sat

In regard to Me Too --If this actually a true circumstance please share with this Forum Why How and when and Why we appreciate your openness but we need more details. Thank you Jlb8203@live.com

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:14:17 08/04/12 Sat

Regarding being 24 years old and getting a occasional spanking with a Leather Strap I appreciate your posting but if this actually occurs please share with all of us what are your circumstances in regard to this occurring

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:42:20 08/04/12 Sat

Certainly 14 years old isn't too old for a BareBottom Hiding In fact as one grows into being a young adult many things change At 14 OTK Spankings need to be a thing of he past .However if Spankings have been the Norm they can and should continue along those lines In regard to BareBottom spankings this generally is theNorm for older young men and thoathough it considered severe by some it more likely is the way to do it However one needs to use caution when spanking older young man as if it's used too often it loses it affect .In regard to the use of a Razor Strap on a 14 year old young man.In my view if a progressive Spanking needs to take place because of age factors it should begin with the use of a Good-leather strap.in addition a session or two with a Frat paddle can also be useful However I would stay away from the use of a Razor Strap .I have little doubt that a good Hiding can be accomplished with a Strap and or a Paddle

Subject: Re: 20yr oldccstudent@home

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:26:36 07/26/12 Thu

---- Thanks for sharing your circumstances in regard to physical punishment.However the information you shared was a little short.on details,N order to assist you it would be helpful if you could share a little more of your present circumstances In regard to this you could Email me at Jlb8203@live.com and or we could discuss this on this ForumThe choice is yours but know we are all here to help and learn from each other . By the congratulations on doing well in school .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:47:00 07/26/12 Thu

The answer to your question is simply a big No .what you describe is totally over the top and it's my view what occurs in your situation should never happen .Living in your Fathers House.and his rules don't apply to your situation You are being subjected to physical Abuse..You need to talk with a professional in addition to removing your self from your present living situation .If you need our help please contact this Forum we areherevto assist all.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:30:14 07/26/12 Thu

marcus- It sounds to me you are bragging about using a RazorStrap on your 11year oldS I respect. your right as a parent to punish your son?However DonT understand your need to advertise it and also describe the results of these situationsI In addition what the Rationale in this regard,If you share with this Forum and with me what your reasoning is it would be of some assistance to all of us .ThanksJlb8203@live.com

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:08:19 07/26/12 Thu

Being 14 doesn't exempt you from Bare Bottom Spankings in fact It's my belief that your just the right age to feel the Strap or Paddle across your Bare. However I wouldn't subject you to the Razor Strap until I had the opportunity.to Blister your Hide a few times .I would keep open for you the possibility of you getting it if the situation warranted it .When it comes to Spankings and or whippings everyone situation is different and one needs to respect this

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:46:41 07/26/12 Thu

I don't believe 14,is the right for a whipping with the feared Razor Strap I believe that the use of the Razor Strap should be used when there is many issues which requirement a serious scansion.The use of the Razor Strap to me means there been serious incident which calls for serious response.All of that being said I find no fault with a punishment that involves a Strap .At 14 one is no longer a child and therefore scansions need not only to fit the offense but also age Appropriate.IIn addition when one becomes aTeen all OTK goes as it this no longer appropriate.However a Spanking on the Bare is the only way it should be doneThis isn't open to question or discussion In regard to the Strap this is generally theNormHowever I have known situations where The Paddle is p p

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:49:13 07/26/12 Thu

I found. Your posting interesting --At 27 years old you still get it with the paddle-- It would be very helpful to all of us if you could share with us what your circumstances are around the use of the Paddle and any other information that is relevant to your situation.On this forum we are all here to learn from each other by sharing stuff that we wouldn't ordinarily. talk about Be assured we won't be judging your circumstance or what you share.This Forum is here ton assist you but if you prefer you can Email me at Jlb8203@live.com Thanks Jim

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:49:48 07/26/12 Thu

In regard to the posting ---Me Too at age20 It appears you are are telling us all that you still get spankings. However you give us little or no information in regard to this.We all acknowledge that this is a difficult subject to discuss .However all of us on this Forum are hereto learn from and help each other the last thing we want to do Is make a judgement in regards to some one else circumstances .With that said we would like you to share a bit more your circumstances so we understand better .We appreciate your efforts and honesty and know your intentions were good .If I can be of any assistance Please Email me at Jlb8203@live.com.thanks jJim

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:57:20 07/26/12 Thu

Twenty years old Mom still spanks him - I find your posting very interesting certainly it's embarrassing but you need to share some more of your story because the details you have given us aren't enough .I appreciate your oneness and honesty.You don't need to feel embrassed with us on the Forum as we all are here to learn from each other .So please get back to us soon Thanks jlb8203@live,com

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:45:35 07/26/12 Thu

Jeans removed--this is the standard Norm when a spanking and or a whipping is going to take place.Share with us what. Else was removed and. what happened this will help us understand your situation better Thanks Jlb

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:06:34 07/21/12 Sat

I am 20 living with my wife's parents. Same thing. On several occasion my mother in law has spanked me. She uses a hair brush on my bare back side at it hurts like hell. I was not spanked growing up. Each time is the same scolding them spanking Gil I promise to be better then standing in the corner hands on head very humiliating.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:58:37 07/18/12 Wed

I would like to know the circumstances of your spankings in as much you shared you are a College Guy .this would help me understand your situation better.thanks Jim

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:21:29 07/08/12 Sun

Me too I am 20

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:47:09 07/01/12 Sun

I am a 24 year old guy who still gets an occasional spanking with a leather strap

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:15:30 06/30/12 Sat

I don't understand your posting .Please give us some details so we can understand better what you are talking about.We appreciate your sharing and contributions Thanks Jlb

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:44:40 06/29/12 Fri

I'm a 24 year old guy and I still get the strap

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:44:25 06/29/12 Fri

I dont feel so bad 20 yrs old my Mom still spanks me ( boy) very embarrassing

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:51:21 06/25/12 Mon

I'm 27 years old and still get it with the paddle. Maybe your parents just forgot your paddle was there. Chris

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:11:59 06/21/12 Thu

It sounds like you have had many sessions with your Fathers paddle which you helped establish.in regard to receiving the paddle Bare bottom that is the general norm when a whipping takes place if you have been reading the other posts you more than likely know this.What you didnt. tell us what were you getting punished for the first time the paddle was used on you..i.in regard to your Dad taking his time when he punishes you.all parents have there own style when one is being paddled orb getting ato the whipping some like to extend it out as they feel generally this can make a bad situation worse It should be understood that when someone gets it for whatever reason it is suppose hurt and for the most part itdoes.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:42:54 06/21/12 Thu

There were no jeans they were removed

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:39:53 06/21/12 Thu

It doesn't matter whether one is a Mommas Boy or not .Know young adult should be receiving it over his mothers knee this totally inappriorate and should never occur under any circumstances If this is occurring both of you need to stop this Sick Behavior Now.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:48:06 06/20/12 Wed

sounds like you learned early in life about spankings and the conditions EtcI. It also appears that helped you.As you know because you were a receiver early on in life It is my belief that spankings given in proper way early on can only help. One later in life.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:51:35 06/20/12 Wed

In regard to a bare bottom spanking 14 years old isn't too old it more likely is about the right age .If this' wasvthe beginning of your spankings I would start spanking you for misbehavior in this manner .in addition it would be time for theStrap in order to teach you what you what you need to know.If your behavior.called for it you would Graduate to the Paddle and perhaps. The woodshed it all up to you. it .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:14:54 06/18/12 Mon

was just reading other posts. i have been paddled since i was 14 i never even thought of being spanked other than bare bottom.my dad and i made the paddle in the basement.its 16 inches long made out of a piece of oak a little over a half inch thick.iwas to get it as soon i finished sanding it.i got 10 good hard licks laying on a an old table .he sure took his time punishing me [still does for that matter] was sobbing like a little kid when he was finshed with me. had to varnish it immediatly after not even allowed to get dressed first.that was my first of many ,looks like many more to come

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:12:55 06/18/12 Mon

im an adult [26] and just moved home.i noticed the paddle i got as a teenager is back on top of the fridge.i guess i gonna get it if i dont behave.got spanked with it many times before .never was ready for that fist lick, always stung more than expected.15 or 20 licks was always beyond my limit.by 10 i was pleading .never worked

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:27:56 06/18/12 Mon

WERE YOUR JEANS A HEAVY BLUE? RONALDOSAMPSON@AOL.COM

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:28:15 06/11/12 Mon

Perhaps you will learn from getting the paddle. Tell us howbis the paddle usedon you at home

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:20:03 06/11/12 Mon

jeans and everything else needs to be down and off.This is wayit is done .No questions or exception.Don't expect anything different because not happeningExpect to strip bare and all will be Hot@ Sore that's forsure.

Subject: Re: Spanked College Guy Paddled Again

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:50:22 06/11/12 Mon

You got away easy.The paddle should have been used BareAss thats the only way a college student and any body over theagebof twelve should be punished .if this doesnt occur one cannot understand what a real whipping island should be.

Subject: Re: I am going over Dad's knee today. to spanked at 23

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:21:15 06/11/12 Mon

So your time before your whipping tonite tskes place is short. We need to know why you are up for a whipping .You need to tellus why this will be occurring.In as much your Dad.has a strap,for spanking you need notbworry about the RazorStrap at least not right now If were you get prepared for upcoming event What ever going happen should not beva surprise

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:37:40 06/11/12 Mon

I believe you graduate with age and maturity When someone becomes a. Teen the things happen in ones younger years have to change.Spankings become whippings what occurs in these situations also change. Whippings on the bare is one of the changes.In addition over the knee no longer should exist there are many reasons for this that won't go into..many whippings. Can and do occur across a chair or bed. IIn some situations a horse can be used to bend across or a deskThe situation calls for one to bend over and givea good target to the person who is giving thepunishment

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:15:12 06/11/12 Mon

I guess it was a double for you yesterday.It appears you haves lot of company .Did you,learn anything from what occured..A blistered backside certainly is a pleasant situation but you have plenty of company.I assume a lot of Dads were very busy lastnite.Why did you wait until this morning to tell yourDad .Fifty strokes. Seem a lotI I guess he wasn't happy with you.I find it hard to understand how you managed.To go school and walk& Sat down it must been very uncomfortable .As far comparing swelts Ibelieve that is a common practiceAt least you had company. One other thing you. Mentioned you got thePaddle but you mentioned how many times and what you did in order to receive it.Iam aware of what occurs in Texas.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:54:22 06/11/12 Mon

It appears you have a whipping coming along with the one you got already..Delaying. It will make it worse.Just get it over with and also have a discussion with yourDad and make a plan do better.but understand you earned this s o take it like a Man.Remember. That this situation should be a positive learning experience.A second whipping perhaps will hurt more but it will be over and done and you should be able to move on.Now you have a big incentive to do better because if you don't you know what to expect GoodLuck,

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:23:31 06/11/12 Mon

It sounds llike the whippings you get twice a month keep you in lime most of the time.Perhaps for this reason they serve a purpose..In regsrd to the people next-door. Who here your whippings perhaps the windows dont need to be open.I believe you are always entitled to your privacy especially in those situations you describe .Maybe you correct this by being more aware of how close your next door people are to you in these situations.I understand your self consious.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:01:51 06/11/12 Mon

IIt is my view that the use of a paddle or perhaps even a strap is the riight punishment for dirty language..I applaud.you for your actions .

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:47:17 06/11/12 Mon

It sounds like your proud of using a Razor strap on youth 11year old I believe that for a child 11 years old this la little over the top.Perhaps you should consider some other kind of sanction .For a child that young maybe a BareAss spanking with a nice size belt or even a couple whacks with a paddle .Also consider a spanking over your knee .Of course it can beBareAss and should be.I think the result as well would perhaps serve the same purpose.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:33:56 06/11/12 Mon

It sounds like you may be twenty-one but you lack responsibility when it comes to complying with your house rules.I believe the correction you get bin form of what you call a spanking nbut it really is a whipping which you more likely derserve for negative behavior .Perhaps you need a dose of something different as what's occurring doesnt seem to change your poor behavior .I believe that perhaps a trip to the Woodshed. Might serve the purpose well.It would also include a. Bare Ass whipping perhaps with a Paddle or a Razor strap Sorry I can't feel sorrow for you. GoodLuck,

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:16:16 06/11/12 Mon

This sounds like it very much over the top.I believe you need to talk to a professional as all of what you describe is way oft . Good luck,

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:08:04 06/11/12 Mon

It sounds like you lack responsible when it comes to your school work.In addition it appears you expected to get a whipping and appears based on what you have shared iIt was coming to you .complaining about it does nothing If the norm in your house is what you got you have a couple options one is to comply with your father rules which means when you do things things your suppose to do or suffer the punishment and understand you deserve .It should be understood that this has nothing to do with you being 18 years old and a College Student.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:28:09 06/11/12 Mon

Why would 14 yearsold be to old for bare ass spanking I would think it just the right age?After all ask one becomes older the way he needs to be punished has to change as you aren't a little kid anymore.Perhaps a bare bottom spanking might make you think before you do something that would cause you to get a bare bottom whipping.One additional point at agev14 it no longer is a spanking it's a bare ass whipping.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:20:40 06/02/12 Sat

just about right age to get razor strop whuppin---which you would get if living at my house

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:12:46 06/02/12 Sat

Got the razor strop bare butt til 24--then left home--stepdad used his hefty policeman duty belt or razor strop--always had burning tender butt for several days---worse is getting repeat on next day--got that once and was enuf--made to wear my jeans with no briefs---felt every step

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:01:06 05/30/12 Wed

Well if its any comfort, the boys were probably more interested in your front section down below than your swinging breast. I stood up to have a better look when at 11 my friends sister was spanked totally bare. Simon

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:56:34 05/21/12 Mon

I just turned 31 and my wife is 30 we just moved back in with my mother that believes that parents have the right to spank no matter what age you are my wife"s mother agrees with her she has spanked me a few times also...

