VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]
Subject: Re: Great Win today!

Author:
Shaler Tom
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, September 10, 05:01:21pm
In reply to: Marquis 's message, "Great Win today!" on Saturday, September 10, 03:51:49pm

A game that we had to have. The boys stood tall and pulled it out, but friends....I am troubled. The offensive play calling in my humble opinion has been terrible. Way too conservative for my taste and played into the hands of both Bucknell and Dayton.
THROW ON FIRST DOWN...at least once in awhile. The Dukes have the finest stable of receivers in the NEC but you would never know it. Open it up!!!!
I thought the defense was outstanding. Except for a couple hiccups, they looked fine.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Great Win today!

Author:
Shoey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 10, 08:58:50pm

TS- Couldnt agree more........today we really came through on third and long but that is asking way too much from the offense. I think new O/C is learning what these guys can do. I liked the use of Billy Bair today.......Larry needs a break now and then. If we can get Akeem Moore going along with Dixon,Sprague and Co. we really will have something. Patterson is just a gutsy player. Our Defense was more active today than at Bucknell. I think this win was big mentally after last week. But again......we need to open it up a little on first down.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Great Win today!

Author:
Coffee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 11, 11:00:08am

I thought that this was one of the best FCS games I've seen since the last Dayton game. We really should be in the same conference with these guys. This is becoming a real classic series. See Blog article at http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.