VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]
Subject: Class of 2010 BLOG addresses...anybody know them?


Author:
Post your Mrs America Blog address
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:06:54 06/25/10 Fri

America http://mrsamerica2010.blogspot.com/

Arizona http://mrsarizonaamerica.com/category/blog

Colorado http://mrscolorado.blogspot.com/

http://www.mrsdelawareamerica.com/appearances_amanda.html

DC http://regenareignsqueendom.blogspot.com/

Idaho http://mrsidahoamerica2010.blogspot.com/

Iowa http://www.valeriewhitehead.com/index.html

Kansas http://www.mrskansas2010.blogspot.com/

Missouri http://missouriamerica.blogspot.com/

Nebraska http://www.mrsnebraska.net/

Oklahoma http://www.mrsoklahomaamerica2010.blogspot.com/

Oregon http://www.mrsoregon2010.blogspot.com/

Tennessee http://www.mrstennesseeamerica2010.com/

Virginia http://www.tonyaratliff.blogspot.com/

Washington http://www.mrswashington2010carlarichards.com/

West Virginia http://mrswestvirginiapageant.blogspot.com/


PLEASE ADD TO THE LIST IF YOU KNOW ANYMORE

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Class of 2010 BLOG addresses...anybody know them?


Author:
pagentgirl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:51:32 06/25/10 Fri

>America >href="http://mrsamerica2010.blogspot.com/">http://mrsam
>erica2010.blogspot.com/

>
>Arizona >href="http://mrsarizonaamerica.com/category/blog">http:
>//mrsarizonaamerica.com/category/blog

>
>Colorado >href="http://mrscolorado.blogspot.com/">http://mrscolor
>ado.blogspot.com/

>
> >href="http://www.mrsdelawareamerica.com/appearances_ama
>nda.html">http://www.mrsdelawareamerica.com/appearances
>_amanda.html

>
>DC >href="http://regenareignsqueendom.blogspot.com/">http:/
>/regenareignsqueendom.blogspot.com/

>
>Idaho >href="http://mrsidahoamerica2010.blogspot.com/">http://
>mrsidahoamerica2010.blogspot.com/

>
>Iowa >href="http://www.valeriewhitehead.com/index.html">http:
>//www.valeriewhitehead.com/index.html

>
>Kansas >href="http://www.mrskansas2010.blogspot.com/">http://ww
>w.mrskansas2010.blogspot.com/

>
>Missouri >href="http://missouriamerica.blogspot.com/">http://miss
>ouriamerica.blogspot.com/

>
>Nebraska >href="http://www.mrsnebraska.net/">http://www.mrsnebras
>ka.net/

>
>Oklahoma >href="http://www.mrsoklahomaamerica2010.blogspot.com/">
>http://www.mrsoklahomaamerica2010.blogspot.com/

>
>Oregon >href="http://www.mrsoregon2010.blogspot.com/">http://ww
>w.mrsoregon2010.blogspot.com/

>
>Tennessee >href="http://www.mrstennesseeamerica2010.com/">http://w
>ww.mrstennesseeamerica2010.com/

>
>Virginia >href="http://www.tonyaratliff.blogspot.com/">http://www
>.tonyaratliff.blogspot.com/

>
>Washington >href="http://www.mrswashington2010carlarichards.com/">h
>ttp://www.mrswashington2010carlarichards.com/

>
>West Virginia >href="http://mrswestvirginiapageant.blogspot.com/">http
>://mrswestvirginiapageant.blogspot.com/

>
>
>PLEASE ADD TO THE LIST IF YOU KNOW ANYMORE
>
> mrs missouri's facebook is better: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=207922&id=100000628851028#!/pages/Chillicothe-MO/Mrs-Missouri-America/153145900783?ref=ts&ajaxpipe=1&__a=14

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]


[> Subject: Based on these blogs here are my thoughts: IA, CO, and WA have moved up on my list especially CO. VA looks a lot older in her candids than her headshots. TN could be stunning, but her nose is a bit big. I'm simply not getting or understanding KS, DE, OR. KS looks about the age of the girls in the photos she's with. DE is hit or miss in some pics. OR looks a bit too heavy for what Mrs. America looks for.


Author:
Mrs.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:34:07 06/25/10 Fri

>America >href="http://mrsamerica2010.blogspot.com/">http://mrsam
>erica2010.blogspot.com/

>
>Arizona >href="http://mrsarizonaamerica.com/category/blog">http:
>//mrsarizonaamerica.com/category/blog

>
>Colorado >href="http://mrscolorado.blogspot.com/">http://mrscolor
>ado.blogspot.com/

>
> >href="http://www.mrsdelawareamerica.com/appearances_ama
>nda.html">http://www.mrsdelawareamerica.com/appearances
>_amanda.html

>
>DC >href="http://regenareignsqueendom.blogspot.com/">http:/
>/regenareignsqueendom.blogspot.com/

>
>Idaho >href="http://mrsidahoamerica2010.blogspot.com/">http://
>mrsidahoamerica2010.blogspot.com/

>
>Iowa >href="http://www.valeriewhitehead.com/index.html">http:
>//www.valeriewhitehead.com/index.html