Tangokilo

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:18:34 05/18/12 Fri

Try to imagine being 16 and having your bare breasts on display while being spanked on your bare bottom by your stepdad in front of your younger brother and his 12-year old playmate (a boy you regularly babysat!)

It is NOT funny. Well, to the boys sure. But not to the girl being spanked.

I obviously can't deny that having my bra removed made my spanking more embarrassing.

But why do so many pro-spank parents believe a teenage girl must to be turned into a naked, sobbing, jiggling spectacle like I was, just to make a point?

Becky Romero

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:12:10 05/18/12 Fri

Dear boy, an enema is healthy for you. Joe

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:47:11 05/15/12 Tue

I get spanked naked with a razort strop by my Dad and a Hairbrush by my Mom.
They don't stop until my ass is red and bruised and then they make me do corner time for everyone to see. They take a rectal tempeture reading and then my aunt will say, I think what this boy really needs is a good enema. My ass is red, I am so ashamed, the tears are running down my cheeks and then I get a stiff erection to complete the humiliation. Dad bends down and grabs my dick and leads me to the bathroom where I get a full bag of water forced up my ass.
They wipe my ass off as if I were a little kid and then I get a bath all over to make me clean. It doesn't matter how many relatives are in the house, in fact they seem to enjoy hearing my Dad say, time for a good strapping my boy and I tear up, plead for mercy. Please Dad not here not now in front of everyone. but I know it will not help me. My Dad says, as long as I live at home I will live by his rules. Any one out there have the same kind of punishment?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:27:41 05/13/12 Sun

like your mom said, my house my rules. you were warned beforehand. dont break her rules. its just that simple.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:41:39 05/03/12 Thu

I know what a control freak is like. After i was kicked out of my apartment for over due rent. No one in my family except for my great aunt Marlene would like come and stay with her. Allow i'm 26 I still get a spanking as my aunt deems necessary. Her maid and housekeeper are totally aware that I must obey my aunt. It is quite embarrassing when my aunt says come with me Richard, becase they are well aware that i am going to get a spanking. At times like these, i try to hold back my emotions. BUt my aunt is strong woman and it doesn't take long before i'm in tears.
Richard

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:19:00 04/16/12 Mon

My son and daughter are both strapped bare quite often,they tend to be on the wild side so this seems to calm them down.Last evening Pam came home after curfew and smelled of pot smoke.She was sent to her room and told to prepare for punishment .When I went up she was sitting on the edge of her bed in bra and panties.I put her pillows next to her and had lie across them to elevate her but anslipped her panties off.The I apply some lotion to her cheeks so they don't get marked up to much and it stings more.She got 35 cracks with the razor strap which is a good licking in my book.Her butt was scarlet when done.Ever get tanned like that?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:47:00 03/21/12 Wed

You would like to see me give my 11 year old the razor strap ,his ass is really red after his lickings,
Marcus

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:10:09 03/13/12 Tue

Not much more to tell, just the way it is

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:58:19 03/05/12 Mon

TELL ME MORE

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:33:43 03/01/12 Thu

I just turned 21 and my transcripts are sent home, but I do pretty good in school. I get spanked for stuff like curfew, not doing my housework and talking back sometimes. I get it with my belt, a switch or hand. kylejordan91@yahoo.com. I'm on Yahoo IM, too

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:00 03/01/12 Thu

You can get your ass tanned with my razor strap any time

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:26:56 02/28/12 Tue

Hey Dude, am in my freshman yr, and my old man just got a look at my grades, they get sent to me here at home! Well, he blew his cork! Am right now waitng in my bdrm for him to come home from buying his papers, in my pj's, and he will expect be on the bed,a s s up on my pillow and I am getting his thick work belt applied to my bare butt! Heck, car just pulled up to the house, got to get a s s naked 4 the licking! Am leaving this till after will tell u how it went!
All I can say is my a s s is blistered! He gave me so many strokes I lost count! Am on my bed, butt up ,cause it stings, well I think it's numb! Dude, he finished, put the strap back in his closet and went of to work! Hey, just turned 18,should I expect to be blistered like this til I'm ur age? If u want to chat, e-mail is fishcove1@aol.com

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:29:45 02/27/12 Mon

Dude, I just turned 21, in college, living at home and still get spanked.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:06:35 02/21/12 Tue

Your not too old for a spanking. At your age you need either the paddle or the belt. My son is 19 and I paddled him just the other day for the language I heard him using on the phone. When he is able to be on his own I don't care what kind of language he uses but not while he is at home.

Subject: 20yr oldccstudent@home

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:23:01 02/05/12 Sun

Living at home with mom ,i'm a male & still subject to the paddle from her very embarrassing

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:15:31 01/27/12 Fri

i live in portage mb canada id be glad to given a spanken overthe knee by you my parets one in prison thet im im adraidto tellher woud youcome andspankmeoveryouknee brentross@hotmail.com

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:41:26 12/23/11 Fri

I want to see young boys get whip with dad"s belt on the ass where it leve a good inpression on the butt

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:25:21 12/18/11 Sun

If living at home no age too old for bare bottom spanking--get the razor strop from stepdad--and he lays it on good and proper---BURNING--22 yrs here and still get that strop

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:07:02 11/29/11 Tue

If you wss my gril I wood spank you intell uou could set down that whith a sttap

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:22:04 11/29/11 Tue

The razor strap is my speciality,I would strap your ass all you want

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:58:05 11/23/11 Wed

I'm 17 and I'm being whipped regularly about 2 or 3 times a month. Sent to my room and expected to be bare bottom when he gets there, Bend over the end of the bed and get about 40 with a 2 foot long strap. Blood red bottom afterward and stand facing the wall till allowed to come downstairs. I know the people next door and their kid can hear my whippings because all the windows are open and they look at me funny the next day. Good sound beatings like that keep me very well behaved and i do as I'm told

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:00:35 11/20/11 Sun

you described my situation exactly! she warned me when i asked to move back home. " my way or the hiway! ' is her favorite saying. i get the strap about once a month, maybe more. she says'get in the bedroom, get undressed below the waist, and assume the spanking position over the side of the bed. i get about 60 lashes or so. i blame the economy.you cant find a job down here to save your life! i also borrow money from her. this gives her even more control. 33 yrs old and still getting it! hard to believe!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:09:06 10/20/11 Thu

I try to keep my legs together so he can't see anything except my bare bottom. On Saturday he pulled my pajama bottoms all the way off before putting me over his knee. I had to stand in the corner like that for an hour before bed, too. Amy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:54:57 10/01/11 Sat

Bad news, Amy. Over his knee, it's not just your bottom showing. You're presenting in that position.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:42:12 10/01/11 Sat

No. It's too old to be comfortable with a bare bottom spanking, which is why it's more effective.

I'm the mother of a 14-year-old girl and 15-year-old stepson and my husband and I have adopted a "crisscross" methodology when it comes to bare spankings-you whip mine and I'll whip yours.

"Why bother baring the bottom of your own child, of the same gender, when either adolescent lives under the roof of a step-parent of the opposite gender?"

My stepson, Kevin, was 10 when I gave him his first bare-bottom spanking and from 10-12, he cried and was genuinely sorry after as few as 6 swats, but as he reached the Terrible Teens, he'd learned to take it.

Then, following an incident where he'd broken curfew on a school night, he had the temerity to tell me he was too old to get it on the bare.

My husband had me leave Kevin's bedroom and then required Kevin to completely undress. On returning, I was greeted by the site of a truly contrite teenager, crying like a newborn, eyes downcast as he covered his nakedness with his hands, save a few stray pubic hairs.

My husband then had Kevin get on his hands and knees on top of his bed and said, "All yours" as he handed me the belt.

I could've saved myself the effort of whipping him as I would have been hard-pressed to elicit any more sobbing.

With his palms occupied with supporting his upper body weight, Kevin was helpless to shield his shamefully developed procreative organ and for his own protection, I told him I couldn't administer the punishment with him trying to conceal his "private" area by closing his legs around it; his scrotum was now directly under his buttocks and at risk of catching a wild miss.

Once his legs were properly closed, I gave him 10 of the strongest licks I could muster.

Two weeks later, my daughter, Alice, was returned home by a policeman having been in the company of an intoxicated and unlicensed night driver who legally was only permitted to drive from dawn-to-dusk. She smelled of whiskey, which she and the driver had been sneaking from a Hires Root Beer bottom.

The pleading was sincere, "Please don't look at me", Alice implored of my husband. Like her stepbrother a fortnight before, Alice was shamefully presented, unclad on her hands and knees, her B-cup breasts keeping time with her inconsolable sobs of shame and humiliation.

My husband was clearly pleased as he took up the belt and approached Alice's ample posterior. Alice's hips could bear the birth of a colt and her exposed vulva and pubic hair seemed that of a woman of 26 despite her tender years. Whipping her was the equivalent of slingshoting the broad side of a barn and when it was over, she pleaded to know why she had been removed of her brazier.

"So that Geoff [my hsuband] could prove a point: bare breasts are going to make you cry harder, and the harder you cry, the more they're going to bounce.

A key component in whipping an unruly teen is making embarrassing parts of the body shake, rattle and roll!

Hugs :)

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:08:52 09/11/11 Sun

3 times in a year is really very few!

I bet you were used to more frequent spankings...

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:55:32 08/11/11 Thu

I don't think he'll let my mom do it. It's just so embarrassing when I'm over his knee with my bottom showing. It doesn't hurt any more than spankings over my panties, but I just don't like him seeing me bare.

Amy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:48:41 08/09/11 Tue

I think a man spanking a 14 year old is odd it would be bad enough if he was your real dad perhaps you could suggest your mom take it over

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:17 08/09/11 Tue

I think being spanked by a man at 14 is odd it would be bad enough if he was your real father perhaps you could ask your mom to take over the spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:51:17 08/09/11 Tue

yes

Subject: Is 14 too old for a bare bottom spanking?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:15:56 08/01/11 Mon

I'm a 14 yr old girl and my stepdad still spanks me bare bottom. I think I'm too old for that. What should I do?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:45:09 07/22/11 Fri

i am 26, had to move back home when i lost my job. mom told me that the spanking strap was still hanging in her closet. " my home my rules" ive gotten it 3 times in the last year!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:40:35 07/04/11 Mon

I live at home with Mom and go to Jr College She still spanks me I'm 21

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:19:39 06/04/11 Sat

I want to take a razor strap whipping.

Subject: Re: High School Rule Breaker

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:36:39 04/16/11 Sat

I also got spanked at home until I was almost 24, by both mom and dad.

Subject: Home style spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:47:48 04/12/11 Tue

Just got spanked with my Dad's belt cause I was swatted with the paddle yesterday in PE! Live in Texas, and we get it in school, bring a note home that we got to get signed by parents and returned in am! Only gave em the note this am, so he gave me 50 strokes on my bare butt! Y'll know how much it hurt! Dude, am goin to school with welts and stripes on my behind an other Dudes in the locker room and me will compare our blistered backsides! % of us got swats yesterday, and all r Dads whip us at home, too!

Subject: Re: spanked at 30

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:10:25 01/08/11 Sat

I am not 30 yet, but I am 25 and still get spanked by my mother for tha same things as you. I know your post is 3 years old, but wondering if you ever moved out or if you are still spanked. I don't get to this forum much, so my email is chris.intel85@yahoo.com

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:45:07 01/08/11 Sat

I am 25 and still spanked over my mother's knee, sorry my father left when I was 5 or 6. My mother is an absolute control freak.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:15:28 01/08/11 Sat

I am 21 and still get from my mother, so 19 isn't so bad.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:14:28 01/08/11 Sat

I am 25 and still get it from my mother, so 21 isn't so bad

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:35:48 11/23/10 Tue

I think u should tell him and get it over with. I think u tell u want it in the morning before school right after a shower while u ass is still wet. I also think u should tell me that will tell teach u a learn a little better. hurt like hell but bet u will not get bad grades again

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:25:36 11/06/10 Sat

I just turned 21 and my mom still spanks me. My dad left when I was 6. I either get the brush laying across her lap for minor misbehavior or the paddle bent over the kitchen table for major disobediance.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:54:30 05/15/10 Sat

I thing you like the smack
on ur bottm. so your spanked at 19yrold
wuold you any 1 but ur dad spank you?
after your daddy little girl
at why can smack at ass at any age

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:21:12 12/11/07 Tue

I think I would find it very difficult to stay in place, my reaction would be to try to get away from the sting of the strap. I may be 19 but when I am over his knee and getting spanked I try to move even though I know I can't.

What about 23 year old, when you get it with the razot strap are you over the knee or something else.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:13:26 12/11/07 Tue

I think 19 is too old for otk whippings figuring you are tall enough (I was 5'10" @ 19) to just hang dangling over dad's lap & probably big enough to stand there drop your drawers and lean over for your ass beating.
I too probably moved some in reaction to my butt being whipped across the bed but if I got too much out of place you can bet my dad would've given me but one warning & if not heeded he'd tan my bare hide a few extra. Even if I moved some, my butt was big enough an exposed target for dad to lay that belt on my sit spot anyway.

Subject: LOL

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:00:41 12/11/07 Tue

I am NOT the same poster, I thought I found a place to share my experiences and get advice. I quess I was wrong.

Subject: Re: I am going over Dad's knee today - tonight again

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:57:12 12/11/07 Tue

LOL all complete and utter fantasy by the same poster!!

Subject: Re: I am going over Dad's knee today - tonight again

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:41:45 12/11/07 Tue

Dad uses a strap that was made for him by a friend, I measured it it is brown, 2 1/4" wide, 17" long and about 1/4" thick. He only uses the strap on my bare bottom.
Number of spanks depends on what I have done but never less then 12, Sunday night was 18. Not sure where I will be spanked, if in the house Mom will be within watching distance.

No one on the site cut me any slack on this one, I quess I will be getting strapped tonight. Dad is going to be furious as I have been telling him I have been doing better.

