VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]
Subject: Re: Awards

Author:
412 Express
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, December 26, 10:47:24pm
In reply to: Shaler Tom 's message, "Re: Awards" on Wednesday, December 21, 06:54:02pm

I think you all are gravely overlooking the O-Line with all these awards. Although, thats what offensive lineman are known for, not being known!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Awards

Author:
Duke from way back
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 10:14:31am

412 you are exactly correct. Offensive linemen are always overlooked and especially this exemplary group of young men. Thomas, Downey, Summer, Lahue, Dunn and Warning....which one did I miss? What a tremedous year!!!My hats off to all of you for protecting all the skill (??!! I'll bet they can't do what you can do) players and giving them the ability to do what they do best. Your efforts made this offense one of the most prolific in school history in it's toughest conference yet.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Awards

Author:
412 Express
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 01:31:40pm

Unfortunately I wasn't a part of this year's unit, very flattered you thought so! I'm still close with a few guys on the team and try to follow them. I just hope the coaches commended them for their efforts because some recognition is deserved, even though only 1 earned post season honors which baffles me.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Awards

Author:
Shaler Tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 08:08:39pm

So true about the O-Line. Without the muscle up front, Connor doesn't get open, Sean has to run and the holes aren't there for Larry. Nice Post!!!

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.