>
>Kansas >href="http://www.mrskansas2010.blogspot.com/">http://ww
>w.mrskansas2010.blogspot.com/

>
>Missouri >href="http://missouriamerica.blogspot.com/">http://miss
>ouriamerica.blogspot.com/

>
>Nebraska >href="http://www.mrsnebraska.net/">http://www.mrsnebras
>ka.net/

>
>Oklahoma >href="http://www.mrsoklahomaamerica2010.blogspot.com/">
>http://www.mrsoklahomaamerica2010.blogspot.com/

>
>Oregon >href="http://www.mrsoregon2010.blogspot.com/">http://ww
>w.mrsoregon2010.blogspot.com/

>
>Tennessee >href="http://www.mrstennesseeamerica2010.com/">http://w
>ww.mrstennesseeamerica2010.com/

>
>Virginia >href="http://www.tonyaratliff.blogspot.com/">http://www
>.tonyaratliff.blogspot.com/

>
>Washington >href="http://www.mrswashington2010carlarichards.com/">h
>ttp://www.mrswashington2010carlarichards.com/

>
>West Virginia >href="http://mrswestvirginiapageant.blogspot.com/">http
>://mrswestvirginiapageant.blogspot.com/

>
>
>PLEASE ADD TO THE LIST IF YOU KNOW ANYMORE

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Va looks much better in person, I saw her at Mrs. A last year. I agree some of the photos on her blog are not good. I have seen her in person and she looks great. OR is very pretty, and I do not see where you get she is heavy. TN looks great in her photo, I don't see her nose as "big." We all have different oppinions, let's wait and see how everyone looks when they get to Mrs. A, I bet there will be a few shockers. I have seen a few other ladies in person that look great as well. As a judge I look at the woman the day she is in front of me. Andrea is a beautiful Mrs. America, but I saw a few bad shots of her too. She looked incredible on stage and was my pick from prelims.


Author:
observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:09:57 06/26/10 Sat

>>America >>href="http://mrsamerica2010.blogspot.com/">http://mrsa
>m
>>erica2010.blogspot.com/

>>
>>Arizona >>href="http://mrsarizonaamerica.com/category/blog">http
>:
>>//mrsarizonaamerica.com/category/blog

>>
>>Colorado >>href="http://mrscolorado.blogspot.com/">http://mrscolo
>r
>>ado.blogspot.com/

>>
>> >>href="http://www.mrsdelawareamerica.com/appearances_am
>a
>>nda.html">http://www.mrsdelawareamerica.com/appearance
>s
>>_amanda.html

>>
>>DC >>href="http://regenareignsqueendom.blogspot.com/">http:
>/
>>/regenareignsqueendom.blogspot.com/

>>
>>Idaho >>href="http://mrsidahoamerica2010.blogspot.com/">http:/
>/
>>mrsidahoamerica2010.blogspot.com/

>>
>>Iowa >>href="http://www.valeriewhitehead.com/index.html">http
>:
>>//www.valeriewhitehead.com/index.html

>>
>>Kansas >>href="http://www.mrskansas2010.blogspot.com/">http://w
>w
>>w.mrskansas2010.blogspot.com/

>>
>>Missouri >>href="http://missouriamerica.blogspot.com/">http://mis
>s
>>ouriamerica.blogspot.com/

>>
>>Nebraska >>href="http://www.mrsnebraska.net/">http://www.mrsnebra
>s
>>ka.net/

>>
>>Oklahoma >>href="http://www.mrsoklahomaamerica2010.blogspot.com/"
>>
>>http://www.mrsoklahomaamerica2010.blogspot.com/

>>
>>Oregon >>href="http://www.mrsoregon2010.blogspot.com/">http://w
>w
>>w.mrsoregon2010.blogspot.com/

>>
>>Tennessee >>href="http://www.mrstennesseeamerica2010.com/">http://
>w
>>ww.mrstennesseeamerica2010.com/

>>
>>Virginia >>href="http://www.tonyaratliff.blogspot.com/">http://ww
>w
>>.tonyaratliff.blogspot.com/

>>
>>Washington >>href="http://www.mrswashington2010carlarichards.com/">
>h
>>ttp://www.mrswashington2010carlarichards.com/

>>
>>West Virginia >>href="http://mrswestvirginiapageant.blogspot.com/">htt
>p
>>://mrswestvirginiapageant.blogspot.com/

>>
>>
>>PLEASE ADD TO THE LIST IF YOU KNOW ANYMORE

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: I agree with the comment about VA looking good in person. I had the privilege of meeting her in person in January and was shocked by how attractive she was compared to her photos. She does not look old as you say. Maybe just a bad photo but when you see her in person, I believe that you are going to be very surprised. You need to play nice with your verbage!