College Guy, how are you spanked

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:40:58 12/10/07 Mon

Some advice from the Spanked College Guy: Take it like a man and consider your whipping as something to make you do better. I've given up fighting Dad on this and will take my licks in an effort to work for better grades. I am trying to get into graduate school,and if the threat of getting paddled for C's gets me there,bring it on.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:37:34 12/10/07 Mon

From reading your posts tell me:

what kind of strap does your dad use?
does he only use the strap or other things?
how many strokes do you expect to get?
bare bottom?
spanking will be given in garage or house?
anybody present for the spanking?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:27:46 12/10/07 Mon

1) No delays, take your punishment. 2) Second spanking will hurt more and it should. You say your dad uses a strap, just imagine that for the 2nd spanking the 2nd or 3rd stroke of the strap will feel like the 9th or 10th of your first spanking. And I agree with the othr poster your backside will be glowing

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:07:02 12/10/07 Mon

Your Dad should not negotiate with you, you earned the whippings and you should get them. And yes a second whipping within two days WILL HURT more. If you are stupid enough to earn two spankings within a short period of time then you deserve what you get. If you think your ass was red this morning just wait until Wedneaday morning.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:25:28 12/10/07 Mon

Ok I need some advise asap. I am the 19 year old that was spanked last night. I will have my class marks back tomorrow and they will not be good, my mid-term marks were not good and I was spanked with the strap and told if the marks did not improve it would be another strapping.

Should I be honest with my Dad and tell him what I expect on the marks and ask him to consider delaying the spanking until the weekend because of the strapping he gave me last night. Will a second spanking within 2 days hurt more then a regular spanking?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:20:38 12/10/07 Mon

Why do you think teens are too big for over the knee with a belt or strap? Once my Dad did have me take of my pants and boxers and lay on the bed but I moved around so much and twisted and turned it was impossible to whip me with the strap. He pulled me off the bed and turned me over his knee and it has been that way ever since.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:07:24 12/10/07 Mon

I think teens at too big for otk & especially if dad is using a belt or strap.
He has never laid you face down across the bed or bent you over a desk or chair to bare you hide & whip you?
My dad from about 14 on told me or expected me to just do it once he started removing his belt, to undo the waist & either unzip or pop open the fly of my 501s then lay face down across my bed, reach back & lower my jeans & short below my butt & bare legs to about my knees & take the belt licks I had coming.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:36:47 12/10/07 Mon

To 23 year old

Yes I get it over my Dad's knee. I have to take my jeans and boxers off then lay across his knee, he holds me firmly then spanks me with the strap. My ass is still a little red this morning. I am still interested how you feel about walking back to the house bare bottomed.

Have you ever been spanked twice in a few days? I expected to be spanked again on Tuesday when my commerce marks come in and I don't know what to expect being spanked twice in such a short period.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:22:27 12/10/07 Mon

LOL 19=23

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:21:12 12/10/07 Mon

LOL

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:46:54 12/10/07 Mon

Im for real im 23 and my dad still spanks me, I get taken out to the woodshed to be whipped and yes I cry, you are not the only teenager who's father spanks them,tell me do get it over your dad's knees on your bare bottom?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:14:24 12/09/07 Sun

I found this site today and my postings today are the first that I have posted. I took some comfort in the fact that I am not the only older teenager getting spanked at home. My question of can you take the spanking without tears is real and I would like some opinions. I hope that the guy saying he is 23 is for real.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:08:57 12/09/07 Sun

19 year old = 23 year old

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:48:46 12/09/07 Sun

Regarding post titled this is so funny. This is the first time I have posted here, I am the 19 year old that was spanked tonight. I was relying on some advise from the 23 year old that is spanked so I hope he is for real.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:46:34 12/09/07 Sun

To spanked at 23

Well Dad gave me an extended session in the garage tonight, my ass is on fire. I have a couple of questions for you, the first question applies to everyone.

- Do you take your spankings without tears? I try but by the time dad is finished tears are rolling down my cheeks.

- The next question applies to you having to walk back bare bottomed from the shed after your spanking. When I think about it it scares me to think about it because of the embarassment but also excites me. I think of myself having to walk from the garage witha sore red ass after a strapping and having someone see me. How do you feel about it and do you wish he did not do it.

My marks from commerce will be in Tuesday and Dad will be furious and I expect another strapping, I hope my bottom has recovered by then.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:45:20 12/09/07 Sun

This is so funny!. This guy is sometimes 19 sometimes 23 calls himself a whole slew of different names in different places but its always him being an adult, still at home, still being spanked by his dad for breaking his curfew Sometimes he mentions he's sooo embarrassed cause someone has seen his peepee lol. Most of the posts here are written by him, its easy to tell which are his. lol

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:16:29 12/09/07 Sun

There is no doubt that the paddle with holes caused my butt to burn more, and I got welts from it,even through the pants I was wearing (cotton slacks, required uniform pants). I believe at least one or two of the trips to the office would not have happened had Dad not told the teachers to be harder on me. If I had not been his son,I know Dad would not have paddled me, either. Others who did similar things were not paddled. I was humiliated by the pictures. I still get kidded about them by my friends and will say things like, "I'm not sure you are who you say you are. Turn around and bend over so I can be sure." Dad's retiring this year, and my pictures, along with the paddle with my autograph, should come down soon. Anyway, I think the high school district is about to ban corporal punishment. Maybe that's why Dad announced his retirement.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:02:45 12/09/07 Sun

Well my Dad just got home and I have been listening to him talking to my Mom, she told him everything I should be spanked for. He told her he was going to take me out to the garage, bare my bottom and wear the strap out on my bare ass. That means I am in for a heck of a spanking with the strap.

I must go now, won't be sitting for some time.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:39:46 12/09/07 Sun

How does your Dad react to you having an erection. If I do I get pulled back over his knee for a longer spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:38:12 12/09/07 Sun

I have never been spanked witha razor strap but my Dad has a strap made for spanking. I am about 30 minutes away from getting spanked tonight.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:32:23 12/09/07 Sun

I get spanked with a razor strap boy does that hurt, yes it is embarassing to walk back to the house with a red bottom and an erect peepee

Subject: Re: I am going over Dad's knee today.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:58:05 12/09/07 Sun

Mom just told me that Dad will be home in 2 hours. I hate waiting for a strapping for so long, it seems to take forever until you hear Dad get home then you get that butterfly in your stomach knowing what is going to happen next. Would be easier to just get it over with. I think my Mom's sister is staying so she will probably be here when Dad gets home.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:23:32 12/09/07 Sun

What does your Dad spank you with? It must be embarrasing to walk back to the house bare bottomed.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:59:27 12/09/07 Sun

I have been arguing with my Mom for the last few days about me not doing some of the work around the house that I am expected to do, so Dad said it was time for the strap. My Mom's sister is visiting right now if she is still here when my Dad gets home he will take me out to the garage, if she is gone then I will get spanked in the family room. He uses a Strap that he had a friend of his make when I was 16.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:51:52 12/09/07 Sun

What did you do to earn the barebottom spanking, im 23 and dad still spanks me on my barebottom so at 19 you are not to old, in what room do you get spanked and will anybody see you spanked, my dad takes me out to the woodshed so nobody sees me spanked except when dad takes me back in I have to walk naked from the waist down back to the house and sometimes the girl next door is watching its embarassing because she can see my erect peepee

Subject: I am going over Dad's knee today.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:02:47 12/09/07 Sun

I am 19 years old and still spanked by my Dad, over his knee, pants down with his strap. I am waiting for him to get home today as my behaviour has earned me, as he put it 'a bare bottom strapping'

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:40:10 12/09/07 Sun

To add to my post dad uses a custom made strap that he had a friend make many tears ago. When you see it hanging in our house there is no kistaken what it is for.

Subject: Son's who receive a shed style spanking in late teens

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:36:16 12/09/07 Sun

I am 19 living at home and still get the strap on the bare bottom over my dad's knee. Never been to the wood shed but have been taken out to the garage

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:02:34 12/09/07 Sun

You think there was a difference between the paddle with holes (I thought it had more bite) & the one without?
Were you doing things in high school that would have gotten you paddled even if your dad was not principal or was he setting a higher standard for you to meet to make an example of you by paddling you?
Was it embarrassing to walk down the hall and see your picture being paddled & the autographed paddle on display?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:22:51 12/08/07 Sat

We had a "code" among ourselves. We didnt snitch on each other but if one got grounded, or worse paddled, for something he didnt do or did but the other boy escaped punishment, then the punished guy got to whack the others butt in payback.
Be assured if I was innocent & got the bare ass whipping for the non-spoken "F" word & mouth soaped on top of that & my buddy said only "I'm sorry", I would've used my best western jean's belt across his bare & if he resisted, we boys would together give him the "sorry ass" whipping he'd remember even if our dads found out later what we did & whip us for that too.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:58:04 12/08/07 Sat

One of Dad's school paddles had holes, and the other didn't. I think both paddles were a bit thicker than the one used on you, but they were about the same length. The damage done to my ass was the same as was done to yours, too. I got the one with holes all but once. After getting paddled with the one without holes, I had to autograph it, and it wound up in a display case at school along with pictures of me getting paddled. Dad wanted to emphasize to parents that discipline was maintained forcefully, and it was emphasized even more by his son being a recipient of corporal punishment. Dad did not use a strap on me or any other student at school. Dad used leather only on my bare ass at home, and as I've written before, he still uses it sometimes on my soon-to-be-21 year old ass.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:35:54 12/08/07 Sat

Our high school principal had a crude-made wood paddle into which he drilled rows of holes each about 1/4" diameter. The paddle wasnt too thick, maybe 3/8" & about 22-24" long but when told to untuck & flip up my shirttail & empty the back pockets of my levis there was no protection for the biting sting and round red welts that board left on my & other guys butts. Fortunately I never got into serious enough conflict or frequent enough visits to the office to earn a session with the principal's strap which was given dad-style with jeans pulled down.
Did your dad's high school paddle have holes or not? Did he ever resort to using a strap at school (our parents signed a consent at the beginning of the school year so we all knew the option to use was there) on you or any guy's backside?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:21:16 12/08/07 Sat

Some friend! I think I would have clobbered him for that!You know, I got my second school paddling about 3 weeks later for getting into a fight with one of the guys who threw the spitballs. At least I did something to deserve it that time. Both of us got 5 solid licks apiece across our butts, and I think the principal used more power that time than during my first paddling. Of course, Dad gave me a barassed belting when I got home, too.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:56:30 12/08/07 Sat

Their is nothing like being spanked for something you did not do, besides the time I got it for cheating when I did not do it, I had a few frends over when one of my friends said the F word, dad thought I said it and right in front dad took my pants down and put me over his lap and bared my bottom and spanked me I tried to tell him I did not say it but my friend did not speak up, after dad told me to get the bar of soap and he washed my mouth with it and sent me to bed, the next day at school my friend said he was sorry but he was afried my dad would call his and he would get a spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:45:31 12/08/07 Sat

I guess I'm not the only guy to be spanked for something he did not do. My first school paddling happened during the second week of 7th grade. I was in my English class when two other guys began throwing spitballs at one another while the teacher's back was turned. I was sitting between them at the time. The teacher turned around just as a spitball was about to fly by my head. Somehow, she thought all three of us were involved and despite my protests, sent all three of us to the office to be paddled.

One of the other guys carried the referral slip and handed it to the receptionist who took it into the principal. Dad just began punishing me with a paddle at home, so I was no stranger to a paddle's sting. Since neither of the other two guys came to my defense, and because I did not want to look like a wimp, I decided not deny my involvement when the principal called us in.

We waited about ten minutes in the outer office before all three of us were told to enter the principal's office. He did not ask for our side of the story but lectured us on how inappropriate it was to throw spitballs in class. Then, he said that he called our parents who okayed us getting paddled. My dad, the principal of the local high school, was a good friend of his, and in the telephone call, my dad told the principal to give me an extra swat from him.

The punishment was to be three swats apiece (I guess the principal did not take my dad seriously!) He took out the paddle from his desk drawer. It was a thick sucker with holes drilled in it. We were told to empty our back pockets, line up facing the wall, touch the wall with our hands, step back a bit, and bend forward. Our heads had to remain facing toward the wall, and we were not to turn them. I was between the two other guys, so I was the second one to be swat. The CRACK! sound as the paddle hit the first guy's denim-covered butt was deafening and caused my stomach to churn even more that it already was. Two more CRACKS! and a couple of "OWS" later, the first guy was told to go over to the other side of the room. He obeyed, rubbing his butt the whole time. Next, it was my turn. I stoically took my undeserved swats. I was wearing Levi's, and the CRACK! sounds again were very loud. My butt stung like hell afterwards, too, and I vigorously rubbed it as I walked to the other side of the room. The third guy was crying by the time he got his last swat. He was wearing thin cotton pants, so his butt was as protected as mine. We all left, and sitting down when I returned class was hard to do. Of course, others in the class ribbed us about getting paddled.

Dad always said to expect a barassed belt whipping at home if I ever got paddled at school. I tried to explain that I did not throw any spitballs, but he would not listen. My sore butt got sorer after Dad got through with me. Then, he made me write a letter to the teacher for disrupting her class.

I got a couple of more school paddlings in seventh grade and 4 or 5 when I was in 8th grade, all deserved. Each paddling brought on a whipping from Dad, too. In high school, I earned the paddings I got from "principal" Dad and the subsequent whippings from Dad at home, too.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:49:53 12/07/07 Fri

Dad says C's are not good enough. Two D's in high school algebra earned me two bare-assed whippings with a belt and summer school to make it up. I think Dad gave me either the paddle or the belt every grading period, but I still made it to college, perhaps because of the spankings. The same rules apply with my college grades as my poor sore ass knows only too well.

