VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Miss UNIVERSE 2017 TOP and FINAL FAVORITES

Author:
D'pageantbuff
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:28:59 11/25/17 Sat

AMERICAS:
• USA - She proved her bashers wrong, she came prepared and she slayed!
• JAMAICA – An accomplished woman at 21. She’s the Executive director of her own modeling agency and she’s in the process of building a sign language app.
• MEXICO – The strongest latina in my book. At first I thought she wouldn’t deliver but as the days progressed she keeps impressing me!
• PUERTO RICO – Wow she was ravishing like hurricane Irma. Seriously, she blew me away!

ASIA/AFRICA/OCEANIA:
• PHILIPPINES – Exquisite, refined, elegance personified. She’s the real deal!
• INDIA – Another surprise! Her gown is one of my faves, and that face? It’s like an angel!
• SOUTH AFRICA – She should change that gown and hair asap! Other than that still the face of the pageant.
• INDONESIA – She has a sob story in her official video intro. She is statuesque and her presence is hard to ignore!

EUROPE:
• ICELAND – The Most beautiful blonde I’ve ever seen in years! Her message about Body positivity is truly empowering.
• SPAIN – Oh my she’s giving me Gabriela Isler elegance! She’s smoldering.
• GREAT BRITAIN – One of those who have that wow factor, but her gown is not really my cup of tea. I hope she has a spare Almodal gown for the finals.
• RUSSIA – Had she competed in the Trump era, this beauty would have been a force to reckon with. Her beauty is hard to ignore!

WILDCARDS:
• THAILAND (Fan Vote) – Her gown is classic and very resplendent! Thailand is hungry for their third Miss Universe. Is she the one?
• IRAQ – Brave, talented and Ambitious! She also served in the military both in Iraq and the US. Plus her swimsuit controversy reminds me of Artika Sari Devi (Indonesia 2005) who also received death threats but paved way for Indonesian beauties in succeeding years!
• SWEDEN – A motivational speaker and she is a woman of charity. Her prelim performance also impressed me. She was calm, graceful and confident!! Way to go Frida!
• EGYPT – She impressed me in her video about not conforming to the norm. Everbody is indeed unique and this lady is bubbly and vivacious! I love her energy during the prelims plus her evening gown was one of my favorites. And don’t forget she was crowned by Iris, there’s gotta be at least one country that places in the finals where the reigning Miss Universe visits.

DARKHORSES:
1. TANZANIA – Empowering story. Let’s see if she goes far!
2. GERMANY – What a beautiful face! Her alabaster skin tone is flawless and she gave a solid performance too!
3. VENEZUELA – I’m still on the fence here with Keysi. She gave a solid performance too but I just don’t see that burning desire from her. If she makes it to the finals I’m sure she has a different gown and please no ponytail Keysi!
4. ANGOLA – She’s giving me Micaela Reis, but a tamed one lol! No one is hyping this goddess! I believe she is a stellar candidate from her country since Leila Lopes!

FINAL RANKING:
1. JAMAICA (Davina Bennett)
2. USA (Kara Mcculough)
3. PHILIPPINES (Rachel Peters)
4. THAILAND (Maria Ehren Poonlertlarp)
5. ICELAND (Arna Yr Jonsdottir)
6. MEXICO (Denise Franco)
7. SOUTH AFRICA (Demi Leigh Nel Peters)
8. SPAIN (Sofia Del Prado)
9. VENEZUELA (Keysi Sayago)
10. INDIA (Shraddha Shashidhar)
11. PUERTO RICO (Danna Hernandez)
12. INDONESIA (Bunga Jelitha)
13. GREAT BRITAIN (Ana Burdzy)
14. SWEDEN (Frida Fornander)
15. IRAQ (Sarah Idan)
16. EGYPT (Farah Sedky)
17. RUSSIA (Kseniya Alexandrova)
18. ANGOLA (Lauriela Martins)
19. GERMANY (Sophia Koch)
20. TANZANIA (Lilian Ericaah)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
ITS OFFICIAL...TOP 15 BY REGIONS
Selection will be as follows:
4 delegates from the Americas chosen by the prelim judges: 60% based on Interview and 40% based on Monday's prelim.
4 delegates from Europe, same as above.
4 delegates from Africa/Middle East/Asia/Oceania, same as above.
The 4 remaining spots to complete Top 16 are: 3 assigned by Prelim Judges/MUO and 1 for the winner of the popular vote. The last 4 spots can he filled by girls of any region.
After that, Top 10, 5 and 3 selection continues as usual.
(NT)
Miss Universe16:39:35 11/25/17 Sat
(NT)Ligwak00:00:09 12/02/17 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.