Author:
Watcher of America contestants
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:04:01 06/26/10 Sat

>>>America >>>href="http://mrsamerica2010.blogspot.com/">http://mrs
>a
>>m
>>>erica2010.blogspot.com/

>>>
>>>Arizona >>>href="http://mrsarizonaamerica.com/category/blog">htt
>p
>>:
>>>//mrsarizonaamerica.com/category/blog

>>>
>>>Colorado >>>href="http://mrscolorado.blogspot.com/">http://mrscol
>o
>>r
>>>ado.blogspot.com/

>>>
>>> >>>href="http://www.mrsdelawareamerica.com/appearances_a
>m
>>a
>>>nda.html">http://www.mrsdelawareamerica.com/appearanc
>e
>>s
>>>_amanda.html

>>>
>>>DC >>>href="http://regenareignsqueendom.blogspot.com/">http
>:
>>/
>>>/regenareignsqueendom.blogspot.com/

>>>
>>>Idaho >>>href="http://mrsidahoamerica2010.blogspot.com/">http:
>/
>>/
>>>mrsidahoamerica2010.blogspot.com/

>>>
>>>Iowa >>>href="http://www.valeriewhitehead.com/index.html">htt
>p
>>:
>>>//www.valeriewhitehead.com/index.html

>>>
>>>Kansas >>>href="http://www.mrskansas2010.blogspot.com/">http://
>w
>>w
>>>w.mrskansas2010.blogspot.com/

>>>
>>>Missouri >>>href="http://missouriamerica.blogspot.com/">http://mi
>s
>>s
>>>ouriamerica.blogspot.com/

>>>
>>>Nebraska >>>href="http://www.mrsnebraska.net/">http://www.mrsnebr
>a
>>s
>>>ka.net/

>>>
>>>Oklahoma >>>href="http://www.mrsoklahomaamerica2010.blogspot.com/
>"
>>>
>>>http://www.mrsoklahomaamerica2010.blogspot.com/

>>>
>>>Oregon >>>href="http://www.mrsoregon2010.blogspot.com/">http://
>w
>>w
>>>w.mrsoregon2010.blogspot.com/

>>>
>>>Tennessee >>>href="http://www.mrstennesseeamerica2010.com/">http:/
>/
>>w
>>>ww.mrstennesseeamerica2010.com/

>>>
>>>Virginia >>>href="http://www.tonyaratliff.blogspot.com/">http://w
>w
>>w
>>>.tonyaratliff.blogspot.com/

>>>
>>>Washington >>>href="http://www.mrswashington2010carlarichards.com/"
>>
>>h
>>>ttp://www.mrswashington2010carlarichards.com/

>>>
>>>West Virginia >>>href="http://mrswestvirginiapageant.blogspot.com/">ht
>t
>>p
>>>://mrswestvirginiapageant.blogspot.com/

>>>
>>>
>>>PLEASE ADD TO THE LIST IF YOU KNOW ANYMORE

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: I think Kansas should thin her eybrows.


Author:
Not being mean, JMO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:44:47 06/26/10 Sat


[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> Subject: Mrs. Idaho's blog is updated with several of the 2011 contestants appearances.


Author:
Blog watcher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:43:50 06/26/10 Sat

>America >href="http://mrsamerica2010.blogspot.com/">http://mrsam
>erica2010.blogspot.com/

>
>Arizona >href="http://mrsarizonaamerica.com/category/blog">http:
>//mrsarizonaamerica.com/category/blog

>
>Colorado >href="http://mrscolorado.blogspot.com/">http://mrscolor
>ado.blogspot.com/

>
> >href="http://www.mrsdelawareamerica.com/appearances_ama
>nda.html">http://www.mrsdelawareamerica.com/appearances
>_amanda.html

>
>DC >href="http://regenareignsqueendom.blogspot.com/">http:/
>/regenareignsqueendom.blogspot.com/

>
>Idaho >href="http://mrsidahoamerica2010.blogspot.com/">http://
>mrsidahoamerica2010.blogspot.com/

>
>Iowa >href="http://www.valeriewhitehead.com/index.html">http:
>//www.valeriewhitehead.com/index.html

>
>Kansas >href="http://www.mrskansas2010.blogspot.com/">http://ww
>w.mrskansas2010.blogspot.com/

>
>Missouri >href="http://missouriamerica.blogspot.com/">http://miss
>ouriamerica.blogspot.com/

>
>Nebraska >href="http://www.mrsnebraska.net/">http://www.mrsnebras
>ka.net/

>
>Oklahoma >href="http://www.mrsoklahomaamerica2010.blogspot.com/">
>http://www.mrsoklahomaamerica2010.blogspot.com/

>
>Oregon >href="http://www.mrsoregon2010.blogspot.com/">http://ww
>w.mrsoregon2010.blogspot.com/

>
>Tennessee >href="http://www.mrstennesseeamerica2010.com/">http://w
>ww.mrstennesseeamerica2010.com/

>
>Virginia >href="http://www.tonyaratliff.blogspot.com/">http://www
>.tonyaratliff.blogspot.com/

>
>Washington >href="http://www.mrswashington2010carlarichards.com/">h
>ttp://www.mrswashington2010carlarichards.com/

>
>West Virginia >href="http://mrswestvirginiapageant.blogspot.com/">http
>://mrswestvirginiapageant.blogspot.com/

>
>
>PLEASE ADD TO THE LIST IF YOU KNOW ANYMORE

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]


Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.