VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]
Subject: Pageant and taping for airing is in April. The date never changed. They have to have the pageant early enough to put the final show together for TV. Air date is Mother's Day.


Author:
Hope that helps
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:29:02 08/06/10 Fri
In reply to: ivana b. aqueen 's message, "Yes, Except it is not mother's day anymore, they moved it to April. It is on my state pageant website" on 07:50:52 08/06/10 Fri

>>>In all the press releases, it says Mrs. America 2010
>>>Andrea Robertson is set to crown Mrs. America 2011 in
>>>the 35th anniversary special on Mother's Day weekend
>>>2011. No mention of the pageant about to happen next
>>>month (and wouldn't the Mrs. America crowned then be
>>>the one crowning her successor next May?). So I'm
>>>confused, can anybody explain this to me? I've always
>>>had a difficult time figuring out which titleholder
>>>had which year after her title even before seeing
>>>this. Will the one crowned in May be 2012?
>>>
>>> >>>href="http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/MRS-AME
>R
>>I
>>>CA-Announces-Pre-Production-Start-Its-35TH-Anniversar
>y
>>-
>>>Pageant-Targeted-Mothers-1273361.htm">http://www.mark
>e
>>t
>>>wire.com/press-release/MRS-AMERICA-Announces-Pre-Prod
>u
>>c
>>>tion-Start-Its-35TH-Anniversary-Pageant-Targeted-Moth
>e
>>r
>>>s-1273361.htm


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Ahhhhhh, yes, yes. this makes sense. Thank you for clarifying!


Author:
Ivana B. Aqueen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:47:42 08/06/10 Fri

>>>>In all the press releases, it says Mrs. America 2010
>>>>Andrea Robertson is set to crown Mrs. America 2011
>in
>>>>the 35th anniversary special on Mother's Day weekend
>>>>2011. No mention of the pageant about to happen next
>>>>month (and wouldn't the Mrs. America crowned then be
>>>>the one crowning her successor next May?). So I'm
>>>>confused, can anybody explain this to me? I've
>always
>>>>had a difficult time figuring out which titleholder
>>>>had which year after her title even before seeing
>>>>this. Will the one crowned in May be 2012?
>>>>
>>>> >>>>href="http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/MRS-AM
>E
>>R
>>>I
>>>>CA-Announces-Pre-Production-Start-Its-35TH-Anniversa
>r
>>y
>>>-
>>>>Pageant-Targeted-Mothers-1273361.htm">http://www.mar
>k
>>e
>>>t
>>>>wire.com/press-release/MRS-AMERICA-Announces-Pre-Pro
>d
>>u
>>>c
>>>>tion-Start-Its-35TH-Anniversary-Pageant-Targeted-Mot
>h
>>e
>>>r
>>>>s-1273361.htm


[ Post a Reply to This Message ]



Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.