VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: Re: 2012 Dukes

412 Express
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 17, 07:42:12am
In reply to: shoey 's message, "2012 Dukes" on Monday, September 17, 02:09:39am

I agree Shoey. Hindsight is 20/20 but 2 of those 3 4th downs we should have went for. It sends a message to your oline especially on 4th and short that the coach doesn't have the confidence in you to make it, big morale loss. Although I can see the hesitation, this year's line has shown promise but doesn't have the "mesh" that last year's veteran laiden line had.

Also, listening to the game what troubled me the most is the defense. I thought they were the strength of the Dukes this year. I think they still are and can be but a very disappointing showing against valpo. Gotta pick it up heading into the conference, there are no valpo's in the NEC this year

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[> [> Subject: Re: 2012 Dukes

[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 17, 03:31:02pm

412- One great play by that offensive line could give them the confidence they need.......i think the 4th and 1 at ODU was honestly the worst message I have ever seen a coach send to his team....Valpo should be automatic just like it was for ODU against us....this team is starting to gel....the D made adjustments but the first half was ugly. We only throw the ball 10 times in the first half?????? our guy is 66% 5th year senior.....just dont like the mindset of the staff......let the guys play and let it all hang out.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: 2012 Dukes

[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 22, 03:46:03pm

I have listened all day long in the car and now in my house.

Glad to HEAR the game. And glad we may have pulled this one out.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.