Dad's a rough taskmaster,and he's been burning my ass for as long as I remember. It was hand-spanking until I reached junior high. Then he went to the paddle, belt, and hair brush. He was a high school principal for years and paddled a lot of rears in this county. When I got into junior high, he made it clear that a school paddling meant a worse whipping at home and carried out his promise many times. When I got to high school and he was my principal, he'd paddle me in school anytime I was sent to the office. Then, I'd get it from him at home,too, usually with the belt.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:44:45 12/07/07 Fri

If my dad whipped my butt for every "C" I got in school, I'd probably not be sitting for many meals. If I got a poor grade for goofing off or neglecting an assignment or I engaged in disruptive or disrespectful behavior, my butt, without benefit of my levis, got a paddling or whipping well deserved and remembered.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:04:50 12/07/07 Fri

That's a bummer dude, to get the board across your skivvies at school & go home to what's got to be an embarrassment at 15 to have mom spank your bum & await a strapping from dad & be innocent too.

I got the wood a couple of times at school. It was the kind drilled with rows of holes that left blisters on the bum even wearing denim britches. It must be awesome to know you're innocent & still have to drop your britches, bend over & get smacked realizing you'll face the strap again at home. Did any of your mates tease you for wimping during your paddling?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:16:57 12/07/07 Fri

Once in the 10th grade a teacher said I was cheating on a test I was not, but he sent me to thr a.p, office I knew I was going to be paddled. Mr. Raintree read the note and took out the paddle and he told me to lower my pants we got paddled on our underpants I had to bend over his desk and he paddled me 6 times, I was crying like a baby, in our school if you got paddled they called your parents, when I got home mom put me over her knee and spanked me and told me to go to my room and wait for daddy, when daddy came home he told me how desappointed in me he was then he took me to the woodshed and whipped me with the razor strap, he gave my 5 lashes with the strap, I did not cheat but I got paddled spanked and whipped in one day my ass was black and blue.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:18:01 12/06/07 Thu

In 9th grade, three of us were caught cheating on a quiz. After school we reported for what we thought was detention only to find Mr Damien waiting with a wood paddle. The norm for 1st cheating was 10 swats + discipline note home. None of us wanted to face our parents with a note & opted for 5 extra to avoid a note. Those 15 were the most I ever got at school but far better than 10 + a bare butt whipping with dad's belt & yes at 15, especially for cheating, I'd have my bare a s s blistered at home.

None of us ever cheated again that I remember, for a 2nd time would have gotten us the strap,rather than the paddle, 10 licks w/o benefit of jeans to protect our briefs-clad butts.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:53:16 12/05/07 Wed

The most licks I got at sckool was 6 too, but at home when dad takes me out to the woodshed and uses the razor strap on my ass, dad will whip me 15 to 20 times with the strap and boy does that hurt.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:45:17 12/05/07 Wed

Yeah he got licks at home too, he tried to talk dad out of paddling him again but no luck!
Whats the most number of licks you ever got at school? Most I've had is 6.

Subject: Re: Woodshed Whipping

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:54:39 12/05/07 Wed

I disobeyed dad and to make matters worse I lied about it and he caught me, he took me to the woodshed and whipped my ass good, when I was 21 I was being grounded but dad said I could have a few freinds over, when dad was out we desided to go get some ice cream when we got back dad was waiting for me right in front of my friends dad gave my ass a slap and told me to get to the woodshed, dad told my friends that I ws going to be whipped, after the whipping dad brought me back to the house and made me stand in the corner with my bare bottom all red, then I was put to bed.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:29:11 12/05/07 Wed

What could a 23 y/o do to deserve a strap whipping?
At what age did dad embarrass you in front of friends by ordering you to the shed for the strap?

Subject: Spanked College Guy Paddled Again

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:58:46 12/04/07 Tue

True to his word,Dad just got through paddling me for getting a "C" in one of my college classes. I got 30 swats and had to count them aloud. I was wearing Levis,and Dad let me keep them up. He made me empty my back pockets, bend over the kitchen table, and WHACK!! My ass is still sore. I deserved it,and I hope it motivates me to do better.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:28:13 12/04/07 Tue

We were always taken to the woodshed alone execpt when my brother and I misbahaved together, but I have had dad tell me to go to the shed for a whipping in front of friends, if my brother and I had a whipping comming we were taken out there together and we saw each other get a whipping, im 23 and my brother is 16 its pretty embarassing to be seen bare at my age,dad had a real razor strap hanging in the woodshed and he used that on our hineys execpt for our 17yr old sister he used a paddle on her hiney dad said girls should not get the razor strap.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:33:52 12/04/07 Tue

Ever have a dorm spank where paddle swats are traded to see who endures more?

You ever paddle or whip your roommate's butt cause he screwed up & ask you cause he knows his dad would but dad's not here?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:28:50 12/04/07 Tue

When you or your brother got sent to the shed was it always alone & the whipping private or if both had a whipping coming, did you observe the strap used on each other?

Any of your mates ever see one or both of you ordered to the shed for a whipping or be there while dad stripped & tanned your bare hide?

Dad keep or use a real razor strop in the shed or his belt?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:56:51 12/04/07 Tue

When your bro got school paddled did dad make sure he got a second one later at home like my dad &v so many dads did when we got butt busted at school.

Subject: Re: Discipline Influence

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:54:25 12/04/07 Tue

Agree, Brad's doing some great things now for those who lost so much in Katrina. Never read an account of him getting school paddled but if he did it sure didnt hurt him or his set of values as so many anti-spankers advocate. So many of those Hollywood dudes getting DUI & drug busts deserved butt beatings I bet as kids & could use a refresher today.
Anyone know or read as a fact if Brad did get spanked??

Subject: Re: Discipline Influence

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:08:09 12/04/07 Tue

I saw Brad Pitt on the today morning show, he spent 5 million of his own dollers to build houses for people of new orleins who lost their homes to the flood, he was also asking people to send money so they can built more house, so I guess the paddle made him a great man

Subject: Discipline Influence

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:28:48 12/03/07 Mon

As a fan of Brad Pitt who admires & respects him & his work, I found it interesting to learn, though it may be just tabloid fiction rather than factual, that he attributes a childhood in Oklahoma & the Missouri Ozarks as an influence on his personal life & professional successes by growing up with Bible Belt discipline at home and the presence of a paddle in school.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:35:22 12/02/07 Sun

Definitely the one at home from dad. Though my brother has been paddled by dad at school and he was just treated like everyone else.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:50:27 12/02/07 Sun

For me, even though the school's paddle was drilled with the nasty stinging holes (you know what I mean??), I had my undies & levis to protect my hiney; dad's belt meant bare a s s & since it was just a few hours following the school's paddle, it always seemed worse.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:21:57 12/02/07 Sun

Hi, When you got paddled at school which was worse the one you got at school or the one you got from your dad at home?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:24:30 12/01/07 Sat

When I get a over the knee spanking it is done in my bedroom, for some reason I get taken out to the woodshed more then my 17yr old brother

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:26:37 12/01/07 Sat

The woodshed the normal routine for you & your bro for a whipping or serious offenses only with usual in your room for an otk spanking,paddling or his belt as you begged for?

Who makes the woodshed trip more, you or your 17 y/o bro?

Subject: Older males who visit or receive visits from father figure friend for bottom warmings

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:03:11 12/01/07 Sat

Like to hear from adult males who have a older fatherly friend who lowers their pants for old fashon OTK spankings-Also interested in older men telling their experience of meeting and having a younger man submit to him by having his pants lowered for this traditional male punishment-Are you or partner friend-either one married? have you engaged in any sex-milking-masterbating? oral? anal-father figure doing anal on his submissive younger friend or having him perform oral after you spanked him? Where is this usually carried out-shed? garage? basement? upstairs in the home?-Is there any corner time for him after he gets his spanking? If married does you wife know? and does she watch the spankings out of her own interest or walks away-takes off when your younger friend comes over for you to lower his pants?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:10:37 12/01/07 Sat

When I went out even tho I was grounded I knew my dad would spank me I hoped he would not take me out to the woodshed but just put me over his knee and spank me, when he told me to go to the shed I knew I was in for a whipping, I started to cry and plead for him to just spank me but he took me to the woodshed, it hard to belive that I still get my pants and underpants taken down at 19 but I do. after I bared my bottom dad made me bend down over a wooden horse he then took the razor strao off the hook and start whipping my ass. he must of hit my ass about 30 times my ass reily was sore , dad keeps a razor strap out in the shed to use on his three kids thay are 17 and me who id 19 and my sister who is 22 yes he still takes my sister to the woodshed but he does not use the strep on her he uses a paddle to spank her.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:15:13 12/01/07 Sat

When you violated your grounding & went out did you know you were risking a shed whipping or at 19 felt your cp days were behind you? When you got home & dad directed you to the shed, what was your reaction then & your reaction once there as a 19 y/o guy seeing the strap & dropping your drawers for that whipping?
Dad keep a razor or leather strap out in the shed to use or resort to the belt he wore?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:13:02 12/01/07 Sat

Steve, I was intrigued by your post about the spanking you recently received. Would you care to expand on the incident as I would be interested to hear how the incident unfolded.
I take it that when you went back to live with your father and his wife (presumably not your mother but step mother?) that you had no reason to believe that you would be subject to any parental discipline again. What I would like to know is what incident prompted such a course of action.
Had your dad previously spoken to you and warned you that he was in the frame of mind to administer a spanking at any time or were you in a one off argument or dispute that made him lose his temper and just "go for it".
Was there a point when you realised that he was considering doing such a thing and were embarassed by the prospect - did he have to force or coerce you into going along with it?
You suggest that he is still a very large and strong man although in his early 70's - was it simply a matter that he was able to grab hold of you and pull you over his knee or was there an element of him telling you that he was going to spank you and you complying with his intentions without too much argument.
How did you feel going back over his knee - did you find the spanking very painful or more an injury to your pride?

What was your relationship with your dad after the spanking - resentful? embarrased? or do you accept that this was an acceptable way of resolving some difference between you?

If you dad moved to give you another spanking in the future, would you continue to accept this form of punishment. What if he ordered you - or made a move to take your trousers and underwear down, would you allow this to happen?

Finally, soes the rest of the family know about your punishment?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:39:25 12/01/07 Sat

Yes.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:39:48 11/30/07 Fri

I don't know what "High School's" dad does, but my dad, who was my high school principal, gave me the paddle in school and the belt at home. I'm the Spanked College Guy who still gets my ass whipped by Dad.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:41:04 11/30/07 Fri

Hi, If you get paddled at school does your dad paddle you again at home?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:33:59 11/28/07 Wed

Im 23 and my dad still punishs me by takeing me to the woodshed ans whipping my ass, I get maybe 20 to 25 licks of the strap on my ass, so I belive you that you get spanked, I also lost a girl friend because of dad's spankings she could not understand why I still take getting spanked, I don't like getting a spanking but thats the way daddy punishs me, if dad catches me out of bed he will turn me over his kness and spank me you see im being grounded and hae to be in bed by 7oclock for 2 weeks, I hear dad up so I better get back in bed O NO DADDY PLEASE, dad just used the hairbrush on my ass boy does my ass hurt I better get in bed before he does it again.

Subject: Spanked College Guy

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:52:17 11/27/07 Tue

There are sure a lot of skeptics out there who don't believe that there are parents who spank their adult children. I just got back from my parent's house after I took 20 across my Wranglers covered ass with a paddle. Dad saw my last quiz grade in one of my college classes and "motivated" me to do better. I have decided to submit to Dad's discipline, and maybe it will help me. If I get another low quiz grade, I will go to Dad and ask that he paddle me for it. My girlfriend saw my red ass and threatened to leave me if I don't stand up to Dad. I guess we'll be breaking up, and I'll move out of her parents' house and back in with my folks where regular discipline sessions will resume.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:35:54 11/27/07 Tue

He teaches and coaches at my school and yeah it can be rough sometimes. My parents have no problem with us getting paddled at school. My dads paddle hasn't got any holes. The times I've had licks at school the paddle that was used didn't have any holes either.

Subject: Re: Woodshed Style Spankings

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:11:32 11/27/07 Tue

When I was a teen we had a woodshed and I was taken out there more then I care to remember, I got my last trip to the woodshed when I was 19, I desobeyed my parents and went out when I was being grounded, dad whipped my bare ass with the strap my ass was red for two days, I never went out when I was grounded again.

Subject: Woodshed Style Spankings

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:42 11/27/07 Tue

I was a city boy so we had no woodshed to be marched off to for a whoopin but my dad did take me out to the garage twice to belt strap my rear. Anyone grow up with dad taking them to the woodshed or have a strap hanging in place for a serious whipping.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:02:47 11/27/07 Tue

With your dad as a teacher, does he teach at the high school you attend(ed)? Is is rough being a student with a parent on the staff?
If you misbehave at school, does dad allow them to paddle you there or postpone the paddling til he gets you home?
My high school office had the drilled hole paddle which could penetrate even jeans to leave a red welt on your butt. Your ever feel a drilled hole paddle either at school or home?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:50:09 11/27/07 Tue

I wish that you would tell my sore rear end that its B S, yes my dad spanked me a couple of days ago, I know its hard to belive but I live at home and dad still spanks me and im 23.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:53:40 11/26/07 Mon

Dont know if someone was asking me this or not or if someone was answering pretending to be me. I got 5 or 6 licks in my room from my dad, I was told to bend over. The paddle is an old school one from where my dad teaches.

