VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Quack Quack Quack, Faggot!

Author:
Quack Quack, LOL!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:57:38 01/31/17 Tue
In reply to: CHE AT ISA PANG CHE! 's message, "MAXINE IS JUST ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS IN THIS PICTURE. BUT WHAT HAPPENED AT MISS UNIVERSE? SHE WAS ALREADY GIVEN THE CHANCE TO SPEAK IN TAGALOG; WHY NOT UTILIZED THE OPPORTUNITY TO THE FULLEST?! HER ANSWER WAS SO CRINGE-WORTHY! MY GOODNESS! AMONG ALL THE QUESTIONS ASKED, HERS WAS THE EASIEST. YOU COULD TELL THAT THE MUO FAVORED HER BUT MAXINE BLEW HER CHANCES! SAYANG TALAGA! I WAS ROOTING FOR HER PA NAMAN SANA. MY ORIGINAL TOP 3 CHOICES WERE ARUBA, FRANCE AND SHE. I GUESS KAYA DI NAKAPASOK SI ARUBA WAS PROBABLY SHE WAS BORDERING ON BEING A PAGEANT BETTY." on 20:54:49 01/29/17 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
WHAT A FUCKING DUCK! CHWERP-CHWERP-CHWERP, YOU FUCKING IDIOT! (NT)CHE AT ISA PANG CHE!19:56:21 01/31/17 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.