VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Letter To The Editor

Author:
Mike Rini - SB (You Can Make Money From Home)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:56:38 05/12/13 Sun

With millions of Americans trying to make a better life for themselves and loved ones, many people now a days are looking to mail order to possibly generate an income from home. A sad epidemic has developed. These 'Gifting-MLM programs are running rampant on and offline. It seems that most people really believe that if you send some con artist, low-life crook, $20, $10, $5 or even $2, then purchase a worthless mailing list from them, then 'mail, mail and mail' their scam to others that they will become rich in no time. Guess what! It ain't happening. I know most people involved in these 'Gifting' scams cannot be that stupid! People are sucked into these ripoffs due to the hard times these days, and are sending in their money blindly with the hope of making extra income from home. The good news is people really can make a good income from home. If you send me just two first class postage stamps to cover postage, I will rush you out an info pak showing you step by step how to become debt-free and live the life you always wanted. Yes, this really can be done. But not with these blood sucking, low-life, gifting programs. So send me those 2 stamps ASAP, or for instant access to info visit http://www.infojet.biz/019. - Mike Rini-SB-3684 Paradise Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89160.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Letter To The Editorn/a (n/a)04:06:29 09/23/13 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.