VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Why? What has she done?

Author:
do tell
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:44:48 06/28/10 Mon
In reply to: karma karma comes right back 's message, "Is that Katey M. in the orange gown competing for the Mrs. Massachusetts title? I guess karma really is alive and well which is why the judges didn't see her fitting for the title." on 07:39:58 06/28/10 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: I don't want to be on the end of bad Karma myself so I will not tell however if it is her she will know what it means.

Author:
karma karma comes right back
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:20:48 06/28/10 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: And you just proved yourself a liar by creating a monster of this woman when what it really is is pure jealousy on your part. Why don't you grow up and find a new hobby!

Author:
Lose pageants much?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:27:53 06/28/10 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: No one ever created a monster of Katey? Did I ever say anything about her other than Karma always comes back? That is no way making a monster of someone. Again the judges thought someone was more befitting for the crown.

Author:
haven't lost to Katey so no jealousy here
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:28:31 06/28/10 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: By speaking of KARMA, you have led us to believe that this woman is not a nice person. So, therefore, if you aren't going to say why, then you should just keep your mouth shut instead of causing trouble where trouble doesn't need to be!

Author:
Yes you're jealous of her....otherwise you never would have said anything
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:23:19 06/28/10 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yes, she is a mean person from my experience with her so I can state this freely in the same manner thar you stated your opinion. She didn't even win the pageant why would I be jealous. Your comment made no senses who is jealous of a runner-up?

Author:
my opinion of her still stays the same
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:18:08 06/28/10 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: You're a jerk just for starting this crap against her. She didn't win, so why mention anything bad about her? You're a trouble maker and should go elsewhere if you can't be nice. And yes, you ARE jealous!!!

Author:
I'd like to see you get up on stage and try...atleast she did
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:28:46 06/28/10 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: She tries all the time so her competing for Mrs. MA America is no biggie. I will not give you anymore of my energy because I am so over her and you.

Author:
letting it go
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:45:10 06/28/10 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: You're one of those losers who likes to start trouble, then backs away when you've been beaten! Ha Ha

Author:
You're a wimp
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:46:37 06/28/10 Mon

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.