VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]
Subject: If you can't take the heat, take a hike!


Author:
truth hurts, doesn't it?
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:52:27 07/27/10 Tue
In reply to: . 's message, "You are just rude for saying that. Her style was fun. Maybe not your taste but come on...really was it necessary to say something like that? Did she ask?" on 08:44:57 07/27/10 Tue

>>>>> >>>>>SRC=" >>>>href="http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs
>1
>>7
>>>5
>>>>.">http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs175
>.
>><
>>>/
>>>>a>
>>>>>snc4/38096_415290114150_654079150_4758633_2821689_n
>.
>>j
>>>p
>>>>g
>>>>>">
>>>>>
>>>>> >>>>>SRC="
>>>>href="http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs
>0
>>9
>>>5
>>>>.">http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs095
>.
>><
>>>/
>>>>a>
>>>>>ash2/38096_415290124150_654079150_4758635_7001008_n
>.
>>j
>>>p
>>>>g
>>>>>">
>>>>>
>>>>> >>>>>SRC="
>>>>href="http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs
>1
>>7
>>>5
>>>>.">http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs175
>.
>><
>>>/
>>>>a>
>>>>>snc4/38096_415290129150_654079150_4758636_1135271_n
>.
>>j
>>>p
>>>>g
>>>>>">

[
Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Well then sign your name and find out how much the truth really hurts.


Author:
Rockys Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:39:05 07/27/10 Tue

>>>>>> >>>>>>SRC=" >>>>>href="http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/h
>s
>>1
>>>7
>>>>5
>>>>>.">http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs17
>5
>>.
>>><
>>>>/
>>>>>a>
>>>>>>snc4/38096_415290114150_654079150_4758633_2821689_
>n
>>.
>>>j
>>>>p
>>>>>g
>>>>>>">
>>>>>>
>>>>>> >>>>>>SRC="
>>>>>href="http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/h
>s
>>0
>>>9
>>>>5
>>>>>.">http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs09
>5
>>.
>>><
>>>>/
>>>>>a>
>>>>>>ash2/38096_415290124150_654079150_4758635_7001008_
>n
>>.
>>>j
>>>>p
>>>>>g
>>>>>>">
>>>>>>
>>>>>> >>>>>>SRC="
>>>>>href="http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/h
>s
>>1
>>>7
>>>>5
>>>>>.">http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs17
>5
>>.
>>><
>>>>/
>>>>>a>
>>>>>>snc4/38096_415290129150_654079150_4758636_1135271_
>n
>>.
>>>j
>>>>p
>>>>>g
>>>>>>">

[
Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: My name is Deanna Barnes, thank you! So how about you? Will you continue to be a hypocrit and not sign YOUR name????


Author:
Can't stand hypocrits
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:18:44 07/30/10 Fri

>>>>>>> >>>>>>>SRC=" >>>>>>href="http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/
>h
>>s
>>>1
>>>>7
>>>>>5
>>>>>>.">http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1
>7
>>5
>>>.
>>>><
>>>>>/
>>>>>>a>
>>>>>>>snc4/38096_415290114150_654079150_4758633_2821689
>_
>>n
>>>.
>>>>j
>>>>>p
>>>>>>g
>>>>>>>">
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> >>>>>>>SRC="
>>>>>>href="http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/
>h
>>s
>>>0
>>>>9
>>>>>5
>>>>>>.">http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs0
>9
>>5
>>>.
>>>><
>>>>>/
>>>>>>a>
>>>>>>>ash2/38096_415290124150_654079150_4758635_7001008
>_
>>n
>>>.
>>>>j
>>>>>p
>>>>>>g
>>>>>>>">
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> >>>>>>>SRC="
>>>>>>href="http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/
>h
>>s
>>>1
>>>>7
>>>>>5
>>>>>>.">http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1
>7
>>5
>>>.
>>>><
>>>>>/
>>>>>>a>
>>>>>>>snc4/38096_415290129150_654079150_4758636_1135271
>_
>>n
>>>.
>>>>j
>>>>>p
>>>>>>g
>>>>>>>">

[
Post a Reply to This Message ]



Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.