VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: Dukes win 24-21

Author:
Me
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, September 29, 05:46:24pm

I just returned home from the game. I had a great time. Met up with some old friends. Went to the tailgate party.

Couldn't find a seat and had to stand the first half. It was crowded.

We had a great time. They ran all over us and we somehow won. That is two games in a row we had to stuggle to beat lower level NEC teams. But we won, so all is good.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Dukes win 24-21

Author:
Shoey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 30, 12:43:48am

Nice to see a great crowd.....a win is a win but it is just so obvious that when our offense opens it up we are so much better. 10/15 on 3rd down and most of those were run/run/pass. Just my two cents but we won't push around Albany and Monmouth.....3rd and long is just too much to ask aall the time. When the whole stadium knows Larry is getting the ball on first down and Sean ends up 3rd and long all the time.....we need to be leSs predictable. Let's take the handcuffs off and play to win.....playing not to lose is why we are having close games to teams we are 2 touchdowns better than. Hopefully the bye week gets us some film study.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.