VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Camp

Author:
paexpress
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, August 08, 01:24:34pm

Anyone been out to watch camp? How does the defense look and the QB battle?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Camp

Author:
412 Express
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 19, 10:14:29am

I made it out to a practice last week, directing most of my attention to the QB battle. From my observation, and to my surprise, it looks like the young buck has it all wrapped up. At first glance he looks very thin and fragile, but his QB mechanics and throws are very good. I'm comfortable with this kid behind center for the next 4 years.

As for the wvu transfer, I think he'll be a bigtime receiver in the years to come and look to see him used early and often, maybe in some different packages and looks.

Didn't get a chance to really observe the defense, but the day I was there the offense was moving the ball well.

Anyone else have any observations?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> Subject: Re: Camp

Author:
#1DUFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 02:14:29pm

I'm out of state and would love to know how camp is going? How do the boys look?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.