VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: MISS UNIVERSE 2017 PERSONAL PICKS

Author:
Maria Luningning Memije
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:40:35 01/28/17 Sat

Kung ako po ay maghuhura-huraduhan....heto ang aking mga picks:

TOP 3

FRANCE -- My personal pick for MU '17, absent the interview.

THAILAND -- The crown is hers to lose. I hope she nails the interview.

VENEZUELA -- Best in swimsuit and in evening gown; best overall presentation. Pero I don't find her that beautiful.

TOP 6 -- Any of these three delegates could knock Venezuela out of a top 3 spot.

INDONESIA -- Malakas ang laban ng babaknitang ito. Baka ma-taft tree if she nails the interview.

ARUBA -- Second best presentation in swimsuit and evening gown in my opinion. Again...the interview will make the difference at this round.

CURACAO -- Three attributes going for her: Stage presence, stage presence, and stage prence. Oh...did I say STAGE PRESENCE?

TOP 9

PHILIPPINES
SIERA LEONE
MEXICO

TOP 12

USA
COLOMBIA
CANADA
-- Remember..first runner-up at the Miss Supranational 2015 ang hitad. Full-figured s'ya, but height-weight proportional si Inday Canada. She was light on her feet and graceful during the preliminary swimsuit competition; and quite elegant when she paraded her evening dress on the stage.

ALTERNATES

ARGENTINA
BRAZIL
HAITI
PERU
PANAMA
PUERTO RICO
UKRAINE

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE DELEGATES, LALUNG-LALO NA PO KAY INDAY MAXINE!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Di ba si KATOL ining Inday Luningning Memije? (NT)KiwiGay00:16:40 01/29/17 Sun
PHILIPPINES Top-3! She will SURPRISE her bashes, haters, detractors & doubters. (NT)PROUD of M4 no matter what (happens!!!)02:24:35 01/29/17 Sun
Canada will be a pleasant surprise. (NT)10:07:33 01/29/17 Sun
Maxine is The Honor & Hope of the nation - she's soo Cool, Calm & Colected!!! (NT)Home advantage sure Helps!16:35:32 01/29/17 Sun
AY! Magcazunuod tinawag ang Philippines and Colombia. (NT) malu17:05:22 01/29/17 Sun
I can't believe Miss Venezuela did not make the first cut. She must have done horribly in the preliminary interviews. (NT)17:09:16 01/29/17 Sun
France stood out from the very beginning. A well-deserved win!!! (NT)Maria Luningning Memije22:38:32 01/29/17 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.