VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Because I mess up the deadline, and the last poster who posted at 4 minutes after the actual pageant I will accept both submissions as the pageant was within 5 minutes of starting, no delegate had been called into the top fifeteen. This is the only time I will do this as I am knew. It will also cause me to lose Savannah as my pick and therefore, I will not gain the points I would have recieved for her win. and the other poster will be credited for her pick of the Miss winner. This is my mistake and I take full responsibility for it.

Author:
IHP
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:58:02 11/18/17 Sat
In reply to: IHP 's message, "The Road to Miss USA now heads to Georgia!" on 23:09:55 11/13/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Congratulations go out to the new winners of the Georgia Pageant! In the miss division the new winner is Marianny Egurrola and her 1st runner up is Safia Moussa. In the Teen group the winner is Savannah Miles and her 1st ru is Emmaline Farmer.

Author:
IHP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:18:07 11/18/17 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

* Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.