VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: These pictures are nothing. If there were some racier pictures, then perhaps I could see there being a problem. But these are harmless. Are they pictures that I like? Not necessarily. but these alone would not justifying taking away a title.

Author:
JMHO
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:44:57 08/13/10 Fri
In reply to: picture truth 's message, "Mrs. New Jersey" on 08:20:51 08/12/10 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: The racy photos were removed from her page once the word got out about them. By then it was too late, as Gerilyn saw them and decided to take the title from her. Shannon does not represent class and is not a proper representative for the Mrs. America system.

Author:
Legs spread wide open on the hood of a car.... yah not a potential Mrs. A
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:49:37 08/13/10 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: It is beyond obvious that the continued bashing of Mrs. New jerrsey is being done by one of her competitors. I live in the midwest and do not know any of these ladies (ask the mod for my IP if you don't believe me). This person is doing everything they can to discredit N.J. You need to get over yourself and let this go as it seems you succeeded in getting the woman title taken away and you should be ashamed. You keep complaining about a picture spread-eagle on a truck yet you offer no proof. Shame on you for being such a busy body.

Author:
Yuck
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:30:12 08/13/10 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: I am so offended by your tone. You must not know much about the internet system. Photos can be removed quickly ! To get everyone to the site that contained the photos in question can be long gone! So don't thow out the "you don't have proof" junk!!! It is a totally bunk comment!

Author:
Save your tougue lashings for some other topic!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:09:01 08/13/10 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: And you must not know much about something called cache.

Author:
Just sayin. Photos can be recalled. Once it's on the internet, it's RARE for it to be gone as quick as you imply
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:08:57 08/13/10 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: And i am just offended by you, in general, for spending way-y-y-y-y-y too much time trying to tear one person down. What is your problem, were you here first or second runner up or maybe not even a runner up? You went on a mission to make sure this woman was dethroned. You bring that crap to a voy board instead of through the proper channels....well what do you think is going to happen? Most people are think LESS of someone who has to use a voy board to be destructive. It's hard for me to show you any respect because your actions are no better than the person you are attacking. Why didn't you just take it to the director and stop feeding the fire on a voy board?

Author:
Good grief, get a life.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:05:44 08/14/10 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: I'm certainly not saying it's tasteful, but the photos I'm seeing are really no worse than some of the women around the pool at the Mrs US pageant.

Author:
Again, haven't seen them all!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:48 08/13/10 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: I'm certainly not saying it's tasteful, but the photos I'm seeing are really no worse than some of the women around the pool at the Mrs US pageant.

Author:
nt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:37:32 08/13/10 Fri

Obviously as stated above its showing whos attacking this girl, and i honestly dont think its right. Your putting a bad name on pageants

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Was her title really taken away? she still sporting crown and banner on facebook

Author:
just curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:15:39 08/15/10 Sun

>Obviously as stated above its showing whos attacking
>this girl, and i honestly dont think its right. Your
>putting a bad name on pageants

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.