Getting spanked at 23 is crazy, I think thats total BS.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:30:10 11/26/07 Mon

I get spanked just like I got it as a teenager over dad's knees on my barebottom, I got one yesterday for swearing im not allowed to use a swear word around my parents, dad also washed my mouth with a bar of soap, and put me to bed even tho it was 4 in the afternoon.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:12:53 11/26/07 Mon

WOW were you 23 and still being spanked, tell me how does a 23y/o get spanked

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:26:16 11/26/07 Mon

I knew that I would get the paddle for cutting class but I was not sure about tardyness,my parents allowed the school to paddle me, they also used corporal puishment at home I was put over my dad's knee to be spanked, I got spanked till I was 23

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:48:37 11/26/07 Mon

In high school did you expect to be paddled for your tardiness & cutting class or was it a surprise?
Did your parents consent to allow the school to paddle you & did they use corporal punishment with you at home too?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:44:33 11/26/07 Mon

Was it always the hairbrush used growing up or that because you're 23? As a young adult of 23, why not resist?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:19:12 11/25/07 Sun

I will try to remember, I was taken to the advisor office and told to bend down and givin 6 swats with a paddle, I don't remember what the paddle looked like but I know it hurt, I was 15 and a southmore at the time, I never skipped school again, one other thing I remembered I had to take my pants down and I was paddled on my underpantss

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:43:34 11/25/07 Sun

How many swats did you get? Give details as to how it was done, description of the paddle, etc.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:04:00 11/25/07 Sun

At 16 do you have a curfew and a bed time during the week like I do, my curfew on the weekends is 1am and my bedtime during the week is 9pm, when I went to high school they could paddle the students, I got paddled twice in high shool once fot being tardy 3 times and once for cutting an english class.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:31:04 11/25/07 Sun

I'm 16. They have a bunch of rules, the usual stuff.
Last time I got the paddle was last month.
You can get licks at my school too.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:24:11 11/25/07 Sun

Im 23 and my dad still spanks me, some of the rules I have to obey are no talking back, obey my curfew and bed time, and do what my parents tell me to, I try hard to obey my parents but I always don't do it so my dad's hairbrush gets used and not for brushing hair,my behind is sore a lot of the time, dad says I will be spanked as long as I live at home.

Subject: High School Rule Breaker

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:29:24 11/25/07 Sun

How old are you & what kind of rules for you at home?

Do you skirt the rules often enough to keep the paddle & your backside "warm"?

Subject: Re: Spanked In High School

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:46:16 11/25/07 Sun

I was not lucky at home to keep my jeans up for dad's belt but the Levis did help some for the principal's paddle at school.
My high school was not one of those "progressive" schools that prohibited using the wood paddle with holes.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:50:51 11/25/07 Sun

I'm just in high school but still can get paddled at home for breaking rules.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:26:53 11/24/07 Sat

I wish my dad would let me keep my jeans up

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:01:54 11/24/07 Sat

The newest pair of heavy denim jeans you got. That seems to save my butt some pain when paddled in high school.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:32:48 11/23/07 Fri

I guess you and I have the same kind of father, I got spanked at the thanksgiving dinner in front of my aunts and uncles and cousins, I was to be home at 3pm for the dinner, I was at my girl friend house because she was being punished she could not come to my familys dinner, I lost track of time and did not get home till 4:45 dad was real angry and right in front of everbody he had me take down my pants and underpants he took off his belt and had me bend down and whipped me with the belt till my tookies hurt like hell and then had me sit at the table in my underpants all thru the dinner, everyboby got to see my erect peepee, I was crying thu the dinner, after the dinner dad put me to bed, from my room I heard them talking about my spanken, I then masturbated and fell a sleep,did your dad spank you in front of anybody?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:25:02 11/22/07 Thu

My offense was moving out after being whipped for complaining about Dad's spankings in this forum. He viewed my moving out as an act of defiance. Clearly, I am guilty as charged. Dad decreed that I had to be punished before I could ever go home again, even for a visit. I thought about what you said about behaving like a man, so I drove to my parent's house and asked Dad to punish me as he saw fit. He ordered me to get the paddle from the closet and the hair brush from the bathroom. In the meantime, he took off his belt. Without being asked to do so, I bared my ass, bent over Dad's desk, and asked that he not hold back. Believe me, there was no holding back. I got 20 whacks with each implement and am proud to say that I "took it like a man." I am in Dad's good graces again and agreed to continue being spanked whenever I deserve it. My ass is sore and bruised, and my girlfriend is mad at me for submitting to Dad's wishes. Deep down inside, though, I know I did the right thing.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:38:14 11/22/07 Thu

I don't understand terms eather your father is going to spank you or not and eather you did something wrong or not, if you think you broke a rule then take the spanking if not tell your dad you will not be spanked for something you dod not do, behave like a man and do whats right

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:33:01 11/22/07 Thu

I'm the original "Spanked College Guy" who gets it from my dad, the retired school principal, and who now is staying with my girlfriend's folks. I guess I'm not alone when it comes to getting his ass whipped as an adult college student! I am still considering going home today and taking my medicine. Mom, who hates spanking, is trying to negotiate a deal. She got Dad to agree to give it to me with my pants on, but we on working on better terms.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:21:30 11/22/07 Thu

When dad spanks me my butt hurts and is red all over, im a college student and I don't have a choise weather I get spanked or not dad just does it, dad uses a hairbrush to spank me with and yes it leaves a red mark and a small bruse, my butt don't blister and I can sit about an hour after the spanking, I have been spanked all my life I now 22 and a sr. in college and dad says when I need to be spanked I will still get it as long as I live at home, dad would never beat me or abuse me.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:00:58 11/22/07 Thu

recent post here said: "youy father hits you so you get a bruise and swelling and bllisters on your butt and you can't sit for two days this is not a spanking it is a beating and is abuse,"

While I am not in favour of abuse, I would not agree totally with that statement. Different guys' butts will blister more or less quickly, and even a few hard swats of a hairbrush can raise blisters. The other point to consider is that a really serious punishment spanking will leave marks, no way around that. Punishment is supposed to be painful and humiliating - that is why it's called a punishment and not a reward.

If a guy accepts that he deserves a hard spanking, than he needs to be prepared for the consequences. Wussing out and whining after the fact about a sore butt and some marks/blisters tends to indicate a lack of willingness to take one's licks and move forward from there. If a young dude in his college years agrees to accept corporal punishment, he should be prepared for a serious spanking session - otherwise he shouldn't agree to it at all.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:46:15 11/21/07 Wed

way to go, be a man men don't get spanked

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:12:35 11/21/07 Wed

Thanks to everyone for your concern. Dad wants to whip my ass for moving out and deciding to make my own way without his help. I want to go home for Thanksgiving, but I got to take the whipping before Dad will let me into the house. He told Mom that I need to be punished for being disrespectful and defiant. Man, I'm an adult now! How am I being disrespectful and defiant for standing on my own two feet? My girlfriend and her parents are great and think that I should stay away from home until Dad changes his mind. I don't think he ever will.

Believe me, I've gotten the belt/brush/paddle treatment before, and I know how hard it is to sit afterwards. I think I'll forget about going home. Besides, it's nice to be around people who, when they are behind me, aren't looking at my ass and deciding how they're going to spank me the next time they think I deserve it.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:15:22 11/21/07 Wed

If youy father hits you so you get a bruise and swelling and bllisters on your butt and you can't sit for two days this is not a spanking it is a beating and is abuse, your dad should be arrested, I know you are not a child but you are a human being and no matter what you done nobody should be beat like that.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:39:48 11/21/07 Wed

Well, if you really will be taking this severe spanking, be prepared for serious bruises, some swelling and blisters on your butt cheeks; and don't expect to sit down comfortably for a few days afterwards. IF this is what you are expecting and perhaps deserving - then I respect you for stepping up and taking your licks without whining. Not knowing the situation, it's hard for me as a real father and a disciplinary "dad" to determine if your father is right, or over the top.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:07:15 11/21/07 Wed

please explain why your dad needs to spank you, what did you do so bad, I guess I knew but I forgot, if your dad hits you wiyh the strap the paddle and hairbrush boy is your ass going to be sore and red.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:36:00 11/20/07 Tue

Dad sent me an e-mail detailing my punishment. While he acknowledges that it will be the last spanking I'll ever get from him, he wants it to be one I'll never forget. My girlfrind does not want me to go through with it, nor do her parents. However,it's my ass that's going to get it, and I want to set things straight with Dad. I'll be getting it with a belt, hair brush, and paddle. There will be a lot of ritual involved, too. More later.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:40:26 11/20/07 Tue

Sorry that you are going to be spanked, I got a trip to the woodshed saturday night for comming in past my curfew, dad used the strap on my ass, the girl next door was out on her steps when I walked back into the house,she got to see my sore ass and I had an erection,I climaxed before I got to the house was it embarrassing, right their in the yard dad spanked me and had me go get a rag and ciean up my mess, I wish dad would let me put on my underpants when I go back in the house, the next day at church Sally said she was sorry that I got taken to the woodshed and givin a whipping, she wisperd that she liked my peepee

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:56:35 11/20/07 Tue

Well, it's me again! Mom convinced me to go home for Thanksgiving, which means that I will have to be spanked by Dad before I'll be allowed in the house. Mom could not talk Dad out of spanking me, but I will not have to drop my pants. I'll be getting it with a belt. I welcome any suggestions as to what kind of pants I should wear. Padding my ass is out of the question, because Dad will spot it as soon as I bend over the table. Thanks!

Subject: Re: spanked at 21

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:32:36 11/18/07 Sun

My dad has never spanked me for no reason,I know I maybe a little old to be spanked, most of my friends get grounded when they are punished I rather be spanked it hurts more but it's over right a way, I guess I will stay home till I get married so I guess I will be spanked somemore

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:37:16 11/18/07 Sun

anonymous wrote: "I do live at home and I must obey my parents rules, my dad has a woodshed when I don't, I get taken to the woodshed and made to lower my pants and underpants and dad maker me bend over for the razor strop and boy does that hurt, I know im 23 but dad has been spanking me since I was a todler"

Well, I congratulate your dad for maintaining discipline in his home, and I equally congratulate you for being a real man and facing up to discipline. It would be far easier (and less painful on the butt) to move out and somehow make a go of it on your own. Staying and taking your licks when deserved is the mark of maturity and manhood.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:52:27 11/18/07 Sun

I do live at home and I must obey my parents rules, my dad has a woodshed when I don't, I get taken to the woodshed and made to lower my pants and underpants and dad maker me bend over for the razor strop and boy does that hurt, I know im 23 but dad has been spanking me since I was a todler, I get taken to the woodshed for being disreseptful, comming in past my curfew, and not obeying my parents, so that is my story, do you still get spanked at 21? I hate being spanked but it still better then a grounding, I would rather get spanked then get grounded

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:23:06 11/18/07 Sun

If you live at home and are supported by your parents, I guess you have to take what comes in the way of discipline. One of the differences in today's society, (as compared with society about 30 years ago) is that guys today seem to be quick to diss their parents and mouth off. When I was in my late teens and still at home, that would earn me a helluva strapping - more quickly than doing something wrong might. I guess it's about respect for parents and so on.

Subject: Re:spanked at age 19

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:18:02 11/18/07 Sun

If you are being supported by your dad, and have to obey his rules to eat, drink, live, and be clothed and supported by him, than I suppose you have to take what he dishes out in the way of punishment. Certainly it's not the only way to discipline a young man, but if it works to keep you out of serious trouble, than take your licks or work and save your bucks to move out on your own.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:06:12 11/16/07 Fri

to the 21yr old man whos dad still spanks him, and who wants a fiend to post to, im 23 and my dad still spank me on my barebottom, I got one yesterday for not doing what I was told too, If you want to post I will post to you, if you want an answer right away please post by 9 oclock thats the time my dad makes me go to bed on a school night

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:02:20 11/14/07 Wed

THANKS

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:34:33 11/14/07 Wed

Friend im glad your not going to be spanked anymore, I still live at home so I expect I will be spanked again, if your not going to post anymore I will miss you, who will I tell about my trips to the woodshed, I understand that dad has the right and responiblty to punish me when I misbehave, so I guess I will have to suffer my spankings by my self, so good by friend who also got spanked like me good by and may your ass be free of pain

Subject: spanked at 21

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:34:34 11/13/07 Tue

good for you,im not as luckey, my dad gave me a spanking about an hour ago it was not a bad one he only hit me 5 times, I made the mistake of saying no to dad when he told me to get back in bed

Subject: Re: whoever writes those SPANKED COLLEGE GUY notes??

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:21:14 11/13/07 Tue

My situation is not made up,either. I do not intend to go home until Dad agrees never to hit me again. I am starting a new life. Good luck to all those adults who still get spanked by their parents. I am no longer one of you.

Subject: Re: whoever writes those SPANKED COLLEGE GUY notes??

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:23:06 11/13/07 Tue

I wish it was made up but at least mine is true, my behind is to sore to be made up, im the one who is taken out to the woodshed and spanked with a belt, I don't know about the other one who post sometimes it sounds a little made up but who am I to say, its just nice to post to someone my age who's dad still spanks them like mine does

Subject: whoever writes those SPANKED COLLEGE GUY notes??

