VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Congrats to the winners of the Miss Alabama USA and Alabama Pageant. Hannah Brown is the Miss winner with her 1st ru Taylor Jones. In the teen division the winner is Kennedy Cromeens with her 1st ru Kalin Burt. Since IHP was the only poster to pick Hannah Brown they are awarded 5 bonus points.

Author:
IHP
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:57:24 11/04/17 Sat
In reply to: IHP 's message, "The Road to USA is now open for Alabama" on 23:08:01 10/29/17 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: IHP, I'm confused with the timings. If this board follows central timing, and the deadline is Sat, 19:30 central but your picks were at Sat, 19:55?

Author:
Katie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:50:58 11/05/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Katie I am not sure you will have to ask USBmodstacey. I think it follows eastern standard time. but I am 95 percent sure I posted my picks just before 7:00, and the thisguy posted before the deadline also. Just confirm it with Stacey. we did lose an hour also, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Author:
IHP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:50 11/06/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

* Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.