VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Mrs ND

Author:
Liane (Woo)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:48:37 06/16/10 Wed
In reply to: Tera 's message, "Mrs ND" on 08:54:07 06/07/10 Mon

> >SRC="http://www.mrsnd.com/Tera_Website_2.jpg">

Good job Auntie!
You are one gorgeous lady! I think you will do very well, and that's not just because we're related.

-Your favorite neice,
Liane

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I think this lady is very pretty and definitely has a good body. Better than a lot of state winners I have seen. The reason you folks are judging her so harshly is she doesnt have barely any make-up on and hair is pulled back not so neatly. I think if you looked at the other state queens with little to no makeup you would say the same thing. This lady will probably get the help she needs and shine at nationals.

Author:
I hope she does after your evil comments.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:23:43 06/16/10 Wed

> >SRC="http://www.mrsnd.com/Tera_Website_2.jpg">

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> Subject: I agree the right make-up and hair will make a HUGE HUGE HUGE difference but why would a director put photos like this up when she knows these boards are out there and therefore she is opening her delegate up to major bashing. I would NEVER do that my delegate. I would be sure every photo of her on my website is glamourous and beautiful.

Author:
shaking head
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:07:55 06/17/10 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: The sad thing with all of this is that I personally think this woman is very lovely and beautiful just the way she is. What is there to bash? Simply because she isn't caked with makeup or hairsprayed to high heaven that's a mistake? Look look, I compete in pageants and I know the routine, but serious, since when have we as women and competitors gotten so high and mighty that we can't appreciate an attractive woman al natural?? Personally I hope this woman shows up and puts some of the more harsher critics here to shame.

Author:
Lets support each other not beat each other down.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:41:30 06/17/10 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: I think the problem with this photo isn't that she is al natural it is the contradiction in the photo... evening gown and unmade up. put her in jeans and a cut top with little make-up and mused up hair and it's perfect. if you are goingto post photos of her in a evening gown at the very least do her hair. My teenaged daughter wears her hair like this when she is having an I don't care day. A queen shoud never look like she doesn't care in public let alone in photos.

Author:
another head shaker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:00:34 06/17/10 Thu

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.