VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: HAAY TAKOT KAMI ..TAKOT NA TAKOT !!!

Author:
HAAAHA!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:16:08 02/17/17 Fri
In reply to: SAY QUACK ONCE MORE PLEASE 's message, "ON THE CONTRARY, YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO NEED TO WATCH OUT FOR DUTERTE AND HIS HENCHMEN. TRUST ME, I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AND I BEG YOU TO NOT MESS WITH ME. I AM NOT BLUFFING. I REPEAT, I AM NOT BLUFFING. I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENCE FOR YOU. YOU'VE CROSSED ME SINCE THE TIME I JOINED THIS FORUM. I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS MESSAGE AND I DO NOT BLUFF. I REPEAT, I DO NOT BLUFF. I HAVE ALREADY LOCATED YOU FOR A LONG TIME NOW AND I AM JUST TRYING TO TRIVIALIZE THINGS WITH YOU BUT LATELY, YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR ESPECIALLY WITH ME. IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT CROSS ME AGAIN. I DO NOT ONLY RELY ON THE DUTERTES ALONE BUT ALSO ON MY OWN PERSONAL CONTACTS IN INDANGAN AND COTABATO. YOU DO NOT WANT TO MESS WITH ME IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE. I AM SERIOUS." on 19:01:40 02/01/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Oy taga indangan ka ache may farm kami doon (NT)Tevaks17:51:13 02/22/17 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.