VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Finally

Author:
CoachL
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 06:31:12pm
In reply to: 412 Express 's message, "Finally" on Tuesday, December 11, 11:53:11am

A. That is good news.

B. What about senior-to-be QB Marty Mitchell?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Finally

Author:
412 Express
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 10:54:25am

Well I did not forget about him, I was always pretty optimistic of Marty-good size, great arm strength-but in his opportunities the past couple years (albeit brief) were disappointing. In his defense, coming off the bench into the fire is not an easy thing to do so I'm not basing my opinion on those performances alone.

We can guess and project all we want but the position is open and will be won during camp. From what I've seen, both guys have the tools, its going to come down to the decision making. If I'm Jerry, unless Marty is a clear cut winner, you go with your young guy, given hes shown hes capable, and build your offense around him.

QB controversey needs to be avoided at all costs. Make a choice and stick with it. We don't need another QB carousel like years past.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Finally

Author:
shoey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 13, 11:42:15pm

412- he will have to put on 20 pounds just so it is safe for him to be on field with 23 year old men....still a couple years away.Mitchell job to lose unless there is a digruntled 51 qb transfer in.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.