VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]
Subject: Re: Balance!!!!

Author:
CoachL
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 26, 01:46:53am
In reply to: Shoey 's message, "Re: Balance!!!!" on Sunday, September 25, 06:57:28pm

Re: "The Bucknell loss may be the best thing that ever happened to this team."

I think you're right, Shoey.

After the loss to Bucknell, I wrote:

"I'm a Line Coach and I was screaming at my computer screen (I watched the video stream.) throughout the entire game. Larry's 100+ yards came IN SPITE OF his offensive line."

I could not see the St. Francis game, and I only watched the Dayton and Valparaiso games on the video streams. From what I've been able to see and what I've heard, it appears that the O-Line has found their cojones.

Mr. McCoy is still a stud, but he hasn't had to do all the work himself in the last three games. The O-Line has been opening holes and protecting Patterson fairly well.

That being said, the schedule just gets tougher from here. I believe that the Bucknell loss just may have been the "brick upside the head" that the Dukes needed.

I'm still a bit concerned with our kickoff coverage, but if that's the only thing I find to be worried about at this point, that must be a VERY good sign!

GO DUKES!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.