VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5] ]
Subject: My gosh! What a very nice site! Cont...

Author:
Chris
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, August 19, 03:21:23pm

I have invited friends to attend my party and the party was a day late. Instead of 28th, I invited on the 29th. I was severely punished because the thought that I sabotage the date. My plea. Can anyone, please lend, send, mend me a copy of 2007 Miss Universe?

I do not have anything to trade since most of you have all the collections I can think of. One thing, I have that is worth checking out... is my friendship to you and all. I have been waiting for months since my "friend" usually takes time to lend me his copy and he's gone. I have not seen any video of 2007 Miss Universe or even clips so the surprising feelings still remains the time a good soul lend or send me a copy. I will do compensate you for the trouble I will cause on this and more.

Thank you in advance.

chris, washington DC

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.