VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Dukes vs. Bryant

Author:
Always a Duke
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, September 22, 02:18:50pm
In reply to: Always a Duke 's message, "Dukes vs. Bryant" on Saturday, September 22, 01:18:32pm

Half time score:

Dukes 14
Bryant 14

At the end of the 2nd Q the Dukes were called for roughing the kicker on Bryant's field goal try which was successful. Bryant accepts penalty, resulting in taking 3 pts off the scoreboard. It then proceeds to score a TD on a pass to tie the Dukes with less than 1 minute to go in the 1st half.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Dukes vs. Bryant

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 22, 03:47:27pm

It has been a good game. Bryant almost put this game away.

Huge fumble recovery. I am glad they got the radio problems figured out because I like listening to the games.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Dukes vs. Bryant

Author:
Coffee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 22, 03:52:00pm

Sorry "Me". Didn't mean ti step on your post. I came back to the computer and it didn't refreash.

[> [> Subject: Re: Dukes vs. Bryant

Author:
Always a Duke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 22, 05:00:55pm

Larry "the Real" McCoy with runs of 54 yards (3:53 to go in game) and 7 yards (at the 2:08 mark) puts the Dukes ahead 35 to 21. Dukes stop Bryant mid-field in their desperate attempt to score with 0:23 left in game. Dukes 3-1 (1-0) win their first NEC game which included a few deuces:

1. Two interceptions by the Dukes.

2. Two fumble recoveries by the Dukes of which one was at the Dukes' 2 yd. line.

3. Two blocked punts by Bryant.

2. Two point conversion by the Dukes to give the Dukes a 28-21 lead at the 3:53 mark of the 4th Q.

McCoy ran for 154 yds. for a 5.9 per carry average. Bryant's talented running back, Jorden Brown, ran for 105 yds (3.8 yds. average).

Way to go Dukes! They certainly had me on the edge of my seat as I listened to the broadcast. Therre were some defensive lapses

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.