VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Forgotten Dukes

Author:
412 Express
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, June 06, 07:57:40am
In reply to: #1DUFan 's message, "Forgotten Dukes" on Saturday, April 20, 09:40:40pm

Wow it's been a month or two since I've visited, very sad to see the inactivity. This is a time of transition for the Dukes, and now also the NEC. With the exit of Albany and Monmouth, 2 of the perennial heavy hitters of the conference, the door is wide open for another NEC crown. I'm interested to see who emerges from camp as the starters in the offensive backfield. Whatever we do, I hope it's not the revolving QB door we've seen in the past. That never works, hopefully Jerry has learned that by now.

At QB: Between Marty and the new guy (Marty has had some experience at backup over the past few years, but I've heard very promising things from the young buck)

At RB: Ryan Ho or Marcus Hughes? Or the pitt transfer? Anyone have any information here?

The linebacking corp has also taken quite a hit, not sure who is on the depth chart to replenish.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Forgotten Dukes

Author:
Mr Z #1DUKEFAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 06, 08:52:32am

Seen your unanswered message for the last 7 weeks couldn't take it any longer!
Yes I was at the spring game as well as many practices. The Dukes appear to have ALL the pieces in place to have a very successful year! The defense has some exciting additions & I feel WILL be a dominate unit. we have the best receiving core in the league without a doubt! But the Quarterback situation I feel will be the deciding factor as to how far this team goes this year. It should be exciting to watch! GO DUKES!!!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.