VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: I think ameliavega27's DVDs are really sucked quality. GT is nice person. I choose to trust him.

Author:
AJ
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 08:06:12am
In reply to: ameliavega27 's message, "BEWARE TO LIAR" on Friday, September 19, 01:47:03am

ameliavega27's dvds are full of his ads, logo, while they are downloaded from youtube to convert to be dvds. He should never put the logo in it because it is not his content, and copyright. Quality of dvds are sucked. I purchased his miss earth, and miss philippines dvds, and they are found very blurry picture. No responsibility as well. So bad to be fooled to pay for expensive dvds.

GT never lies me. I purchase and trade a lot with him.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Actually agree that Pageants of Yesteryears is good person based on my history.Vaness in FranceSunday, October 05, 06:09:19am

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.