VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Get over it! Miss Philippines is stupid and she will always remain the stupidest Miss Universe Philippines ever!

Author:
CHE AND A THIRD CHE!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:00:30 02/05/17 Sun
In reply to: Sad Sack 's message, "Napakalungkot na na ang baba na ng standards ng forum na ito. It used to be fun, with light teasing and creative dialogue. Pero ngayon, grabe na ang mga pists, bereft with cursing and bullying. The current state of the forum does not reflect the forum's theme of collaborative fun. The following is posted at the top of thus siye. Does it mean anything anymore? Although we respect free speech and artistic expression, we do not condone or perpetuate derogatory language. POSTING GUIDELINE: If the commenter is extremely abusive, uses excessive foul language, or includes an ad hominem attack, the forum administrator may decide to ban the commenter's IP address. I know that I will be bullied for posting this. But I hadvto say that this is a sad state of affairs." on 21:57:30 02/01/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
hindi parin banned ang mga salvaje na kill-joy, marami paring debbie-downers (NT)Ban De Soleil23:41:54 02/06/17 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.