VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: Dukes at Bobby Mo

Author:
Always a Duke
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 03, 12:45:47pm

The Dukes will hopefully give retiring Robert Morris coach, Joe Walton, a loss this afternoon at the stadium that bears his name. Coach Schmitt has been quite successful against Bobby Mo (5-2) since taking over as the Dukes' head coach. Today the Dukes need a win and Albany to lose to Wagner to still keep hopes alive for the Dukes to finish first in the NEC. I believe that Larry McCoy will lead the Dukes' rushing attack and get 100 + yards against a Robert Morris team whose defense against the run has been not been strong.

I'm predicting the Dukes the victors by a score of 31-14. The Dukes will secure this win with a strong 4th quarter.

Click here for more about the game.

I hope some of Duquesne fans will be able to make it to the game this afternoon and brave the chilly temperature. If you can't be there, you can still view the game on the Root Sports channel.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Albany losing to Wagner

Author:
CoachL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 03, 03:15:12pm

Albany is currently losing to Wagner in the 3rd quarter, 30-0!

Wow.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Albany losing to Wagner

Author:
412 Express
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 05, 08:00:33am

Wow is right. Probably one of the biggest upsets in recent memory for the NEC-really shook things up. Unfortunately, the Dukes sealed their own fate, we just can't win at Bobby Mo! I was unable to attend the game, can anyone offer any insight as to what happened?

[> Subject: Re: Dukes at Bobby Mo

Author:
sewhcaoc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 05, 08:16:22am

Well......that didn't happen. Blocked punt that led to 7 points and couldn't score from first and goal from about the 5 yard line.......and it was on national TV. SMH !

[> [> Subject: Re: Dukes at Bobby Mo

Author:
shoey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 06, 01:41:36pm

The offense got the ball 3 times the second half. Had the ball 1st and goal twice in the game inside the ten.........still don't have a feel on what they were trying to accomplish. Watched football all weekend most teams had a redzone plan....I think we play bingo and pick a play out of the hat hoping it works. Don't even get me started on the useage of time outs in the first half.....players wanting to call time-out coaches saying no....we get a fg and take a to back to the bluff. Weird game we outgained them led in every category except for scoreboard.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Dukes at Bobby Mo

Author:
Bleu
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, November 07, 10:29:33pm

Someone please revive me from the Robert Morris game....Coach L ?...Coffee ?...Always a Duke ? please comment on this game, your opinions are much respected...Shoey, please continue...

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.