VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: SHERLYN DOLORIEL ALL SET TO DIVE FOR MISS SCUBA INTERNATIONAL 2017 CROWN

Author:
opmb
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:52:28 11/06/17 Mon

By Noli A. Berioso
Newly crowned Miss Scuba Philippines 2017 Sherlyn Legaspi Doloriel is leaving on November 6, Monday to Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia for the annual Miss Scuba International Pageant. The 23-year old beauty from Cagayan De Oro, Misamis Oriental has prepared in advance for her international competition. Aside from regular work out at the gym, she keeps on reading books about marine life conservation and watching documentaries and movies dealing on the protection of the oceans.
“I am excited to be in actual competition. This is my first pageant outside the Philippines and I am very honored and proud to represent the more than 100 million Filipinos in this worthwhile beauty contest. I am looking forward to various activities that the organizer has planned, from marine conservation workshop to mangrove planting and photo shoots at the magnificent Sepadan Mabul Resort and Sutera Harbor in Sabah and Kota Kinabalu. These places are on top of the world’s list as best diving sites”, Sherlyn say during a send-off press conference given to her by the national director of the Philippines and former Miss Scuba International 2015 Cindy Pacia Madduma last November 5 at Rufo’s Famous Tapa in Paseo Center, Makati City. Also present during the event are her court Danica Joy Acuna and Kristine Eirel Nolasco.
“This is a realization of a dream and hopefully Sherlyn will be as lucky as the other Philippines’ representatives in the last one week who have brought honors to our country”, Cindy enthused. For her part Sherlyn says that she is inspired rather than pressured with regards to the high level performance of the Philippines in the international pageant arena this past week. “I am happy that Filipinas in the recent international competitions here and in abroad were consistently winning and placing in their respective pageants, especially with Karen Ibasco who was proclaimed Miss Earth 2017 the other night, Karen and I were friends during the last edition Miss Philippines Earth and I am proud of her victory”.
Sherlyn is fresh from her homecoming in her native province and was thankful for the warm and kind reception from her kababayans. “I will always cherished the support and love they showed to me during my homecoming parade in Misamis”.
The Miss Scuba International 2017 will begin on November 6 with the arrivals of the delegates and will culminate on a grand coronation night on November 18 in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia.
We wish Sherlyn all the best of luck and may she continue to champion the Filipinas in international beauty pageants!

Photos by Noli A. Berioso and Collin Sarthou Yap

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
(NT)Scoobydoobydoo07:54:11 11/06/17 Mon
(NT)Pinakamaganda10:27:36 11/10/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.