VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]
Subject: Awards Voting Help

Author:
Coffee
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 01:22:45pm

I was going to put out the "Coffee Cup" Awardsthis week as I have done in the past but I need your help with Offensive Player of the year. Please go to the blog and cast your vote. Multi-votes are permited (more than one person) but you can only vote once (unless you own more than one computer).

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Awards Voting Help

Author:
Duke from way back
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 30, 08:16:54am

Coffee..I'm sorry I did not cast a vote. If I cast for Patterson he may be the team MVP and you would not have a vote for the other two. If not, then he may not be team MVP and then he would have not vote for either so here are my picks......the entire defensive backfield for team MVP. Dixon/Patterson/McCoy, three headed monster, for OMVP, Kona and Leventry. Sorry, this was a bit of a coward pick. I could live with Patterson as most improved with the other two as OMVP. Happy New Year and God Bless

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Awards Voting Help

Author:
Coffee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 30, 03:55:57pm

Thanks for the input here. Paterson, Dixon, McCoy, Leventry, Kohna, Williams, the O-Line, the linebacking corps, Mike P. and the Defensive line is VASTLY improved. ALL had great years. This is a great problem to have when so many have made great contributions. We even have had a ton of those, like you, deserving of fan of the year!

[> [> Subject: Re: Awards Voting Help

Author:
Duke from way back
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 01, 01:33:41pm

I must respecfully disagree with my knowledgable and spirited board mate, Shoey. Any number of players who if they had been removed from the lineup would have meant a different outcome. Too many close games. We only blew out 3 opponents. It makes you appreciate how healthy this team stayed overall. Not to take anything away from Sean whose 4thq heroics, great legs and clutch passing can not be overlooked. Could certainly live with Sean as MVp. I could, however, name probably a half dozen players this team could not have afforded to lose. Happy New Year to all!!!

[> Subject: Re: Awards Voting Help

Author:
Shoey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 30, 06:59:48pm

Man tough voting this year Coffee, very tough but I think the ONE player we could not afford to lose was Patterson so he is my pick for MVP. Great problems to have. I see great things for 2012 and thanks to the Seniors for a great 2011.

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.