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:38:49 11/13/07 Tue

the letters sound alot like fiction-don't know if it's someones fantasy wish or a put on by one or more writing this stuff.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:56:35 11/12/07 Mon

Glad to hear you moed out, why would you agree to be whipped just to vist your parents, I was going to move but dad forbid me to, my rear is still sore im still stuck in my room, when I was in the tub I masturbated mommy caught me boy did she spank me,mom made me stand up and used the bathbrush on my ass, she then grabed my peepee and masturbated me was I embarrassed, does your girl friend get spanked like mine does, well hears wishing you that you never have a sore ass again, I better get back to bed before dad catches me, or I will have a spanking.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:55:11 11/12/07 Mon

In answer to your question,I moved in with my girlfriend's parents. Dad will no longer pay for college, so I'll have to increase my hours at work. I am banished from my home, and the only way Dad will let me in, even for a visit, is for me to consent to a whipping on my bare ass. It would be administered with a paddle, then a hair brush, then a belt. Sorry about your trips to the woodshed.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:39:51 11/12/07 Mon

At the supper table dad asked me if the trip to the woodshed though me anything,I was not in the mood to answer nicely so I gave dad a smart answer, dad did not like it and he said I guess we got to make another trip to the woodshed after supper, mommy said insted of the woodshed whe don't you spank him, so dad told me to get the hairbrush and I did he then took my pants and underpants off and put me over his knees mom said boy your rear is dark red, I did not say anything then dad started to spank me he hit me 15 times I was crying and screaming it hurt so bad on my already sore ass, after dad spanked me he told me to take my bath and go to bed, my peepee was so hard in the tub I masturbated and im going to bed now, my ass is so sore its black and blue, im getting tired of getting spanked, I don't know what im going to do but im going to do something, I work full time so I can afford to move out.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:22:17 11/12/07 Mon

well I just got back from the woodshed, boy is my ass hurting, first dad used the paddle on my ass then he used the belt on me, he extened the grounding for 2 weeks, dad told me im never to talk to mommy like that again, then he said if I ever do for punishment besides the spanking he will make me break up with my girl friend and he could he has done it before, my ass is so sore it never felt like his before, dad walked me back to the house naked my peepee was erect the girl was not their but her mother was, dad put me back in my room but he would not let me close the door so I can't masturbate right now, I will have to wait till I take a bath, did you move in with your girl friend yet, I wish I could but she still lives with her parents, her parents still spank her but they only use their hands over their knees well I be posting to you soon I hope by that time my ass will feel better and my peepee will too

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:38:43 11/12/07 Mon

well I thought I was thru with spanking for a while well mom gave me one this morning, Gail my girl friend has the day off from school and we planed to spent the day together, I took the dsy off of work before I got punished,Well I asked mom if I can go I told her I would spend one more day in my room to make up for it, well she said why didn't I ask dad she said you knew what he would say so im saying the same thing no you can't go, I said im going anyway she then pulled my pants down and told me to bend down and she then picked up the hairbrush and took my underpants down and spanked me just as my bottom was feeling better now it was sore again, she then made me stand in the corner for a half an hour with red barebottom showing, I had an erection my peepee was so hard she then sent me back to my room and told wait till your daddy gets home this afternoon, I will most likly be taken out to the woonshed later, I masturbated when I got to my room, then I had to call Gail and tell I can't come she said she knew I was not comming because I was grounded.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:02:29 11/12/07 Mon

Before leaving for work, I forgot to turn off my computer. My snoopy dad read what I wrote about being ticked off by his spankings, greeted me at the door when I got home,pulled me over to a chair, and whacked me about 50 times with a hair brush. I was wearing the tight pants I wear at the restaurant, so it hurt almost as bad as if I were bare-assed. Just to make sure I got the point, he pulled off my pants and boxers and finished up with 20 lashes with the belt. My ass, already tender from earlier punishments,is black and blue and extremely sore this morning. My girlfriend's parents offered to put me up, so U am out of here as soon as I pack a few things!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:38:29 11/12/07 Mon

I'd rather get a spanking from dad than mom too. Dad hits a lot harder but its more embarrassing from mom. She makes me walk around without my pants on and sees my peepee a lot.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:52:55 11/12/07 Mon

well I made it thru a night without a spanking, the soreness in my rear is almost gone, Dad and I had a long talk about the spankings, dad said I got to try harder to behave myself and he would try hard not to spank me so much but I will still begetting spanked when I need it, the thing we agreed on is mommy is not going to spank me on the barebottom anymore just on my underpants only dad will spank me bare,but I could not get him to say no more belt, but I won at least something.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:24:16 11/11/07 Sun

I hope so too and I hope you make a lot of tips now I better get back in bed before dad spanks me

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:00:58 11/11/07 Sun

I got paddled last Thanksgiving, too. My ass still hurts,especially in these tight pants. Well,off to work! I hope you don't get spanked again.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:48:37 11/11/07 Sun

I know were not the only young adults who get spanked, my cousin Carol still gets spanked by her mother she is 20yrs old, last thanksgiving we were at her house when she was out with friends well she got home after we started to eat, her mother was angry, right in front of everybody she took Carol over her knees and took her panties down and spanked her after we ate she made Carol stand in the corner for 20 min.I work at wal mart and I know of 2 other 20yr old who get spanked, well my bottom is starting to feel a little better well I have to be in bed in 15mins. this time Im going to try not to get spanked, well good night

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:32:16 11/11/07 Sun

Yes, we're not the only ones. There are stories on the internet about other adults who are still spanked by their parents. I just wish the spankings would stop. My ass has some nasty welts and bruises on it. I work in a restaurant as a waiter and have to work tonight. As part of my uniform, I have to wear tight pants that hug my ass. It still hurts from the thrashings I got, and I know that wearing those pants will be uncomfortable tonight. Rather than risk another whipping, Mom will drive me to and from work. Sitting in the car will hurt, too.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:59:04 11/11/07 Sun

sorry I must of hit sent twice, when I got to church I went to sit with my girl friend and her parents but dad came over and said you can't sit their because your being punished, everybody heard dad tell me and I did not want to argue, I did not want another spanking my ass was sore enough, when I got back from church I was to go to bed but dad said could stay up till after supper but I have to stay in my room it boring at least dad did not take my laptop from my room,dad sat me down and told me I better start behaving myself or my bottom will never get better, and he gave me a new curfew its 12:30 insted of 1am, well I think I will take a nap maybe my rear will feel better when I wake up, I just checked my ass is still a little red, besides you and me I woder if their is anybody in their 20s that gets spanked my girl friend is 19 and her dad spanks her,I think I want to masturbate before my nap.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:54:28 11/11/07 Sun

I am already on restriction for coming home late. I'm grounded for two weeks. Mom leaves whenever Dad paddles or whips me bare-assed, because she does not approve. My ass is still sore from this morning's paddling and yesterday's whipping. I realized how tender it was from the whipping when Dad first whacked me with the paddle this morning.

Dad really ticks me off! As I said before, he was my high school principal and gave me a few paddlings at school. Early in my junior year, I got sent to the office, and I knew I'd be paddled. School policy requires a witness to all paddlings, so someone went in Dad's office with me. It was the journalism teacher with his camera. He snapped a picture of Dad lecturing me,one of me emptying my back pockets, one of me bent over Dad's desk with my hands on each side of the desk, one of Dad taking his swing, and one of the paddle hitting its target. I got 5 swats that time. Before the last one, he got my facial reaction to the last swat hitting my ass. Dad is very big on discipline, and he posted the pictures in one of the showcases in the main office under the title, "Maintaining Discipline." There I am, my butt on display for all to see. This is a public high school, but we had to wear uniforms of white shirts and black Dockers-type pants. The pants did not protect my ass much. To add insult to injury, I had to sign the paddle, and it is part of the display, too. Even though I've been out of high school almost three years, the display is still there. I am ribbed all the time about it, but a lot of girls liked seeing my "cute butt" on display.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:51:48 11/11/07 Sun

well im on my was to church and boy my rear is sore, did you get grounded too for not putting gas in your dads car, I don't think you should have been spanked for that, I think we are both to old to be treated like we are, dad is calling me now so I better go before he spanks me,I know im silly but I rather get a whipping from dad then get spanked from mom, I don't like mom seeing my peepee, do you ever get spanked by your mother and does she ever see your peepee?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:50:46 11/11/07 Sun

well im on my was to church and boy my rear is sore, did you get grounded too for not pudding gas in your dads car, I don't think you should have been spanked for that, I think we are both to old to be treated like we are, dad is calling me now so I better go before he spanks me,I know im silly but I rather get a whipping from dad then get spanked from mom, I don't like mom seeing my peepee, do you ever get spanked by your mother and does she ever see your peepee?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:20:53 11/11/07 Sun

Well, I just got paddled for not putting gas in Dad's car after I used it Friday night. I could not find a gas station open in the early a.m. hours Saturday morning when I was on my way home. I tried to explain this but to no avail. Dad dragged me out of bed, made me get the paddle from the closet, ordered me to the garage, made me drop my brirfs, and forcibly bent me over the hood of his car. I got 25 swats. It is so quiet outside that I'm sure the whacks and my yelling,"OW!!!" after each one awakened the neighbors. I just now got my crying under control. I guess both you and I will spend the day with sore asses.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:58:56 11/11/07 Sun

Good morning boy is my ass sore and I checked its still red,I never beem spanked twice before, and im going to get it again dad told me after church we are going to take a trip to the woodshed im a little scard, mom is calling me to breakfast so I better go I will post you after my whipping, I wish he would do it now and get it over with, my girl friend goes to the same church I wonder if I should tell her im going to get a whipping, well im back from eating breakfast I asked dad if we can get over with now he said ok and Im waiting for dad to come and take me to the woodshed, here he comes if dad will let me I will post you, omy god does my ass hurt dad used his razor stap on me he hit me 15 times with it my ass is black and blue, dad said after church I have to go strait to bed, I don't know im going to sit in church, im standing typing this, when we got to the woodshed daddy told me to get bare and bend over after I did he scolded me and told me next time I will obey then when they put me to bed then he started whipping me after it was over thnk god the girl was not out so she did not see me naked, well I got to get dressed for church, this is not the way to treat a 22yr old man.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:02:12 11/11/07 Sun

I guess your dad is like mine when we are grounded we still can post on the internat. my girl friends parents are just as strict as mine, she has a middnight curfew and when I bring her home past it I get to watch her dad spank her she get it over her dad's kness with her panties taken down, she is very embarrassed, the only good thing is her dad only spanks with his hand, I think our parents are to strivt, by the way im typing this with a sore bottom as mom spanked me the last time I got up, when im grounded im to be in bed by 7oclock but the omputer is in my room and most time she can't hear me but the last time she got up to pee, OH NO I hear her again her damn blatter, well I got it again she told me the next time she cstchs me up is the woodshed and the belt boy does my ass hurt 2 spanking in one night, I got to go now I will post tommorrow.

Subject: CRACK+YAHOO+HOTMAIL+MSN+PASSWORDS

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:58:49 11/11/07 Sun

http://www.cyberinvestigation.info

How to Investigate - Suspicions of Cheating or Extramarital Affair
Domestic Infidelity Adultery Investigations
Detecting A Cheating Husband
Cheating: Are you just being Suspicious?
What "Suspicious Activity" Should I Look For?
Want To Hack or Crack Email Password?
Hack Yahoo Password
Hack Hotmail Password
Hack Msn Password

If "YES" is the your answer to either of the above questions, you are at the Genuine & Secure Place!!

As soon as we Crack the password, We'll send you 3-5 Proofs,that we have successfully retreived the E-Mail Password.
The Password we provide is the Original one or the Current Password that the Victim is using.Payment is made ONLY AFTER
you are THROUGHLY convinced with the proofs that we send you.Therefore rest assured this is not a money making gig and we
are Not scammers.

We GUARANTEE that the entire process is completely safe,secure, confidential...and fast.

Regards
Cyber Investigation

PS :: Fake Requests / Spams / the persons trying to test us/or those who do not respond after asking for proofs will be

delete Accordingly...

KEYWORDS USED:
hacking passwords,password hacking,email password hacking,hack
computers,hacking hotmail passwords, forgot password,yahoo
password,hack email passwords,yahoomail,hotmail email, crackaol,crackhotmail, crackyahoo,hack, password request,password retrieval,

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:14:29 11/11/07 Sun

I came home late for dinner. This happened about a year ago. My girlfriend was with me. We were stuck in traffic without cell phones. That night, Dad used a wide, thick belt on me, the same one I got whipped with today. I was grounded today for coming home at 5 a.m. I was not under restriction when I went to her house last night. Except for work and school, I am now a prisoner in the house. No T.V. or phone, either. I was allowed one call to my girlfriend telling her why I won't be around for awhile. By the way,our house is close enough to our neighbors' housefor them to have heard my wails and maybe even the belt whacking my bare ass. According to my mom, the girls next door think I am a "hottie," but they probably now think the only hot thing about me is my ass.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:18:38 11/10/07 Sat

what did you do to get spanked in front of your girl friend,and if you were grounded why did your dad let you go to your girl friend house? your lucky you do not have to walk back to the house with your pants down like I do, what did your father use to spank you mine used a strap, when I get grounded I have to stay in my room exp. for work, and dad takes out the telephone and tv, he even tskes out my books so I can't do anything during the grounding.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:23:10 11/10/07 Sat

I'm almost 21. Our garage is attached to the house, so I am able to walk from the garage to my room without going outside. After my whipping, I pulled my boxers and pants over my sore ass, and it hurt! I'm grounded, too, except for school and work. My girlfriend knows I get spanked, because she witnesed one where I got it with all my clothes off. She tries to cheer me up after Dad gets through with me. Today, she cried when I told her Dad whipped me, and she blames herself. Her parents are sweet people who never spanked their kids. They adore me and also do what they can to cheer me up after I'm spanked. Last night, I sat up with them to help nurse a sick kitten. I didn't bother to explain why I was late to Dad, because I'd still get whipped, no matter the reason. I did not call, because I did not want to wake Mom or Dad. What makes this spanking especially bad is that I do not feel I deserved it.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:52:33 11/10/07 Sat

My hands were on my ass trying to rub away the pain.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:58:25 11/10/07 Sat

If our neighbor girl sees me when I'm erect I am supposed to wrap both my hands around my peepee so she can't see it.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:45:45 11/10/07 Sat

Im 21 how old are you, I never thought that I would be spanked at 21, but dad says I will be spanked as long as I live at home, you are right the belt hurts the worst, I always cry too, did you have to walk back to the house with your pants down I do, im grounded this weekend so I sitting at home alone,its hard to tell a 21yr old girl you are being punished, I can't bring myself to tell her that I still get spanked.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:15 11/10/07 Sat

Sorry about your sore ass, but join the club. I just got back from the garage where I got a whipping with Dad's belt. I had to drop both my jeans and my boxers for this one. Dad made me bend over his work table, grab onto the sides, and WHAM! I got hit around 20 times. I'm not ashamed to say that I cried while I was being whipped. My ass is still red and burning, so I am standing up now to use the computer. I know I have at least one more coming soon when I get my grades. One probably will be a C, so I'll get paddled in my underwear. What a thing to look forward to!

