VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Spring game 2015

Author:
tim
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 20, 09:34:25am

Does anyone have information on the date of the Spring game for 2015? I am trying to schedule a golf trip and do not want to miss the game.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Spring game 2015

Author:
ghost
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 03, 09:49:19pm

April 11th. Possibly under the lights

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Spring game 2015

Author:
tim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 09, 10:30:44am

Thanks. That date is confirmed. I almost just replied to my own post.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Spring game 2015

Author:
Judge jack McVay Jr
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 23, 01:35:17pm

Good to see Mr Z at practice Friday night and it was fun to watch the Dukes under the lights and to take a break from my basketball induced coma! Haha Seriously, looking forward to the Spring Game, possibly under the lights and lots of talent on this team!I know I havent posted much and I appreciate what Coffee did and does here and wouldnt blame him or anyone for some discouragement but trust me, the program has come a long way too and we all need to continue to advocate advancement and persist in whatever way we can and I believe the Dukes will make the playoffs this year!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Spring game 2015

Author:
mr Z #1 duke fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 09:29:02pm

Judge McVay always a pleasure seeing you especially at Rooney field watching the Dukes! [no place I rather be]
Entering my fourth year as part of the Duquesne Duke Family
As I drive into town & enter the Duquesne campus I am always at AHH of this beautiful school!
This season should be very exciting! With Dillon healthy & another year playing in this system with ALL his weapons, Chris King, Chavas Rawlings, & Wayne capers just to name a few. And this season will Showcase the Dukes Defense that I will go out on the limb & say WILL be the best in the conference and will top rank in the FCS without a doubt!!
I believe this will be the first year for the Dukes post season play God willing
And I as well judge have seen in just the last three years the schools support and strides the football program has made I pray it continues!
See everyone on the 11th!
or if you wanna come to practice join me tomorrow night!
GO DUKES

[> Subject: Re: Spring game 2015

Author:
Tony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 10:08:14am

April 11

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.