VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: HELP WANTED FOR THE DUKE'S BLOG

Author:
Coffee
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 01, 10:26:34am

I'd like to get the Blog back in service but can't commit the hours it takes to keep writing. I tried to do at least one pre-game and one post game article per week. Coach L has already expressed an interest.

I'd be able to move from writer to editor if I can get some help. The Albany game deserves a good article.

Please send my submissions to coffee@goduquesne.com

Together, we can make the Blog and Forum better than ever!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: HELP WANTED FOR THE DUKE'S BLOG

Author:
CoachL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 01, 11:42:52pm

Coffee,

You haven't heard from me in awhile, largely because of the time that I commit to my High School team. For example, today I spent a good portion of the day breaking down our upcoming opponent's film in preparation for our game next Friday.

I even missed the entire first half of the Albany game yesterday because I was reviewing our game film from last Friday night. And of course, Labor Day is Practice Day for my team. (However, I DID squeeze in a date on Saturday night.)

I'll contribute what I can, but it is much more difficult since I live out here in Cal Poly territory! - (There was a FABULOUS sunset over the Pacific Ocean this evening.)

GO DUKES!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: HELP WANTED FOR THE DUKE'S BLOG

Author:
Coffee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 02, 09:17:39am

Thanks Coach L. I've written most road stories just from the radio broadcast so I know what you mean re: being out of town. I'll trade you places- a Dukes game for that sunset some day!

Thanks for the offer- Maybe if someone can commit to the pre-game article/analysis and someone else the wrap-up with others filling in with both and some features? The fan base is out there. We averaged in the thousands of hits some weeks.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.