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:45:26 11/10/07 Sat

I got spanked last night for the same reason your going to get yours, I got in at 4 in the morning, dad took me to the woodshed and took my pants and underpants off and whipped me with a razor strop, boy did that hurt I was screaming in pain I must of woke up the naborhood, I had to walk back to the house naked from the waist down I saw thw girl next door looking at my peepee and ass and my peepee was erect.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:57:06 11/10/07 Sat

While I do not believe my Dad has the right to paddle or whip my adult ass, I will allow him do so so as part of the price I am paying for living at home. I do not like it, but I will continue to take it. In fact, I may be getting a spanking later, because I did not get home with Dad's car until after 5 a.m. this morning.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:07:42 11/10/07 Sat

My parents think as long as you live with them they could as you say whip your ass, when I moved home my mother told me thst living with a woman when you are not married is wrong, she told me to drop my pants and bend over she got dad's belt and took down my underpants and whipped my butt, boy did that belt hurt my ass was on fire, I know im 32 but if I want to live at home I got to take their punishments or obey their rules.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:24:27 11/09/07 Fri

Our spankings are the same in that we are both adults. You are 32, and I am almost 21. Our dads do not have the right to whip our asses,especially in front of our girlfriends. My dad had the right to authorize my junior high principal to paddle me. As my high school principal, Dad had the right to paddle me. He had the right to paddle me for getting paddled in school, and he had the right to whip my ass for anything I did to deserve it up until I turned 18. Just because he pays for my college and supports me in part does not mean he owns my ass and can beat it as one beats a rug.

Subject: teenage male who has watched a neighbor take his son to a outdoors garage or shed for spankings

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:28 11/09/07 Fri

Interested in your reaction of seeing neighbor boy about your age-teen years being taken by dad or older family male outside to the yard-shed etc. for spanking him-did you see it occur outside your bedroom window? basement window? or were you already outside? did he walk out or was he forced out to the outdoor dwelling for his punishment? Was he clothed or undressed?-underwear?school supporter strap? bare from waist down? did this privately excite you in a way you never figured yourself being turned on by witnessing such a scene taking place? or were you actually scared-repelled of having witnessed such a scene that you honestly regretted it. Did you hear his spanking take place? see it? and how was he brought back inside-dressed or undresed? crying or red faced? Did you masterbate afterwards? provided this turned you on thinking of him standing while his pants got taken down-pulled over dads knee like it or not, being spanked showing his bared bottom getting it- your neighbor friend?or just a boy next door-older,?your exact age? or a bit younger? just like a girl usually gets,even older ones receiving it from daddy,boyfriends,or their husbands or a very young boy you always had the notion they are the ones who received such a treatment.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:28:18 11/09/07 Fri

There a differance in the spanking you get in college, im 32 and grtting spanked in front of my girl friend is embarrassing, by the way my girl feiend broke up with me she said I was imature so I moved back home.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:42:25 11/08/07 Thu

I'm sorry your mom's spanking you created a rift in your family. Even though Dad's spanked me all through my childhood and spanks me now I'm in college, I would not tear completely away. While I still think about moving in with my girlfriend to avoid future paddlings, I would remain in contact with my parents.

The TA in my college class knows I went to the prof who will give me extra help and grade my papers. The TA still harasses me by whispering such things as "splinter butt" (referring to the paddlings Dad gives me for any grade below a B), and he made a 'whoosh" noise behind me, the noise a paddle makes as it approaches its target. I will ignore his taunts for now,though,but I will tell the prof about this jerk after I complete the class.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:25:40 11/08/07 Thu

the thing about this spanking was not only in front of my girl friend but I was not living at home, I told mom after the spanking was over this will be the last spanking she gives me because I will not step in her house again till she say she will not spank me again.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:28:52 11/07/07 Wed

Sorry that you got spanked the other day by your dad in front of your girlfriend. My mom planned a dinner for my girlfriend and me for a certain time, and we wound up getting home an hour late due to traffic. Neither of us had our cell phones,and pulling off the highway to call home would have only made us later. As soon as we walked in the door, Dad told me to strip off all my clothes and get ready to be whipped. I protested for the longest time, saying how embarrassing to do this in front of my girlfriend. I pleaded with Dad that we go into another room where he could whip me to his heart's content. He did not agree but began undressing me. Seeing I was getting nowhere, I gave in by removing the rest of my clothes and bending over the arm of the sofa as Dad ordered. He removed his belt,doubled it over, and hit my ass about 20 times. Afterwards, he told my girlfriend, "Now you see how to keep him in line." My girlfriend has never been spanked and was shocked by what happened. I was mortified.

Subject: Re: spanked

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:43:31 11/07/07 Wed

Thanks for the advice. I went to the professor of the class today who will help me raise my grade with extra work. I'll probably still get a C, but the getting paddled with my boxers on for a C is better than getting the belt on my bare ass for a D! My girlfriend will help me,too. She saw my dad whip me with a belt once when I was naked,and she does not want that to happen again. Itold my prof thatI had a "personality conflict" withthe TA, but did not getinto specifics. My prof will grade my papers and exams from now on,too. I'll just grin and bare the TA's remarks about my paddled ass.

Subject: spanked

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:33:29 11/07/07 Wed

The first thing I would do is get the TA fired by telling school officals I know it would be embarrassing but do it,work a little harder on your studys, why does your dad think that spanking will make you work harder? I know when I got spanked it made me angry, by the way I visted home a few days a go and dad and I got in a argument and right in front of my girl friend he took down my pants and bend me over his lap and spanked me we left and we will not come back for a long time.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:58:06 11/06/07 Tue

Unless I move in with my girlfriend, I'll have to continue living with my dad at home and get paddled. I can't afford to live on my own. Even if I move in with my girlfriend,I risk Dad cutting off my college money. By the way,I have a parttime job,but the pay is low.

The TA continues to harass me. Today on my way out of class,he said under his breath that my ass probably looks good in red, referring to its color after a paddling. He has said other things leading me to believe that he is attracted to my ass. My girlfriend suggested that I offer to let him spank,paddle,or whip me for a higher grade. As she said, I'm going to get paddled anyway, so I might as well get something good out of it. By the way,I am definitely not gay. Should I go for it?

In answer to your question,my ass burns like hell after one of Dad's paddlings, and sitting is uncomfortable.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:04:32 11/06/07 Tue

You better move now, I was 32 and still getting spanked on my bare bottom, if you keep letting your dad paddle you he won't stop till you move out, how does your ass feel after you get paddled mine use to hurt like hell dad spanked hard with a hairbrush.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:55:30 11/05/07 Mon

Thanks for your advice. However, telling Dad won't help. He'd side with the TA and paddle my ass for going against someone who he feels is providing extra motivation for me to get a good grade. Mom would go along with Dad, because she is afraid of him. I'll keep trying to bring my grades up, but if I don't, I'll just take my paddling and go on.

Subject: spanked at 30

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:04:55 11/05/07 Mon

Tell your parents about what the teacher is doing when he marks your papers, I don't think you should be spanked for anything but breaking a rule of talking back, my dad only spanks me if im bad, you should not move in with your girl friend it is wrong, I got spanked yesterday for talking in church I got it as soom as I got home on my barebottom, is embarrassing being spanked at 32 I would never tell anyone that im still spanked, dad used a hairbrush on my rear and boy did it hurt, I also got grounded for a week and I was sent to bed right after the spanking

Subject: Re: 30 and still spanked

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:20:48 11/04/07 Sun

My girlfriend knows that I get my 21 year old ass paddled by my dad for getting grades lower than a B, and she can't understand why I let him do it. She offered to have memove in with her, something I would love to do. However, Dad pays for my college andeverything else. Besides, getting paddled is a way of life for me,and like you,I will be spanked until I move.

I've been spanked, paddled, and whipped for as long as I can remember. Dad is a retired school principal who paddled many a student in his day. He was my high school principal and gave me 5 paddlings at school and 5 at home for the school paddlings. He used the paddle not only as punishment, but he whacked me to "help" me learn the conjugation of Spanish verbs, formulas in Algebra and chemistry, and geometric theorums. If I had to memorize anything for school, I would get a swat every time I made a mistake. My ass paid every time I botched a play in football, struck out in baseball, or missed a basket. I got paddled for defiance, disobedience, speeding tickets, parking tickets,and going over my budget.

I think I will be getting whipped for my grades next quarter. Out of desperation, I told the TA about Dad's rule, and I requested extra work. He denied my request. He makes fun of me,too,by drawing paddles on graded papers he returns to me. I welcome any suggestions short of moving out.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:56:48 11/03/07 Sat

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only adult getting spanked by his dad. I'm in my 3rd year of college and get spanked for any grade lower than a B. Dad made it a condition of paying for college that I had to show him my grades at the end of each quarter and agree to be paddled for average or below average grades. He's paddled me after each quarter so far, because I've gotten one C each time. My dad paddled me all though junior high and high school,too, whenever I brought home a C. I got paddled a lot in those days. It's always done the same way ,too. After he tells me that I'm getting punished, I have to get the paddle out of the closet and walk out to the garage with him. First, I am lectured, then I have to drop my pants and bend over his work table. Usually, I'm allowed to wear my underwear, but not always. Dad takes big swings before the paddle rips into my butt. I get hit anywhere from 10 to 15 times. I cry during and after the paddling,but Dad then comforts me by encouraging me to do better. I am worried about this quarter,because I may get a D. If that happens,then it will be the belt across my bare ass.

Subject: 30 and still spanked

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:22:54 10/27/07 Sat

Yes im embarressed that dad still spanks me and Iwould not want anybody to find out, my lady friend knows I get grounded sometimes and she asked my why I let dad still punish me, but she does not know I get spanked, we have a good sexual relainship the only thing is I can not spend the night as I have a curfew infact I got a spanking last night for comming in past my 2am curfew, and yes when I masturbate I think of being over dad'd knees, no I don't want an older lady to spank me the ones I get from dad are enough, I know I way to old to be spanked but I live at home and don't want to move, so I guess I will be getting spanked till I move.

Subject: Man living at home who was spanked into his early 30's

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:16:35 10/27/07 Sat

You said you would masterbate after getting spanked over your dads knee-left alone in your room-you masterbated no doubt as a form of sexual-tension release,the thought of dad lowering your pants from your early years must have installed a sexual excitment-urge known only to yourself that being spanked bare botom over dads knee-despite resentment of your treatment at home and of course not wanting any neighbor,friends, anyone to ever know of this unmanly punishment for a growing boy still brought a urge to masterbate in private with the thought you were over his knee-bottom bared getting a good spanking and you would of course masterbate with that mental image of him spanking you. Do you have a girlfriend now? You said you like to read of other teens and young adults getting spanked-do you still masterbate when alone looking at spanking pictures,spanking artwork or reading articles,letters on this subject on the internet? Would you like to meet someone-male or female to spank them?

Subject: Re: spanked by parents into my 30s

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:34:06 10/19/07 Fri

when I masturbate and I think about getting a spanking when im ready to climax im thinking about being hit, that the part of the spanking that excite me most, and when im reaily spanked thats the part I hate the most , when dad spsnks me it hurts.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:10:22 10/18/07 Thu

WHat part of the spanking do you begin thinking of when you begin ejaculating?? I did this also still fo

Subject: Fetish for a well curved woman's knee?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:02:15 10/17/07 Wed

We who are into spanking as a sexual desire or who received it as punishment over mother's knee or other ladies who have lowered our pants and underwear as well as any male ego built up to that time when we were younger men,who has among the male readers a fetish for photos,movies or glancing at a woman's well shaped knee in public that you recall warmly as a desire when you found yourself put over her knee when younger or still do? Has anyone tried taking photos for such a fetish?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:41:38 10/16/07 Tue

Nobody knew that I was spanked into my 30s, and no I don't want anybody to spank me I had enough when I lived at home, im not into spanking dad just used it as punishment, I like to read about older teens and youg adults who still are spanked

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:24:21 10/16/07 Tue

You said you left home after age 32-all those years into adult age you were still finding yourself being put over your fathers knee-pants down,even underwear getting a bare bottom spanking and you masterbated as a result of getting spanked over his knee. Have you taken up? meaning a friendship with a older man to spank you like your father did? Do you desire to find someone even now that you left home to continue spanking you were your father left off. Did any neighbor? friends? girlfriend?-did you ever have one? know that you were still being spanked into teen-adult age?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:09:15 10/10/07 Wed

Yes I masterbated after every spanking, when dad spanked me it was a punishment spanking and I got it in my room, even at 32 I was alwas sent to bed after a spanking,my parents were very strict I had a bed time on work nights and a strict curfew on the weekends, my bed time on work nights was 10oclock and my curfew was 1am if I was late dad spanked me, I got one spanking from mom when I was 32 I said t F word she pulled my pants down and spanked me.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:22:12 10/10/07 Wed

Where did your father spank you?-house? basement? outside-garage? shed? Did your mom spank you also? Did you enjoy being spank over your dads knee and when he spanked you,were you alone with him or was your mom allowed to view the spankings or any one else around the house? Did you ever feel a sex urge for when you were about due to receive another spanking over dads knee? Did you enjoy having him lower your pants like a little boy and do you think he enjoyed spanking your bare bottom? Have you been reguarded by either parent or both as a mommas boy who deserved bare bottom punishment reguardless of age and have you sought or consider finding a older male friend to spank you like your dad did? Did you ever masterbate when alone after a spanking?

