VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: YES this is her husband and OMG this is horrible. Maybe why she didnt win and everyone said she would.....Its always the dark horse that ends up with the crown.

Author:
Just as well after reading this. cant help but think this is why she didnt win!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:41:53 09/17/10 Fri
In reply to: google Nicholas Exarhos 's message, "Read the article about Mrs. Florida so is her husband Nicholas Exarhos?" on 10:25:03 08/09/10 Mon

>I have had this treatment and it is amazing!! I knew
>upfront it wasn't covered by my insurance.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.