VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: Re: MORE COFFEE ANYONE?

Author:
ME
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 09, 12:11:24pm
In reply to: Coffee 's message, "MORE COFFEE ANYONE?" on Sunday, September 09, 10:53:11am

I had trouble listening to the game on the radio. I tuned in at 12:00 and 12:15 and at about 12:25 to 1360 and there was some medical show on.

I'd tuned back in for the fourth quarter and I was finally able to get the game. Was it just me or did others have problems?

Glad they pulled it out. Albany stopped RMU. They will be tough to beat. St. Francis beat Bryant which was a surprise.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Audio & Video of Dayton game

Author:
CoachL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 09, 12:49:56pm

The radio guys stated a few times during the game that they were having technical difficulties, but I was able to listen to most of the game here on the Left Coast over the internet via the WMNY site. The sound quality was poor, but listenable. I gave up on the RedZoneMedia link.

The video feed was absolutely useless. Third-world countries provide better streaming video than that.

This on-campus web-cam: http://165.190.26.185/view/viewer_index.shtml?id=11682

provides a far better video feed than what we get for Duquesne Football. It's a disgrace.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Audio & Video of Dayton game

Author:
Always a Duke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 04:11:29pm

It was my understanding that the Duquesne Athletic Dept. senior staff discussed these problems at length on Monday and also spoke to WMNY-AM Radio staff about eliminating the poor sound quality of the radio broadcast experienced at the beginning and during of the Dukes-Daytom football games for the remainder of the football season. Also a promise was made by the Athletic Dept. to correct the problems with the video broadcast as well. Note that I forwarded Coach L's and Coffee's comments to the Athletic Dept. that appeared on this forum.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.