VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]
Subject: That is kind of you and nobody is suggesting you do otherwise. As an observer she was not a frontrunner.

Author:
others have opinions too. :)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:33:39 06/30/10 Wed
In reply to: 2010 Contestant 's message, "Re: You CANNOT be serious with this post. Her dress was unattractive, her question was obviously given to her before the pageant because her answer was soooo canned, and her body is no way ready for Mrs America. With so little time before the pageant she was not the "entire package" just a favorite of the director (who by the way was helping her). Just not okay with the "different judges different year" here because oviously you have to "know the judges" to win." on 21:29:16 06/30/10 Wed

>I am TOTALLY SERIOUS about my post! So please be
>polite! Carla earned her win and if others think
>they're better than she then they need to get a gripe
>on things. There were many deserving women this year,
>things lined up for Carla. And her dress was just
>fine, it had the elements it needed, fit her perfectly
>and she walked with grace and poise. Her ethics and
>personality are something that we are proud to have as
>a Mrs. Washington! Not everyone is harboring the same
>resentment issues or believes that this pageant is
>rigged. The director was/is willing to help EVERYONE
>that reaches out to her. So get over it, the pageant
>is over, Carla has won and I plan to fully support her!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: That is kind of you and nobody is suggesting you do otherwise. As an observer she was not a frontrunner.

Author:
2010 Contestant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:38:45 06/30/10 Wed

Thank you. I believe part of the issue is that "observers" only see what is presented on stage that night. She may not have appeared as a front runner to the audience, but from backstage and being with her all year I can tell you see was. You should never under estimate someone based on appearance.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yes but she is competing for Mrs America and they have a total of 11 to 12 minutes to know someone and the outer will outway the inner in this competition!

Author:
It is a BEAUTY pageant.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:42:02 07/03/10 Sat

>Thank you. I believe part of the issue is that
>"observers" only see what is presented on stage that
>night. She may not have appeared as a front runner to
>the audience, but from backstage and being with her
>all year I can tell you see was. You should never
>under estimate someone based on appearance.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.