Subject: spanked by parents into my 30s

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:51:16 10/09/07 Tue

Yes some men need to be spanked, I was spanked by my parents till I was 32 and moved from my parents home, even tho I was in my 30s dad still bared my bottom and put me over his knees when he spanked me, I got my last spanking for not beeimg in bed on time I had a bedtime on work nights.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:42:14 10/08/07 Mon

do adult men need spanking

Subject: need a spanking

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:15:56 09/28/07 Fri

i am looking for a disciplinarian in west virginia. i prefer a female. please respond asap

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:44:14 08/24/07 Fri

Your dad and mom had- allowed your sister to dress you up in a baby doll pj top?- Was it cotton? flannel? how old was your sister anyway? did she tease or just like to look at you walk around with your bare ass on display? Did you have erections when you walked around like this? Any visitors?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:11:10 08/23/07 Thu

i lived with my parents and grandparents until age 25.they were strict old fashioned germansthat kept a proper home.my grandparents would snitch on me to my parents for any thing they felt was wrong.my parents were very respectful to them and also relied on them financially. so ant time that they saw fit tthey would tell on me. usually it would be aired at the dinner table,first in german than english for my benefit.the spanking could be carried out by either parent.but mostly it was my mother.after dinner and dishesi would be sent to bathe and prepare to be spanked.i was to call down after i was out of the bath. then whoever was to do the spanking would decide the next step. i prefered fatheras he usually came up to my room,had me rmove my undepants and give me 50 good ones with a paddle.mother however would wait a while until all 4 of them were setled in the living room. then i was called down. i would then have to put the desk chair in the middle of the room and ask what to do next. thn mother would send me for the hairbrush,or paddle or belt.i would go get it and come back.then i would stand in the corner for a whileal the time in just my white jockey breifs.then the inevitable "come" from mother and i would go to her sitting on the chair.a word from grandmother decided as to wether or not i could keep my last ounce of dignity and leave on my underpants.so i would have to ask her if i could.usually it was no so i would take them off and she would hold them.well spanked burning red hot bottom and tender uper thighs usualy brought big tears no mater what. then as they all watched television i stood in the corner.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:48:43 08/23/07 Thu

when my dad was really angry at me for bickering with my sister he would go for the full punishment routine. that meant being sent to my room for a spanking which he did.i was to remove al my clothing and wait in the corner.then he would spank me over his lap. then after many tears he would lecture me on my trying to "control" my litle sister. so then i was sent to take a bath,after which she was alowed to come into the bathrom and dres me in her baby doll style pajama top and nothing else.i would remain that way until after breakfast the next morning.i was 14 the last time

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:13:33 08/22/07 Wed

My 19year old daughter and I live with my father and his wife. I am an only child and was raised strictly. I am now 49 yers old and a week ago my dad who is 72 and is 6'6" and goes at least 320lbs turned me over his knee andgave me a very hard spanking with his hand. This is absolutely true and if you want to discuss further, please email me at Anything1c@aol.com.

Thank you,

Steve

Subject: Does anyone want my panties? 20/F

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:36:51 08/21/07 Tue

Is there anyone interested in buying my worn panties,
bras, clothes, sex toys, or anything like that? I'm an
adorable 20 year old, 129 lb., 5'6" esthetics student
with brown hair, blue eyes, and 36DD tits. I'm open
minded, curious, bisexual, and i looove the idea of
someone else getting off on my worn lingerie and
panties. Please feel free to ask me for picures or
anything at all. I can take paypal too! Please help me
afford school!! I'll do anything!!! Thanks!! Hope to get an email soon!!!!!! trish54@shaw.ca

Subject: Does anyone want my panties?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:35:10 08/21/07 Tue

Is there anyone interested in buying my worn panties,
bras, clothes, sex toys, or anything like that? I'm an
adorable 20 year old, 129 lb., 5'6" esthetics student
with brown hair, blue eyes, and 36DD tits. I'm open
minded, curious, bisexual, and i looove the idea of
someone else getting off on my worn lingerie and
panties. Please feel free to ask me for picures or
anything at all. I can take paypal too! Please help me
afford school!! I'll do anything!!! Thanks!! Hope to get an email soon!!!!!! trish54@shaw.ca

Subject: ADULT MOMMAS BOY STILL SUBJECT TO GETTING IT OVER MOM'S KNEE

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:50:14 08/19/07 Sun

Son who left home after living with his mother into adult age- failing to keep afloat you returned and find out your back were he thought you left it all behind-she's spanking you again for coming back home to live with her again and once again find yourself living under her household rules. Interested also in adult son's living at home with older momma,aunt, even grandparents-father or his brothers who administered bare bottom punishment to their adult mommas boy in the home

Subject: Son whose father or other male head lead you out wearing school supporter for coming punishment

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:33 08/16/07 Thu

Older boy whose father or other male head of household walked you out to a garage,shed or barn and had you wearing your school supporter strap showing your bared buttocks for your spanking-Was anyone around who seen this happen? How was your spanking given-over knee? What was used in your punishment?-hand,/belt? birching twigs?-any other spanking aid? Did you yell? cry -when allowed back in house-were you send to bed?

Subject: THANK YOU FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN MALE SPANKING

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:16 08/14/07 Tue

TO 40 YEAR OLD MAN-WERE DO YOU GET SPANKED-BEDROOM?,BASEMENT?,GARAGE? SHED? NO PARTICULAR SPOT? HOW IS IT CARRIED OUT-GETTING YOU PANTS TAKEN DOWN WITH FATHERLY LECTURE? WERE YOU SPANKED AS A YOUNG BOY-TEENAGE YEARS? OR IS IT SOMETHING YOU ALWAYS HAD A URGE FOR AND JUST TRIED IT RECENTLY?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:06:10 08/14/07 Tue

I am around 40 and I enjoy being spanked by older men (acyually only two men so far), I enjoy the leather strap, yardstick, and maybe a good switching on occasion. The sensation of an older man taking me to be whipped turns me on, I like it the old-fashioned way.

Subject: Has tenant in a two-four family home-apt. seen you?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:19:00 08/14/07 Tue

Boy in teenage years or older adult son but still subject to household rules. Are you taken to a basement shed to have your pants pulled down by male head of your household or had experienced this before moving out? Has any tenant doing their laundry seen you brought down for your punishment or been able to watch you receive it-is the shed door closed if someone is in basement other than you and family head who is punishing you?

Subject: 17 year old whose dad beats him

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:57:20 08/13/07 Mon

Your right!-spankng sores will go away if the spanking is done right but a beating is another thing- more common than spanking is someone beating someone with fists or even a belt-and people like your father or a mother -are known to use a belt or fists on any part of body-arms,back-face they will be type to beat,kick an animal-even end up killing it or some child-he takes it out on you-no doubt you end up black and blue

Subject: Male head who secretly enjoy's his position

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:18:00 08/12/07 Sun

Like hearing from any dad,step-dad uncles,grandpas who are in the closet but use their family authority for spanking their older boys-who can get off by doing this under guise of punishment but enjoy removing the boys pants for spanking him. How often is this done? Have you masterbated afterwards when your done spanking him and he's send back to his room? corner standing with pants down? Do you think he suspects you?-do you indicate any turn on to him when he's given these bare bottom spankings?- How is he spanked-over knee? in private?-away from family-using the garage-shed-basement? Do you spank using your hand to feel his bared buttocks? or are you using a belt?paddle? or other spanking tool? does he just accept it as punishment given out to him in a docile manner-always meekly accepted you removing his pants for punishment time?

Subject: Re: 19 year old getting dad's strap

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:44:20 08/11/07 Sat

Im wandering if there is anything else that your dad does to you? Does he just spank you or does he hit you to? I'm 17 and live in an abuseive house. my dad beats on me whenever he feels like it. Preferably, I would rather have a sore ass that goes away.

Subject: MALES WHO TURNED TO OLDER MEN LATER ON IN LIFE FOR SPANKING THEM

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:33:37 08/11/07 Sat

MOST INTERESTED IN MEN WHO HAD WOODSHED SPANKINGS CARRIED OUT IN FAMILY BY FATHER,UNCLE ETC. AND DEVELOPED A SEXUAL URGE FOR THIS AND UPON LEAVING HOME SOUGHT A OLDER FATHER FIGURE TO BARE THEIR BOTTOM LIKE A BOY GETS. PLEASE TELL US YOUR EXPERIENCE-GOOD OR BAD-YOUR NEED FOR BEING TURNED OVER A OLDER MANS KNEE TO RECEIVE A SPANKING-NOT INTERESTED IN LEATHER-BONDAGE-BUT OLD FASHON STYLE BARE BOTTOM SPANKINGS.

Subject: adolescent of the 60's

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:57:58 08/09/07 Thu

My mom spanked the boys bare butt til out of 8th grade--with a skinny piece of wood. Dad used the same paddle less frequently in high school yrs--again--boys only. Whether mom or dad it hurt about the same. When my mom had to paddle me I always felt more guilt and was very sorry for her--having to spank me--as she was so great to all of us--I love my dad--but when he had to paddle me--I did not have the same pangs of guilt or need to apologize as when it was mom No matter what age or size--a spanking hurts!

Subject: Younger males who sought older men for spanking them

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:58:44 08/04/07 Sat

Interested in men of all ages who received bare bottom punishment by father,uncle,etc when younger-were was it carried out-shed?, garage?, barn or in house-private or seen-family?-neighbor?-friends? how were you spanked? And interest is about these men who sought later on a father like figure to bare their bottom for putting them over his knee for spanking them-please describe any such experience-good or bad from such encounters.

Subject: 17 YEAR OLD WHOSE DAD TAKES HIM TO GARAGE

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:34:48 08/01/07 Wed

DO YOU LIVE IN CITY OR RURAL FARM AREA-HAS ANY NEIGHBOR EVER OR PEOPLE PASSING BY SEEN THIS HAPPEN? WHY DO YOU THINK YOUR DAD DOES THIS TO HURT YOU-MISGUIDED PUNISHMENT OR OUTRIGHT CRUELTY-I DON'T THINK YOU WOULD EVER WANT TO DO THIS TO YOUR OWN CHILDREN. DOES HE OPENLY IF THERE ARE NEIGHBORS LIVING NEARBY TALK TO THEM ON HOW HE PUNISHES YOU -HAS ANYONE EVER BROUGHT UP SUBJECT OF HOW HE TAKES YOU OUT TO BEAT YOU LIKE THIS,YOUR AGE-WHATEVER IT'S RIGHT OR WRONG-ONE IMPORTANT ITEM I BEEN MEANING TO ASK THOSE WHO WRITE IN-YOUR COUNTRY OF ORGIN-U.S.-CANADA OR BRITISH ISLES-ALSO IF U.S.-CANADA YOUR ETHNIC-BACKGROUND-RELIGION TELLS ALOT ABOUT TRADITION OF FAMILY PUNISHMENT -HOW IT'S CARRIED OUT-OPENLY OR PRIVATE.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:08:42 07/31/07 Tue

The experience isnt fun. Im 17 and my dad cuts a switch off the tree in the yard and marches me up to the garage and hits my butt and back of my legs till Im all marked up. My pants are down at my ankles. Then I have to stay up there till he tells me I can come out and usually then I get sent to bed.

Subject: 19 year old getting dad's strap

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:10:34 07/31/07 Tue

Where do you live- rural-farm? area with the shed out there your dad takes out to or in the city? Has anyone -neighbors or people passing by seen you taken or brought back into home naked with your dad still hitting you.Do you have a girlfriend? and does she know that your dad punishes you this way? Your woodshed punishment is not to your liking-agreeable accepted form of enforced household rules as long as you live under his strap-can only say break from his household while your still young.

Subject: anonymous

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:41:38 07/30/07 Mon

im 19 and my dad still takes me out to the woodshed and bares my bottom he has a strap out there and he uses on my ass, after the whipping he walks me naked back to the house and is hitting me all the way back then he sends me to bed,at 19 don't you think that im to old to e punished like that.

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:13:07 07/30/07 Mon

Have you suffered petticoat punishment yourself? and if so; was it your mom who did this? what age was this done to you? and for how long? Have you seen it done to someone else in family? neighborhood? If your mom or some other female family member did this-did your dad if present -remain silent?-if so-was your mom or other female the dominant force in family?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:37:07 07/29/07 Sun

Petticoat punishment can easily become a ruin and a life-long shame.
Much better traditional punishment like spankings, even with belt or hairbrushes, and corner time.

Subject: Has any father tried petticoat punishment on a son?

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:17:12 07/23/07 Mon

Wonder if any father,uncle,- any older male head of family ever added petticoat punishment on a older boy besides spanking him. Petticoat punishment seems to be a womanly means of adding to a boys shamed state by adding to his enforced docile behavior coupled with spankings

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:25:51 07/16/07 Mon

The punishment your mom gave you-brutal and there is more severe cases all over the landscape-here in the U.S. and CANADA I prefer to read about-talking to people. The English system -"school master"
has been inside the English system for so long that they are fighting a losing battle-you get an old woman like Margret Thacher who wants to bring birching back into use-not to mention many males when they got older from school disipline turned out to prefer other male friends for spanking/canning/birching sexual activity-same case for many Brit. girls-sad system that Russian KGB were able to get into because of a sick school system-recruiting for their spy network in Britain. Many know from the internet the English spanking scene-pro and con-I prefer the North American scene-which is U.S. and Canada-English culture and North American is two different spanking scenes. Joe -Your woodshed punishment your mom gave you was anything but erotic-not many but a few die hards would masterbate at the thought to what you received from her

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:28:06 07/12/07 Thu

My name is Joe. The last spanking I got took place when I was 15. I had gotten in a fight with my mom and had called her some horrible names. She took outside to a little tool shed we have on our property. She had on one of those black leather belts with the silver studs that women wear. She pushed me up against the shed and pulled my jeans and boxers down. All the while she was giving me the "my house/my rules" lecture. When the lecture stopped, the beating started. She took her belt off, doubled it up, and swung so hard she grunted with the effort. The srap hit me on the legs, just below my ass. A second one fell on top of the first, followed by a third below the first two. I must have gotten atleast thirty on my legs before she decided to move to my ass. The same method was used here. She started at the top and worked her way down, all as hard as she could. By this time I was screaming in agony and begging for it to stop. When my bottom was thoroughly punished, she held the belt by the buckle, letting fall in to one long whip. She took a step back and whipped the belt down on my lower back, just above my ass, as hard as she could.She then took me in the house and put me in the corner for half an hour. When the half hour was up she sent me to bed. I looked at my body in the mirror before i went to sleep. My legs and ass were a deep crimson purple color, splothed here and there with blue bruises. There was on long deep red weal across my lower back and wrapping around to my belly. I slept on my stomach that night. It took a month for the marks to completely vanish.

Subject: Son's who receive a shed style spanking in late teens

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:36:36 07/04/07 Wed

like hearing from older boy's who are still receiving a pants down spanking from father or mother-or received it within recent times in the family garage/shed-can you describe what the experience was like.

Main index ] [ Archives: 123456[7] ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.